Shy Ella and Her Big Fuckin Titties

Story Info
Beautiful busty girl gets overtaken by confident hunk.
2.6k words
4.41
94.9k
111

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: Please bear with me this is my first story. Not great with intro details. Very open to feedback and ideas for sequels, because I already have quite a few ideas. Thanks for reading

*****

It was about 7 pm when Ella arrived back at her parent's house after a small reunion. It didn't take her long to change into her favorite bikini and check herself in the mirror. Ella was a 21 year old bombshell with big beautiful E cup titties. Being 5'7" with a nice grabbable ass, long tan legs, soft (usually straight) dirty blonde hair and a beautiful innocent face she caught the eye of every straight man she came across. Her big, round, bouncy yet very firm tits (topped with medium sized light brown nipples) looked absolutely stunning in her yellow bikini.

Growing up Ella went to private all girls schools, so any guy friend she had she usually met through her next door neighbor, Natalie, who became her best friend. Once Ella hit puberty part of her secretly liked the attention she got from boys on the rare occasion of being around them. Even though she's had a couple of boyfriends and experience she was still very shy around guys especially if they're cute.

She was newly single and since Natalie has always helped her with guys before she planned to meet her for the end of a neighbor's small barbeque/pool party so she grabbed a towel and headed out the door. It was a beautiful night in the neighborhood, Ella felt the warm sun on her skin as it was getting ready to set. She was used to her big bouncy titties but she tried to walk at a certain pace to keep them from going out of control in her top. Going downstairs or even shaking a ketchup bottle always caught attention if she wasn't alone. It didn't take long before she arrived at the front yard of Cristi Altman's new house.

Cristi Altman was the most popular girl when she went to highschool with Natalie. She was short, strawberry blonde, c cup, very skinny and very pretty. She was also very spoiled because her parents bought her a small beautiful house when she turned 21 that had a backyard that was perfect for parties. Ella wasn't Cristi's biggest fan but she was told Cristi knows how to ruin the social lives of anyone who'd cross her so she was always nice to her.

Ella walked around the house into the backyard to look for Natalie who she found at the tiki bar. The music was still pumping but it was obvious they've been at it all day because a lot of people have already left. After grabbing drinks the two decided they'd stick around for one or two more then head to Natalie's house for the night. Across the pool a small group of laughing people came out through the sliding doors and one of them stood out to Ella, and right then she decided he must be the best looking guy she's ever seen.

He was tall, tan, built and ripped with dark brown hair. With a 5 oclock shadow his sharp, dark features were lit up by his shit eating grin. His grin however dropped when his eyes landed on Ella and he simply looked dumbfounded. He eyed her up and down, lingering on those big beautiful tits. And as suddenly as it left his smile was back but it was more of a confident smirk, as if he knew something no one else did, then her eyes were back in Ella's. She could feel her face and breasts flush with heat and a twitch in her clit.

Natalie turned to see who Ella was checking.

"Oh no Ella, not him!"

"Why not?" Ella asked as they broke eye contact.

"That's Jack, he's been with Cristi for months now!" Natalie finished her drink. "Good thing I caught you before Cristi did!"

"Good call." Ella said disappointed. Just then Cristi followed Jack out of the house, handed him a beer, and clung to his side while he talked with his friends.

Ella was hoping to meet someone tonight but didn't expect much knowing she missed most of the party. The guys who were still there and single were too drunk to put up with. She and Natalie sat at the side of the pool dangling their feet in the water and caught up. Planning the rest of the night at her place they finished their drinks, thanked Cristi, and left. Ella was disappointed to not see Jack on the way out but knew it was pointless anyway.

-

The next day Ella was doing laundry wearing cute boxer shorts and a really tight light pink tank to with no bra beacuase all of hers wearing hanging to dry. Not that she needed one anyway, there was barely a difference except for her sensitive nipples. While getting another load of laundry ready to wash she realized she forgot her favorite towel at Cristi's the night before so she texted her. Ella planned on doing some tanning later that day and that towel was the only one long and thick enough to be comfortable so she didn't want to put it off.

