The Puppetmaster's Party

Story Info
Barry has some fun at a costumed dorm party.
5.3k words
4.42
203.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReverendS
ReverendS
131 Followers

It’s been a long time since I posted the last Puppetmaster story, and since then I’ve gotten numerous requests from readers to continue the series. I’ve finally gotten around to it, and I hope this chapter fulfills those desires expressed to me by those looking for more. Feel free to drop me an email to tell me what you liked, or what you would like to see in future episodes. I also might be interested in collaborating with another writer on the series, so if you’re interested, drop me a line. Enjoy!

For more details on the origins of Barry’s role as Puppetmaster, see Chapter One in the series, Project Puppetmaster.

For Becky’s origin story, see Chapter Two in the series, The Puppetmaster of Weensville.

***

Ever since Barry had taken on the responsibility of becoming the Puppetmaster of Weensville, he had been on the lookout for ideal situations in which to trigger the mind-control program hidden deep within the subconscious minds of his fellow Weensville residents. He’d eventually come to the decision that the best venues were social gatherings where the majority of people were guaranteed to be local inhabitants. So when his sister Nancy happened to mention a campus Halloween party that she was planning on going to that weekend, it was too good an opportunity for him to pass up.

Barry had never been very social, and parties were foreign territory to him. But his newfound control over the minds of others had given him a self-assurance he had never known before, and so he decided that he would be crashing the party.

The details of the party had come up last minute, mentioned by Nancy in passing while she was visiting their mother that Thursday, so Barry had to scramble to find appropriate costumes for himself and Becky, his new live-in bodyguard/slave/experiment. While there were plenty of costumes left in the discount stores, Barry felt that ordinary last-minute costumes would not do. He was on a mission of great importance, after all, and his presence should convey as much.

They lucked out at an old magic store that still stocked party costumes as well as cheap parlor tricks. Barry managed to obtain a low rental price on a magician’s coat and tails, complete with gloves, top hat, and a ballroom mask that covered the top portion of his face. Formal attire was a new thing for Barry, so he was rather stunned at how handsome the suit actually made him look. He felt like a cross between Claude Reigns in the Phantom of The Opera and Mandrake the Magician, a satisfying blend of power and mysteriousness.

Considering the source of his costume, it only made sense for Becky to dress as a magician’s assistant, and so they picked out the skimpiest outfit the store had available. It was a one-piece number that looked like a tuxedo bathing suit, a black and white one-size-fits-all skin tight outfit with numerous ruffles and rhinestones and a black bow tie sewn into the high collar. It also came with an equally decorated black vest with tails, cut to accentuate the assistant’s figure. The collar was high around the neck to accommodate the bow tie, but there was a large whole cut out beneath the collar to show off her cleavage. This meant Becky couldn’t wear a bra underneath, so he had her go without panties as well, just to keep everything symmetrical.

Together they stood out as both elegant and over exaggerated the perfect combination for a costume party. If they really had been a magic act, nobody would have seen a single trick performed onstage, as they would all be watching the shapely assistant standing nearby. Then again, he wouldn’t exactly be pulling rabbits out of hats tonight.

On their way to the party, Barry gave Becky her ‘Homework Assignment’ for the night.

“We’re going to work on your people skills a bit more tonight, Becky.”

“I thought we were going to a party to have fun!” Becky scowled, folding her arms and slouching in her seat. Ever since he had broken her from the habit of talking to him like a superior officer, she had apparently begun to regard him as a guardian, and as such she would act like a spoiled little girl in response to some of his commands. He kind of liked it, though, so he hadn’t discouraged the behavior through mind control.

“Stop pouting. We are going to have fun. But I’m still going to give you an assignment. Just a small one. Okay?”

She nodded reluctantly, still pouting.

“Good. When we get to the party, we’re going to split up. When we do so, I want you to acquire three pairs of boxer shorts from three different party-goers.”

“How do you want me to get them?”

“That’s up to you, but I want you to be friendly about it, and I want you to have fun as well. They must be wearing the boxers when you get them, and you have to take them off yourself for them to count towards the total.”

“Why are you always trying to embarrass me in public?” She whined.

Unlike the other people Barry triggered and occasionally controlled, he allowed Becky to remember everything that happened, as well as be fully aware of her situation. Normally he would convince his puppets that anything he had them do was their own idea, or he’d erase the memory completely or have them remember it as a dream or fantasy they’d entertained. But with Becky there was more at stake, and so he made sure she knew that she was completely under his control. She had been a spiteful, frigid, man-hating control freak when he’d first stumbled upon her, and he was determined to see how far he could push her in the other direction without brainwashing her outright. All he did was instill in her the knowledge that everything he did was for her own good, as well as an uncontrollable desire to be near him and protect him at all times.

“Don’t worry. Once you’ve obtained the boxer shorts, you can come find me again. Okay?”

The promise of being reunited with him quickly cheered her up, so she was pleasant for the remainder of the drive.

They met much less resistance than Barry had expected, when they finally arrived at the three-story frat house hosting the party. He had thought that crashing a party would be difficult, but one look at Becky in her revealing little outfit and they practically begged them to come in.

Chaos reigned inside the house when they entered, as the party was already in full swing by the time they had arrived. Loud house music pulsed through the air as a myriad of costumed college students swarmed the rooms and hallways, dancing and cavorting, hollering at one another over the dance music. There were kegs and tables heavy with snacks and liquor scattered throughout, and these areas tended to be spots where people congregated.

Barry signaled for Becky to head off in one direction, which she did reluctantly, disappearing into the crowd as if it were a body of water. Barry mingled through the crowd for a bit, triggering random people who caught his attention or were close enough to hear him. He was able to successfully trigger about twenty or so when the crowd and music started to get to him. He wasn’t used to such loud and crowded gatherings, and while he had at first found it intoxicating, a half an hour of non-stop overload of the senses turned out to be his limit. Desperate for a reprieve, he started searching for higher ground, assuming that the party would thin out a bit on the upper floors.

Two girls dressed as rag dolls were blocking the stairwell landing before the second floor, whispering beneath the music and giggling as they crouched on the steps. Even with the baggy costumes, he could tell that they were both very attractive. There was no other traffic at the moment, so he triggered them for the hell of it.

“You girls are probably pretty close friends, aren’t you?” He asked. They both nodded in unison, apparently used to communicating during these loud parties without speaking.

“Have you ever had any sexual experiences with the same sex?” Both shook their heads in response.

“Well, tonight you will. The next time the two of you find yourselves in
my presence, you will become extremely aroused by one another, and feel the uncontrollable need to explore one another sexually, to passionately share your first lesbian experience, no matter where you are. Do you understand?”

They both nodded again, and when he walked by them they went right back to their whispering and giggling, as if they hadn’t even noticed him passing.

The second floor was just as crowded as the first, and so he pressed on to the third, where he discovered a small attic room that had been staked out by others looking to escape the masses. There were only a half dozen people huddled in the small room. Two couples were occupying the couch serving as the room’s only furniture, while two guys stood in the corner next to a keg they had requisitioned from downstairs for their personal use. Barry half expected to shoo him away when he entered, but instead they motioned for him to come in quickly.

“Hurry up and shut the door, Count,” said the clown next standing by the keg. His buddy was dressed as a pirate, complete with plastic sword and eye patch.

“Yeah, let’s not invite the masses in for a drink, eh?” The pirate winked as he poured Barry a beer. Barry thanked him and held the cup up to him in a toast, then did the same towards the four people on the couch. The slender girl in the rag doll costume and the football star both returned the salute with a smile, while the Jedi knight gave him a thumbs up. The Jedi’s Gypsy girlfriend seemed to be the only one unhappy to see Barry, and she proved this by staring coldly at him while drinking from her plastic cup.

“Dude, what are you supposed to be?” asked the pirate.

“I, dear friend, am a Mentalist.” Barry gave a slight bow, getting into his role.

“What, you like bend spoons and stuff?” the pirate’s clown friend asked.

“No,” Barry responded. “I am a bender of wills, not silverware. I mesmerize my subjects, bidding them to perform my every command.” Barry was really getting a kick out of talking like this. It was hammy and over the top, but it seemed to have worked. Everybody’s attention was on him.

The Jedi turned to his gypsy girlfriend. “The force is string in this one.”

“Would you cut it with that shit?” she replied. “He’s just some loser in a cape. Come on, lets get the hell out of here, this party sucks.” She stood up and stared down at him expectantly. He simply looked up at her with a ‘what did I do’ look.

The football star leaned over and punched the Jedi in the arm. “Man, you’re girl is such a bitch!” he said.

The Gypsy looked to her Jedi boyfriend for backup, but he nodded and laughed with the Football Star instead. Furious, she spun on her heels and made for the door. Barry was blocking her way. “Get the fuck out of my way, idiot.”

This was as good a time as any to start. Barry triggered her, speaking softly enough so the others wouldn’t notice. Once she was under his control, he had her turn around and stand at attention, speaking loud enough for the room to hear his commands.

“You are now under my hypnotic control!” Barry said with a flourish of cape and arms. “From here on out, you will obey every command given to you by myself. You will be fully aware of what you are doing, but will be powerless to resist. Is that understood?”

“Yes.” The Gypsy’s voice was dripping with hatred. “I don’t know what you’ve done to me, but stop it right this instance!”

Barry stepped back and motioned to the Gypsy. “Do you have any requests for my suitable subject?”

The rest of the room was silent in amazement until the Jedi broke the silence. “Are you fucking kidding me?”

Barry shook his head.

“So she’ll do anything you say?”

“Anything at all.”

“Are you sure?”

Barry could sense the hesitation in the room, and decided to do away with it. He quickly triggered the rest of them and told them to do whatever they wanted without inhibition unless otherwise instructed.

“There’s only one way to find out.”

The Jedi thought for a minute. “I don’t know.”

“I know, have her come over here and hold our beers for us!” the Clown suggested. He and his buddy laughed at this as the Gypsy glared at them.

Barry pointed her in their direction. “From now on, you will follow any and all instructions given to you. Now go over and help those men hold onto their drinks.”

The Gypsy walked over and stood in front of the Clown and Pirate. They both held out their beer cups, giggling uncontrollably.

“Hold our beer for us, gypsy wench.” The Clown laughed.

“You fuckers.” She took the cups and stood between them, a look of disgust on her face, and looked over to the Jedi. “Are you going to let them humiliate me like this?”

The Jedi rubbed his chin as if in thought. “Ummmm… Yep!”

“Shut up and drink some beer, bitch.” grumbled the Pirate.

The Gypsy obeyed, glaring at him over the cup as she drank.

Barry noticed that everybody else in the room was laughing at her except the Rag Doll. In fact, he couldn’t remember her saying one word since he’d entered the room. He walked up and crouched in front of her, placing a hand on her bare knee. She shrank away from him visibly, a look of confusion and fear in her eyes. Barry looked over to the Football Star. “Is this your girlfriend?” he asked.

“Nah. She wandered in here about a half hour ago. I think this is her first dorm party.”

Barry looked back at her, and she nearly nodded in agreement. He leaned closer and spoke to her in a soft, soothing voice.

“You have been playing the part of the Rag Doll quite well since I’ve entered the room. Let us take your performance one step further. From this moment on, you will take on the appearance and actions of a Rag Doll. You will become totally limp and pliable, a helpless puppet. You will be fully aware of your surroundings, yet from head to toe you will appear as lifeless as doll.”

Barry had never done anything like this before, so he was amazed as everyone else in the room as he watched the effect that his words had upon her. As he described how she was to act, her body gradually began to go limp. All of her limps drooped as her muscles relaxed, and she slouched enough to slide her body down the couch halfway, her red patchwork skirt riding halfway up her thighs. Her facial muscles relaxed as well, and even her eyes dimmed from the animated look of confusion to the glassy, depthless stare of a doll’s eyes.

The Football Star just stared at his girlfriend as she slumped next to her in disbelief. “Is she okay?” he asked.

Barry nodded. “She is perfectly fine. But you will have to help her up, seeing as how she is a doll.”

The Jedi slid over and gave the Football Star a hand lifting the Rag Doll back onto the couch. They sat her up between the two of them, and then carefully began to test Barry’s effect on her. The Jedi waved his hands in front of her eyes with no noticeable reaction, while the Football Star lifted and dropped her lifeless arm repeatedly.

“You bastard!” yelled the Gypsy from behind him. “What did you do to her, you sick fuck!”

