The Really Complicated Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nurse had thrown a sheet over my lower half while the cord was cut and they gently removed the afterbirth almost without me realising. They checked it thoroughly before Grace was put into Tim's arms while they checked over my bottom half. The Doctor told me that I was fine and lifted Grace laying her back on my belly, and checking her over. We were all pronounced fit and well and the midwife came back with three cups of tea. Grace was wrapped and placed in a heated see-thru cot as the Doctor was still a bit concerned she was four weeks early.

Jean couldn't stop smiling at me and held my hand,

"I told you didn't I?" she grinned. I was being detailed by the nurses to go and shower and move out of the delivery room to the ward, so Jean said she would drive back to school, and see to my car and clear my last two days appointments, one of which was a presentation by almost the whole school of cards and gifts. She couldn't stop holding my hand and grinning at me, and eventually slipped away as the nurse started to help me off of the bed. She got back to the school, and by walking to each of the ten class rooms announced to everyone that yes, Mrs Barnes HAD just been taken to hospital but an hour ago she'd had a baby girl called Grace and both were doing really well.

Tim helped me to a shower room and helped me clean myself up, dressing me in the nightgown the hospital head leant me while Tim went home and got me one.

He got me back to my bed and helped me lie down, seeing Grace in a cot next to the bed already. He kissed me, stared stupidly down at our daughter, then kissed her, promising to phone Ronnie, Viv and Debs and return with the bag we had only half prepared thinking we had three weeks before we'd need to even think about it.

He got home, rang Camden and left a message on the answerphone that they were all Aunties to Grace Jean telling them which ward I was in and what the visiting hours were. He went home, got the bag, and laid on our bed just for a few minutes, but woke up two hours later. By the time he returned to the hospital Ronnie, Viv and Debs were taking turns in hugging their niece or step niece at the very least. It soon became obvious that our Grace was making their hormones stir!

They stayed for a few hours which included my first attempt at breast feeding but Grace didn't latch on. No problem said the midwife, she's not been born six hours, she'll be hungry in a few hours and that'll be that.

My boobs felt huge and as I lifted them back into a nursing bra I looked around the room thinking that all of them in the room had at some stage played with them and suckled on the nipples. Being adept at reading Deb's thoughts I smiled at her, and she smiled back licking her lips.

The girls were all kicked out at nine; Tim being Baby's father was allowed to stay longer. Sat in the deep chair beside the bed he soon started to nod in his sleep so I sent him home. I now know that Debs had propositioned him, having such fond and recent memories of his huge cock and his prowess in wielding it. He was physically and emotionally shagged, but promised a return bout with Debs as soon as he was fit enough.

Gracie is now ten, and in year five at my school and loved by everyone, Tim and I especially. Her god-mother Jean is still at the school and still looks after me. She was there for the birth of our second daughter Emma, who came along three years after Gracie and is wowing them all in year two.

Ronnie, Viv and Debs are still in Camden, although there is a fourth member of the posse now - Dorothy. A year older the Emma, she is the result of a mix of maternal hormones and impulsive Debs. The Camden girls were regular visitors to our place for weekends and their exposure to Gracie was regular and sooooo sweet – so sweet in fact that one night as Debs was preparing to get shagged on her hands and knees by Tim while Ronnie and Viv took care of me, she stopped sucking Tim's cock for a second before asking,

"Tim, would you be the father of MY baby?"

"What?" he said astonished.

"I'm jealous," she said, "I probably the only one in the group that can have or would want to have a child, and you're the only person I'd want to have one with. I'm fertile, I've never been on any kind of birth control and I think I ovulated yesterday."

"Wow," he said with a smile, "you have thought about this haven't you." He stroked her face, "of course I will, what an honour." She sucked him hard one final time before lying flat on the bed so he could fuck her in the missionary position, feeling the pleasure of her insides on his skin for the first time and coming in hot fertile rivulets of healthy sperm. As he came inside her, she cried.

Thanks to her excellent timing, healthy lifestyle and never having taken a single contraceptive pill she fell pregnant that first time.

We swapped baby clothes and prams and car seats and things, and both houses always had a great supply of baby milk, often pumped out of breasts. All three Camden girls are like surrogate mothers to all three children, but Dorothy has so much love in her strange household.

As far as my children are concerned, Tim and I met when I was visiting Manchester to see my mother who died later. Tim's mother had died too and we fell in love. We lived together for a while then got married on holiday in Hawaii – the pictures are still in the book.

I don't see that we'll ever need to tell them why we look so alike, and why for that matter people often mistake Gracie, Dorothy and Emma for sisters. OK, it wasn't morally right what we did or legal, but we have been happily 'married' now for almost fifteen years and the world hasn't ended, I haven't gone mad, Tim hasn't gone blind and the world is up by three beautiful girls who have brightened the world for their parents and step-parents.

Uncle Dan and Trish were shocked at first; Dan had left the police a few years back, but once he saw how happy we were, he 'forgot' that we were brother and sister in the same way that we had and got on with being a surrogate grandpa to Gracie and Emma, even Dorothy, and carries on to this day.

He knew Ronnie – she'd been his sister in law's little sister and had been 'around' when Dad started going out with Mum. He was surprised to find out that she was my half-sister though, but had taken to her and the rest of the Camden Posse at the numerous parties him and Trish came to in the intervening years.

"Yeah, it's a bit strange," he admitted, "but then life is, isn't it..."

What would Mum have thought? I trust that her ashes are turning in her grave and disturbing Grandma Lawrence into the bargain.

Dad and Great Nanny Barnes? I think they would have been a bit shocked but not disappointed; I know that Nanny Barnes would have taken one look our perfect trio of Gracie, Dorothy and Emma, given them chocolate caramels from the pocket in her apron and said,

"There you go my baby girls," and smiled that smile that made the world a better place. Dad, he'd just be happy to see me and Tim so happy. Sometimes when Gracie, Emma or Dorothy smile, there is just a tiny little bit of him smiling back at me, and I think 'who cares what the world thinks'. Dad would have loved it.

The end.