The Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will join your mother in our matrimony. You will then join her in creating THE heir. It was spoken that a priestess would give birth to a son on all hallows eve, he will be the most potent and powerful priest known. They will produce an heir, the reincarnation of Aleister Crowley." Oryana explained as she continued to baptize him in his father's blood. "Your father was actually Leah's brother. He was adopted out at birth. They had to keep the bloodlines pure. Your grandmother knew that your father had to be ignorant to his lineage or he would not die as prophesized."

Within all of the questions swimming in his head, Oliver's arousal became prominent at the notion of being with his mother in the manner that most boys and men only get to fantasize about. He followed Oryana as she drew him out of the blood bath. She proceeded to wipe him down and saturate and rinse him in an intoxicatingly scented water.

Oryana handed him a wooden head of an animal. The carved wood looked like a demonized bull. "As part of the ceremony you shall each wear a representation and a talisman and nothing else." She explained as she handed him the silver hexagram. "I also have to give you the mark." She produced a long steel prod with a red hot end.

"You are going to burn me? Where?"

"Do you have faith?"

Oliver nodded. The pain seared through him as she burned the hexagram six inches above his penis. He did not cry out and instead absorbed and relished in the pain. He then picked up the artefacts that Oryana gave him.

Oliver placed both accordingly. The mask smelled of his mother's lust and he could feel himself lengthen again. "What time is it?" His voice echoed inside the head. Oryana waved to the wall and a portion of the velvet covering melted away to show his wall clock indicating it was 12:03, he was now a man. When they stepped out, his hallway was no longer then berber carpet and pale walls, but rather an open-faced block corridor. Oliver took it all in through his eye holes. Spotting the walls were human arms holding fire torches. They moved away as they stepped close, giving them a wide berth of respect. Oliver could feel pride and authority run through his veins to his turgid phallus.

At the mouth of the corridor was a great hall. Many robed individuals stood in solemn respect. He recognized many as family friends, celebrities and dignitaries. He also witnessed Amanda's parents standing in respect at his arrival. She would be turning 19 in a few months and he wondered if she will be joining the cause. Oryana continued at his side until they reached the man in red robes. He wore an animal head like himself. His, however, seemed to be a real boar's head, where his was wood. On the front of his satin robes was the same hexagram, Oliver concluded this to be the mark of The Law. Oryana then retreated and placed a matching black robe on her body, amalgamating into the crowd. They in time split, softly repeating or chanting an incantation. From the center he could see his mother walking towards him. Her head was covered with the wooden mask of a lioness. He could not see her face naturally, but he could see his fill of her nude form. Her breasts were still high and firm, her stomach was toned and trim. Oliver was not surprised to see the hexagram burned into the area of her womb. Her shaved opening showed that she was wet and ready to be bred to him. The notion would likely have aroused him except for he was already at maximum capacity. His mother stopped in front of him, placing a cool hand on his hexagram. Oliver mimicked his mother's actions, his hands just inches from her breasts, itched to cup pert flesh that he once nourished himself on. The man wearing the boar's head began to speak in a language unknown to him. He did pick up some words, his name, his mother's name and that of Aleister. Oliver had always been embarrassed to have sexual thoughts of his mother and assumed she would be disappointed in him for thinking that way. He could not believe that he would soon be deep inside his own birth canal. A silver dagger was presented to each of them. This time, the priest spoke in English.

"You will drive this dagger through your mother's heart, she will do the same. This will solidify the union and bring forth everlasting life. Do you believe?" He asked in a solemn tone.

Oliver nodded and raised his dagger above his head, mirroring his mother. Simultaneously they drove the silver appendages into the heart of the other. The made him want to scream, he felt betrayed! Seconds passed, the pain subsided and a darkness began to form in his stomach. The raw power coursing through his veins made him feel all the more like the bull mask he wore. He could feel his mother's power too, her pleasure, desire, it was like she was moving inside him. Oliver could feel a sinister grin play on his lips, though no one could see. The priest motioned for them to retract the blade. The hole left a small trickle of blood which quickly evaporated and healed. The knowledge that he was now completely above reproach was as hedonistic as the events about to occur. Oliver realized they had now past the test of loyalty and trust. The priest now spoke to the crowd, announcing the unholy union of son and mother. They bowed to the priest for his services. He bowed back, paying respect to his new leaders. The congregation bowed as well, welcoming the them. For the second time that night, they parted into two halves.

Oliver noticed a hard mahogany alter draped in red velvet. The tall white torches surrounded the large platform casting sinister shadows. His mother took his hand in hers and took their steps as husband and wife. Oliver was not surprised but rather enamoured at the idea that the their subjects will get to witness him impregnate his mother. They took off their masks and his mother motioned for him to lay down on his back. The look in his mother's eyes were wicked, sin and pure carnal lust. The priest stood on a separate raised platform and watched with approving eyes. Oliver's eyes, however were only on his mothers. The startling green now had a faint glow, like placing a light behind a bottle of Absinthe. Le fee verte. That is who is mother was, his own green fairy. Leah kneeled at Oliver's side, swinging a leg over to straddle him.

