The Real Estate Connection Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
181 Followers

He was right. Nothing that had happened with the authorities so far made any sense. By rights I should have been arrested for the weapons that had been confiscated from my house. I should have been hauled in for intensive questioning on the death of the alarm installer and the Simmons double and for the TV crew debacle. The sniper attack and my retaliation had drawn nothing more than cursory attention. None of it made any sense at all. It was time to find out why.

"You're right Lee. None of this does make any sense. By rights I should have my own cell at the station by now. I should have been busted for possession of unlicensed weapons, grilled for hours on the two murders here, and dragged in for questioning for all the other shit that has gone down since I arrived here in Richmond. It's like I've inspired a mini crime wave yet I'm free to go about my business without restrictions. Why?" For the first time since they arrived, my visitors looked uncomfortable.

"All I can tell you Craig is that you have a Guardian Angel out there buddy. He's placed fairly high up and even we don't know who he is. We get our orders and we follow them." Lee seemed as frustrated as Karen was. "Don't get me wrong Craig… I don't want to drag your ass down town and give you the bright light and rubber hose treatment, I think you're one of the good guys, I'd just like to know what is going on and whose agenda we're working to."

"Yeah I know how you feel buddy. I'm keen to find out who the puppet master is here and find out what his particular stake in this is. I am in the dark as you are when it comes to the identity of my "Guardian Angel" though. I wish I could help but I can't." That effectively ended the interview. It was obvious to all of us that we would have to let the game play out but be very careful as we did. The concept of a Guardian Angel was very unsettling.

It was another half an hour before I heard the rumbling of a V8 engine in the driveway. KJ was still full of surprises; her car was a gleaming turquoise '65 Thunderbird convertible. The sheer power of whatever was under the hood radiated outward off the shiny beast as it hunched low in the driveway. In the half hour between Lee and Karen's departure and KJ and Stevie's arrival I had been busy. A cold cut salad satin the refrigerator and fresh ears of corn were coming to the boil. Basic but hopefully enough to keep the hunger pangs away. There was plenty of it so I wandered out to the car to invite KJ to join us.

"No way Craig. Not tonight baby. I have a feeling that by the end of the night you'll be thanking me for turning you down." KJ's grin was full of mystery and mischief as she waved and took off in a squeal of tires and the throaty rumble of a well tuned big V8 leaving Stevie standing surrounded by packages and bags, looking excited and nervous all at the same time.

"Dinner's nearly ready baby. Let me grab some of these for you."

Stevie remained quiet all through dinner. It was obvious she was nervous and I knew that if the night was going to be a success I had to put her at ease. I brought her up to speed on Lee and Karen's visit and let her know we would be getting a visit from the FBI in the morning. She seemed very positive about that but still seemed nervous about the coming night.

"Okay Stevie. Talk to me baby. You've been like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs since you got home. What's up?" She wouldn't look at me as she began her explanation.

"Craig I know I've told you that I like being dominated occasionally… I'm just worried that the changes you see in me tonight are going to turn you off." I started to object but she held her hand up to cut me off. "Let me finish baby." She took a healthy slug of her wine before continuing.

"I know you love me, and I know I love you… but this is a side of me you've only caught a glimpse of before now. I need to know that if it gets too weird for you you'll stop and tell me." She still hadn't looked at me but I could see that she was trembling and her cheeks were flushed. It was time to take over.

"We'll stop when I'm ready to stop Stevie. Not before. Now… go and get ready for the evening. You have an hour. When you judge that you are ready call me and I'll come up. When I enter the room I want to see you on your knees, sitting back on your heels with your hands behind your back and your knees spread. You can choose what you're wearing when I enter the room… but be damned sure that you won't be wearing it for long. You won't speak unless I tell you that you may and you won't look at me or move unless I give you permission. Do you understand me?" Dropping back into my command voice hadn't been hard at all. As I spoke I watched and heard her breathing quicken and deepen. Finally she looked up. Her eyes held a look I had never seen before. Raw lust, fear, love and anticipation… and the knowledge that tonight was going to be a ground breaker for both of us.

"Yes Master," she managed to croak before licking her suddenly dry lips.

"One thing Stevie. I don't believe in that master slave bullshit. You don't need permission to come baby… come as often as you can, and call me what you like baby… but remember the rules. Now go." She literally leaped off her chair and threw herself at me, locking me into the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced in my life. Her tongue was alive in my mouth; writhing and wriggling around mine like a trapped snake. Then with a gasp she tore herself away and raced for the bedroom. It was probably just as well that she left when she did. I was a second away from throwing her down on the table and fucking her hard!

The next 60 minutes were a hideous torture. I sweated through each of the 3,600 seconds that seemed at least triple that. I knew from the feel of some of the packages that I had helped her carry up to the bedroom that I was in for a major night of debauchery. What I didn't know was what she would expect from me. With time to kill I slipped one of the DVDs I had bought into the player and settled in to get some ideas. It didn't help at all. The dialogue was all in German and the thing was so meandering that even if my German had been perfect I doubt if I would have been able to follow it. Still it was more than slightly titillating so I guess it did serve to suppress some of the nervousness I was feeling. After all… this was my first time dominating the woman I love in a big way. I guessed I'd just have to play it by ear.

Two minutes before the hour was up I heard her voice; tremulous and unsure.

"Craig… I'm ready."

Grabbing a couple of bottles of water from the fridge and taking a deep breath I slowly climbed the stairs to the bedroom, my heart pounding hard in my chest. When I reached the bedroom door it was closed. With a sweaty hand I slowly turned the handle and pushed the door open.

She had obeyed my orders. She kneeled upright at the foot of the bed, her head down, hands behind her back and her knees spread. It was obvious she had used the time well. Her hair gleamed as it fell in a soft curtain that surrounded her beautiful face, most of which was obscured. From the glimpses I got, her cheeks were flushed… or maybe that was her makeup. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly, supported and displayed at the same time in a black and red lace corset with ribbon lacing up the front. The top of the corset came to just below her massively engorged nipples which stood out like plumb colored erasers. As I stepped closer I could hear her ragged breathing as I took in the rest of the incredible sight before me. A black micro mini skirt made of what looked like fine grain black calf skin clung to her hips just below the level of the corset. The skirt would have had a hard time covering her gorgeous ass had she been standing, but served perfectly to showcase what she was wearing below the waist. A matching red and black lace g-string was revealed by her spread legged position; the crotch pulled in so tightly that her outer labia were clearly on show and there was ample evidence of her excitement in the fluid that shone wetly on her thighs. The skirt ended an inch or two just above the lace tops of her black stay up stockings which were only inches below her pussy. What I thought was the final touch was the black soft leather stiletto heeled boots which ended mid thigh and fitted tightly to her long gorgeous legs. Seconds later she proved me wrong by bringing one hand out wordlessly from behind her back and with her head still bowed she offered me the wrist loop at the end of a braided leather leash! It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that the leash was attached to a collar wrapped around her gorgeous neck and still out of sight due to her submissive head down posture.

My hardon was screaming at me to get naked and get inside this Goddess, but I knew that I had to play this to her script… which I was sure I was going to pick up quickly. My first pointer was the trembling that started when she had offered me the leash. She had broken the rules!

"I thought I told you not to move without permission Stevie. A simple rule but you broke it. What do you think would be a fitting punishment? Should I go back downstairs and leave you here?" I kept my voice low but injected just a touch of menace, something I was very good at when I had to. "You may answer me."

"I'm sorry Craig." Her voice was barely above a whisper but it conveyed everything she was feeling; fear, lust, love and above all… excitement! "You should spank my ass. The paddle is on the bed Craig."

For the first time I noticed the rest of her purchases, laid out on the bed as if they were on display. To say she had shocked me would be the understatement of the decade. The paddle was a shock in itself, a brutal looking thing made of thick black leather, but the other items gave me a clear idea of what Stevie wanted tonight. A riding crop, purple and wicked looking lay next to the paddle. Then there was the pair of nipple clamps connected together by a purple chain and a ball gag complete with harness for her pretty head. Padded leather handcuffs completed the bondage purchases… that I could see anyway. The small bottle of KY Warming Gel was the least surprising of all the items. We had used it before and both of us liked the effect it had. And the big black vibe was no surprise at all… I knew she had one and had seen it in her drawer before. Stevie kept her head down as I walked around her put the bottled water on the bedside table and picked up the paddle, giving it a few experimental whacks against my denim covered leg. From the bite it gave me I knew I was going to have to be careful how I used it. I stepped back in front of her and finally reached down and took the leash she still held out to me. Her hand immediately dropped back behind her but she made no move to look up. Her trembling intensified.

"Look at me Stevie." Slowly she raised her head. Her cheeks were flushed, eyes hooded with excitement. Her lips were glistening with a red wet look lip gloss and parted as she drew in ragged breaths in an attempt to calm down. I could see that she was struggling not to look at the paddle which I was swinging idly in my hand so I whacked my thigh again seeing her flinch and hearing her small gasp as I did so. "Arielle told me that we should establish a safe word if we're going to play with pain. The safe word will be 'strawberry' do you understand?" She nodded, her eyes never leaving mine. "Say it baby… say the safe word."

"Strawberry," she murmured in a voice barely audible.

"Okay if you say the safe word I stop what I am doing immediately. You understand Kitten?" Another nod. It was time. Firmly I tugged upwards with the leash. I was rewarded by a low moan as she struggled quickly to her feet. I walked her to the bed where I sat down on the edge, pulling her close between my spread thighs so I could look at the collar which I couldn't get a good view of up until now. It was about two inches thick and made of thick black belt leather. Diamante studs decorated it and in the centre was a small silver plaque which had been engraved. "Property of Craig Miller" I read as a lump rose in my throat. From my very limited knowledge of the world of BDSM I knew that Stevie had just given herself to me. My immediate instinct was to pull her close and kiss her softly, telling her how much I loved her… but I knew that would be a mistake. Tonight was her night. I altered my plans accordingly. Roughly I spun her around and in the same movement pulled her face down over my lap. She moaned quietly as I raised the paddle and brought it whistling down onto her upraised panty and skirt covered ass. She shuddered as the shock of the moderate blow rocked her ass cheeks. I raised the paddle and delivered another one… slightly heavier. This brought another shudder and a low moan. The skirt really did obscure my view of her ass cheeks but I decided to leave it as it was for a few more swats… which I delivered in quick succession. Each blow drew another shudder and another moan, but the shudders were becoming squirms and the moans were getting deeper and longer. She was getting off on the spanking! The aroma that reached my nostrils confirmed this. Stevie was definitely turned on. Three more rapid fire blows and Stevie was moaning continuously and almost humping my leg. I wanted to see what effect the spanking was having on her gorgeous ass so I roughly yanked her skirt up to receive another surprise.

The narrow band of the g-string revealed the head of a butt plug buried deep in my lover's asshole. It was my turn to moan as my hardon strained against the stomach of my willing victim! The stripes left by the paddle were glowing deep red and radiating warmth that I could feel as I laid a bare handed swat on her upturned ass.

"Oh you nasty little slut!" I growled into her ear. It was the catalyst she needed. Her hips bucked twice as she slammed into her first orgasm of the night! I couldn't believe what I was seeing as she writhed her way through a thunderous climax, silent except for the strained gasps for breath. At the same time I felt her wetness spreading across my denim covered hardon. Raising the paddle I laid two more hard blows, one on each cheek which just seemed to intensify her orgasm! It took a while for the contractions and writhing to subside but eventually I was left with a very weak Stevie draped limply across my lap. For a few seconds I thought she might be finished for the night but then she roused herself and I felt the tension return to her body. Slowly I ran the smooth leather of the paddle back and forth across her glowing ass cheeks as her breathing gradually returned to normal.

"Did you enjoy that Stevie? Did you like being called a slut? Did you like hearing that baby?"

"Oh God… Craig I am so turned on. Yes I loved it!"

"Are you ready for more slut?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Her answer was almost a whimper. I laid down the paddle and reached behind me, fumbling for the handcuffs. Stevie still had her head down so she couldn't see what I was doing, but she knew I was up to something. Two minutes later she was quivering head to foot as I finished buckling the cuffs, securely trapping her hands behind her back.

When she was secured I pushed her firmly off my lap and back onto her knees, her skirt still rucked up around her hips. I stood and slowly stripped out of my clothes. Even with her head down Stevie knew what was going on. Once again her breathing gave her away as did the little squirms as she tried to get some friction against her pussy. As soon as I was naked I stepped forward and once again grabbed her leash. With a firm tug on the leather lead I raised her head. Her moan as my erect cock swam into her field of view was a thing of beauty. Automatically she opened her mouth and leaned forward to swallow me whole, but at the last minute I stopped her with another firm tug on the leash.

"Beg for it Stevie." My voice was a low primal growl and I knew it sent quivers straight to her clit. "Beg for my cock slut!"

"Oh fuck baby… I want to suck you baby… please let me suck your beautiful cock Craig! God I want your cum so badly. Please Craig… let me suck you!" The look in her eyes was wild pleading. It was as if she desperately needed my cock… so I gave it to her. Maintaining my grip on the leash with one hand, I grabbed a handful of her silky blonde hair with the other and twisted and pulled at the same time. The result was almost enough to make me erupt! The twist gave her a jolt of pain which opened her mouth in a reflex action… as I pulled her onto my cock which stopped when it was buried balls deep in her throat! Her eyes bulged as she reflexively gagged around the girth that was cutting off her air. I held her there… as still as I could while she gained control of her throat and I gained control of my impending orgasm. Her eyes were watering as I slowly drew back giving her room to breathe a couple of ragged breaths before I thrust back in hard. It took only a few moments to build a rhythm which I kept up and controlled by judicious use of the handful of hair and the leash. For her part Stevie had started to moan around my hard cock, the vibrations running through the sensitive flesh of my engorged knob. I knew I had to slow this down or I wasn't going to last long at all. I dropped the leash and with a grunt pulled her head back and off my saliva streaked shaft leaving it bobbing just in front of her face. Grabbing it at the base I quickly swung it in a slapping motion… across her cheek. Stevie yelped in surprise, her eyes widening and her mouth greedily following the prize which bounced tantalizingly just out of her reach. I slapped her again… this time on the other cheek and she caught on. Closing her eyes and her mouth she tilted her head back as much as the handful of hair would allow and offered me her cheeks. Slowly and methodically I used my cock to slap her cheeks firmly. Her moans and whimpers let me know I was on the right track and that this was what she wanted tonight. It also gave me time to get my orgasm under control while hers built. I knew that the next time she came would be spectacular… and I knew I would draw it out as long as possible before I let her cum.

My mind flew back to the day by the pool when I had first discovered that my lover had a submissive and slightly masochistic streak.

"So you want to be used tonight. You want me to use you like the slut you are Stevie." I continued slapping her lovely face with my cock; not hard enough to hurt her or bruise her but hard enough to keep her attention. She didn't answer me but her breathy moans let me know I was on the right track. My own voice was a rasping growl, totally in keeping with what we were engaged in. "Tell me what you want Stevie… tell me what you want me to do to you… how you want me to use you."

"Oh God Craig! Please fuck me! Please!" Her head didn't move except for the rocking when my hard cock impacted with her cheeks. Her eyes were open and I saw a hunger as well as a deep love in them as I stepped back.

"All in good time my little slut. First we're going to play with a few of these toys you bought." Her eyes followed me as I stepped around her and retrieved the rest of the items from the bed. Moving slowly back in front of her I placed the items on the floor between us. I squatted in front of her and examined the bondage toys seemingly ignoring her as she knelt, head still back, breathing raggedly. I knew her eyes were on me though, following every move I made. I picked up the ball gag and examined it closely then held it close to Stevie's face.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
181 Followers