The Puzzle Box Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Violet walked sensuously to her bedroom, but she didn't really intend to. Her hormones simply required it.

Shona approached the bed and simply crawled up to Violet's virgin snatch. She'd only done this once, and she was drunk and sloppy. At the moment, she felt like she was kind of drugged. The residual ecstasy from that whopper of an orgasm seemed to cloud her judgment, but she would deal with that later. For now, she knew that she just needed to lick. She focused her attention on the space between the clitoris and the opening to the vaginal canal, gently licking and eliciting happy moans from Violet. She tried licking her clitoris directly, causing Violet to buck and squirm involuntarily. She kept at it, though, licking and then sucking on the cute little love button while surreptitiously inserting her index finger into Violet's quivering pussy. Suddenly, Violet went into spasms, grasping a pillow over her mouth to stifle the screams. Shona redoubled her efforts and was accidentally kicked in her side by a flailing foot. It wasn't hard, though, and finally, after what must have been five minutes of this, Violet collapsed, cooing.

She couldn't really see straight, and the colors of the room were a bit off in her head. She just stared off, panting. She felt like she had just had a great workout but with something more, a lot more. She was about to sit up and thank her secretary, but she instead just passed out, a wide and brilliant smile on her face. Violet covered her with blankets, turned out the lights, and cuddled up. Why not? She didn't have any other beds that she knew of, and she was too lazy at the moment to find more bedding. She was breathing heavily herself. Her face was covered in pussy juice and saliva. She was tired. Despite her day's troubles, she felt fantastic as she drifted off to sleep. Somehow, Violet curled around her, her left hand gently grasping her center breast.

Hamamelis smiled. While she liked the trouble she inflicted, she liked the pleasure she caused even more. It was always really satisfying. Plus, she could feel her power grow.

Stay tuned for "The Puzzlebox Curse, Part 2," in which:

Jenna makes an unexpected visit, instigating an epic new plague on mankind!

Violet's pastor and his wife pay a visit and learn to question their faith more thoroughly!

Violet willingly and happily loses her (coital) virginity and a somewhat unexpected way!

Society finds that magic does exist, and it's as sexy as Hell!