The Puppetmaster's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Clown wasn’t the only one with blowjobs on the brain. The Football Star had managed to free his erection from his pants, and was now moving the Rag Doll’s head up and down it, her parted mouth sliding up and down the shaft, her eyes staring straight ahead at nothing. The Jedi leaned over and watched for a minute, no doubt as excited by the sight as Barry was. Barry was getting hard just watching the Football Star stroking himself with her slack mouth, and he leaned against the wall next to the couch to get a better view.

Deciding to get in on the action, the Jedi grabbed one of the Rag Doll’s legs and lifted it up and over to the back of the couch. This had the effect of rolling her body back and onto her side. Her head rolled back with her body, and the Football Star’s hard-on popped into her mouth and sank down, her relaxed muscles allowing her to immediately deep throat his cock. The Football Star moaned audibly as her mouth completely engulfed him. “Jesus, that feels good!”

“I think she feels the same way,” the Jedi observed as he palmed the crotch of her panties. “She soaking wet, dude!” He explored this observation further by pulling panties aside and sliding two fingers easily into her pussy, sinking them in to the knuckle. “She’s fucking hot, man!”

The Gypsy, watching out of the corner of her eyes, mumbled around the Clown’s cock at the sight of her boyfriend fingering the Rag Doll’s cunt. The Clown was hard now, and he was slowly pumping her mouth as she sucked noisily at it. He responded to her garbled muttering by driving the head of his cock deep in her throat, causing her to choke momentarily. “I don’t think one cock is going to be enough to shut her up, man. Why don’t you help me out?”

The Pirate already had his own dick out, and was jerking off while he watched his friend use the Gypsy. He responded to the Clown’s request for help by eagerly grabbing the Gypsy’s head, pulling it back so the Clown’s cock came out with a wet pop, and stuffing his own into her mouth before she had time to gasp. The Clown kneeled down and reached around her from behind, squeezing her tits through her shirt as he pressed his hard-on into her ass. “Don’t be such a cold fish, man.” He protested. “Act like you want it.” Immediately her physical attitude changed, and she began bobbing her up and down as she sucked more eagerly, licking the shaft as she slurped away. She also began grinding her ass against the Clown as he pressed into her from behind. As she did all of this, she glanced to the side to see what her Jedi boyfriend was up to.

The Jedi had now dropped his pants, and was just pressing the head of his cock against the Rag Doll’s pussy as he spread the glistening lips with his hand. Her other lips were glistening as well, drool dribbling out of her slack jaw and down the Football Star’s shaft as he moved her head up and down with both hands, jerking himself off with her mouth. As the Jedi slid his stiff prick into the Rag Girl’s hole, he looked over his shoulder and saw the Gypsy devouring the Pirate’s rod.

“Holy shit, I can’t believe you got her to blow you! I’ve been trying to get her to go down on me for months!”

The Pirate grinned. “Hell, I guess I got a way with women!”

“Fuck that! Bring her over here. If she’s going to suck anybody’s dick, it’s going to be mine.”

The Pirate was about to protest when the Clown cut him off. “Dude, he’s right. Why don’t you go over and lay on the floor next to the couch.” He realized instantly what the Clown had in mind and pulled his cock out of the Gypsy’s mouth. She immediately responded with a stream of curses.

“You dirty fuckers! Where do you get off making me suck your miserable dicks, you low life scumbags! Fuck all of you! And you! The minute I get you alone, I’m going to cut your fucking balls off and…”

“Shut up, and crawl over to the couch,” ordered the Clown. She stopped in mid sentence, dropped to her hands and knees, and made her way over to where the Pirate was already lying prone alongside the couch, his erection sticking straight as a flag pole. Even though she knew what was coming, she stopped and waited in hopes that the command wasn’t given.

“Hurry up and mount me, babe. Your boyfriend’s waiting on you.” She silently stood up on her knees and pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties to the side. The Pirate smiled at her, hands behind his head as she grabbed his prick and guided into her pussy. She settled and didn’t move, watching angrily as her boyfriend slowly fucking the Rag Doll.

“Don’t play hard to get, you stupid slut. Ride my cock like there’s no tomorrow.”

