The Really Complicated Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling to come to terms with the loss, and the year she was told to give it before she tried again, she threw herself into her career. Promoted to sergeant over her husband Ray who was a traffic officer, the tension between them increased as they drifted further apart with their work. The arguments started as he began to feel she was lording it over him, as she had to take a more strategic approach to her work. Through the amazingly small world of the police service she soon heard that he was being seen with a female colleague.

Eventually it became evident that he associated more with this traffic WPC than he did with her, and was beginning to talk about her all the time. When on nights she heard that his shift were out on the town, parking her patrol car and walking she was greeted by the sight of him and her in each other's arms other drunkenly slobbering over each other outside the pub.

By the time he'd recovered from his hangover and got back from work at six the next day, it was to find she had moved out, left a note apologising for the miscarriage and her promotion and telling what she knew of him and the new woman, suggested they divorce, sell the house and split the proceeds and move on amicably. They did; the new policewoman was promoted to sergeant eighteen months later and dumped him, for an inspector she'd known for years.

Julie had taken the advice of woman inspector and had got onto a master's degree course in criminology and criminal justice psychology. While sat in the college restaurant in her uniform she heard, 'excuse me, do you mind if I sit there?' It was Jayne, a nurse she'd known from the accident and emergency department on a passing acknowledgement, both of them nervous at being back at school after all these years surrounded by kids and being in their day job uniforms.

It was the start of a friendship that had seen them partying, holidaying, virtually living in and out of each other's houses and wardrobes, and being of a similar background, age and work ethic -- not to mention clothes and shoe size, they became like sisters. The crunch came when they were invited to a party and it was suggested they sleep over. Pissed and sharing a bed naked but for panties for the first time, they cuddled; they ventured to holding each other, hands on waists and thighs and once asleep boobs, as they enjoyed spooning in the way they would have done with boyfriends and husbands.

They woke next morning a little embarrassed at what they had done the night before, but being adults and both in a caring outward facing professions, they talked about how nice it had been and how it was just an innocent cuddle they had both enjoyed just for the closeness of it.

It became a regular thing, with one climbing into bed with the other as the mood took them increasingly, and due if anything to the summer temperature as much as lust, naked. Both being shift workers it wasn't every night, or day for that matter, but if days off fell together they'd spend the day together then climb into bed.

Inevitably, it went to the next step. After the end of their first year exams and a day shopping and a night in the West End, they returned to Julie's place, pleasantly tired and still on a post-show high the fell into bed together.

"Thanks for a wonderful day Julie," hissed Jayne so happy she was close to tears.

"Thank you Jayne," said Julie pulling her friend close. They kissed, then kissed again, stopping and staring into each other's eyes as if trying to fathom if lines had been crossed and how the other person felt. When smiles were returned, their lips drew together and mouths opened and tongues met in passion rather than just friendship.

With just enough booze and adrenaline their hands ranged over each other's bodies enjoying what they were doing and what was being done to them, and they played and experimented. Finally they ignored breasts and bottoms and finally started to go for broke -- and pussies.

It was in great shock that Julie rolled almost unnoticed into her first orgasm, telling Jayne in gasps that she was about to come, then, oh, oh, oh God!

Discussing it over a glass of water, Julie announced that it was her turn to make Jayne come. Jayne laid back and let Julie do as she would. She did and when she came, big fat tears ran down her cheeks, and Julie soon joined her as they announced that today was the best day ever.

Waking the next morning, they both admitted to laying there and waiting for the other to say something; both guessing this was the case they rolled together laughing. Jayne kissed Julie's cheek, Julie ran fingers through her lover's chestnut brown hair. They did it again that morning, and were so taken with this new work, at mid-day Julie ran in to her work sick with an upset stomach - four hours later Jayne did likewise, and they stayed in bed stopping only for an evening meal before climbing into Julie's large bath.

When they got back into bed -- pink, perfumed and pretty, yet hornier than ever - Julie looked suddenly pleased with herself then reached into her bedside table bottom drawer bringing out her vibrator and a shiny glass dildo.

They used them on each other for a couple of hours, swapping the dildo for the vibrator occasionally and discussing how they liked to fucked or buzzed and before falling asleep at something like three in the morning they were both expert in exciting and pleasuring their new best friend -- and lover.

That was four years previously. Viv was one of Julie's lecturers and her tutor for her second and third year, and from the graduation party the pair were inducted in the Camden posse.

Still crazy in love they could hardly be parted; Jayne now worked for a premiership football team and Julie had a strategic role at Scotland Yard, so their night shifts and early shifts were a thing of the past. They were pretty much 'wife and wife'.

I hoped that all of the Camden girls would find such bliss; at one stage I did consider life with Debs on a regular basis as Viv and Ronnie seemed so much more suited to one another, but I now know that they had each other, and still have each other on a regular basis, at least weekly even if sometimes they just cuddle and kiss. I still wonder at how they do for the 'three's a crowd' rule. Ronnie's bed is without doubt the biggest and I understand from Debs they occasionally all jump in together!

After mid-afternoon lunch, at which point Ronnie walked into the dining room holding aloft my missing racy, lacy bra shouting "has someone lost this?" I shamefacedly admitted it was mine and Ronnie shook her head in mild reproach, and I considered throwing in, 'I took it off because it was uncomfortable' but decided against it.

Ronnie smiled, looking from me to Debs before throwing it to me saying 'potting shed' as if that explained a thousand words. To me, and to the rest of the room it did. Viv giggled, and looked over the top of her coffee mug at me,

"Next time you play the guitar Lainey, can you play a special request for me?"

"Yeeeeees," I said wondering what would come next.

"Queen song," she said and I wondered about my 8 chord limit, "one of my favourites..."

"Yeah," I said waiting for the joke now.

"Old classic darling," she replied, "three chords." She sipped more of her coffee. The whole room was now baited and waiting on her punch line. She smiled, breathed in the aroma of her ridiculously expensive coffee and added, "Platters did it originally, called 'The Great Pretender..."

The following week was the last half term holiday of the summer and three weeks since my last fuck with Tim, so after a long teacher training day on the Friday, I jumped into my little black VW and headed north at great speed, thinking about what I would be getting when I got there and what bedroom arrangements Tim had made.

On my arrival, I let myself in chirping 'I'm here' to the house. Tim was there in seconds with a huge, if somewhat lecherous smile for me.

"Hi Tim," I beamed back at him, not bothering to keep the excitement from my face. I walked to him, looked around and out a hand to his waist and not seeing Mum, kissed his cheek, rubbing my face against his. "Where's Mum," I hissed in his ear.

"In the middle room," he said, "in her chair."

"Her bed?" I whispered enquiringly.

He nodded his head towards the kitchen shouting to Mum that he was making some tea. Once in the kitchen he pulled the door almost shut.

"She's still in the front room," he said, "she's said she wants to move back upstairs again, I found her in her chair lift a few days ago, luckily I still haven't put the fuse back in. I've said I'm waiting for the mechanic to come round and have a look at it, and he's due sometime next week. I'm hoping you can take her into town, for a few hours so I can 'fix it'." He grinned.

"We can't stop her really," I said, "It is her house."

"Aah!" he burst out, "now THAT'S where you're wrong, Lainey. As of Friday fortnight ago, it's officially MY house."

"What?"

"I contacted an estate agent, who came round and priced it for me, said it was fifty five thousand. I rang the landlord and offered him fifty, let him nudge me up to fifty two and that was that. I got a solicitor who spoke with his and I exchanged contracts two weeks ago. I'm officially a man of property; don't tell Mum though." He grinned again.

Having taken over the banking some years ago it was easy to hide the fact that no rent was going out the door, and he said he was going to save the remainder of his money from Dad and Nanny Barnes and spend the 'rent money' doing the place up, upgrading the heating and putting in double glazing a few windows at a time.

We made the tea, and walked back into the living room with a tray.

"Hi Mum!" I said bending to kiss her proffered cheek, "You're looking well."

"Feeling a hundred times better," she said with a faint cross edge to her voice, "I'm fair running around the place, if Timothy doesn't get the bloody chair lift repaired I might walk upstairs myself one morning just to surprise you."

'Just to surprise YOU' -- not him, 'You'. Now whether she meant 'the pair of you' or 'me' I had no idea but the threat to come and visit us was very real and I noticed Tim trying not to react in the same way I was trying not to. I struggled to read her inference -- she could have said 'I'll walk upstairs one afternoon' or 'one evening' but it was definitely 'morning'. Tim came to the rescue. "You bloody will NOT walk upstairs MOTHER," he said crossly, "I will NOT wait on you hand and foot for another two bloody months just because you want to show off to everyone how fit you are and take another tumble. You told me you couldn't manage the stairs before the accident so I put a lift in, so none of this nonsense." He looked real angry, I'd certainly never seen him like it before and I guessed from Mum's stunned face that she hadn't either.

"I... I just want..."

"You'll just want nothing," he growled, "the man is coming on Thursday morning, I've told you," he said, "in the meantime you can help me out by being sensible. Do you think your threats to stagger upstairs will help me, or Elaine for that matter, sleep better at night?" he nagged Mum in the same she had nagged us all those years ago!

"No, I suppose not."

"Right," he said, "Once the chair is fixed I will personally move you and all of your stuff back upstairs and you can start doing some things in the house again, I know you've missed doing that." She hadn't; she liked nothing more than being the poor old lady that needed help around the house. Tim knew that too and played her desire to see what we were up to and to try and disrupt it against her desire to be waited on and fussed over. I could see the mental struggle going on in her head through the strange look on her face.

That was that; to bring things back to normal he said that seeing as I was there for the week he'd redecorate her room for her and asked what colours she wanted -- he cut in to say he wasn't doing browns, greens or creams like the landlord had always used. She grumbled that Mr Patel wouldn't be happy, but he said that while she was in hospital the landlord had changed and the new owner had said he could decorate exactly how he wanted. She said that she wanted her favourite colour blue; he said he would buy the paint in the morning and have her room ready for Thursday when she could move back in. I even offered to take Mum out a couple of times so she wouldn't have to put up with the smells of paint and things that she hated so much and had always given her a migraine.

In the kitchen Tim smiled at me, "That was fun," he said, "She's had that coming for a looooooong time," he grinned.

"Do you want me to take her out for a few mornings?" I said.

"You can If you like," he grinned, "but I painted her room blue a few weeks back and painted all of her awful utility furniture white, it's quite livened up the place." He said.

"Fantastic," I smiled, "you can show me later on, just before you fuck my brains out on her bed."

An hour later and after we had all dined on fish and chips, Mum was a bit more contrite and allowed herself to be helped to her bed time ablutions, obviously wanting us both to see she was fit enough to get upstairs but not fit enough to do everything on her own and lose her disability privileges.

Tim was true to his word. After putting Mum to bed he virtually dragged me to her bedroom, switched on the light and announced, "Royal blue, now get your fucking clothes off and get on your hands and knees."

"I have to take my medicine before you get yours," I said, opening my bag and taking out my contraceptive pills, and picking up the glass of water. That done, he stood over me, arms folded, staring at my boobs just concealed by the T-shirt.

I stripped my clothes off while he watched, and sat on the bed waiting for my first glimpse of that huge prick of his in two weeks. I wasn't disappointed.

I dropped to my knees and opened his belt and his flies, dragging his trousers to his knees already wanking his huge cock.

"Fuck yeah," he said closing his eyes, and pulling my head forward so his knob went into my open mouth. So much for the gentle and sophisticated blow job technique I'd practiced on him, he had my hair and was holding me still while he fucked my mouth; I let him.

He got so hard so quickly and much as I loved to blow him and feel those jets of come in my mouth, I also wanted to feel that hardness powering in and out of my puss that had only been matched by Debs fisting me the week before, which lovely as it was, didn't give me the same feelings of being taken in the way that Tim always did. I didn't have to make the decision though.

He withdrew his cock from my lovingly attentive mouth and lifted me up, turned me and pushed me towards Mums bed. It was higher than his and I knelt up on the sides ready to move forward and into the middle to 'assume the position' -- submissively onto my hands and knees. But Tim stopped me, and pushed me forward so my arse was level with the edge of the bed and my toes just hanging.

His penis sliding into me came as a wonderful shock, even just after a fortnight I'd quite forgotten how incredible it was as he started to power in and out of me, the stability of standing on the floor fucking me added something and my lust addled subconscious took the sensation from my cervix, clit and G-spot sending it straight to my brain, and I needed only his grunts and the smacking of his thighs against my bottom to roll me straight over the edge into orgasm in no time flat.

"Bloody hell, Elaine," he sighed, "you were ready for that one weren't you."

I giggled, gasped, cried all at once, as the final trembles worked their way through me. Tim chuckled at my incoherence, rubbing a tender hand from my bottom up my spine to massage that tense bit between the shoulder blades and , and I relaxed, "Oh, just shut the fuck up and screw me, donkey dick,"

"Donkey Dick?" he said fucking into me harder.

"Yeah!" I gasped feeling him change position slightly allowing him to pull all the way out before sliding all the way in again, "Don't worry," I panted, "It's a complement, trust me."

"Donkey Kong was my nickname at school," he said, slowing slightly and I detected that he might have received some bullying at his all boys school. Being a teacher I was trained to recognise it and deal with it.

I started to gasp and move myself back and forward in time with his thrusts, "They must have been sooooo jealous," I gasped letting him know how much I was enjoying this long screwing.

"Jealous?" his level of pounding started to speed up again

"Oh fuck yeah," I cried out in ecstasy, adding a little tremble, "most girls love a man with a sense of humour, but fucking hell, a good laugh is nooooo substitute for good fuck and jeeeezus you are a good fuck..."

"Really?" I had been telling him for weeks how great his equipment was and how well, with my careful tuition, he used it.

"Really Darling," I said, "All of those guys that tried to score points off of taking the piss out of you would have given a hand to have a penis like the one you are banging in and out of me now. If you ever want to destroy a man's self-confidence, point at his groin and laugh like the kid from the Simpsons does."

He giggled, "Yeah," he said, "I suppose you're right."

"I'm a woman, of course I am, so shut the fuck up and fucking well fuck my sexy little arse off."

"Of course Miss," he said.

I had prepared myself to fake another orgasm, but my acting and the discussion had inspired him into greater efforts and I let myself go, and came anyway for real. It had obviously had the desired effect on him and I felt him rise on his toes and guessed he was getting the desired friction on his frenulum and felt him tense, grasp my arse harder pulling me back onto his cock as he pumped me full of his come.

We rolled naked onto the bed and held each other slipping easily into sleep; an hour later I felt his come start to trickle out of me. I thought about it staining Mum's mattress, smiled, squeezed my pussy muscles and felt it run down the back of my thighs and form a wet patch on her bed. Sadly it would be dry by Thursday when she would be back in here again, but she might get to see the white stain it left! I drifted back into a comfortable sleep safe and spooned in my brother's strong arms, his hands holding and gently caressing my tits.

I stirred when Tim rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. The heat of Mum's room was stifling and I pushed the duvet off of me and nodded off again. I woke to the sound of crockery on plates and guessed that he'd prepared breakfast again for me. I thought the best way I could welcome him was for me to roll onto my hands and knees and be ready again.

He pushed the door open calling his usual 'hey sleepy,' adding an 'oooh yeah' when he saw I was ready and in position for him.

He put the tray down and I felt his weight on the bed, his legs either side of mine. "Hey, what's this here," he said, and I looked back over my shoulder to see him staring at the cheeks of my arse, and the faint outline of a red mark on my bottom, the love bite Debs had put their last Saturday -- shit! He sat back on his heels, a little shocked. The only person that could have done it was someone in the same position as him, and he looked worried. My insides churned.

We hadn't promised ourselves to each other or sworn off of other lovers. Tim knew I wasn't a virgin and I knew that I was his first, his face looked somewhere between heartbroken and betrayed. Honesty was the best policy, "Sit down Tim," I said.

"It's another man isn't it?" he snapped with some of the angry resentment coming out in his voice, "why?" he began to snarl, "am I not..."