All Comments on 'The Real Estate Connection Ch. 07'

by kiwiwolf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Welcome Back

You've been gone so long I had to re-read your entire story. What a great read. Thanks .TomJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
glad you're back

I too had to remember the story but it came back to me as I was reading this so I didn't have to re-read previous.

But - What about Educating the Capo? Are you going to finish that one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It's about time!!!!!

I was pleasantly suprised when I saw this as the top of the list of new stories! I've been waiting for it forever! I wish I had time to reread the first 6 chapters first, but it was definately up to the standard of the others! I'll have to read them all again over the weekend. Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter!

--ShyLady

kiwiwolfkiwiwolfabout 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks folks

You won't have to wait long this time for the next chapter. I'm half way through it and might have it finished by the end of this month if all goes well. I have also submitted another story, the beginning of a new series today so look for it in a few days on New Stories. Finally I am nearly finished chapter 3 of Educating the Capo... be kind when it comes to voting.

Thank you all for your support. If it wasn't for you folks I would have given up long ago.

Shane... kiwiwolf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
YEA!!!

Great as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Welcome back

It's wonderful to see you back in business, and this is right up to the standard you've always set. Great story and hot sex. Can't wait for the next episode and for you to finish Educating the Capo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I am....

a new addition to your fan club and started reading over the past week just to get to this chapter...geezes i do love your work and can't wait to read on, im happy to know you have another chapter in the works i would hate to wait almost a year to read on this story, its too good to put down. Good to hear things are going your way again and youre back at work on this stuff..your ability is amazing and i could see this in Barnes and Noble easily...read by both men and women since you appeal to both sexes....Thanks again and i will be watching. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
YEEAAAA!

Great read, was always checking for this story, good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Heeeee's baaaaaack!

Life is good again

Mr.FongMr.Fongabout 18 years ago
Great story.

Is it getting warm in here, or is it me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep at it

Keep at it kiwiwolf. Your stories are the best on the site, and are a fantastis mix. I do hope that you keep both Educating the Capo and The Real Estate Connection going. They're great stories besdies having some of the hottest sex around. More power to your elbow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Please please put the next installment up!!! I have just found and read the first 7 chapters only to be left with a cliff hanger!?!

More!

kickinky13kickinky13almost 18 years ago
Please add more ASAP

I've only just found your great story a few days ago and can't wait to read the next installment... please tell me you are going to add another installment!!! I need to read the conclusion of this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Consistently wonderful...

I think the entire series is fabulous and hope that it will be continued. US

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE! MORE!! MORE!!

I actually read Educating the Capo first and when I realized after only partly reading this story ( which I've read all of both story lines in a days time) I'm left wanting MORE!!!! I love your writing style and can't get enough. I can't wait to see how well you bring all of these fine people together for an exciting and action filled Grand Finale. I'm just wondering what really made you pick the East Coast of the States for this part of the Story line, I'm an East Coaster myself. Anyway best of wishes and please please please post another installment A.S.A.P.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More, more,more................

Please, please,please---Write another installment. The suspense is killing me. I have loved this series and need more. I'm sure that this is a greulling task to write such a great story, but please, please, give your loyal fans more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
help

when will there be more? I am dying. great story, lets finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Real Estate Connection...Educating The Capo

I just finished "The Real Estate Connection" and it was a wonderful read. Excellent writing style and a really great story. I am so disappointed that now we are here in 2007 and having just found your site and after reading this story and "Educating the Capo" I feel like I am standing on a limb over the Grand Canyon and the tree is shaking from a guy with a chain-saw working away! Please tell us that these stories don't end here! We need a cfinal resolution and that good "Happily Ever After" feeling!! Thank you for all of your wonderful creative work!!

Sincerely,

Ken Steele

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous