The Real Estate Connection Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers

"Good choices folks. Craig and Stevie, meet Bruno and Inga. These two work really well as a team and I'll tell you now, you'll never find a more loyal breed of dog that the German Shepherd. These two are from two fantastic sets of parents. Bruno is Boris's son, and Inga is from a pair of dogs that belong to my wife. Given the chance Inga will love you to death Stevie but when it comes to work she is dynamite; extremely intelligent and really quick on her feet. Bruno is in a league of his own. If there was a grading for these dogs he'd be a black belt. A little more serious than Inga but definitely a dog you want to have around in a tight spot. Because they come from different bloodlines you can breed them if you want. A lot of trainers have their dogs spayed and neutered before they start the training process but I prefer the owners to be able to make that choice themselves." Stevie was on her feet by this stage and Inga had copied Bruno's posture and was tucked in tight against her legs while the rest of the pack had lost interest and were playing doggy games in the field or checking out Grant and Angela. Mr. Fong continued his talk.

"I suggest you show these guys around your house as soon as you get home. You'll find that they'll stick close to you for the first few hours anyway so that shouldn't be a problem. Leave a door open so they can get in and out for a while. Make sure that it's going to be the one they'll eventually be using for access… you'll need to install a doggy door unless they are going to be strictly outside animals. Any questions so far?" We had a ton of them and asked all of them and more. When we left Mr. Fong, we had two nervous but happy dogs with papers and vaccination certificates, collars and leashes, and an enormous bag of dry dog food. He had also given us a thick booklet on how to adjust to having trained guard dogs around and how to help the dogs get to know us and get used to their new environment.

Mr. Fong was right about the dogs wanting to stick close. Grant had to give up his seat for Bruno who rode up front with me while the back seat was cramped with three adults and a friendly Inga who parked herself in Stevie's lap and refused to move. I took the opportunity to test a hypothesis; winding down the passenger window for Bruno who wasted no time in proving my theory that all dogs are irresistibly drawn to open car windows correct. Glancing across I laughed at the image of his goofy doggy grin plastered to his wind blown face and muzzle, his ears flapping in the breeze as he hung his head out the window into the car's slipstream. Stevie caught on quickly and did the same with her window for Inga with matching results. It was a happy carload of humans and canines that arrived back at the house near sundown. KJ and Brian were lounging by the pool just talking and sipping sodas. Becky and Matt had fired up the barbeque and were just about to throw the first of a mountain of steaks on the hotplate. The arrival of our furry companions put a halt to the grilling process for the moment at least.

Once the dogs were spotted by the others, Becky, Matt and Brian rushed over to meet them while KJ hung back, walking slowly. The dogs acted like guard dogs should, closing in on Stevie and me and turning to face the oncoming threat. The hackles on the necks of Bruno and Inga rose as both dogs tensed up like coiled springs and low menacing growls came from two canine throats. It was almost comical seeing Brian, Matt and Becky come to a rapid halt and start backing up quickly while all the time KJ kept advancing speaking in low tones and keeping her eyes down. Stevie and I both spoke soothingly to the wary dogs and soon had them settled down enough to be able to make introductions. KJ bonded immediately with both dogs but it took a while longer with the others mainly, I think, because they still had a bit of fear left for the dogs. For the rest of the afternoon we played with Bruno and Inga, showing them around their new home and sorting out where they would sleep. We fed them and made sure they had a ready supply of fresh water then left them to explore, although they never ventured far from Stevie or me. Dinner was an interesting experience. The smell of grilling steaks seemed to awaken a ravenous hunger in both dogs regardless of the fact that they had been fed only moments earlier. We also discovered that both dogs enjoyed the water and found ourselves playing tag in the pool accompanied by the happy pooches.

By the time ten o'clock rolled around I was well and truly wiped out. Looking around the pool I found that I wasn't the only one. Stevie and Inga were curled up sharing a lounger while KJ and Brian were asleep on the love seat. Becky and Matt were playing Grant and Angela in a lethargic game of cards which I could see wouldn't last much longer. As I lay on my lounger I was aware of Bruno lying on the ground at my side, occasionally licking my hand to let me know he was still there. I knew that if I didn't make a move soon I'd end up sleeping out on the deck and while I was used to sleeping under the stars, it did kind of defeat the purpose of owning a house.

Waking Stevie turned out to be a major mission. In the end I just gave up and with a bit of effort managed to lift her and carry her inside. Getting her upstairs turned into a monumental obstacle course… the obstacle being Inga who trotted along beside me keeping an anxious eye on her mistress. Inga was forever ducking and diving in front of me as I made my way up to the bedroom, while Bruno walked sedately behind me. I'd originally planned on bedding the dogs down in the cloakroom just off the entrance foyer but was too damned tired to be bothered. We could always sort that out tomorrow. By the time I got to the bedside Stevie was coming round. Inga started whining softly and pacing frantically back and forth as I laid Stevie on the mattress and stretched to relieve my aching shoulders. Groggily Stevie crawled under the covers still dressed in the running shorts and tank top she had changed into after her swim. Inga made a couple of attempts to join her mistress on the bed but after being told for the second time by Stevie to get down, she contented herself with curling up on the floor on Stevie's side of the bed. Bruno made no such fuss but copied his partner and curled up on the floor on my side. It was like this that we ended our first day as pet owners. I was out like a light the minute my head hit the pillow.

"MMMMMM… damn baby. I love the novel ways you come up with to wake me in the morning… but licking my toes?" The light was bright on the other side of my still closed eyelids so I knew it was morning. I was feeling very refreshed and ready to face a new day and from the feel of it so was Stevie.

"Wha… shhh… go back sleep." The fractured sentence spoken in Stevie's dulcet tones was coming from a position about four inches from my ear. So if her mouth was next to my ear… who was licking my toes?

"Aaaarrrgh… shit, shit, shit!" I was instantly awake and sitting bolt upright in a second, the sudden movement bringing a startled yelp from the bottom of the bed and a flurry of movement from beside Stevie's still slumbering form. Bruno was shocked enough to be sent tumbling off the bottom of the bed, leaving my moist toes to cool in the morning air while Inga sheepishly raised her head and peered guiltily at me from her position snuggled in next to Stevie. I could see that the dogs and I would have to have a discussion on the chain of command and discipline, while Stevie's giggle let me know that she was aware of our extra bedmates.

"Dammit woman… pooches belong on the floor," I grumbled good naturedly as I scrubbed the sleep from my eyes and stretched.

"They're just being friendly honey." Stevie snuggled in close to my side and the feel of her warm, firm curves quickly drove all thoughts of the dogs from my mind. As if to take my mind off the dogs, Stevie's hand came up and gently cupped my balls; softly and sensuously massaging me to life. "Feel like fooling around?"

"Is the Pope catholic? Are the Kennedy's gun shy?"

"You just lie back and relax big guy. Let Stevie make you feel good." Who was I to argue? I did as I was told and lay back as she swept the sheets away into a pile on the floor. Inga had already vacated her position on the bed and gone to join Bruno over by the door where both dogs regarded the activity on the bed with doggy curiosity.

Stevie grinned down at me as she straddled my hips and slowly stripped off the tank top she'd slept in, baring her beautiful tits to my gaze. Seeing the direction of my eyes she reached up and cupped her breasts slowly rolling her nipples and moaning softly. The show was definitely having a positive effect on my blood pressure as blood swiftly pumped south and into my cock which rose to the occasion. Her small hand wrapped around it and slowly started to stroke while her other hand teased and pulled her nipples.

I could see that the action was getting to her too. Her breathing grew ragged and her coral colored nipples stood out like pencil erasers while her hips started to grind against mine. Bringing my hands up I cupped her breasts; squeezing and massaging them in the manner I now knew she loved. She continued to stroke my hard cock as she raised her hips and with her free hand worked her shorts down and off leaving her totally naked. Looking down I could see dew starting to gather at the juncture of her thighs and knew that this morning would be all about slow gentle love making.

"Fuck me!" Her demand came in a hoarse gasp. Wasting no more time I rolled us over so she was now pinned under me and in one slow long thrust buried myself deep inside my lovers hot wet pussy. Stevie moaned deep in her throat and her eyes slitted as I started to thrust, slowly but firmly.

"God I love you Craig." Her voice was hoarse yet quiet as her legs came up and wrapped around my hips, pulling me closer and her hands came up and ran through my hair, drawing me down for a soft yet passionate kiss, her tongue slipping softly into my mouth to play with mine.

Neither of us was in any hurry. The long slow strokes were perfect for both of us, giving us plenty of time for playing and petting. Her hands wandered over my face and chest while mine stroked her back and buttocks, occasionally coming up to slide my fingers through her long hair. Both of us were moaning now as she raised her torso so that the hard points of her nipples grazed my chest with every downward thrust into her gorgeous body. I was starting to feel the strain of supporting myself on one hand so I rolled sideways so we faced each other while I remained buried inside her clinging pussy. This restricted the movements of our hips but gave me more contact with her clit. Every inward stroke brought a small gasp or moan from her. Stevie grabbed my face and fiercely kissed me, her tongue entwined with mine; her breasts crushed against my chest as she slowly climbed the slope to her orgasm.

"Craig… from behind baby… let me turn around." Quickly she disengaged and rolled over so that her gorgeous ass was pressed against my hard cock. Raising her upper leg she threw it back over my thigh and reached down between her legs, directing my cock to her wet opening. With a deep tortured moan she impaled herself once again on my cock and started to undulate her hips, dragging me further into her cunt. "Oh God yes! Make me come honey."

I resumed my slow strokes into her beautiful body while sliding both arms around her. One hand went immediately to her breasts while the other went down to our moist joining and started tweaking and stroking her engorged clit. The movement of her hips became more and more erratic until she was bucking frantically back against my driving cock. My own thrusts became faster and harder as I felt the first tremors of my orgasm approaching.

"Come with me Stevie… come with me baby!" Her strangled moan let me know she was ready. Leaning in close I firmly latched my lips onto her neck and softly bit her. This was the trigger which sent her off the precipice. With a long low moan she came; the movements of her hips becoming spastic jerks. A sudden gush of hot liquid inundated my crotch. Stevie had squirted! This was my trigger. With a grunt I buried myself balls deep in my lover and came; the semen pumping out of me in jets, painting the walls of her spasming cunt. Both of us froze as our climaxes washed over us in waves then slowly petered out leaving us covered in a light sheen of sweat and gasping on the bed.

Neither of us was in any hurry to move but eventually Stevie pulled away letting my flaccid cock slip from her pussy and rolled over, snuggling into my arms and kissing me softly.

"I could make a habit of waking up like this every morning Craig. I love you so much baby."

"I love you too Stevie. It's really strange… I mean I came here to be anonymous and start a business. I never thought I'd fall in love. I mean I knew that eventually I'd have someone in my life but I never dreamed that it would be so quick."

"It's not moving too quick for you is it baby?" There was real concern in her voice. I pulled away slightly and tilted her face up so she could look at me when I answered.

"It was a little scary at the start Stevie, but I'm more than comfortable with it now. I've never been one to believe in love at first sight, or even that love could come so quickly but I'm happy to be proven wrong baby. When this thing started it sort of took me by surprise but I wouldn't change a thing. You've made the transition from soldier to civilian a very happy one. Now if we could only just sort out this bullshit with Simmons and get some time alone together, everything would be perfect." Since we had got together my house had been more like a boarding hostel than a private residence. The company had been great but for an avowed loner it was getting to be a little too much.

Stevie laughed. "I know what you mean baby. You've hardly had time to move in and get yourself organized yet. And then I move in too… you sure you're okay with that Craig?" Once again her face was full of anxious doubt.

"Honey if I wasn't okay with it I'd sure as hell let you know. I love you and want you to be with me so why not stop worrying and just relax? What would you like to do today? I just have to be here for Glenn's call then I have the whole day free. Any ideas?" Her face took on a thoughtful expression as she seemed to wrestle with a decision, then she gave me an embarrassed grin and dropped her eyes.

"Craig do you remember what I said about my sometimes submissive nature when we went out to the waterfall for target practice?" How could I forget? She had admitted to occasional submissive tendencies. My lover definitely had a darker kinkier side.

"I remember honey… what about it?"

"How would you feel about helping me explore it a little more?"

"That's a trick question right? Of course I would. What do you have in mind?" Now she definitely had my full attention… and all this before breakfast too.

"Will you come shopping with me this afternoon? KJ told me about a great shop that I'd love to visit. We could pick up a few items there then maybe grab a spot of dinner in town? Grant and Angela, and KJ and Brian will be going back home today and I'm sure that Becky and Matt won't be around. Maybe you could ask Hemi and Sam to make themselves scarce this evening?"

"Sounds like a plan to me baby. Now why don't you relax and I'll go and grab us some breakfast." I kissed her and jumped out of bed heading for the bathroom and scaring the dogs as I did. It was going to take a bit of getting used to them. Bruno followed me into the bathroom and sat watching intently as I went about my daily ablutions ritual. When I'd finished I threw on a robe and headed downstairs with Bruno and Inga hot on my heels.

The kitchen was buzzing with activity when I arrived. Angela and KJ were busy cooking breakfast and giving Grant and Brian all kinds of good natured hell about their hangovers. Becky and Matt had apparently already left and Sam and Hemi hadn't made it back from their night out. Once again I got the feeling that I was running a backpackers hostel or a bed and breakfast. It seemed that since I had moved in I'd had a full house almost every night. Even though they were my friends it would be good to be able to relax with Stevie in my own house when this was over. I needed some normality in my life… after all that's what I had come here for.

"Come on ladies… you have hungry men to feed. I'll have eggs, bacon, toast and hash browns. Two orders to go. I have a ravenous wench I have to satisfy." That brought grins and smartass comments.

"You could try for years and still never satisfy that one Craig," retorted KJ as she cracked eggs into the pan and slipped bread into the toaster. I poured coffee from the ever present coffee pot and leaned against the breakfast counter sipping and chatting to my friends. Angela and Grant would be heading back to Langley after breakfast and Brian and KJ were going to head out soon after. That would clear the decks nicely for a quiet morning. Stevie obviously wasn't in a breakfast in bed mood. Just as KJ was dishing our breakfast onto the plates, she appeared freshly showered and dressed in her robe.

"I got bored waiting", she said by way of explanation. "I want to get a jump start on the day." She pulled a stool up to the breakfast bar, grabbed a plate and started to eat. Breakfast was a rushed affair because of the early departure of our guests and an hour later we found ourselves alone in the house with the exception of our two new furry canine companions. Stevie and I spent the morning introducing Bruno and Inga to their new home properly. For the few hours left to us before we planned to head into town we walked around the property showing the dogs the perimeter they were going to be guarding. We also discussed where the dogs would be living. Predictably Stevie saw them as indoor pets while I had to be brutal and drive home the fact that while they were incredibly adorable as pets, they were also functional components of our home security system. The debate ended, as I knew it would, in a compromise. We would build a large kennel close to the house and also install an electronically operated dog door in the front door. The dogs would wear a small transmitter on their collars that would unlock the necessarily large dog door when they came within range of the receiver. That way they could patrol the grounds as well as have access to the inside of the house. The cynic in me said that the dogs wouldn't be spending a hell of a lot of time outside.

Shortly after noon we arrived at Stevie's office in town. Even though Stevie wasn't spending a lot of time at the office these days, she still had the odd bit of paperwork she had to attend to. Sam and Hemi had arrived just ahead of us bearing all sorts of pastries from Killer Muffins, the cafe we had discovered soon after I arrived in Richmond. The tantalizing aroma of fresh coffee, sweet rolls and Danish hit me as we walked in. KJ joined us shortly after Stevie and I arrived. She was going to join us for the first part of our shopping expedition this afternoon. Becky and Matt were engaged in a good natured argument over office procedures and whether or not they should shut the office for afternoon sex or just make their romantic assignation a quickie and of course Sam, Hemi, KJ and Stevie all chimed in with their ten cents worth. It was in this atmosphere that my cell phone rang. A quick glance at the display screen told me it was an unknown caller… which meant it would be Glenn. Everyone lowered the volume of the conversation as I answered on the second ring.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers