The Real Estate Connection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there slowly getting our breath back still joined at the genitals. My lovely lady was laying soft kisses on the skin of my chest while I was stroking her back and hair. This was a world away from my old life which I missed not a bit. Thinking about my past existence brought the events of yesterday back to mind. I had to get a few answers today and to do it, I figured a trip to Langley was in order. But that could wait. I was busy enjoying what I was beginning to hope would become a regular morning thing.

"So what is on the agenda for today honey?" Stevie's question broke me out of my navel gazing.

"Well lover, first we start with a good home cooked breakfast. Then we progress to the shower where we cleanse ourselves of this morning's debauchery and prepare ourselves for the day to come. After that I have to organise a phone line or two, an alarm system, and run a few more errands. Then I think you'd better take me shopping. I'm rapidly coming to the limit of my available civilian clothing and have no idea where the landed gentry shops for threads in this town. You game to help me in that area?"

Grinning, she looked up at me and said, "I think I can handle that. Now get going on breakfast before I wither away to skin and bone."

"No way babe! I did breakfast yesterday. It's your turn today… and I have my eggs sunny side up and runny okay?"

A mock look of horror crossed her face and she rolled off me leaving my cock to flop wetly against my belly as we uncoupled.

"Me? Cook? God man what do you take me for? First you lure me here and ply me with liquor, then you have your wicked way with me… not once… but twice! And now you demand sustenance? How could you… you brute!" The look of indignation on her face was priceless. I struggled to contain my laughter as I put on an air of indifference.

"Yeah yeah. Come on wench. The lord of this manor needs feeding… and it's your turn." I threw her an evil grin which was met with a withering stare. Leaning down I spanked her sexy upturned butt quickly before she could figure out what I was up to. "Food wench, and make it snappy!"

One minute she was looking shocked and sweet, the next I was wrestling with a spitting, snarling, bundle of warm sexy flesh and muscle. She pounced without warning and grabbed my wrists trying to pin me to the mattress while her gleaming white teeth snapped inches from my nipples… the same nipples she had been teasing mere moments before. This will be easy I thought as I moved to push her off and over using my superior weight and strength. How wrong I was. Straddling my hips again, she now had her legs wound around mine effectively removing the strength and weight advantage. I had no leverage. I could, with some difficulty, push upwards with my hands until I had control of her hands. She couldn't let go of my wrists or I would have complete control of the situation in no time. She fought with a fierce, quiet, concentration and I was finding it hard to gain the upper hand through fair means. So I did what any decent gentleman would do. I cheated.

Rearing up suddenly, I lightly nipped her nipple with my teeth. Stevie shrieked and let go of my hands, covering her breasts to protect them from further attack. As quick as a striking snake I flipped her onto her back and leapt on top of her pinning her to the sheets… or at least that is how it should have gone. In reality it was a lot different. I did manage to grab hold of her waist and start to flip her. That is the point where I discovered that she had elbows… and she wasn't scared of using them.

When my vision cleared she was perched back on top of me and now had a much better position. She wore a ferocious grin and I was about to submit when there was a laugh from the doorway.

"I guess you two have managed to work up an appetite. I hope so anyway or this breakfast is going to go to waste." Becky and Matt walked into the room carrying two trays. Stevie apparently had managed to develop a sense of modesty which hadn't been evident last night. With a shriek she collapsed on my chest and dragged the covers over us.

"Modesty sis? It's okay we've seen it before." Grinning they put the trays down on the bed and climbed on with us. "Don't wait for us… dig in. We've had ours. We just thought we'd check in and see what the plans are for today."

I recapped what I had discussed with Stevie as we ate. Matt volunteered his services to get a couple of phone lines installed and help with the alarm. After a quick huddle with Becky, Stevie announced that I'd be accompanied by both women on my clothes shopping trip. God help me.

"First thing on my agenda is getting the computer set up ready for connection when the phone lines go in. Matt could you help me with that buddy?"

"No problems man. Let me make a call and see if we can get the phone lines fast tracked. I have a contact who sold his house through me. He said I could call on him if I ever needed a telecommunications favour. Craig can I also suggest you get yourself a cell phone? You have no idea how handy they can be."

"Way ahead of you there buddy. I used satellite phones in the jungle for secure comms. When I left the job I managed to liberate one as a bonus. I'm pretty sure it is in a box still in the car crate."

"Boys and their toys! While you boys are doing manly man stuff Becky and I will start setting things up properly. It's not something you can leave to men is it Becky?" Stevie was getting right into this whole house business.

"At the risk of killing the happy mood folks, I also have to find time to get to Langley. I need some answers about what happened yesterday and I don't think the Richmond PD is going to be able to help me with the most pressing ones. With that in mind I think we had better move ass people."

Soon Casa Del Miller was a hive of activity. In no time the girls had the desk positioned just right in the library. Apparently it was positioned for optimal flow and view. It was then up to Matt and me to set up the computer as Stevie and Becky searched out other minor adjustments to make to my humble abode. Matt made his phone call and was delighted to tell me that my phone would be up and running by mid day. The service would include high speed internet hook up which would be a bonus after the snails pace dial up modem connection I had suffered with in Colombia.

Finally I could put it off no longer. It was time to get on the road and head for Langley. Stevie wanted to come but I didn't even know if I was going to get through the gates. Having a passenger might just be too much. After much spirited discussion and cajoling I managed to get my way. To make up for my abandonment, I had to promise to take her to dinner. Grabbing my keys I headed for my car.

My day came crashing down around me as I opened the door. I didn't need to go to Langley, Langley had come to me. For 10 seconds I stood there mute, gaping at the man standing smiling on my doorstep. He was movie star handsome with an athletic models frame, clad in an expensive suit. Gleaming perfect teeth radiated out of a deeply tanned face which was framed by a perfectly arranged full head of surfer blonde hair. Christopher Simmons. The last time I had seen his face had been through the scope on my rifle. I should have squeezed the trigger when I had the chance. Emotions rocketed through me, warring for supremacy. Confusion, shock, and rage. Rage won.

With a bellow I was on Simmons in a heartbeat, a right cross catching him slightly off target on his left temple. He went down with a surprised grunt and I followed him down, fists flying. I was completely oblivious to anything and everything else around me. Destroying the face in front of me was my number one priority.

He was stunned and flopping around like a gaffed fish as I paused in my assault on his facial features. His throat was exposed and I knew instantly that I could finish this now. One hard punch and I could crush his hyoid and larynx. I could lay a lot of ghosts to rest with just one hard punch. Shifting my weight slightly, I drew back to deliver the killing blow and put him out of my misery.

"DON'T DO IT BOSS!!!" Four words delivered by a voice belonging to a man who had died 18 months ago. My head whipped around and I came face to face with two of the ghosts that had tormented me for the last year and a half. I rose shakily to my feet and stood stunned.

"Don't do it boss… it's not worth it brother." Sergeant Sam Roberts stepped up to the step with Sergeant Hemi Wallace at his shoulder. Both looked scared… both looked embarrassed. Both looked alive and both were supposed to be dead.

According to the man at my feet.

For the first time I became aware of the rest of my audience. I turned to find Stevie and Becky huddled in the doorway, ashen faced and looking very shocked. Matt was at my shoulder looking ready to dive in and assist me if assistance was needed. Suddenly I was in need of a place to sit. I turned and walked past my friends heading for the first available couch. I made it and collapsed staring down at my hands resting on my thighs. When I looked up Stevie was standing in front of me with a worried look on her face. Becky and Matt were looking on concerned but wary. Matt kept throwing looks towards the three newcomers who were in the doorway, Simmons being supported by Hemi and Sam who looked decidedly uncomfortable. A million questions were bouncing around in my head but I had no idea where to start. I was at a total loss.

Stevie sat down beside me and took my hand in hers. This simple gesture was enough to tell me that things would be okay between us, although I was under no illusion that I would have hours of explaining ahead of me when we were alone… or sooner. Becky and Matt grabbed the other couch leaving our interlopers standing. Simmons was starting to regain his senses and I had the almost irresistible urge to launch another assault on his already bloodied and battered face.

"You two are dead." It came out as a croak, my throat and mouth felt like it was full of sand. "What the fuck is going on here? Eighteen months ago this piece of shit told me that you had hit an ambush and not come out of it. He said that you had fucked up. He said that there wasn't enough of you left to bury. Told me you had hit a string of claymores." My eyes closed as I relived the moment I had been told about the claymore ambush. The 700 ball bearings packed in C4 explosive made a mess of anything within range and I had gone through agonies imagining my friends torn apart by these lethal devices. Now the ambush victims were standing in front of me apparently unscathed. Stevie got up and left the room quickly. I thought I had upset her until she returned holding a bottle of water from the fridge. I took it with a nod of thanks and took a big gulp.

"You guys owe me some answers… now! Start by telling me why you're here with this piece of shit!"

"Watch your mouth Miller." Simmons snarled through broken lips.

"You shut the fuck up if you want to be able to walk out of here when this is finished. You tried me on in Bogotá and failed. What makes you think you can beat me now?"

"Listen to the man and shut up Simmons." It was Hemi speaking. He had always been the leader of the two. Sam was the technician. Sam figured the plans out… Hemi carried them through. As Sam lowered Simmons to the floor Hemi turned to me and started speaking.

"Boss we knew you were coming home and were going to come out and see you anyway. What happened yesterday sort of sped up the timetable. We would have come alone but Simmons has a bit of info you need." He stopped and rubbed his massive paw across his face. With a huge sigh he continued.

"Craig, we've been working for the CIA for the last 5 years. Eighteen months ago they decided they needed us in the Middle East. In their infinite wisdom they decided to fake our deaths before pulling us out."

"We didn't like the idea boss," said Sam. "But we had to go along with it. For a start we already felt like we were betraying you by working for the Company. Then we had to tell you we were accepting another job… the whole thing was dirty but we had no choice."

"You guys were friends! You had all the choices laid out in front of you! Did you really think I would flip out if you told me the truth? For fucks sake… we were mercenaries! I mourned you motherfuckers when I heard you had died!"

"Very touching Miller. Now if the tears and violins are all finished could we get on with business?" Simmons clambered to his feet and after a bit of swaying steadied himself and sneered at the three of us.

"Say what you came to say then fuck off." I just managed to conceal my shock as Stevie spoke up for the first time since our visitors arrived. Simmons eyes narrowed as he threw her a look of dislike.

"Charming." He turned back to me and walked over until he was standing just out of kicking range. "You are no longer officially dead Miller. Pablo Montoya caught one of Steve Bennett's boys. He gave you up pretty quickly. Montoya knows how and when you got out, and where you are now. As you can probably imagine he's still pissed at you and from what we've learned he has a price on your head… again." The smile on Simmons face was genuine. He was loving this. I was betting that he would love to be able to collect on the contract himself.

"Carmichael figured we owed you a warning and now that it's been delivered we'll be going. Have a nice life… or what's left of it." With that he turned and walked out. Sam and Hemi stayed where they were. A moment later we heard the door slam and then a car start up and roar away from the house. I felt every eye in the room on me as I sat and digested the information I'd just been given.

Montoya was one of the biggest of the drug Lords of the cartels in Colombia. He was also undoubtedly the most brutal. I knew that the man who had given me up had died slowly and horribly, I had seen the results of a Montoya interrogation on occasion. It wouldn't have been a case of if he was going to give me up, but when.

Still… something was wrong. Something bigger than Montoya's contract was happening here. There was too much coincidence. Sam and Hemi were field operators, not office weenies. Why were they here? And of all the people to send to warn me why send Simmons. He and I had history that was well known throughout the agency. I couldn't see the Deputy Director of Operations, Carmichael, sending Simmons. It just didn't add up. I had nothing but questions and only a short time to ask them and make sense of the answers. The failed attempt by Montoya's monkeys would not be the end of it. Not by a long shot. Added to the mix were my three civilian friends. If it was just me I had to worry about I would have been a lot happier. Time to start asking questions. I raised my head and stared at my two colleagues.

"How do you two fit into this?" I raised my head and stared at my two colleagues. Both looked very uncomfortable standing there.

"Craig it's complicated man and I'm not sure how much we can tell you. We're leaving tonight and this visit was a way for us to set the record straight. Both of us feel really shitty about what happened down south, but believe me brother we had no choice." Hemi never broke eye contact with me once while he was talking. I knew he was telling the truth… in as much as what he was saying was true. But what wasn't he saying? He could see the questions in my eyes.

"Craig, don't trust Simmons. You might be able to trust Carmichael but be very careful man. There are other agendas at work here. We don't know the whole story but I get the feeling you're bait. I think Graham was sacrificed to get the news of your resurrection and relocation to Montoya to get him out in the open. Remember he swore he was going to finish you himself. I can't see him backing down on something like that man. He'd lose too much face."

"Jesus… I need a drink." This from Stevie who rose to her feet. "Anyone care to join me for coffee?"

"Coffee sounds good Ma'am… that is if Craig is going to let us stick around for a while…"

It was an easy choice really. They had been friends and comrades for a long time and their reappearance from the grave had stirred up emotions and questions. I at least owed them the chance to explain fully.

"Yeah coffee sounds good honey." Becky followed Stevie out to the kitchen and immediately Matt spoke up.

"Okay what do we do?" He moved over and sat down beside me, leaving the other couch for Hemi and Sam. With nods of gratitude they sat and made themselves comfortable. I made the introductions and we sat waiting for the ladies to return. I needed time to think. To straighten it all out in my head. I needed a plan.

When the girls returned and everyone was settled in with coffee I introduced Stevie and Becky.

"How long have you been here man? A few days? Some of what we have must have rubbed off on you in the bush brother. Stevie this guy here was the shyest guy you would ever hope to meet when it came to the senoritas. Just hopeless. And here he is now with only a few days of civilian life under his belt and he's managed to snare you. He must have been taking notes on how we did it." Sam always did get straight to the point.

"Who says he snared me?" she said with a cheeky grin from her perch next to me on the arm of the couch. Her arm slid around my neck and she played with the buttons of my shirt. This drew a chuckle and the atmosphere seemed to lighten a little, which I was grateful for.

"Okay Matt asked what we can do about this. There are real common sense ways to minimise the risk to you three. The first and most obvious is that you break all ties with me and let the cops know what is going down." I held up one hand to halt Stevie's impending interruption. I needed to get this said. "You need to know that just by being associated with me you are in danger. Montoya doesn't fuck around… he'd have no hesitation in hitting you guys to get to me. I'm sorry if that shocks you but it is supposed to. It's real… it's a fact of life when you're dealing with this sort of shit."

"So what you're saying is that because we are friends of yours he might come after us to get to you? In that case even if we do cut all ties we will still be in danger right?" Reluctantly I nodded.

"Okay then… that settles it. I'm sticking with you. From what I've seen so far I'll be safest here. You look pretty able to take care of yourself and those around you, and neither Matt nor myself are strangers to handguns. Matt's dad taught us how to use them and we're both pretty good shots." It was pointless to argue with her. I don't think I could have been able to change her mind even by pointing out that printed paper targets don't shoot back. In any case, her safety in numbers argument did have merit.

Matt was nodding in assent, but Becky looked unsure. I could see fear and concern in her eyes as she looked at us.

"In a way I agree with Stevie and Matt. The only thing I'm worried about is that taking care of us might make it more complicated for you. Oh dammit… I'm not explaining this well. If you are busy worrying about us it might distract you and give the bad guys a chance to get at us. Does that make sense?" It did and was part of what I was worried about. Sam and Hemi sat silently watching the interchange, sipping quietly on their coffee.

"Okay I'll think about it. First thing we need to do is let the Richmond PD know about this. Second… I'm gonna need a home arsenal." I turned to Hemi and Sam. "Guys I need some hardware. Any ideas?"

They exchanged a grin and Sam got up and headed for the door.

"Boss… have I got a deal for you. I'll be right back" Hemi just grinned.

"So where are you guys off to tonight?"