The Puzzle Box Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mimic? No, I'm just showing solidarity. Now, Shona, what did the doctor say when you called him last?"

"Um... What are you?" Shona asked.

"An imp, but it's rude to ask a new question without answering the first one. I do it all the time, but then, I'm an imp, and I'm supposed to be rude."

"Um..." Shona was amazed at the tiny woman standing before her. She had seen some strange stuff today, that was sure, but this almost took the cake. "Well, he said it was impossible. He asked which breast it was underneath, and I said it was between the two, and he said that was even more impossible. He said something about a nipple line, I think. Anyway, I have an appointment at four tomorrow."

"Ah, yes, proper anatomy and developmental biology. I've never liked those rules. I don't know if Violet told you, but getting surgery won't work. You'll just change back."

"Yeah, she told me." Shona was getting angry again.

"What I do cannot be undone, you have to understand. I can't even undo my own magic, so I have to be careful with my creativity."

"You didn't have to get creative with me in the first place!"

"Yeah, I did."

"No, you didn't. You could have chosen to do something else."

"Do you choose to breathe?"

"No, but..."

"Well, changing people in sexy ways is what I do. It's like breathing. If I didn't do it, I wouldn't have a purpose. If I don't have a purpose, I can't exist, simple as that. Now, is your inconvenience worth someone else's life?"

"No, but..."

"Of course not. You'll just have to deal with it."

"It's okay, Shona," said Violet. "We'll figure something out."

"I know." Shona removed the coat she was wearing, revealing an old t-shirt, probably one that belonged to an old boyfriend. A faded Insane Clown Posse picture adorned the front, but her nipples, all three of them, drew more attention.

"Are they always that stiff?" Violet asked, all of a sudden very interested.

"What?"

"Your nipples."

"I think so." She flicked one, and for a moment, there was a look of pleasure on her face.

"Wow," Violet said as she just stared at them.

"Uh, yeah. Wow." Shona was annoyed with both Violet and Hamamelis now.

Violet shook her head to clear it. "I'm sorry. I'm feeling odd." Hamamelis started whistling some weird tune. "What?" Violet demanded.

"Oh, nothing." Hamamelis snickered.

"Oh, come on!"

"You're not good at understanding magic yet, that's all."

Violet was hoping she wouldn't have to understand anything about magic soon. "What do you mean?"

"You're smarter than that!"

Violet pondered the meaning for a moment. "It's about that other thing you did to me, right? About my head?"

"Yup."

"What about it?"

"I'm not saying."

"Fine."

All three stayed silent for a bit. The evening news was coming on soon, so Violet tuned in. There were the usual instances of crimes around the city, a fire or two, and interviews with people on the street that embarrassed Violet and Shona to be residents of the city. Then, there was a brief item. "State Senator Bensen of Chicago was missing today. A brief 911 call was made indicating that he was having a heart attack, but when paramedics arrived, both he and his secretary were missing. An unidentified woman was found in his office. She claimed to be Senator Bensen. She is currently in custody. The records of the original 911 call are missing."

"Oops," said Hamamelis.

"What do you mean, 'oops?'" Violet asked.

"Well, I do my best to keep you out of legal trouble, and I did you a favor on that 911 call. You're much less useful to me locked up, though a female jailhouse orgy would be kind of fun."

Violet didn't know what to say, so she said nothing.

"By the way, would you like to know all of the other havoc you caused today?"

"I caused? Bah, you caused."

"Either way, would you like to know?"

"Uh... I guess." Violet wasn't sure. She was feeling guilty enough. Suddenly, the television switched channels to something else. Violet and Shona paid attention.

"First, the bus stop!" Hamamelis said. "Roger the maintenance man just happened to talk to you about your day, and you just had to make his day a little—well, I wouldn't call it little, I suppose—more difficult." The screen showed Violet talking to Roger, then switched to him going into his building. He stopped at a restroom and entered a stall.

"It's rude to watch people undress!" Shona screeched at Hamamelis.

"Yes, it is. Let's watch." Roger pulled down his pants and underwear to reveal an enormous phallus. It was limp, but it looked to be about six inches long. Both women gasped. "Well, given time, his wife might be happy. Getting in will be a bit difficult, but it's a good thing that she's had a few children to loosen up the passageway. Now, about Karen the intern." The screen changed scenes to Karen, a confused look on her face, walking into yet another restroom. She slipped into a stall, lifted her skirt, and dropped her panties. She was looking at her groin. At first, the audience didn't know what was happening, but then they saw movement from her vagina. Karen covered her own mouth to stifle a scream. Inside of her vaginal canal, a tongue moved. Karen seemed to have control over it, and she extended it a full six inches from her pussy. She moved it around, in and out. It looked as if it was providing her with some pleasure, and she stopped. Looking around, she pulled up her panties and awkwardly left the room. "Yeah, she'll have some explaining to do to her boyfriend, though I fear she'll go to the doctor first. Surgery would work out about the same way it would for you, Shona. Oh well."

"That's not as bad as mine, though," Shona said.

"I suppose not, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Now, about Mrs. Hammer." As the television showed Violet leaving the wardrobe department with Shona's coat, Mrs. Hammer was returning to her seat. She noticed a dress stuck between two pieces of frame on a clothing rack, and she gave it a pull to dislodge it. It didn't come out, but Mrs. Hammer fell backward, her arm staying with the dress. Looking at it and then her shoulder which was clearly missing the appendage, she screamed. She was wearing a tanktop, and it was clear that there was smooth skin on her shoulder where her arm should be.

"That's terrible!" Violet said. "She needs that to work!"

"Just you wait. There is a limit to my cruelty." Mrs. Hammer's arm then dropped from the dress. She got up and approached it and saw it move. She looked closer, and it was apparent that she was controlling the arm, still. Confused, she reached down and picked it up, daintily examining it. She then cautiously brought the upper arm up to her shoulder, and suddenly, with a soft pop, it reconnected. She experimented in the room for a short bit, and it was clear that she could detach and reattach her arms at will, though pulling on stuck things apparently still caused an involuntary detachment. "Plus, I didn't realize it at the time, but Mr. and Mrs. Hammer like to play bondage games. This is already working out for them." The screen switched to the two in sexual congress, Mrs. Hammer's arms nowhere to be seen, and Mr. Hammer pounding away. They appeared to be quite happy. As the scene was coming to an end, Mrs. Hammer was loudly moaning in ecstasy.

"That's fucked up!" Shona said.

"Whatever, Triceratits. It's all supposed to be fucked up. It's what I do."

Shona swallowed back some of her anger. Being angry at that thing would only be trouble. Violet had told her that.

"Violet's next victim is Vera from Senator Bensen's office." Apparently, earlier in the day, she was rushing from her desk to the bathroom, and the screen followed her there, a rather embarrassing looking stain appearing on her derriere. She ran into a stall and stripped off her skirt. She quickly did the same with her panties. It looked like some sort of fluid was dribbling out her ass, and her panties were clearly soaked. She felt back there, suddenly surprised. The screen zoomed into what had happened. Her anus was gone, apparently replaced by a very excited vulva, apparently turned one hundred eighty degrees. That is, her new clitoris was at the top, near her tailbone, and her vaginal opening was just below where her anus would have been. In no time, the very horny Vera was fingering both of her clits, bucking around in the bathroom stall. When she climaxed, she immediately set to work fixing the situation of her soiled clothes, and then, she could hear the sirens.

"How does she poop now?" Violet inquired.

"She doesn't. It just sort of disappears. Well, actually, it is teleported to another dimension, a useless wasteland. It could use the fertilizer, actually, so I'm doing a bit of useful outsourcing."

"Oh. That's not so bad. Why was she so horny?"

"Oh, she's always had a healthy libido, but now, it's sort of doubled, and the fun part is that the new pussy is very productive when wet. She'll have to adjust a bit, but she's going to have a very satisfying sex life for some time."

"That's kind of mean."

Hamamelis shrugged."Well, next up," she continued, "we have Senator Bensen. He, rather, she is well-known to Violet, but let's take a look at her now." The TV now showed a lovely young woman laying on a hospital bed, presently surrounded by medical personnel. It was apparent that no one believed that she was Senator Bensen. "What's going to be funny is that when they print her, she'll show up as the good Senator. When they do a retina scan, the same. Hell, when they get to the DNA, it's exactly the same. I could change it, of course, but that's extra work, and the magic can change stuff without changing it. Of course, they'll find no signs of surgery. It will be confusing, until you do some more of my mischief, Violet."

"I won't!" she responded.

"Well, you'll have to starve to death in your apartment then, won't you?"

"I'll figure something out," Violet said.

"I can move on to someone else. Shona, are you interested in my company?"

"Fuck you!" Shona shouted.

"We can do that. It sounds like fun."

"That's not what I meant."

"I know, but I am under no other obligation than my honor in not changing you further. If you get too much on my nerves, I'll have you know that my honor doesn't go too far, me being a demon and all."

Shona took a few seconds to process this. "Okay."

"Ooh, look, the medical folks are finally leaving!" Hamamelis said. The people, having apparently reached the point at which they should give up, left Senator Bensen's room. The young woman got out of her bed and headed into the bathroom in her private room. She looked around, apparently for cameras, and the television's view simply followed her in. She pealed her gown off, revealing a nice set of breasts with faint nipples. She squeezed one, gasping. Violet gasped, too. Violet was getting wet watching it. She didn't know why, but she couldn't take her eyes off of that gorgeous rack. Granted, there was an even more impressive one on the couch next to her, but Senator Bensen couldn't look back. Violet had the urge to touch those breasts.

"Violet!" Shona snapped.

Violet sat straight up. "What?"

"Why were you playing with your breasts?"

She just realized that she had been.

"I... I... wasn't?" she said sheepishly. Not being stupid, she then looked over at Hamamelis who was now on the armrest nearest her. She was leaning forward, swaying back and forth so that all three of her little demon titties were bouncing in rhythm like a Newton's cradle. She was giving a wicked smirk.

Hamamelis said, "Of course you were. Why wouldn't you? I mean look at that chick on the screen." She pointed to the television, where Senator Bensen was now exploring her genitals. "Those boobs are beautiful. You just love boobs, don't you?" she asked, poisoned honey dripping from her words.

Violet stammered, "No, I'm straight. I don't like to look at other girls... br... buh..." She couldn't say a proper word for them at the moment. "Uh, boobs," she finally let out.

"Sure you do."

"I..." She looked over at Shona who suddenly tried to cover her exotic bosom. The squeezing involved made the sofa damp under Violet's crotch. "What did you do?"

"Remember our bargain about not doing anything else to Shona?"

"Yes."

"Well, I changed you in your head. You love knockers now. You love everything about them. You love their shape. You love how they can fill out a woman's figure. You love their texture, that nice soft skin. You like how they feel when you squeeze them. You love those cute nipples adorning them. You like breasts, the bigger the better, the more exotic the better."

Violet was trying hard to resist the urge to masturbate. She kept moving her hands from the couch to her sides, to out in front of her, to anywhere. She desperately wanted to play with someone's boobs right now. Her own were fun. They're weren't that big, but they were alright... and perky! Yeah, that's what they were. Other women's boobs would be more fun to touch, though. She didn't know why, but they could be. She didn't want to kiss another woman, though. She didn't want to touch her nether regions or even her legs. It was just those tantalizing tits. "I'm not a lesbian," she blurted out.

"I know. You're only a little bit bisexual now and only in a very, very particular way. Now, let's find out how Faith is doing."

"Faith?" Violet asked.

"You know that busty young lady down the hall. You met her in the elevator." Hamamelis stressed the word "busty." Violet remembered, as the television switched to an unknown apartment. There was Faith, bidding her apartment mates goodbye as they left. She walked into a bedroom, closed the door, and began to strip. Violet noted the lovely orbs that gently swayed upon her chest. She lit a series of aromatherapy candles and spread out on her bed, feeling herself up and down.

"What? You made her masturbate?" Shona asked.

"No, she does that on her own—quite the prolific self-pleasurer, if I read her right."

Faith started to rub her denuded twat, apparently trying to get a good start, but something was very wrong. She sat up with a look of panic. The television screen zoomed into what Faith saw: her pussy was missing its clitoris. Faith began getting upset, but it was clear that she was hopelessly aroused.

"You bitch!" Shona shouted at Hamamelis.

"I warned you. I'm giving you a little more for that outburst." Suddenly, Violet didn't know whether to watch the horror show on TV or the one on her couch. "It won't be too bad, of course, but for now on, Shona, you will get horny when someone admires your uncommon cleavage."

Shona was a bit embarrassed by this, and she was already feeling a bit turned on, and she knew exactly why. Violet was already a known fan for tits. Shona figured she'd just suck it up. She'd made out with a girl once, so it didn't kill her. Well, she was embarrassed by the experience, and she was quite drunk at the time. Maybe Violet had some booze in the apartment. She'd have to look into that later. A stiff drink was sounding more and more inviting.

On screen, Faith had apparently found a modest vibrator in her drawer and was inserting it. Apparently, she found something, because she became a rolling, roiling, thrashing sprawl of feminine ecstasy. "Ah, yes, you see, I didn't get rid of her lady button. I just moved it onto the cervix—you know, that nub at the top of your vagina... on the inside. Plus, there's another one there for good measure. Oh, she'll be really excited by penetration from now on. Most girls aren't. Well, most girls like it and even love it, but the real action is an inch forward of the vaginal opening, you know."

The two humans sat still a while and then discussed what to do about work. It was agreed that they could both call in sick, at least for tomorrow. They would play the rest by ear. By that point, both were feeling intensely horny. Shona inquired about alcohol, and Violet explained that Southern Baptists were teetotalers.

"Well, look, I really need some lovin' right now, and I've made it with a girl before. Well, we were both at a party, and we wanted attention, and we were pretty drunk. I know you want to play with my boobs, and I really want you to play with them, too." Shona was getting desperate. She felt prom night levels of lust, and given the general psychic weakness in her life at the moment, sex was looking very, very tantalizing.

"Um... That's a sin," was all that Violet could muster.

"Yeah, probably so, but I don't think you'll go to hell for it."

"Um..." Man, those three boobs on Shona's chest were looking inviting. Shona wasn't covering them anymore, and the nipples were standing out in their full glory. They were big nipples, too, and Violet could see their deep chocolate color beneath the thin fabric of the t-shirt. "Okay. Just for now."

Shona stripped off said t-shirt and lay back on the couch. What was she doing? She was going to let her boss play with her tits—all three of them! Oh well, when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Violet reluctantly leaned in and felt the outline of the breasts, caressing them and analyzing their textures. Every tactile sensation was both satisfying and alluring, driving her to feel even more. She gave up her overly gentle approach, though, when it was apparent that she was really just teasing Shona, and Shona didn't need to be teased. She began pinching and rolling those nipples, and Shona started to moan.

Violet's handiwork was heaven. Shona had never really been that turned on by breastplay before, but this was divine. That transformation had made her boobs really erogenous. When Violet pinched her nipples, she almost felt it in her clit. "Hold on," she said breathily. Quickly, Shona stripped away her sweatpants and panties in one nearly fluid motion. "Continue." Now, Violet was playing with the outer nipples with her hands and suckling the middle one. Shona almost involuntarily began masturbating.

Violet could tell that Shona was masturbating, and she didn't care. The feeling was intense. There she was, probably dripping her own pussy juices onto Shona below her, and all she could really think about was how awesome these boobs were. Plus, the middle one literally tasted like chocolate. When—nay if—she really thought about it, she would think that was pretty weird, but for now, there was only now. Then, she heard a howl. It was Shona, apparently in the throes of a potent orgasm.

Shona felt like she was on fire but in a very good way. It was like everything she felt in her nipples she felt on her clit and vice versa. Her whole body tingled magically, and her head filled with visions of glorious landscapes with teeming life. It was as if ley lines were connecting her erogenous zones to each other and amplifying the enormous pleasure that coursed through her body. In short, it was easily the best orgasm that she had ever experienced. Indeed, she had no idea if it lasted a few seconds or an hour, but as it wore off, she felt immensely satisfied and looked down at the wide eyes of Violet. Shona felt grateful to her, but she could tell that Violet looked a bit shocked. "It's okay. Thank you," Shona finally said.

"Okay," Violet replied. Her curiosity about Shona's boobs was satisfied, but she knew that they might be fun to play with later. Still, she could feel her vaginal secretions running down her leg. Her genitals were so swollen with wanton lust that she could feel her pulse down there. She once saw a female housecat in heat looking for a tomcat. That cat was crawling around in a way that she could relate to it now, as she would do anything short of violence at the moment in order to get some satisfaction.

Shona could sense this, too. She knew what she needed to do. "Go lie on your bed and spread your legs, okay," she said. The couch was not the best venue for a pussy-licking.