The Realtor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing him firmly, she took to teasing the head of his cock. Rubbing it over her lips, flicking her tongue rapidly over the very tip, her warm breath caressing it. Stroking it eagerly, licking from the base to the tip, then taking one of Bryan's balls in her mouth, causing him to arch his back and moan. Taking the other in her mouth provided the same result and kissing his defined hips up and down jerking his cock off over her tits was driving him crazy.

"Please...suck my cock Val"

He growled under his breath. Hearing his request made her smile, and she indulged him, taking the head back into her mouth, bobbing up and down as he encouraged. His hips began to thrust into her mouth and he held her by the hair. She felt his body tense as she worked him with more intensity, spitting on him, letting it drip down his shaft and onto the sheets. Kneading his balls gently brought him to the brink. Bryan groaned and grabbed the base of his cock as he shot another big wad of cum into her mouth. She closed her eyes in ecstasy, milking every drop from his prick with her mouth. Bryan lifted himself off her, and lay beside her, breathing heavily, letting Val rub his still stiff dick casually.

Rolling over in the bed, finding her bra and panties, Val began to dress as Bryan watched. Sighing, he rolled out of bed and pulled on a pair of underwear from the dresser, turning it time to see her looking at the torn seam of the skirt. He couldn't help but laugh and she joined him, shaking her head.

"If your skills in sewing are anything like your skills in sex you should become a tailor"

She said as she put on her shoes. Offering to sew it again, she shook her head and ripped the bottom seam to join with the tear, creating a high slit up the side.

"I appreciate the offer, but maybe next time, I have to leave now, I've got another house to view."

12