All Comments on 'The Rebirth'

by Chased

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The story captivates your mind

Spell binding with a layer of witch craft, and mystic fables.Just one hell of a good story.Thanks....Rich

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Excellent

Agree with Rich, yet again. I could see everything you wrote

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No wonder dad so devoted to work....

....it's always the pious ones,y'know.A little too much mashed together for me, which violates that which I hold sacred.Be careful,Chased.-pistolpackinpeteinsoldminelongagohowboutyou?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Age difference

The mother is 34 yet the son on turns 19 later in the year, which means that she gave birth to him at 16. The son had to wait for his 19th birthday so I would expect the mother would have had to do so as well.

I rated it at 75% because it was a good story but there were a few basic spelling errors, and because of my comment in the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just wondering......

With all these women/moms writing on this taboo subject of sex with their sons, does it mean that this type of sexual behavior will become popular over the course of time? After all, who would ever have thought not so long ago that there would be these electronic forums whereby anonymous authors would dare layout such dark fantasies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wp

great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the rebirth

good story . very arousing and different .i hope ypu write more especially mixing supernatural elements , slut mommies getting knocked up by their sons , occult themes and orgies involving nuns and clergy . im sure you could write some good stuff again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spelling and grammar

It was a good story, but the spelling and grammar did take away a lot of the mood and story line.

damnmedamnmeabout 9 years ago
Got potential.

You got some grounds for a really good story. Love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story, and an intriguing comment

from the fellow fan who wrote "just wondering." Will consensual sex between an adult son and his mother ever become an accepted part of life? I believe it will, in the not too distant future. Look, who would've thought that gay marriage would come this far? We live in sexually liberated times, and people will come to see that the intense love between a mother and her male child naturally leads to intense physical love, up to and including sweet motherfucking. Of course not everyone will partake, but even those who don't will understand how normal it is for a boy to seek out the same wonderful hairy hole between his mother's thighs that he came out of. And how totally normal it is for a mom to have a deep desire for what her baby boy's got jumping around in his pants. Practically everybody's going to have a few grinning young motherfuckers and smiling, contented son-fucked moms among their friends and acquaintances. Young guys will joke and banter with their buddies about blowing their balls up their own birth canal, and mature ladies will confide to their friends that, really, my dear, you don't know what a good fuck is until you've been fucked, with all his youthful strength and wild enthusiasm, by your own loving son. And the world will be a much happier place.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
DUMPED at end of first page

1* just to vote for trash/scum of the earth story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
???

well this one needed the COWS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

Sick story...1 star

Stormwalker10027Stormwalker10027about 3 years ago

FYI...you're in the wrong Salem. The Salem known for the occult and the witch trials is Salem, MA.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 3 years ago

i know something about black magic. I know it's not to be trifled with. With this in mind all I say it's not my cup of tea and leave at that.

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

1⭐️ story ,,, no love what so ever ,,, and mom is a lesbian

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story needs a sequel. But where is 19 still "high school" age?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a surprise. A story of blood and gore, where incest plays a minor role. This sort of story may be appealing to certain people. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and the trouble taken. The story, though not quite my thing, could do with a good editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous