The Real Estate Connection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a gig in the Middle East that we have to wrap up then back here for some R & R. Looking at this set up I'm actually starting to think about retirement myself. You got any sisters Stevie?" he asked tongue in cheek.

She laughed. "Sorry babe… I'm an original. And if all goes well I'm off the market." Her arm tightened around my neck as she leaned down to kiss my cheek. I actually blushed which drew a roar of laughter from Hemi just as Sam returned clutching a long blue nylon gear bag. It was about the size of a dive bag, and I knew immediately what I would find when I opened it. The bag hung heavily from his large fist. Carrying it over to me he dropped it heavily to the carpet.

"Here you go man. It's amazing what you can pick up on the Home Shopping Network. I even got a free set of steak knives with these little beauties… hope you don't mind but I think I'll keep those." he joked. Leaning forward I unzipped the bag.

And stepped right back into my old life.

Weapons and ammo. At a glance I could see 2 handguns and 3 automatic weapons with boxes of ammo and spare magazines for each. Slowly I reached inside and started to unpack the bag.

The handguns came first. A matching pair of Beretta 98 FS Brigadier. My weapon of choice. The 9mm calibre ammunition was readily available and the fact that they were the same meant the magazines were interchangeable between weapons. Another bonus in our current situation was that these puppies carried 15 rounds in a magazine. With one round already in the pipe that gave each weapon a carrying capacity of 16 rounds. On close inspection I could see they were agency specials. The serial numbers had been removed. That meant they were untraceable. Hemi and Sam were having a muttered conversation on the other couch as I continued laying out the small arsenal on the carpet. As I reached into the bag again Sam again left the room.

Next out of the bag came an old friend. The Colt M4 Commando is an umistakenly businesslike weapon. Basically a cut down jungle carbine version of the M16 it is capable of spitting out 5.56mm rounds as fast as you can acquire a target. Two Heckler and Koch 9mm MP5N Submachine guns completed my care package. These were the weapons favoured by the Navy's elite SEAL teams. I looked up at Stevie, Matt, and Becky noting the expressions of interest on their faces. At least they didn't look shocked or horrified. That was a step in the right direction. Maybe they were starting to accept the real gravity of the situation.

Sam stepped back into the room carrying the one item that would make my home armoury complete… a 12 gauge Benelli M3 shotgun and a box of ammo. We were now loaded for bear. Which lead to more questions.

"Guys it looks like Christmas has come early to the Miller household. But how did you guys just happen to be cruising through Virginia with enough firepower to overthrow a small banana republic? It's not that I'm ungrateful or anything like that… it just seems that you two know more than you're letting on."

"Like we said boss… we got the story from Carmichael and figured you might need a little fire support. Anyway brother we have to get going. We leave in less than 6 hours and we still have plenty to do." Sam passed me a piece of paper. "You can get hold of us on these numbers. Both are for satellite phones and both are encrypted. I figure that you probably managed to liberate one yourself down south. If the shit hits the fan give us a call. We might be able to help. In any case we should be back in a few weeks. If it's okay with you, we'd like to come out and visit. I'm pretty sure you have plenty more questions."

"Yeah I think I'd like that guys. We have a bit to sort out and questions to be answered. Look us up when you get back."

Goodbyes were said, hands were shaken, and both were hugged soundly by Stevie before they climbed into their Ford Taurus and drove off. As they were disappearing from sight a van cruised up the driveway and pulled to a halt. Stevie quickly raced in and disposed of the weapons in the lounge. The phone guy had arrived. Matt walked him through what I wanted done, including phone plugs in all the bedrooms and other strategic sites through the house. He set to work and two hours later I had phone and internet access. After a brief consultation between the phone guy and Matt I had the name and number of an excellent home security company. A quick phone call and the promise of a big bonus ensured that my security system would be installed by the end of the next day. They would be arriving first thing in the morning.

As the phone man left I wandered through my house. The events of the morning had taken their toll on me. I wandered into the lounge and collapsed on the couch I had been sitting on earlier. Ten minutes or so later Stevie found me there, eyes closed trying to get a handle on what had transpired.

"Hey lover," she said softly, dropping to her knees beside me. "Are you okay baby?"

"Yeah… just a bit overwhelmed I reckon. It's been one hell of a morning hasn't it baby?"

She laughed. "No one can ever accuse you of being the boring type Craig. Honey… we need to talk. Make no mistake that I'm with you one hundred percent, but things were said this morning that need explaining." The look on her face was a mixture of concern and puzzlement. I needed more time to get my head around things before I could give my lover and my friends the explanation they deserved. They had a right to know it all.

"Okay. That's more than fair baby. Let's all head into town and do the shopping and other things we had planned. I'll buy dinner tonight and I'll lay it all out for you guys then. Sound alright to you?"

"Okay Hon… I'll grab the others and we can get going." She leaned in quick and kissed me hard and passionately. "One more thing… do you mind if I bring a few things out here from home? Nothing major, just a few bits and pieces that a girl needs on a day to day basis. I get the feeling that I'll be spending a bit of time here?" This last sentence was presented as a question. There was a look of hopeful expectancy in her eyes.

"My God woman… where will it end? First you molest me sexually then you want to move in! All right… but only the bare minimum? No more than 5 suitcases okay?" She grinned and blew me a raspberry before flouncing happily out of the room. It had been an easy decision really. I wanted her around.

Ten minutes later found us packed into the suburban heading into Richmond. Everyone seemed to want to put the events of the morning behind us, so there was an air of gaiety as we pulled up outside the Mall Stevie recommended. As we entered I realised that none of us had eaten since breakfast. The aromas from the food court assaulted us as soon as we walked through the door.

"Let's grab a bite before we deplete the Miller coffers any more. I have a weakness for good Muffins that I haven't been able to indulge for years. Come on… we'll try out this place. Killer Muffins… it sounds promising. My treat guys."

The food was great, the coffee magnificent and the service was superb. All in all it was a fun experience and I made a note to come back as often as possible.

After lunch it was an all out assault on the clothing shops with two very enthusiastic and opinionated guides in Stevie and Becky. I would have been happy with a few new pairs of jeans and a couple of shirts, but the ladies weren't having any of that. In no time I was laden with bags containing, chinos, cargo pants, dress pants, shirts, jackets, sweaters, and sports gear.

"Jesus at least in the jungle no one cared if your cammo gear was old and out of fashion." I grumbled good naturedly.

After piling all my purchase into the back of the Suburban, Stevie said she and Becky had a few 'private errands' to run. Matt and I arranged to pick them up at Killer Muffins after we had made another trip to the furniture store. I needed a few bits and pieces including a couple of chairs for the lounge. I could see that setting up this house was going to be an ongoing exercise.

As Matt and I walked through the door the salesman who had served us the other day leaped to his feet and hurried over. Obviously they guy had a good memory for wallets. No browsing was necessary today. I knew exactly what I wanted and had seen all the items on our previous visits. Twenty minutes later I was the proud owner of a couple of leather chairs in the same design as my couches, a couch for the library, a credenza and a long low cabinet with built in file drawers also for the library, and two coffee tables, one for the lounge, the other for the library.

A quick call to Mike to arrange delivery of the furniture and we were heading back to the Mall to pick up the ladies. Halfway there it struck me that I still needed to catch up with the Richmond PD regarding our friends in the sedan. Matt got hold of Stevie on her mobile and we arranged to pick the ladies up at Stevie's place after we had finished. Matt and I would get changed at his house before picking the girls up and go straight to dinner from Stevie's. Matt had a nice private table reserved for us at La Principessa's, an up market Italian restaurant.

Lee Stowers, our saviour from the previous day was available and soon we were sitting sipping squad room coffee out of paper cups as he updated us on the status of the would be hitmen.

"They were moved last night under a federal warrant. All three of them were taken by a car load of suits from god knows which government agency. They were loaded into a van and gone by 9.30 last night. All record of what went on is to be sealed and if anyone asks, it was a SWAT training exercise. What the fuck is going on here Craig?"

I spent the next 30 minutes laying it out for Lee. Matt got to hear everything I was going to explain to them at dinner in advance, and from his reaction I suddenly wasn't sure that explaining it all over dinner was going to be a wise idea. He was shocked to say the least. Lee took notes until he couldn't keep up at which stage he produced a tape recorder and taped the rest of the interview. At some stage a senior detective and Lee's boss joined us and the interview restarted from the beginning. As a result by the time we arrived at Stevie's house we were running late.

In reply to my knock on Stevie's front door, we were told to "Come into the study…" the voice coming to us with a tinny quality through the intercom. What we found in the study excited the pair of us beyond all reason.

They were standing with their arms around each other locked in an erection provoking kiss. As we entered the study I heard Matt's gasp of surprise, which was quickly followed by my moan of arousal. From the look of it, this wasn't the first time these two had played tonsil hockey together. The eroticism of the moment stopped Matt and I in our tracks and for the moment we were quite happy to play voyeur.

As we watched Becky's hands drifted down Stevie's back and slid lightly across her firm buttocks before cupping them and pulling her closer. Stevie moaned and from where I stood I could see her tongue working frantically in Becky's lovely mouth as she ground herself harder into Becky, her fingers wound through the other girl's long lustrous hair. From the corner of my eye I saw Matt adjusting the hard on distorting the front of his pants. I took the opportunity to do the same before it got painful. We stood goggle eyed as the girls kiss grew more passionate and frantic, then…

With a final grope they separated suddenly.

"Shall we get going boys?" Stevie was breathless, her face flushed as she walked over to me. Her lipstick was smeared and her nipples were hard bullet points which she proceeded to lightly drag across my chest as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I thought I could taste Becky's lips as we kissed. I could see that Matt was getting similar treatment from Becky. The clinch that Stevie had me in wasn't helping my hard on go down but then I wasn't really complaining was I? As if on cue the ladies stepped back and told us to relax while they fixed their make up. Easier said than done when you are sporting an erection hard enough to cut diamonds with. As the ladies disappeared to effect running repairs to their war paint Matt and I collapsed wordlessly onto the couch.

In a few moments the ladies reappeared, still flushed but with make up in better repair than when they had left. For the first time since we had arrived I took note of the way our dates were presented. It was obvious what 'private errands' the girls had run while we were otherwise engaged.

Stevie and Becky were wearing halter neck dresses of identical design, Stevie's in cobalt blue and Becky's in emerald green. The dresses were tight fitting and cut low in the front presenting a mouth watering amount of cleavage, and rode high on the girls sleek nylon clad thighs. Stiletto heeled shoes matched in colour to the dresses completed the ensembles. They were truly gorgeous. Matt and I rose and went to our partners. Light kisses so we wouldn't re-smear their lipstick and we were on our way. Stevie had a small bag clutched in her hand as we trooped to the car which I assumed contained the 'essentials'. As Matt and Becky snuggled in the back Stevie laid her hand on my thigh, half turned in her seat chatting to me as I drove. I was a happy man.

The restaurant lived up to its billing. The meal was beautifully prepared, cooked and presented, although if you were to ask me an hour later what I had to eat I wouldn't have been able to tell you. My attention was firmly on Stevie. Tonight she was a different woman to the wild creature I had come to know over the last few days. From the moment she got into the car at her house she had transformed into this quiet demure lady sitting across from me. I made a decision then and there not to spoil the mood of the night with the explanation I had promised. I knew that there was a good chance that it would be a downhill ride if I spilled the beans.

"Listen guys. I know I promised that all would be revealed tonight at dinner but with the way things are going tonight I'm pretty sure it would just kill the party. I have a plan for tomorrow and the telling of the tail will fit in nicely with what I'd like us to do. I know that you have been very patient so far and I thank you for it, but I need you to trust me for just a few more hours. Tomorrow is Sunday so we have all day to do what we have to do without work commitments intruding. Is that all right with you guys?"

"For god's sake Miller… do you always get so long winded and pompous when you're pontificating? You should go into politics." Matt said with a grin. "It's cool with me if it's okay with the ladies. So far you've been pretty up front and I think we can trust you."

"Yeah you've got my vote too babe. I think if you wanted to do away with me you could have done it any time over the past few days. Tomorrow will do. Besides… I have plans for you tonight." Stevie's grin was the perfect picture of evil. I knew I was going to need all my energy so I summoned the dessert trolley.

"Craig I think you have more to fear from Stevie than she has to fear from you. Never mind… Matt and I will be there to help nurse you back to health, won't we baby?"

"I just hope we're up to the task. Rumour has it she can do lots of damage in a very short time." Matt grinned and ducked as Stevie took a good swipe at his head. "So what is it you've got planned for us tomorrow Craig"?

"Oh you'll see." I said in my best sinister Vincent Price voice.

The rest of the dinner went beautifully. Soon we were all piling back into the Suburban for the trip back home. This time I hadn't forgotten the tip.

As I drove I kept casting glances over at the gorgeous lady next to me. In the light from the dashboard instruments I could see her lips moving as she reclined on the seat singing along softly with Leanne Rimes on the stereo. Her eyes were closed and she looked so peaceful I resisted the urge to reach over and stroke her thigh, a good portion of which I could plainly see. As I looked she grinned and gripping the hem of her dress in both hands, pulled it down her thighs. Dammit.

In the back Becky and Matt were deep in a heavy clinch. I should have made Matt drive home. Soon enough we were pulling up to my front door. I parked so that the lights from the Suburban would illuminate as much of the front of the house as possible, and turned them on high beam.

"Stay here guys. I'm going to check it out. If you hear anything out of the ordinary, get the hell out of here. Drive to the cops. Don't stop on the way. Do you understand?"

"Got it honey." Stevie was all business now. The playful kitten had disappeared leaving a very determined woman in its place. "Be careful Craig."

"I'll come with you." Matt was climbing out of the car. He had a gun in his hand. "I picked it up while we were at my place. I figured if I was going to be carrying then I may as well carry a gun I know. I've had this for a few years and I'm not bad with it."

'This' was a Glock 31, a very handy weapon indeed. I nodded and climbed out pulling my Beretta from under the seat as I did. I checked to see that it had a round in the pipe and moved for the house, thumbing off the safety as I did.

As we moved forward I heard Stevie climbing into the driver seat. This was merely a precaution, but I felt better knowing they could make a quick get away if necessary. I didn't think that Montoya would have another team on the ground this soon after the failure of the first, but I had survived 8 years of mercenary work by never taking unnecessary risks. It was a habit I wasn't going to break now.

"Matt when we get inside do exactly as I say. Don't ask why… you won't have time. Just trust me and do what I say. You understand?"

"Gotcha boss." The 'boss' reference was an echo of this morning that briefly unsettled me, but at least he had the message.

It took only a few minutes to clear the house. As I figured there was no threat there, but it was better to be safe than sorry. While Matt went to get the girls I put the coffee machine on. At the restaurant I had been concerned about ruining the mood with my explanation of my situation. Now I was pretty sure the mood was hammered to bits by the commando display that Matt and I had just put on. I walked through to the lounge expecting to see sombre faces and serious discussion. Instead Matt, Becky, and Stevie were charting and laughing animatedly. My puzzlement must have shown. Stevie got up from the couch and skipped over to me in her high heels, throwing her arms around my neck and planting a loving kiss on my astonished face.

"Honey we're not going to let this affect us more than we have to… okay?" It made sense to me. With that Stevie pulled away from me and walked to Becky holding out her hands. Becky allowed herself to be pulled to her feet and with a matching pair of wicked smiles the ladies left the room hand in hand. From where I was standing I could see them making their way up the stairs. Stevie turned at the top and called down to me.

"Are you going to make us wait all night lover?" Coffee was forgotten.

"I think it would be a mistake to leave them waiting don't you Matt? Do you have any idea what's going on buddy?"

"None at all but I have the feeling we're going to like it." Wearing identical silly grins we trooped up the stairs. We followed the sound of giggling into the master bedroom and found the girls had taken up where they had left off at Stevie's house.

The soft lamp light lent an ethereal quality to the spectacle unfolding before us. I wished the couches I had purchased today had arrived so we could sit in comfort and watch as these two goddesses stroked and kissed each other with an ever increasing urgency. Matt had the answer. He walked over and sat down on the bed staring up in obvious arousal at the girls. I stayed where I was and watched in wonder as Stevie's wandering hands moved to Becky's nicely rounded ass and once again pulled her hips in tight to her own. I leaned against the wall behind me as Stevie opened her eyes and stared straight at me, her face partially obscured by Becky's long hair. There was a wanton gleam in her eye as she turned the other girl so that Becky's back was to me, and Stevie's was turned to Matt. Slowly and without breaking the kiss or eye contact with me, she lifted the hem of Becky's dress.