Cristi texted back, "Won't be home all day but there's a spare key under the flower pot. The towels that were left over are folded on my dresser."

Ella took a quick look in the mirror. Her top was a bit transparent if you looked long enough but she shrugged it off figuring she'd be quick and probably won't run into anyone. She grabbed her flip flops and sunglasses and left.

Didn't take long to get to Cristi's, but when Ella put the key in the door she didn't think she heard it unlock. She hung her sunglasses in the front of her shirt and peaked into the window to see if anyone was there. Deciding she couldn't see clearly she cracked the door open.

"Hello?"

No one answered and she didn't hear a thing so she entered the hallway. Remembering that Cristi said the towels are on her dresser she looked for a bedroom. She was about to enter a room with an open door when someone walked through it and almost bumped into her.

"OH!!" Ella yelped, jumped, and lost her sunglasses off her shirt. She was looking up at a very surprised shirtless Jack.

"Sorry!" Jack exclaimed, taking out his ear buds and reaching down to pick up Ella's glasses. "But what are you doing here?" he laughed.

"Cristi said I could come by to pick up my towel" She said sheepishly, very shocked to see him. She sounded like a little girl talking to her crush for the very first time. She was now up against the door trim and he stayed in the doorway, very close to her. She couldn't help but think how good he smelled.

"Oh yeah, I left a few things too," he was whipping off her sunglasses on his shorts, he could tell Ella was shy and he loved it. "I think I saw you last night and I never got around to saying hi," he slowly put her glasses back into her shirt taking his time to rub the back of his hands against her tits that strained against the tight material."Ella right?"

Flushed with heat Ella didn't know how to react. "...yea," she said quietly.

"It's nice to meet you." while he spoke took his left hand away but the back of two fingers on his right stayed on her shirt and slowly, nonchalantly, traced over to her hardening nipple and stayed there, softly rubbing. "I'm Jack."

Ella could not believe this was happening, "...nice to meet you...too." She looked away, she couldn't keep eye contact for more than a second at a time.

He smirked and sounded as if he wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. "That was a fun little party yesterday," He softly took her nipple between his fingers. The deeper the breath she took the more her breast pressed against them as he slowly stroked her nipple with his thumb.

"...yea", she said again, even softer. His fingers felt so good but she couldn't think straight.

"You've got some nice big titties, don't you Ella?" and as he said this he flipped his right hand and his left hand joined him in slowly groping those nice big titties.

"...yea" Ella almost whispered.

"Yea you definitely do haha, mmmmm..." His grip strengthened while he massaged them. Now his breathing was getting heavier too as he lifted and bounced her tits. "Sooo fucking nice..."

Ella could not form a straight thought this was happening so fast. Suddenly Jack had the top of the tank top in his fingers and was pulling it down to reveal two huge beautiful globes.

"Oh fuck yes" he breathed and he resumed his groping. He only lasted two squeezes before bending in front of her to put as much as he can in his mouth.

Ella moaned softly. She still couldn't believe this was happening or think straight enough to decide if she actually agreed or consented to this. All she knew was her pussy was wet, her tits were loving this, and that 'what about Cristi' was a dumb question.

Hearing her moan made Jack release her breast from his mouth so he could kiss her. He brought one hand to her chin to guide his lips to hers then moved it to the back of her head while he kissed her passionately. With his other hand he squeezed her breast one more time before bringing it to her ass to pull her against him. Ella moaned into his mouth while his thigh rubbed her pussy and she could now feel a huge bulge against her.

Breaking the kiss he picked her up by her ass, quickly brought her into the room and laid her down on a nice soft king size bed with light blue sheets. The alarm returned to Ella's mind. "Wait...what?...We're doing this?...I wanted him last night but...how did this happen?... I don't think I even formed 2 sentences, did i agree to this?..." she thought, without coming up with anything to say.

At the edge of the bed Jack quickly took off her shorts and her top that was still around her waist and was now rubbing her clit while loosening his pants. He pulled Ella to the edge by her waist with her legs on either side of him and with one arm by her head for support, he grabbed a nice helping of her big titty with the other and kissed her again. She could feel his long thick dick against her clit and she loved it. Jack straightened up and put one hand on her waist and the other on his cock. After giving her wet clit a few sturms, he guided his head to her entrance.

Ella's soft moaning was the sexiest thing Jack ever heard. Putting a bit more in with each pump he now had most of his cock in her and started a steady rhythm that made her beautiful big titties bounce for him.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Jack moaned, he was now free to hold her tits for support while fucking her hard and steady.

Ella was in heaven. Only seconds in and she thought she never had sex that was this good. It must have been 5 minutes ago at most that she was looking for the spare key in the front yard. He was touching her tits literally seconds after they "met" and seconds before they even introduced themselves. And maybe 2 minutes later his dick was in her fucking her like shes never been fucked before. The thought of it somehow helped bring her to her first orgasm.

Jack could tell by her moans she was close so he pumped harder. A little reluctantly he released her breasts and grabbed her by the waist. Ella looked into his eyes as he stared longingly at her bouncing tits and she came. Jack had a hard time trying not to come at this site. He didn't slow down until she rode out her orgasm.

Coming to a stop Jack pulled out, bent down, grabbed her tits, shoved his face in and started feasting on both of them. Ella was almost in tears after that orgasm, her legs were shaking. With his spit and sweat Jack was able to slide his face back and forth against her hard nipples and soft flesh, it felt amazing for both of them, He lifted and shifted Ella up the bed so he could get on. He climbed in between her legs, supposed himself with one arm, grabbed a big breast with the other and kissed her. While she moaned into his mouth his cock found its own way inside of her and pushed all the way in.

They both moaned as Jack stuck his face in her neck and picked up the pace while his breath summoned a million goosebumps. Ella wrapped her legs and arms around him tightly, lovingly. He propped himself on his elbows so he could hold both big titties with his thumbs on her nipples. He was fucking her so hard she was almost in a little pain with some pumps but it was the best fuck of her life, so good she was reaching her next orgasm.

"On the pill?" he grunted loud and quickly, not slowing down.

Startled by this it took Ella a second to respond, "Yes." between moans and gasps hitting her peak.

Jack pumped harder and faster. Ella was besides herself, he was beast, a barbarian, a real fucking man. With a good grip on her tits he fucked until he let out what sounded like a long soft roar. Ella suddenly felt her pussy fill with a warm sensation while he slowed down, it was not a small load.

Jack remained on top of Ella but released breasts which felt cold without him. He liked the feeling of them against his ribs as they both caught their breaths. His cock was still twitching inside of her. He normally lasts a lot longer than this but he was surprised he lasted even this long when hes fucking a girl like this for the first time.

There was a buzzing on the floor next to the bed still breathing slightly heavy Jack got up. Ella was still in bliss.

"Damn it, Cristi got out of work early, she'll be here in a few minutes."

"FUCK!" Ella jumped up and looked for her clothes. Somehow she completely forgot all about Cristi. Forgot she was in Cristi's house, getting fucked by Cristi's boyfriend, on what she just realized must be Cristi's bed.

Jack laughed, giving her ass a good rub and grab while she bent over getting her clothes. "Haha, yea I'm not supposed to be here either. I'm apparently supposed to be picking up dinner."

Ella looked at him while she pulled her top on. He now had her phone and seemed to be typing something quickly into it. A handful of questions were running through her head. Apparently her face said it all.

"She's a bitch and I'm ending it at some point, I didn't even ask to be in this relationship but she told everyone I was hers so I kindof went along with it." He laughed, "For too long apparently because before i knew it our families became next door neighbors and shit got out of hand." he laughed again, "Here, gave you my number and texted myself. I'll see you around." he handed her the phone and before she could react he grabbed her ass and a good handful of tit, kissed her neck, and left.

Ella walked home completely bewildered at everything that just happened. She made it to her door when she finally thought. "Fuck, I forgot the towel!"