The Gypsy sat down hard, the Pirate’s cock sinking into her all the way to the hilt, then started bouncing up and down on him, fucking him hard and mercilessly. The Pirate let out a small cheer as she hopped up and down on his prick. “That’s it, ride that cock!”

Barry was still watching the Rag Doll’s mouth wrapped tight around the Football Star’s shaft as he slid it up and down with long, slow strokes, but he found his attention drawn away when the Jedi grabbed his girlfriend’s head and pulled down between the Rag Doll’s legs. He pressed her face up close, her nose inches away from where his dick plunged in and out of doll’s snatch.

“You want some cock? Here, lick mine as I’m fucking this sweet little doll.” The Gypsy stuck her tongue out and let it slide along his glistening shaft as it pistoned in and out of the Rag Doll. The bouncing around from her riding the Pirate made it hard for her aim, and occasionally she would end up mashing her mouth against the point of entry, lips smacking at both his cock and her pussy as her tongue penetrated as well, slipping into the slippery cunt alongside her boyfriend’s throbbing fuck tool.

“Tell me how it tastes.” He commanded.

“It tastes so fucking good,” she confessed between fevered gasps, unable to lie under Barry’s instructions. “I fucking hate you for fucking this stupid little cunt, but god I love how her pussy juices taste on your cock!”

“You like how that tastes, do you?” The Jedi pulled his dick out of the Rag Doll, slick and shiny with her juices, and shoved it into the Gypsy’s mouth. “Then why don’t you suck it clean for me.” She obeyed, eagerly sucking his cock, taking it deep into her throat as she sucked the pussy juice from it. She practically had him entirely in her mouth, her lips inches from his balls, when her eyes bugged out and a muffled cry caught in her throat, trapped by the mouthful of man meat. The Clown had made his way over and, without warning, had entered her anally, ass fucking her while she was still rising the Pirate’s dick. Her eyes rolled back in her head as they fucked her in every orifice, unable to do anything but take until they stopped. The sight of his girlfriend getting double penetrated on the floor in front of him must have been too much for him to take, because he suddenly grabbed her head and started driving his cock into her mouth hard, her cheeks bulging as he fucked her face furiously. “Shit, I’m gonna cum!” He screamed, and the Gypsy slurped and gulped as he exploded in her mouth, shooting spurt after spurt of jism down her throat.

The Football Star had taken his prick out of the Rag Doll’s mouth and was jerking off, rubbing her against the base of it as he massaged the sensitive areas near the head. He took a minute longer than the Jedi to climax, but his was just as powerful, fisting his erection as he pumped his load onto the Rag Doll’s expressionless face, where it ran down her cheeks, chin and lips. He placed his spent member, still hard and throbbing, against her soiled face and rubbed the semen around with it, then let it rest against her parted lips, now coated with his spunk, as he fell back into the couch exhausted.

Barry groaned as he clutched his own raging hard-on through his pants. He desperately wanted to whip it out right now and beat off to the sight of the Clown and Pirate still hammering away at the Gypsy, but he knew that if he did that he’d be done for the night, and there was still so much he hoped and planned to do. Regretting his departure, he quickly informed everyone that they would all pass in the next five minutes, and when they awoke in an hour they would remember only that they had been involved in a huge drunken orgy with one another. They would remember no details, but be left with only a vague recollection of what had occurred.

The Jedi, Football Star and Rag Doll were already out cold by the time he reached the door, and his parting image was of the Pirate and Clown still double ganging the Gypsy, who clutched the Rag Doll’s leg for support as they continued to fuck her relentlessly, her eyes shut tight as she tried to catch her breath.

He left the room feeling frustrated and guilty. He hadn’t intended on doing what he did, it had taken up too much time. But not only had he done it, but now he was sporting wood that could cut glass, and he hadn’t a clue what to do about it.

His attitude changed when a couple of obviously drunk girls in black body stockings with skeletons painted on them were chased down the hall by a guy in a grim reaper mask, giggling inanely as they raced by him. He remembered the girls on the stairs. He remembered Becky and her underwear scavenger hunt. He remembered that he was in a house full of drunken, horny college kids who would follow his every command.

What the hell, he thought. It’s a party. Might as well have some fun.

12