"You have become a VERY big boy." She whispered proudly.

Oliver glanced down and realized she was right. Where he thought his eight inches was more than impressive, he had now grown to an inhuman 10 inches with a wide girth. He also recognized it as the same size as that massive leather dildo. His mother's cool hands grasped his shaft and aimed it towards her ready hole. Oliver cried out in the exquisite pain/pleasure of being inside his mother who also happened to be incredibly tight. He was shocked to see her seat herself completely on him, completely joined.

"It has begun. The son born of incest, giving his virginal purity over, bathed in the blood of his father. The final step is upon us. The full moon is high and the child born of this incestual union will return us to our supreme leader." The priest proclaimed.

The low murmur that was being chanted around the room appeared to be a coaching. Oliver did not need any as he watched his mother being to move on his shaft. Her lips pulled tight against his thick, veined member as she pulled her body up and down. Oliver then noticed her breasts bouncing youthfully to the rhythm of their coupling. Her hands sported green nail polish as she dug her nails into his strained pectorals. Oliver began to panic at the notion he may arrive too soon, but the look in Leah's eyes said that was supposed to happen.

"Give me your seed Oliver, make your mother's pregnant." She whispered in his ear before taking a healthy bite of his earlobe.

Oliver could feel surprise and awe when he erupted deep into his mother's womb. His sperm felt like liquid fire as it shot from his hose. Leah smiled to the crowd and held up a single digit, indicating that he had climaxed once. Oliver was surprised to find that he was still hard. He could feel both his pleasure and Leah's pleasure combined. The dark energy from the room and current of power humming between his mother and himself began to center in his chest. Oliver grasped his mother around her waist and flipped her onto her back, her screams of surprise and ecstasy were ringing in his ears. Leaning down, Oliver kissed his mother for the first time as his wife. Their tongues dances and the delicious friction of her taste buds were as raspy as a cat. Oliver groaned in pleasure when Leah's teeth sunk into his lower lip as she gripped his staff with a slick strength that brought a tear to his eye. Locking eyes, he pulled himself completely out of his mother and slammed his hips back down. The crowd cheered at the violent force. "You like me fucking you Mommy?" Oliver asked in his now wicked voice.

"My baby you are so big, so strong, make me a baby Oliver!" She commanded a moan.

Oliver roared when his mother's nails pierced his back, the pain causing him to pick up his thrusts. He nailed his mother to the alter with jackhammer thrusts that made an audible slap as the sweat began to sheen on his taught skin. Leah wrapped her legs around him as she bit his shoulder, the sensations doubled as she could feel her son's pleasure as if it were her own. Oliver listened as his mother began to chant.

"Make me a baby, make me a baby. Fuck me Oliver!" She screeched.

"Aleister is going to grow inside you Mommy, I am going to knock you up, fill you again and again with my seed. I will watch your tummy swell and continue to pump my seed into you." Oliver growled into his mother's ear. He listened as his mother now began to chant in a language he did not recognize. He could hear it in his head, calling through time and space for Aleister to come lay rest in her egg, ready for Oliver. He could feel her walls begin to ripple and contract with pleasure as she screamed out the last of the incantation. Oliver himself could feel the sperm being drawn from his balls and shooting out deep inside his mother. He could feel the hexagram at her womb lining up to his. This time, this incestuous act, he knew, will make her pregnant. Oliver slumped onto his mother. He felt drained but still powerful and full of purpose. The crowd knelt down at the altar, murmuring words of praise and worship. He lifted he and his mother too their feet, looking down to the bowed heads of the congregation. Across the room there was a gilded oval mirror. In the reflection he could see himself, strong with the sweat of exertion, his penis covered in the combined juices of his union to his mother. The thought drew his eyes to her, the green in her eyes were luminous and her smile full of sinister pride.

"It is done! Aleister will arrive on the summer solstace. Our high priest and priestess will carry us on. The priest bowed. "Now, we celebrate!" He announced as be began to undress.

Oliver watched as the crowd all began to disrobe and begin kissing those closest to them. There was no discrimination, men were kissing men and women were kissing women then swapping between the genders. He and his mother stepped off the alter and into the crowd. Oryana was the first to approach him, nude and plucking at one of her dark tipped nipples.

"For the night, your mother can not have any other man release his seed inside her for fear of compromising Aleister or splitting and ending up benign. You on the other hand have everyone at your disposal, men, women, me." She stated with a wicked grin.

Oliver watched as his mother was locked in a lover's embrace with Amanda's mother and he knew he made the right choice. He looked at Oryana's green eyes and could see a pleasure waiting to be shared. "Would you like me to bear you a son?" Oliver asked, his powers informing him of the potential future. At Oryana's smile, he knew that his life would not only be different, but beyond his most wildest dreams.

12