The Clown took care of her before Barry could turn around and say anything. “Just suck on your thumb and watch, will you?” The Gypsy obeyed immediately, sucking at her thumb as she stared ahead, eyes glued on the Rag Doll.

The Jedi felt the Rag Doll’s face, shaking her head from side to side, watching for a reaction of any kind. The Football Star was still playing with her arm, only now he was dropping her hand on his crotch, giggling as it stayed there. He let it sit there for a minute, then put his hand over it and started rubbing it against the crotch of the football tights. The Jedi noticed, and watched as the Football Star rubbed her hand up and down what was rapidly noticeable hard-on he was getting.

“What are you doing?” The Jedi asked.

“What? It feels good, man. She might be a doll, but she sure has a warm touch.” He continued rubbing her hand on his growing erection, leaning back and enjoying the feel of her hand stroking him through the fabric.

The Jedi looked as if he wanted to distance himself from the situation, but curiosity got the better of him, and he lifted the Rag Doll’s skirt carefully, as if not to wake her. He revealed that her attention to the costume detail was impeccable as he hiked the skirt up far enough to reveal a matching pair of red patchwork panties. While he did, the Football Star reached over and started to squeeze on of her breast through her red blouse. Noticing, the Jedi turned his attention to the blouse, unbuttoning it as the Football star groped her. He opened it up to reveal yet another red patchwork piece of clothing, this time a bra.

No sound was coming from the keg as the Pirate and Clown watched in silence, save for the slight sounds of the Gypsy sucking softly on her thumb. The Pirate leaned over to her. “Hey, suck your thumb louder.” She obeyed, slurping away loudly at it.

The Clown shot a questioning look to the Pirate. “What? It’s turning me on, that’s all. It sounds like she’s smoking a cock.” The Clown smiled and nodded in approval.

The Jedi stared at the Rag Doll’s open blouse and bra for a moment, unsure of how to proceed from here. Trying not to disturb the Football Star’s rag doll hand job, he took her by the shoulders and pulled her forward gently. He wasn’t prepared for the shift of dead weight, however, and he found himself pushing her sideways to prevent her from spilling onto the floor.

“Hey! Watch it!” The Football Star protested as she fell over onto him, holding his beer up to prevent it from spilling. He stopped complaining, however, when he noticed where her head had fallen. She was now draped limply across the couch with her head resting in his lap, a cheek pressed against the erection in his pants, eyes staring straight ahead. He looked at her face and moved his hips gently, grinding his bulge against her cheek. He lips parted slightly, curling into an open pucker as his hard-on pushed against her cheek.

The Jedi had gotten her right arm out of her blouse and was working on the bra clasp when the Football Star tapped him on the shoulder. “Dude, check this out!” He laughed. He looked over and watched as the Football star reached behind her head and gently tilted it forward. Her parted lips spread open as her jaw rocked against his pelvis, effectively wrapping her lips around the bulge in his pants.

The Jedi whistled in appreciation, and then turned his attention back to getting her bra and blouse off. The Football Star let her head roll back into his lap and started to undo his belt.

The Gypsy attempted to mutter her protests around her thumb. A thin line of saliva dribbled down her chin as she attempted to suck and speak at the same time. The Pirate noticed this. “What’s the matter with her?”

“The problem,” the Clown answered, “is that her thumb isn’t bigger enough to shut her up. She needs something bigger to suck on, don’t you babe?”

The Gypsy narrowed her eyes at him in response. The Pirate turned to the Jedi, who had finally extracted the blouse and bra from the limp Rag Doll.

“Hey, Jedi Master, mind if we have our way with your girl?”

The Jedi tossed the bra to the floor and gave them a dismissive wave. “Yeah, sure. Maybe you’ll have more luck with her than me.”

The Gypsy’s curses at the Jedi came out as more sloppy mumbles.

“You heard the man. Get on your knees.”

She dropped to her knees obediently and waited while the Clown pulled out is prick and waved it in front of her face. “Here you are. Swap this out for your thumb.”

The Gypsy had enough time to mutter the insulting remark “What, that small thing?” between removing her thumb and taking his limp dick into her mouth.

“Oh. Don’t worry, it’ll get bigger.”

ReverendS
ReverendS
131 Followers
12