All Comments on 'The Rawhide & the Cowgirl'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!

This story has it all. Public nudity, nude horseback riding, outdoor sex, light bondage, cowboy and cowgirl sex. Great job! Really sexy!! Keep writing, especially outdoor and cowboy sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
12 out of 10!!!

This is one of my favourite stories!!In fact, you're one of my favourite authors on here! :D keep the stories coming!!

needteachinneedteachinabout 18 years ago
Coming from horse country

This story really hit home! I live smack in the heart of some of the most prime horse country in Texas, and there are no shortages of "Dude" ranches around, so this was believable and erotic and exciting as hell! Thank you!

David48David48over 17 years ago
I think I know the place

The Wellington I know is southeast of Amarillo on highway 83 just north of Childress TX. Lots of ranchs around there too. Now...if I could just find this "Buttercup"...Damn!

bluechick1976bluechick1976over 14 years ago
If only I had a cowboy nearby...

This was incredibly hot, as are all of your stories. You do such a good job of capturing the chemistry and need of a good sexual encounter, not just the descriptions of the physical act itself. And the cowboy taking her standing up while bound to her horse, then leading her, naked on her saddle, to a place where he could more thoroughly fuck her? I don't think I've ever envied a Literotica character more. Please keep writing for us - you have a fantastic imagination and a real gift for the written word, too. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!

I am absolutely in love with this story! I'd let your Chance Buckman come put out my fire anytime. *smiles* You just have to love a good cowboy romp! Keep up the good work!

GianettaGianettaalmost 10 years ago
Great Storyteller

Better than John Wayne any day. I've read all your stories and I' m sorry you stopped submitting although I wonder if you write elsewhere. Most enjoyable - you have a voice and a knack for passion.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlalmost 9 years ago
Dominance

I liked his dominance. He took her how he wanted her, didn't ask first, and thanked her for the pleasure. Hyper masculine. Very hot.

storm_usmcstorm_usmcalmost 8 years ago
Very sexy

Love a good light bondage story, the cowgirl aspect made it really cool. Now she needs to be hogtied in a barn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...