The Punter

Story Info
The wealthy punter has his way.
2.4k words
4.26
80.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

She chose her clothes carefully.

It was important that she didn't look like someone who could afford nice things, even though that was far from the truth and her entire wardrobe was full of designer labels. So she picked out the oldest and well-worn clothes.

The black skinny v-neck top with sleeves that finished just below the elbow had seen good service and would normally have been thrown out, had it not been required for this purpose. Under it, she wore a black cleavage enhancing wonderbra that had also stood the test of time. She slipped matching black panties over her long shapely legs until they fitted snugly over her totally smooth, shaved pussy. A denim mini skirt, which had it been an inch or two shorter would have been a micro skirt covering very little below her hips, and knee-length black suede boots with a stiletto heel completed the outfit. The boots were a few years old, the suede wearing off in small patches and the tip of the heels showing shiny metal through the black where the coating had worn off.

Applying the tartiest make-up she could find, she checked herself in the mirror. She was ready.

She drove to the edge of the city centre and parked her car in a well-lit street, near to one of the city's more popular nightclubs. There would be plenty of people around when she returned, which was important as a safety precaution.

Locking the car, she looked round and checked that she hadn't been particularly noticed. Unwrapping a piece of chewing gum she took onto her tongue and chewed in rhythm with her footsteps as she walked away from her car into the distinctly downmarket suburb that lay cheek by jowl with the bright lights.

Rows of terraced houses sat either side of the narrow streets which were only lit by old fashioned, Victorian-style street lamps, converted from gas to electricity many years ago but retained by the local council because they gave the area "character."

'And allowed dodgy characters to roam in the shadows', she thought, and pulled the strap of her bag more securely onto her shoulder.

She walked steadily and purposefully towards the corner she intended to use as her base for the night. Several cars slowed as they went past her, their drivers taking a good look at the young woman strolling past them.

The lamp on her chosen corner was working for once, which helped, because she could stand under it, clearly visible to passing cars. Another girl was already there – Gina. Gaunt in the face, with skinny arms and legs, she wore just a pink bikini top, a tiny black skirt and a pair of blue platform-soled high heels that she seemed likely to fall off when she moved.

"Hi Gina," she said as she arrived.

Gina lit a cigarette and nodded in acknowledgement.

"Been busy?"

"A couple," replied Gina. "That's all so far. Lots of passing cars, but few stopping."

'We'll see about that', she thought and smiled as silver Mercedes slowed, the driver checking out both girls.

The car stopped a few yards on and Gina teetered on her platform heels towards it. The driver wound down his window and the two engaged in a brief conversation.

Gina looked crestfallen as she turned back from the car.

"He wants you," Gina said, looking as though she might burst into tears at any moment.

"OK. See you later."

With that, she walked towards the car, deliberately stepping round to the passenger side and got in.

The driver was middle-aged, Asian and smelt vaguely of coconut. He was clearly a man of means; the car was fairly new, the leather upholstery still smelling much as it did in the showroom, the man's suit was not exactly off-the-peg and he wore a Rolex on his left wrist.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"How much?" came the reply.

Looking him squarely in the eyes, she did not even blink as she replied.

"£50 for a wank, £100 for a blow-job, £200 for full sex – and you must wear a condom."

He chuckled before he spoke.

"You're good. I hope you are just as good when we get down to it. Full sex – bareback."

"No way. I told you. You must wear a condom. Don't worry – I've got some and the type I use will make it feel very sensitive."

"£500 – bareback", he replied.

"Not for a grand," she said and reached for the door handle.

"OK – OK," he said. "A condom it is – but you'd better be good."

She went to say 'or else?' but checked herself and just smiled at him as she clipped the seatbelt into place.

"Where?" he asked.

"Turn right at the end of this street," she told him, crossing her legs carefully so that her skirt rode up what little thigh there was left uncovered.

He followed her directions and five minutes later they pulled up in the car park of a tower block of council-owned flats.

"My car – " he began.

."..will be perfectly safe," she interrupted. "Punters cars are looked after. It's part of what I pay for in my rent."

He smiled, waited until she had got out of the car, before locking it and following her into the building.

He put his arm round her waist as she led him up the four flights of stairs. She smiled back at him in acknowledgement of his touch, but the smile was purely business-like, and carried no indication of any emotion.

She unlocked the faded dark blur door and put the hall light on as she entered the flat. She waited until he had followed her in before closing and locking the door behind them.

The flat was warm, simply furnished and decorated, and appeared clean. She insisted on that. She had even bought some cheap light shades so that there were no naked bulbs to give a seedy edge to the interior.

She took him into the main room – a lounge diner that contained a three-piece suite, a coffee table and a cupboard on which a stereo system sat, already switched on but silent.

"Payment first please", she said, holding out her hand towards him. "£200."

He opened his wallet and without speaking counted ten £20 notes onto her palm. She folded the notes and put them in her bag.

"Thank you," she said. "Now follow me please."

She went first into the next room – a bedroom dominated by a four-poster bed. The curtains were drawn and she flicked on the dim light before turning to stand in front of him.

She slowly took off her clothes, letting them fall on the floor where she stood. She gestured for him to do the same.

He soon stripped and she could only admire the apparent fitness of the man in front of her. In his late forties, she guessed, but slim with well-toned muscles and a penis that hung a good 7 or 8 inches down his leg.

As she moved towards him, his member began to visibly harden and move slowly into an erect position.

Smiling she took his hand and guided him onto the bed where they lay side by side. She stroked his cock and allowed him to play with her tits. Allowed him? She loved her nipples being teased and played with, knowing that it made her wet almost instantly.

He was marginally rough with her breasts, but she was cool with that. He was the first of the night and she was so ready for this. A little heavy handedness was par for the course and, if anything, turned her on even more.

She felt pre-cum drip from his knob-end and she reached for the packet of condoms on the bedside table. Before she could touch them, his arm shot out and held her wrist back against the bed. He similarly pinned down the other arm and lay heavy and strong across her making it impossible for her to move.

She looked back at him angry, rather than scared, knowing exactly what was going to happen next.

"I said 'NO!'" she protested.

"And I said bareback," he replied smirking down at her. "Don't worry you'll get the other £300 I promised you."

"And what else will I get?" she countered, trying in vain to struggle free,

"What?" he asked, "Oh – I am clean. You won't catch anything from me."

"If I had £1 for every time I heard that, I would be very rich," she replied.

"Well this time it's true. Lie still or keep struggling, it's up to you, but I am going to fuck you bareback whether you like it or not."

His cock was already nudging at her cunt lips and now it pushed into her. She realised, with even greater annoyance, that him forcing himself on her had heightened her physical reaction ever more. Her nipples were as erect as she could remember and her pussy was soaking.

So much so that he slipped easily inside her and she gulped as she realised that as he pushed into her he was also rubbing against her spot. It wasn't often that a punter made her cum, but it seemed inevitable that he was going to and the last thing she wanted was for him to think she was enjoying it.

He smiled down at her pushing in and out in a steady, regular rhythm, the base of his cock massaging her spot as he moved. It was certainly deliberate, it was wonderful and she loved it but hated him at one and the same time.

"That's it," he said, maintaining his grip on her so that she couldn't break free. "I can tell your enjoying it. Now, are you going to cum for me, or shall we cum together?"

"I am NOT going to cum!" she gasped, not in the least convincingly.

She knew her eyes were already giving away the feelings of lust and desire she felt. She wanted the next powerful thrust of his cock even before each one had ended. She felt simultaneously violated but wonderfully fucked. She had continued to try and wriggle free from him, to try and squeeze from under him, but to no avail. Now, in fact, she realised she was moving with him, uncontrollably edging towards what she knew was going to be an enormous orgasm.

He was good. Many other guys, having paid for it, would have shot their load by now and rolled off her, leaving her to frig herself with her finger after they'd gone. Not this one. He was in total control of himself and her and was holding back, choosing the moment when he would release his hot seed into her.

She looked up at him and for the first time properly took on board how handsome he was. She had not looked that closely before, particularly as he was a good twenty years older than she was, but now she studied him and realised that he was the sort of guy she would be more than happy to be seen with socially, even at one of her mother's grand summer balls at the family's country estate.

Even as her mind considered him in dinner jacket and bow tie, with her in the Jasper Conran ball gown she'd worn to the Royal palace, her body reminded her of the immediacy of her orgasm.

He grinned as he felt it too, the pussy tightening around his thrusting cock. He saw her pupils dilating, her mouth opening slightly as the feeling swept through her. Her tummy tightened, she could do nothing to stop it.

She came with a massive scream of pleasure her hips bucking against him. The sensation just washed through her and went on for at least a minute as she came once, twice and at least once again.

He increased the speed of his rhythm and pushed harder and deeper into her. He too was ready now, but he kept his grip on her as he pushed in and out, in and out, faster and faster and faster until he too came.

She gulped and opened her mouth wide again as she felt him pump his hot spunk deep inside her. She was already in the habit of taking the morning after pill and getting regular tests for HIV and VD, but she knew that tomorrow she would need both more than ever.

After he was spent he released her and rolled off her. He paused for breath for just ten seconds, before getting up and pulling his clothes back on. She sat up and looked at him.

His clothes on again, he counted out another £300 and placed it beside her on the bed.

"I want to see you again," he said.

"Oh – well – if you're passing through..." she began.

"No," he interrupted, "not on a street corner. How can I get in touch with you?"

"You can't."

"Yes – I can. Haven't you learned already that I don't take 'no' for an answer?"

"Well – you will have to this time."

"We'll see," he replied with a gentle smile, "Can I give you a lift somewhere?"

"Er – no," she said, "I am going to stay here for a while. Thanks."

"OK," he said, "I'll see myself out – and I WILL see you again, on my terms. I will find you, be of no doubt. Goodbye- for now."

As she heard him open then close the door of the flat, she shivered slightly. Not because she was cold but at the thought of having her double life exposed - a millionaire's daughter by day, down-market prostitute by night. It was how she got her kicks and she had fun doing it. She didn't need the money and ended up finding ways of sharing it with other girls like Gina, but the risks and coarseness of the sex turned her on and she didn't want it spoiled by someone tracking her down away from the street corners.

Not to mention the scandal should her alto ego be revealed to her family and friends. But what could she do? He was obviously a determined man, used to getting his own way. If he was out to find her, she had no obvious way of stopping him.

Although what was a man like that, obviously wealthy and able to attract whatever woman he wanted, doing picking up prostitutes on street corners? Maybe she could counter any expose he did of her by threatening one of him.

Maybe...

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers