The Reckoning of River Rollins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,628 Followers

Marcus was standing in the middle of the room, his ten inch cock of fat, dark meat positioned erect from his shredded waist parallel to the ground. With one hand he held the back of Chloe's round little head, and he gently coaxed her back and forth along the length of his shaft, her small, puckered mouth barely making it passed his wide, flanged head.

Chloe was doing the best she could though, holding his member with both hands as her mouth bobbed back and forth over the expansive surface of his cockhead, polishing it with her clumsy little tongue, running its tip along the deep crevice that split his helmet down the middle. She made cute little throaty sounds like 'mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm,' every time she pushed forward, genuinely loving the thick, salty taste that was inebriating her.

They had already moved past the point of surrender. Chloe was now actually trying to suck his cock as well as Sabrina had.

"This is going nowhere," Marcus grumbled. "I can't believe what a pathetic cocksucker you are."

Chloe popped off with a little spray of spit. "I'm trying!" she cried, her big blue eyes sparkling. "I'm really trying it's just . . . it's SO BIG!"

Sabrina snickered. "Don't feel too bad, honey-cakes. It took me a while to get use to that much meat myself. Marcus is thicker and harder than any boy you'll ever meet . . . with the exception of my step-daddy, who I still cannot believe this little fag is related to." She tapped her foot against the back of River's head. "Black boys are usually bigger, sure, by daddy's got a dick as big as my forearm and he keeps my mommy very, very happy . . . when he's not away on business trips and fucking the daylights out of little Asian girls."

Sabrina was sitting in her computer chair, naked and armed with a small vibrater that she kept close to her crotch. She was only a foot away from River, keeping an eye on him as they watched Chloe getting Marcus's cock nice and wet for her christening . . . or at least she was trying to.

"Hey," Sabrina said. "I could help you with-"

"No!" Chloe yelled, hugging the thick shaft as it were a very stiff puppy she didn't want to share. "I don't need your help.

To emphasize her dedication, Chloe quickly plopped her puffy lips back onto the jawbreaker head of Marcus's penis and began to suck it like a piece of candy. Marcus was getting bored of her feeble attempts to blow him though. He flexed the muscles in his stomach slightly, and his cock sprang up, popping out of Chloe's mouth so quickly that she lost balance and fell onto her butt.

"Fucking amateur," Marcus grumbled. "I'll teach you how to suck this much dick later. For now, Sabrina, get my cock nice and wet. This shawty is going to need all the lube she can get."

Chloe's eyes exploded as the full meaning of Marcus's intentions finally found its way to the center of her naive little mind. In shocked disbelief she looked over the incredibly length and girth of his penis once again, and then looked down at the tight little folds of her virgin kitten. Even in her dazed state it was obvious that having sex with Marcus wasn't physically possible. There simply was no way to fit that much cock into such a little girl.

River realized this too. "Fucking asshole! You can't do this! You rapist son of a-"

PLOP!

River was silence as a hard shaft of wet rubber was shoved into his mouth, the bulbous end of which became lodged in his throat. His sister was standing over him, looking down over her pointy breasts with a pissed-off look. She had just pulled her vibrator out of her own pussy and shoved it down her step-brother's gullet.

"Yeah, I thought that would shut you up, little bitch." She then pulled another pair of her panties up off the floor, a lacy yellow thong. She quickly wound it around her brother's head, tangling part of it around the base of the dildo, keeping it deep and secure so that no matter how much her tried to push it out with his tongue it would only slip back in, maybe even deeper than before. She had obviously done this before.

Sabrina leaned over her drawer and withdrew a big clear container of jell, and tossed it right into Chloe's face. "Here bitch. You're still going to need that. Probably all of it."

Chloe lifted the heavy bottle up to her face and read the label. 'Extra Slick Sexual Lubricant.'

By the time the stunned little girl looked up from the tube she saw that Sabrina was gagging herself on the Marcus's titanic slab again, but this time popping off occasionally to spit out a large wad of saliva and pre-cum over the shaft, slicking up the brutal battering-ram with both of her hands. They was it glistened with spit, the way it pulsed with Marcus's heartbeat, the way its giant mushroom head exploding from the taught foreskin . . . Chloe felt like she was in the presence of a god.

"Get your butthole lubed up to," Marcus said to her, quite casually. "Once I get started there won't be any stopping me."

Some small part of Chloe's sanity just snapped, and she unconsciously popped off the top of the cold bottle and quickly started squeezing out ever thick glob of gel right onto her hot little pocket. The temperature difference was so radical it made her quiver, the cold gel instantly becoming runny the moment it came into contact with her sizzling labia. She started to awkwardly finger herself, trying to work as much of the lube as she could into every tight little nook and cranny, taking special care to push most of it into the smooth cleavage of her add, even tapping at the rim of her anus with her fingertip.

"Oh, baby, you are going to need to get it a lot deeper than that," Sabrina said with a slutty baby-voice. She gave Marcus's cock one last kiss before grabbing Chloe by the waist, pulling her up, and tossing her across the bed. Chloe landed on her face and chest, her big heart-shaped ass wiggling in the air. Sabrina giggled and she grabbed Chloe's cheeks and pried them apart, revealing the perfectly clean and tight little circle of her anus. The blonde cheerleader than squeezed the tube of lubricant with enough force to shatter an ox's testicles, splattering all of the gel right onto Chloe's chocolate cherry. Being a little rough, she worked the lube into the little virgin's tight asshole, penetrating Chloe for the first time with her fingertips. Sabrina then pulled her fingers free and stuck them in her mouth, sucking deeply and moaning softly. Sabrina ran her tongue up from the sweltering mess of Chloe's vagina and up through the tight crack of her ass, causing the tickling little girl to kick and wail.

"Wow," Sabrina said. "You're so sweet even your ass tastes like strawberries." Sniggering evilly she pressed the tip of her tongue against the tight rim of Chloe's little whole, and she pushed in. Four inches of thick, wet , rough tongue slowly slipped inside Chloe.

"Ho . . . ho . . . Holy Shit!" Chloe cried, somewhere between laughing and screaming. She was being tickled and fucked at the same time.

"Enough of this bullshit," Marcus growled. He grabbed Sabrina by her pretty blonde hair and practically whipped her whole body across the room, where her naked form slammed into a bookcase and a mountain of DVDs fell over her. "Time to break this bitch." he pressed the gargantuan head of his cock against Chloe's puffy pink pussy and pressed forward. The flesh would only ply so much though, and even after grabbing her hips and pulling her back he had barely gotten her vaginal lips around the first third of his cockhead.

"Marcus, pu-pu-please," Chloe whimpered, shivering with painful arousal. "Please . . . be gentle."

Marcus squeezed her ass-cheeks so hard they looked like two pink balloons about to pop.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!"

He slammed forward with the same force he used to tackle a three-hundred pound lineman in football, meanwhile pulling back with the same power he used to rip a tree-stump out of the ground. His cock didn't slide it, it RIPPED in, and the sound of Chloe's vaginal muscles stretching to accommodate him was like the sound of tight leather stretching against flexed muscle. Every sculpted muscle of his goliath body pulsated with effort as he slowly guided centimeter after devastating centimeter downward, a journey that took several seconds for every inch. Chloe opened her mouth wide and let a long, exasperated, wavering scream as all the air, tension, and innocence was plunged from her body, and it ended when she felt the hot, solid weight of his testicles press against her quivering little clit. A few drops of pink blood was all the remained of her cherry.

She looked back, lips puckered in a puffy smile and her eyes with lust. It took her a few moments to remember the words she wanted to say, but when she found them she screamed them.

"Mar . . . Marcus . . . . . . . . FUCK ME!!"

Marcus did, his powerful hips and ass beating like a war machine as he pumped his woman-destroying piston in and out of Chloe's body, impaling her the full length up to her belly-button, the obscene bulge of his cock visible the whole while. He wasn't going slow with this one, he wasn't teasing and training her like he did with most of his little white girls. He had no attachment to Chloe, no commitment, no investment. She was going to be a one-and-done kind of pussy, the kind you threw in the trash afterwards because there was simply no one for it afterward.

"So fucking hot," Sabrina gasped in awe, even as she patted the bruises on the back of her head. This hadn't been the first time Marcus had hurt her carelessly. It was hard for him not to, being so . . . powerful. She didn't blame him though, in fact she blamed herself, because she was the one who liked the abuse. She grabbed her tingling pussy and began to finger it as she watched Marcus stuff Chloe like a thanksgiving turkey, eagerly hoping she'd get another turn once Marcus was down ripping the little girl apart. She looked over at River and saw him still kneeling on the floor, eyes wide with shock and mouth stuffed with dildo. His cock was totally erect, standing higher and harder than she had even seen it, which meant that it still barely approached five inches, but for River that was pretty huge. Shrugging her shoulders and rolling her eyes, Sabrina decided to give River his birthday present early this year.

"Lean back bro," Sabrina said. "You're about to get the pity-fuck of a lifetime."

She stood over him and kicked him in the head, knocking him to his back. She squatted over his waist and lowered her wet pussy to the tip of his iron-hard dick, which she had to admit felt pretty good jabbing against her clit. She just wished it was a little thicker maybe, because she was having trouble aiming it at the spot she liked. She grabbed her own breasts and squeezed them, blowing him a kiss as she massaged her nipples for him to watch. Then she placed her hands on his flat chest and let herself fall down, all four-and-one-half inches of his slender penis slipping in without any resistance at all.

Sabrina was disappointed to say the least. She was sitting right on top of him to the point his ballsack was almost inside her and she still barely felt anything at all.

"Ah . . . c'mon," she groaned, rocking back and forth, feeling the hard top of his shaft briefly coming into contact with her erogenous zones but barely making a dent. She started to buck harder, enjoying the way her little step-brother was gagging on her dildo, but other than that mild sadistic joy she really wasn't getting off at all. She bucked harder, bouncing both of their bodies on the floor with enough force to hurt him, but barely enough for her to even qualify this as foreplay. She could fuck herself harder than this with nothing but her fingers. She got fucked harder than this riding the school bus. This was slamming her hips on top of him with such force that he started to cry, and she still felt like he hadn't even entered her yet.

"Little faggot. Little bitch. C'mong. Fuck me. Can't you fuck me? Fuck Me!"

She clamped down on his flat chest and pinched his nipples, which were soft and pink like a prepubescent girl's. He started to make gurgling sounds as bubbles of spit erupted from around the base of the rubber penis in his mouth, and his eyes rolled up. Although his mouth was gagged it was obvious he was smiling.

"Did you . . . did you just cum?" Sabrina asked. She stood up and saw that his tiny dick had shriveled back up into a two inch slug. Small, watery drops of skim-milk were dripping from her pussy. He had cum inside her. "You . . . you pathetic little bastard!"

She grabbed him by the hair and leaned him up, forcing his post-orgasm sleepy face to look directly at what was happening on the bed. Marcus had mounted the mattress fully, holding onto the back railing with one hand and Chloe's slender waist with the other, he was slamming his hips back and forth with a mechanical cruelty, more than seven incher of hard, dripping cock slipping free with every gyration, only to slam back to the hilt, testicles slapping up into vaginal meat. Chloe was wild-eyed and screaming, her tongue wagging out like a dog on a hot day. River had never seen her so happy before, even though she was crying and clawing a pillow apart. She kept her head swiveled back, her big blue eyes wide open with sexual enlightenment and complete devotion to her new god. Marcus was fucking her doggy-style so hard that she was being pushed across the bed until her head hit the banister, but she never screamed 'stop' or 'slow down.' In fact, the look in her insane eyes were screaming 'FUCK ME HARDER.' After a long while River realized that she was actually thrusting back.

"Fucking BITCH!" Marcus yelled, suddenly pulling out and flipping Chloe onto her back. He aimed his bugling cum-cannon right at Chloe's face and she instantly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, driven by pure instinct to taste his superior seed. He held is weapon with one hand and stroked it powerfully enough to snap most penises in two, his apple-sized testicles bouncing in their leather purse. He came, his first blast missing Chloe entirely and knocking a framed picture of Sabrina's mother off of the night stand. The second blast hit Chloe in the eye hard enough that she was likely going to have an awkward bruise to explain. The third blast hit her chest, and sent a splash of thick semen all over her body. The forth finally hit its mark, hitting her across the mouth and cheek, filling her tongue with hot, chewy semen. Chloe moaned eagerly as she lapped up the cum and used her fingers to get as much of it into her mouth as she could. It was so thick she did not to chew it before she could swallow, and she planned and swallowing every last drop. As the last of his orgasm oozed over her body, Chloe sucked her fingers cleaned and shyly smiled up and her new obsession.

Sabrina grabbed his chin and forced him to look up into her beautiful, cruelly angelic face. "See that? That's how you fuck a bitch!"

River watched as Sabrina raised her bare foot up so high it came above his head, and he admired the elegant, soft curves of her perfect toes and heel. In slow motion it came back down, aimed right for his little balls.

The sound of his right testicle bursting was the last thing he remembered before losing consciousness, although he had many long dreams filled with the sound of Chloe getting her brains fucked out.

#####

It was several months before the Rollins family doctor gave River the okay to masturbate again, a piece of medical advice made all the more awkward by the fact that his doctor happened to be a gorgeous Chinese woman who had been fucking his father since they went to college together. River had once accidentally found a sex-tape of his father Fucking Doctor Lin while she wore nothing but a slutty nurse's outfit. Mrs. Carmen Rollins knew of course, in fact she had been the one filming the sex-tape.

"Have fun, little guy," Doctor Lin whispered into his ear as she took the cast off of his scrotum. "But go easy on this little guy, okay." Doctor Lin gave his dick a little pinch as she giggled.

Despite that humiliation River did began a marathon of masturbation that was now taking up the greater part of a three day weekend. He hadn't gone so long without jerking off since . . . well . . . forever . . . and he was so full of spunk that it was came out of his nose when he sneezed. By Sunday he had already gone through two boxes of Kleenex and every single Hentai video there was to be found on the internet, and still his stubborn little boner wouldn't go away.

Shamefully, River turned to an even darker form of pornography.

Ever since the day when Sabrina popped his ball, Chloe had become another of Marcus's regular girls, easily pushing out Mindy Dakota from her Monday slot, and ever since Chloe had been sending River the most explicit, humiliating, and cock-rocking arousing emails. The first was her break up letter, but it was oddly punctuated and filled with misspellings. He later learned that while she had drafted it Marcus had been fucking her from behind. Later he started getting emails from Marcus and Sabrina as well, one showing Chloe passed out at a party, her panties pulled down and her pussy leaking with even more cum than Marcus was capable of producing. There was another labeled 'new swimsuit' which showed Marcus and Chloe at the beach together. The first pic showed Chloe in a rather scandalous yellow one-piece that rode up extremely high on her curvy little body, but was still a one-piece. Then River saw the next pic, and knew that the yellow swimsuit's back was little more than a piece of floss.

Soon River's hard-drive started to swell with all the videos, pics, and correspondences he could get that drifted between Marcus and his very sexual social network, and the poor little pervert wanked himself silly to every bit of documentation showing Chloe's steep decline into becoming a complete slut. The most recent pic he found was sent to him by Sabrina, who had gotten it forwarded to her from Marcus himself. The email was labeled 'new braces.' River had heard about this. Chloe had just gotten a set of braces, sparkling rows of sapphires and silver wire that made her smile so much cuter, except that pic he saw of her smiling face was caked in sperm, the thick white syup oozing from between her teeth and down her chin. Marcus's semi-hard cock was slapped against the top of her head like a sleeping anaconda.

As river fapped to this image he heard the door to his room opening.

"River," his step-mother, Carmen Rollins, called in. "We need to talk."

"Go away," he groaned. "I'm busy."

She came in anyway. He could hear her high-heeled shoes digging into the carpet.

"Sweetie, we really should talk. It's a beautiful day outside and you've been in here . . . abusing yourself . . . all day . . . for three days. It's starting to get a little pathetic."

River didn't stop jerking off. He turned on a small video taken at school that showed Marcus sitting in the back of Mrs. Cummings math class. Chloe had snuck under his desk and her head could be seen bobbing up and down in his lap. Everyone in the class knew what was happening and their snickering voices could be heard in the video.

"Fuck you," River said. "Like you don't spend every waking moment of your life fucking yourself."

"I'm a sexual therapist River. Sex is my job."

River snorted. "You mean you're a fucking whore."

"What . . . what did you call me?"

River felt his dick get hard at the hurt in her voice. He couldn't believe she took such offence to being called a whore. That's what she was. That's what she did. She fucked people for money, she just had a college degree to go with her massive strap-on dildos.

"You . . . are . . . a . . . WHORE!" River yelled, tossing some used Kleenex over his head.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,628 Followers
1...34567...10