The Really Complicated Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and sat facing him, "No!" I said strongly, "you actually couldn't be further from the truth; it's not another man," I took a deep breath, "It's actually from a woman..."

"A woman?" he said looking more stunned than when he saw the hickey the first time, "but you're not a..." he gulped, "you're not a Lesbian... are you?" he said hopefully. "You said, you said that you weren't..."

I giggled, "No Darling, I'm most certainly not."

"Once or twice Mum said you must be a dyke seeing as you spent so much time with her sister, I didn't realise that you were err..."

"Oh don't worry, when I was doing what I was doing, I was sleeping with men as well,"

He looked at me expectantly. "OK," I said, "You remember little Debbie that err... 'lives' with Aunt Veronica?"

"Yes," he said with a faint smile of remembrance, "the little Scots girl." I nodded, "Good choice Elaine, a very good choice, she had a fantastic arse as I remember."

"Oh yes, tell me about it," I grinned, "Yes, well about ten years ago, when I first started at Uni, Ronnie asked me to stay over for parties and barbeques and things like that. Well," I ran fingers through my hair, "to this day I still can't decide what made me but go with her but after a few drinks and some dirty talk I... that is we... well..." he was grinning at me, "Oh it's easier to say what we did rather than why we did it, but we've had this on/off thing going for about eight years, once, twice occasionally three times a year depending on how many parties Ronnie and the gang put on. For old time's sake and I suppose simply because she's such a great pussy licker we occasionally fall into bed with each other."

Tim was no cunnilingus slouch himself but my 'such a great pussy licker' comment made him sit up a bit and I could see his semi-flaccid penis start to harden just a touch; so I carried on.

"She used to hold the record for making me come in one session," I said leaning back and hugging myself to make my tits stand up, "Christ, but she's good with her tongue; she can corkscrew around my clit and flick my nipples like she had the tongue of a Labrador." I gave a little shudder, "Fuck but's she'd good," I closed my eyes and put a hand over my pussy and gave just the smallest squeeze.

"Tell me more," he said leaning closer.

I sat up and moved closer towards him, "She starts off much like you do, she tells me to strip off then makes me lay back. She strips and lays next to me and we stroke each other and kiss a bit and build up the tension." I started to whisper, "She starts by rubbing the outside of my cunt, just around my labia without so much as touching my insides," he lay next to me, "than she moves over to my bottom and strokes that, sometimes when she has my thighs pushed right up or I'm on my hands and knees she'll give me the occasional spank just to warm things up a bit! Sometimes if I wriggle a bit and try to push her away she ties my hands together behind me..."

He was now lying next to me and had pushed my hand away from my puss and was imitating what I was describing to him. My sessions with Deb were always started very gentle and worked up to a bit of a crescendo of joint tonguing and/or masturbation. For some reason we had never resorted to toys, but in my description to Tim it was the very worst lipstick Lesbian loving that can be seen on any cheap DVD or website these days.

He responded as I hoped he would, and my spare hand that had been pushed to one side was now gently but insistently wanking him as he lay almost across me playing with my sopping quim, while my other pinched and worried at my nipples. I had to say it.

"And you know the best of it -- once I told her about my new lover and his huge cock, she said that she wanted to meet him..."

He stopped playing with me for a second and grinned down into my face. I laughed, "Not just yet though," I said, "At least not until you fucked me rigid in any case!"

We laughed together and he fell over me, gently but firmly spreading my legs with his and levelling his huge cock at my entrance and sliding in, one motion, all the way to my cervix. "Christ!" I hissed, "however good at pussy licking she is, she can't do that," I lay under him grunting, gasping, and calling his name as he brought me to orgasm for the first time that morning.

After I started to come down from this first one, he pushed himself off of me and ordered me on to my hands and knees; I rolled over, and dragged my still trembling legs up under me in the classic doggie position and waited for his entrance. However, I was a bit shocked when I felt HIS teeth in my other buttock and the gentle but firm suck that Debs had given me seven days previously.

"There," he said, as his rested his penis into the crease between the cheeks of my arse, "One to show her."

"Oh yeah," I said, "I'll tell her that Donkey Dick gave it to me. Her choice of words not mine... Oh shit..."

I was cut short and plunged into almost instant ecstasy as I felt him power into me with a single thrust. Debs fisting was good and tremendously exciting as part of the whole night but this, fuck, this was what made it worth being a woman, having periods and putting up with ignorant men telling me I couldn't reverse a car or understand the offside rule. I put one hand to my tits and squeezed just as he dropped a slapping palm on to the my bottom, right where Debs love bite was.

He fucked me for about five minutes bringing me off once more, before he did his usual hand between the shoulder blades, grabbing my arse and pulling me backwards and forwards over his cock so he could fully enjoy the pressure and come. Again, I felt his warm wetness splash around inside my vagina.

Eventually, after a further bout of kissing, he remembered the tray of tea and toast he'd brought with him. We drank luke warm tea and cold toast but I couldn't have cared a fuck less, as I was busy squeezing my pussy muscles to make our joint moisture run out of my cunt and drip onto her bed. We sat close together in companionable silence until, toast devoured I turned to face him and pushed my bare tits against his wiry chest hair.

"Tim, I promise that I won't sleep with any other men -- Debs, well, technically I'm cheating on her with you, but right now but as far as I'm concerned I have room for both of you in my life so long as both of you still have room for me; she doesn't mind at all."

"Did she really say she'd like to meet me?"

"No," I said, "she said she wanted to meet Donkey Dick, she doesn't know that he's you." I stroked his face, "But don't worry, I fully intend to get you two experts together one evening so you can compare notes of fucking me. After all, between the two of you I've had more orgasms, more wonderful, gut wrenching, seat of the pants, come juice orgasms than with everyone else in my life ever."

We kissed again, then heard Mum stirring and calling from the bottom of the stairs. Tim grabbed his PJ bottoms and pulled them on walking to the rail and leant over to call to her. Knowing what she wouldn't be able to see from her position at the bottom of the stairs, I kitten-crawled between his legs and slid though to lean my back against the tongue and groove boarding that covered the stair balusters. As they talked about shopping lists, and what we were going to eat now I was staying with them for the week, and mending the stair lift, I gently pulled his PJ trousers down until his groin was before me. Grinning up at him a took his soft cock and fed it between my lips and enjoyed the taste of my come on his cock and his semen as I gently sucked him as he chatted with Mum about when he was coming down and what we were going to do for the rest of the day. I didn't know how long he'd let me stay but displaying just the faintest tremble in his voice and the tiniest shudder, I managed to make him come and loose his depleted load between my lips and down my throat, wiping the last bits on my face.

I appeared at the rail in a T-shirt nightdress a few seconds later from the direction of Mum's room wiping the last of his come from my cheek and lips and smiling down to Mum and wishing her a good morning -- somehow I didn't think it was going to be as good as mine!