All Comments on 'The Pulse of Love'

by alexcarr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Pete & John Are The Almost Perfect Couple

Pete is too outspoken during the interview with Jim. The story would be better is John matched the character development that Pete demonstrates. The reader does learn some of the couple's sex life without graphic detail. Glad you deleted Jim's question about Pete's 11 inch penis before submitting story to Literotica. I believe character dominated over personal sexual preferences and descriptive acts. Recently, it seems to be a delicate balance of opinion between Female and Male readers of Gay Male stories. Alex you did lose me on a couple of sentences: typos, spelling, grammar or the difference between British and American English.

alexcarralexcarralmost 11 years agoAuthor
citic appreciated

Thanks gor your constructional criticism which is invaluable to writers.

Being English I generally write in 'proper' english LOL. But I shall remember what you have said when writing my next.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I note that Chesthairslave seems to read most stories in this section, and is a tolerant and understanding critic. I'm happy to go along with his assessment of your characters, but I wouldn't really know - I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs. I wouldn't agree that you write "proper" English at all - your English is poor and you need to be edited and proofread before posting.

alexcarralexcarralmost 11 years agoAuthor

I generally always have my work edited, Are you sure you read English? Else give me a few pointers huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous