All Comments on 'The Purse'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Good story but unsatisfactory outcome

I like JPB's writing style. This story flowed well and the characters as developed remained consistent. I do have a problem with solutions that aren't really solutions. I couldn't possibly live with someone who had so blatantly lied about their past (divorce) and was manipulating me by lying about work projects so she could screw an old lover. A person like this has an attitude that they are entitled to do whatever they want. They just have to be sneaky enough to get away with it. I would have to be looking over my shoulder about everything they do. That's not a foundation for a marriage. However, given that he decided to keep his marriage it is also intolerable that Ri paid NO PRICE for all her deceit. At a minimum I'd add up all the times she had cheated, double it, and start finding myself involved in "special projects" as well. If she ever complained I'd point out that I'd supported and stayed with her throughout all the special projects that she had enjoyed and that mine were the EXACT SAME THING, with a meaningful look to go along with it. Let her think about that a bit.

Adrianaloves2doitAdrianaloves2doitalmost 14 years ago
WOW Bob I'm Glad I'm not that Adrianna

Great Story! He caused her a great deal of pain and concern without any physical harm - Amazing plan. Your stories always inspire me - maybe its time for my next one!

Blessings,

Adriana

ShuriwudShuriwudalmost 14 years ago
Another One!!

Once again, great read. Thanks for writing it.

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
Well, well - hey JPB what happened? Aren't all your efforts total wimp-cluck style male characters?

So you decided to not make this male character be a complete wimp [just partial] - interesting approach! However, an unrealistic solution [as a previous commenter indicated] - who besides idiots like "size 14 or MattM" could handle that kind of facsimile of a marriage?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Creative ending

Not much more to say, the story is a story and they lived happily ever after.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
I Like

But I doubt i would stay with Her.

I mean i took Daniel from her but I would'nt put myself through

Worrying about her finding Re-Placement.

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
I liked it....

he didn't divorce but he did a little revenge on the bastard. I laugh at people that think that JPB always write about wimp husbands. This is why I like about him, not all of his stories are the same.

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
Still a wimp

Another JPB style wimp...

morris53morris53almost 14 years ago
The wife needs to Know!

Simply put, the wife needs to know! Slyly, of course, from a concerned friend or whatever, but the wife needs to know!

oldauthoroldauthorover 13 years ago

Bob, I'm glad you don't pay any attention to your naysayers or the rest of us wouldn't have the pleasure of reading your stories. I've been a fan for many, many years and I always look at the overall plot and your ability to inject a twist in most of your stories. I've never seen any of your principal male characters as 'wimps'....instead viewing them as complex with their own motives and reasoning. Who knows how any of us would react under similar circumstances as some of your characters? Keep up to marvelous writing!!!

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I really liked this one

Yes, it is technically a reconcilliation story, but the thing that ran through my mind is this: why should he lose? He has a great thing going and it seems his wife only has a loose spot for Daniel. Plug the leak and fix the problem.

He did this and got two pounds of flesh from Daniel so his wife was covered too. If, as is asserted, Daniel has cut off all contact, she is suddenly without with no clue...and that has to hurt. She is hopefully feeling cheap and used. Their 'magic' is now a lie. He got tired of fucking her. End of story.

Nothing makes a woman feel cheaper then that.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Pretty nifty story!

I liked this one a lot, a very good read.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!

Daniel got off easy. Thanks for sharing.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
this is my pussy

and i'm taking it back. no cuckold here.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Daniel

is one lucky man. I would have stomped his balls and told his wife.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
king of wimps

As big a wimp as one can get. JPB does it again.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
LOVE IS STRANGE

2nd marrriage...and his attitude about cheating.....TK U MLJ LV NV

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Entertaining

Very entertaining and a nice change from the BTB stories that for some reason seem to be popular in this category regardless of their novelty.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
I agree with Karan

she basically got away with cheating. Lets fuck up the man but let the whore walk. She married you, he didn't.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
No Way

Divorce the cheating whore skank slut cunt twat low-life wife. Tell the asshole loves wife about the affair. Then move on with your life.

Stay with the cheater???

Fuck that!

Rogn123Rogn123almost 11 years ago
hard to figure

No drugs, no blackmail, no threats, she enjoys doing it regardless of her marriage vows. The guy is just getting some willing pussy and the husband blames the guy and not the wife? What a moron. I bet he drives a mustang.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

And that boys and girls is what we call taking your pussy back. Now he can throw it away, use it like a whore, or just keep it, but it is HIS to do what he wants to with it.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
dump her cheating ass

" I keep a pretty close eye on her and she has done nothing to make me even slightly suspicious"

8 years of zero trust shows a pretty bad marraige. This is not even taking into account the cheating skank learned nothing from the distruction of her first marraige.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
FOUL!

I don't believe for a second that Daniel wouldn't turn him into the cops. He'd spend several years in jail for that deadly an assault and Daniel would heal and have his way with Adrianna. Besides he needed to divorce the slut anyway. He never could trust her.

MrVdogMrVdogover 10 years ago
Eight years of zero trust

Indicates a man who clearly understands what a slut he married.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
jail ?

He could call the cops about being beaten.

But then Daniels wife would find out about Adrianna, and the wheels would come off of his good life at home.

Rob would have no reason to quietly take a plea bargain.

DB71DB71almost 10 years ago
Even if Daniel ...

Turned him into the cops, he probably wouldn't serve more than 3 days. I know some people that are police and corrections officers and one who works in a courthouse. All have told me about domestic abuse cases where a husband has beaten a wifes lover. Unless serious life threatening harm has been done, the usual sentence is 3 days in jail and a fine.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Yeah, it's annoying she had no negative from it...

I liked another poster's idea after a fashion. ..

Start to let HER know he had "special projects" to handle... sure, the problem there is she could just check with her uncle to see if it were true... but if he was smart about it he could maybe do it in such a way that she was too scared to answer her uncle about why she was asking - don't want her husband and uncle thinking there's some association between affairs and special projects.

Of course I'm not recommending that he actually cheat but rather just create a situation whereby he give her a feeling of good for the goose and the gander in her mind. ..

Pappy7Pappy7almost 10 years ago
Paybacks

Well, aside from beating her senseless, maybe let it get back to her that Danny boy was beaten to shit, but don't let her know who did it. If she confronts hubby about it, divorce is the answer, if she doesn't then she gets to simmer and stew not knowing when the other shoe will drop.

My money would be on her getting hysterical with her husband about beating the old boyfriend. I mean, she chose him over both her marriages. Aside from the cheating sex, which is a deal breaker, she has chosen to give her allegiance first and foremost to Daniel. That is the real unforgivable infidelity.

Pappy knows...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't care for this one

I think Daniel turns him in and he goes to jail. Even if it's only for 6 months Daniel has the time to find a new job and move his family so that he couldn't find him easily. When hubby got arrested, Daniel called Ri and told her what happened and I think she divorces him while he's in jail, packs whatever she wants including all the bank funds and moves away. So when he gets out of jail hes got no one to get revenge on. A losing proposition for him on all fronts.

Tux_No_TieTux_No_Tieover 9 years ago
I like Rob... seems to be a man of action with a touch of class.

Always enjoy your stories. Well written with a nice touch of reality. You never drag me through mindless mountains of confusing and mundane details.

After my initial attempt at breaking the illusive writers block, A publisher suggested I consider writing something outside my comfort zone, i.e.Erotica. She reported my efforts more along the line of porn rather than erotica. She introduced me to your works in "literotica.com".

Looking forward to your continued efforts.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

This Rob must have DirectTV.

Sweet.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

I think I understand his thinking, but although he was able to keep his marriage, he was still keeping a close eye on her, that has to be tough to live with. on not hitting a woman, I was raised that way also, but also long enough in the tooth, to know that sometimes it is warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No way

Lies and lies. Couldn't take her back, as she's obviously slightly mentally ill, as only that could explain her infidelity with Daniel, and then her return to her husbands and treat them so well as if nothing had happened. Well told story though.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Tell Her!

He should DEFINITELY tell her he knows about Daniel and what he did to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impossible plot and unbelievable characters. Bob, you sure love fantasy!

Typical contrivance of motives, actions, results. None of it has to be logical or understandable. Just like most fantasies, shit just happens, with no logical or plausible explanation or understanding.

Obviously Daniel would be back, or Ri would make an effort to contact him. He gave up his loving marriage and kept her because she's a great fuck? He now lives in constant suspicion and uncertainty. But that's worth it for the pussy? Pure Fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's the wild wild west!

Cheating, violence and blackmail! Oh MY! I'm going to agree with a commentator that said Daniel went to the Police. Rob gets arrested. Daniel calls Ri and tells her what happened. She refuses to bail Rob out. Daniel goes home and moves. Rob spends very little time in jail, but Ri divorces him while he's there and takes most of the assets. When he gets out, Rob has no job, no wife and no money to spend looking for Daniel as he's spent it defending himself and on the divorce. Now, with a felony record he has a hard time finding even a poor paying job. Not so smart. Rob lost. And even if the story ended the way it was written, he lost. He took back a serial cheater. A woman that thought so little of her marital vows that she cheated on BOTH of her husbands. It won't be long before she cheats on Rob again. Rob was an idiot.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ONE DID...THE OTHER DIDNT

but the snake was there both times. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a four.

Some will say he should have thrown her ass to the curb, however the heart wants what the heart wants. However that did not mean that he had to accept the situation as is. He took care of it in a final way, at least as final as he could take it and not go to prison for life. Daniel could have pressed charges, but that would have blown his marriage up as well as his family and career to boot. Rob didn't lay down for the woe is me pity party. He just threw the snake out of the garden. Now, his wife may suspect or assume, but aside from Daniel she seemed faithful, and since this is a fictional story we have to take it at face value. Also, this would be the end of his second marriage emotionally he may have had a problem with ending up in court a second time with all the emotional baggage that that would cause him. Myself, I cannot begin to fathom how I would react to this. The trust is gone, and he acknowledges it in his statement that he keeps a closer eye on his wife. Me myself, I am more of a BTB kind of guy. He however decided a different path. Don't see him as a cuck or a wimp, but that is my opinion in his case, I would have just gone the separation route. No reason to divorce her, but nobody ever said you have to live with your spouse, at least not for me as this would be a second time, just let her stew in her own juices alone. If she wanted it let her pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

YOY ARE A STUPID SUCKER

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No matter how much you love......

.... no amount of love can save you from a bite of a snake. You dont realise it yet, the venom has already poisoned your heart, But alas, you should do only as you choose to do, & not follow upon others advice.

In life, there is a path you take, & there is path you dont take, both are equally important, its by our actions & choices that defines us.

...dive into light

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
One of JPB's very, very best

The narrator knows her, knows why she strayed and took forceful and creative corrective measures to absolutely minimize the chances of recidivism . She doesn't know he knows and should she forge another special bond with another man , the narrator will know in a short order and exercise his options. He may get cucked but he won't get cucked for long.

The narrator is many things, but he is not passive. I couldn't deal with it myself but I'm not him. Some guys see the circus and decide to do what it takes to step in the cage and be a lion / tiger tamer. They accept the lethal risk fof the rush. Some guys go to the animal shelter and adopt a cat.

Ut quisque eorum.....to each their own.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Not me

Disappointed with not confronting the cheating cunt but liked his ass kicking attitude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A story of a sad case of wimpy the husband.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Choices, Choices

I'm not sure I'd make the same choice if I'd been cheated on many times like that, especially when the affair screwed up vacations and other plans.

Applause for Rob -- for taking on the problem head-on and dealing with it. Sticking with her is his choice, but trust is destroyed for sure....

Well told, JPB, thanks!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
If they had kids

I would be ok with this plan of action. However, since they didn't, I would have tortured her with misinformation for a while before kicking her out. I certainly would never had sex with her again. She cheated on her first husband and cheated on him. She doesn't deserve any more chances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different Strokes For Different Folks

My first wife divorced me over a drunken one-night stand with an equally inebriated divorced neighbor. That set a precedent for me. I will never forgive something for which I could not be forgiven. So when I caught my second wife having numerous affairs, I divorced her. I walked away from a third relationship when I caught my girlfriend in a threesome. I recently walked away from my last marriage when my wife admitted that she had had affairs with her ex-husband and several old boyfriends in the early years of our marriage while I was off in the military. Maybe there is no such thing as a faithful woman anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 + 1 =

Was she stupid not to see matey boy was gone the next day after the husband stopped by to meet her after work?

The storey could have said she was very edgy around the husband for a while afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why?

Would he let a guy who goes after married females of withonly a minor beating.

Daniel's wife deserved to know.

Certainly his own wife needed some punishment.

Balance scales in front of her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Same old "morality"

You can beat a man till he is limping, consider breaking his arm. But you cannot even slap a woman. This is the era of women's lib and equal rights. Guess not. If you're on the opposite side in a war, though, you can kill her. Or if on opposite side in a divorce, humiliate her in front of family and friends, leave her penniless, take the children or get her fired from a job -- as long as you do not hit or physically harm her. Even though the financial or psychological blows will harm her more than the physical blows. She can slap you with no physical repayment. Maybe you. Probably not me. At least in theory. If it came up, guess I'd know what I'm capable of in real life.

5 stars. Interesting story. In spite of my "quirk."

Paul in Oklahoma

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Oh man God no. Please don't do that. It would kill her." - He's so concerned about what knowing about the affair would do to his wife. Too bad he wasn't as concerned about what it would do to Ri's husband!

I kind of like leaving her in a fog as to what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2nd time reading it

My thought this time. It could be improved by adding: 8 years later I asked Ri, "Ever wonder why you never made contact with Daniel that last night at the Hilton and never since?" And then follows the explanation. Her protests over his violence could be met with, "I loved you so much I wanted us to stay together so I did that instead of divorcing you." And, "Blame yourself. If you ha not cheated, it would not have happened, would it?"

Still 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck no

Grow a pair JPB.

Write a story with a real male. Not your wimps.

Beating up the lover is a start.

But keeping a lying cunt who betrayed you every chance she could including right before your vows. No way. No fucking way.

She needs pain. Psychological, financial and physical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WELL THEN

The first husband divorces her for knocking around with the ex boyfriend. The second one stays in his marriage, knowing she has porked the same guy! And this is not wimp behaviour, despite the assault on the guy? And of course the wife is free to pine away, without ever knowing she has been rumbled. How the heck can anyone stay in a marriage like that?03Pznl

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Handled his business like a REAL man

That's how you stay married.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 5 years ago

That's how you live a sham of a marriage.

Even if he was willing to stay with a cheater, he could at the very least have confronted her and gotten them counselling, and just as importantly, her a psychologist to explore whatever undelrying issues there might be.

Otherwise, he will always be wondering why, and not know if she might cheat again.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 8/10 says it all

Plot any contact with her and I will etc

How stupid are you bugging her 24/7

Otherwise how know caught once be more sneaky

Wimp or Cucky or both

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wouldn't want a relationship

that I was constantly monitoring my spouses whereabouts. I think I'd have gotten my satisfaction from roughing Daniel up and sending him on his way with his tail tucked between his legs and then I'd have left Ri. She could stew about why she couldn't keep a man.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Just to clarify:

"Well, any denial on my part that my wife would cheat on me was dispelled at the two-fifteen meeting I had with David Sloan of the Morresy Security and Investigative Agency."

So, there was absolutely no need for him to have sex with her the previous night to see if he could determine if she was banging someone else. All he had to do was wait for the investigators report.

That, however, would have precluded JPB from indulging in his predilection for creampies and sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

BeBop3 nailed it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story...

...but I wouldn't count on a good future with her. She will move on someday when she finds another toy to play with. You can't spend your life watching for your mate to cheat. He should move on.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
no way!

the wife in Akron would have found out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another well written story by JPB

But it left me shaking my head. Given what he knows about her attitude towards him, the coke in her purse and his Bosses warning, I see no way "Mr. Straight Arrow" takes her for a cup of coffee. A simple "no thanks" would have ended that before it got started. Of course you wouldn't have a story then. Again, after he finds out what and who she's doing, why would he stay married to her? It's simply not a logical or reasonable ending. So I'm just going to say "Bad Bob, BAD"!

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
First Love?

Is a woman's first love really the long-lasting pull that they seem to be in Literotica-land? Ri seems otherwise a great wife, but answers the call of First Love (only) and then seems to douche/shower and give hubby the same love and attention. OTOH, she's lied and cheated on two hubbies due to First Love. Is there a brand/type of douche for cheating wives? "Remove all traces" by Summer's Eve?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fool

I don't believe there are many men who would have overlooked her deceptions.

1-Mixed up with people who used cocaine. 2-The lie about her divorce. 3-continued cheating. Mentally he was a wimp.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago

She broke the trust so many times, with so many lies. I don't know why he kept her around. I know that loves makes us do dumb shit, it's the only reason I can see why he didn't divorce her. I don't think he was a wimp, he put Daniel in his place quite handily, but he should have at least told her that her first love wouldn't be seeing her any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yuck

u are really just a pain in ass bob...i have absolutly no clue how ur parents brought you u up? may be watching ur mom fuck her lovers with ur dad watching or getting on his knees and cleaning her pussy thereafterr?

only someone like taht would have written a stiry of keeping Adrianna...wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck

What a puss.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

It was a good story but the husband was one seriously wimpy pussy.

Factually that marriage would have been mostly destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Here's a cheater who never paid the right price......

When she went to the lounge...he should have sat down with her and told her...that Danny boy was hurting and on his was to the hospital...he never put her in her place so she never paid the right price...when it came to her....he was a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I did things differently when i caught my first wife cheating with a former college lover. I did beat the crap out of the POS,and he spent several days in one of our local hospitals. Also, two women that i knew since childhood and worked out with at a local dojo,arranged to have my wife assaulted after she left a nightclub. The other woman did a real job on my soon to be ex,and a week later i received a letter from an unknown person with pics of my wife and the POS. Since I received that letter after the attack on My Wife and Her Lover, I used that as proof to show that I was not previously aware of her affair, and I must have done a good job of acting when questioned by the police, since they really did not spend too much time trying to check out my alibi. 5 months later, my cheating s*** wife and I were officially divorced, and I was so happy that I listened to my parents and grandparents when I started up my company, since that and my investments were all protected by a Family Trust. My wife walked away from 10 years of marriage was just her Investments and her job oh, and I feel that I really dodged a bullet at that point. It took me two and a half years after this to start to trust women enough to actively date seriously, but during that time I got laid as much as possible, and then met my second wife and we eventually tied the knot 25 years later we are still going strong and she has never given me any reason to suspect her of any wrongdoing.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Hey Bob, how hard do you laugh at people when they try to tear your writing to pieces and call you all of those nasty names? You are a bit of an enigma with your stories and you keep everyone guessing as to whether it'll be a RAAC, BTB, or cuckold version. Always exciting to see which faction you'll piss off next.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Not bad. This is my preference in BTB, a little violence. The problem that is not resolved is what to do with the wife. Clearly her character now has a stigma or lying and cheating. I do not see how there be trust between hubby and wife going on. In other words this story begs for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overrated cuck shit. Don't waste your time with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor story, husband is a coward for not confronting his wife, she got off scot free, not worth 1*

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

I never understand the vitriol if they stay together

It would get boring if all stories ended the same way

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

He should have said something to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He sure saved a lot of money and loneliness by solving the problem instead of going all crazy and going through divorce. He saved his marriage and kept his life. Life isn't what we want it is the compromises that we can accept. Yep, JPB wrote another good story.

detroitdave

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

Again in most of all LW stories.... Husbands go crazy on Lovers. But nothing on wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucken hell what a shit ending. What's the point of finally giving the guy some balls only to cut them off when he faces his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MPEST

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 years ago

Shitty story. Expect better than this junk from this author. 1 star.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Time

After a few months when she proved to be a loving wife,he should have told her ,he knew about Daniel.

bioman57bioman57about 2 years ago

Interesting story. My problem with it is she will alway think she got away with it.. And never feel any pain for what she did..And her husband will walk around knowing he is her second choice. BTB is better..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another cuck story!

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Finally a character with balls and solved the problem head-on. Only thing that would make this story better is, the wife knows that he found out and what he did to take care of the problem.

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonalmost 2 years ago

Shit story

Should have divorced her ass.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Read it again. Still a good story. Still not trustworthy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Words' is right, the story ages well!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yuck.

No man would willingly put his dick into the swampy sloppy disloyal cunt of his wife literally minutes after she fucked some other guy behind his back.

Makes me wanna puke.

Don't care how great he thinks his marriage is...if she is cheating for any reason? It ain't that great. And she'll be tempted to do it again.

Him accepting it? Just makes him a willing cuckold. Sure he beat the offender...but only after she'd cheated 3 or 4 nights at a time at least 3 seperate occasions during the 5 years of his marriage. So basically she's fucked another man (cheating and lying) about 15 nights during their short marriage.

No way a man finds this out and wants to save his marriage to a liar. He's gonna burn her with the evidence he has. And divorce her.

Especially since she lied to his face right from their first time together. She told him that her ex was the one cheating with her cousin. And he found out that was a total lie. She was the cheater. Inexcusable.

What else is she lying about...or willing to lie about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting way to deal with cheating. Other than beating the crap out of "lover boy", both offending party's got off fairly easy. The husband could have destroyed both of them both physically as well as socially. I'm not sure that I could hide the fact that "I knew". I'm not that good of an actor. It would eventually come out. To quote the Eagles, "you can't hide those lying eyes".

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

A "Best of JPB" story.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Stay married to a cheating cunt of a wife? I don't think so. The pain he inflicted on Daniel raises the score from one star to two. If he had actually broken an arm or ratted Daniel out to his wife anyway, it would've been higher.

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

Very good story and for once, a complete one.

I liked the way he solved the problem. Yes, his wife was cheating on him but it seems Daniel was her Kryptonite. He was her first love and she couldn't get away. It cost her the first marriage and almost the second. He took it upon himself to "solve" the problem and he did.

Bry1977Bry19775 months ago

it was ok. would have been better if he had confronted her about it and made her suffer a bit,

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

Why would your mc accept sloppy seconds and why wouldnt he be waiting for the next time she headed into the hotel. All in all a tame story where a wife gets off scot free anf the lover just a few bruises.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

MC took care of things to his satisfaction. That it may not be to the satisfaction of some commenters doesn’t detract from the story. It’s a story … not a how-to article.

PorterrhPorterrh13 days ago

Why stay married ?

OlefishermanOlefisherman6 days ago

Just plain Bob is a cluck and writes semi cluck stories. Where you read one what do you expect. The wife gets her jollys, Bob gets his jollys, then says hey if the other guy doesn't get his ass kicked everyone is going to know I like eating cream pies from other guys. I'll never tell his wife because then my wife my fine out I know and have another affair because she knows she can.

Okay he is the author and in this day and age more people think his way than mine and it's just a story. So goodbye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories