The Reckoning of River Rollins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

River had really liked Beth, but he had really liked Mindy and Chloe to, and they had all turned out to be total sluts . . . not that River was judging them or anything, he just hated how they wouldn't share any of their sluttiness with HIM.

The worst part was that it seemed like his whole town was horny, every aspect of it. At his high school the teachers fucked the students, the students fucked each other, the cops fucked the criminals, the criminals fucked the lawyers, the mailmen fucked the milkmaids, his step-mother fucked all the neighbors, all the neighbors fucked his step-sister, and on, and on, and on. And in all of the sluttiness and sloppy sexual seething, the only person who River had ever really had sex with (not counting the times his step-mother pegged him with a dildo or his step-sister gave him a painful foot-job) was his school's security officer, Roxanne Ripley.

River remembered Officer Ripley fondly. She was young for a cop, being about 25, and despite a debauched lifestyle of constant sex, booze, and drugs, Ripley somehow maintained a body that was the perfect mix between pornstar and fitness-model, which she had liked to show off with the skimpiest uniforms she could find. More often than not Ripley had been mistaken for a stripper rather than an actual police officer, but she was never insulted by the mistake.

River hadn't seen Ripley in a while though, not since she had been suspended from serving at the school. It seemed that all the sex she was having with the students and faculty was tolerable, as were all the drugs she sold on campus, but one night she got drunk and pissed against the side of a statute of the school's founder, which-again-wouldn't have been a problem, except she did it during parent-teacher conference night, in front of about a hundred people. She got fired the next day.

Before that though River had pretty much guilt-tripped her into having sex with him, and she had vocally hated it, but he still remembered her fondly.

River turned the corner and saw something amazing.

"Officer Ripley!" Rive exclaimed.

It was her squad-car! He recognized it immediately. The pink paint job instead of the usual black, the fuzzy cuffs hanging from the rearview mirror, the sexually explicit bumper-stickers, and all of the dents from the times she crashed it while drunk driving. Everything about the car was insanely illegal and against regulation, but for some reason that kind of shit was just tolerated in this town, especially when it came from nova-hot sluts like Roxanne Ripley.

River looked around the car but she wasn't in it. She couldn't have been far though: there was freshly opened can of beer in the front seat and a newly opened box of extra-large condoms in the passenger seat. She was close.

River snuck into the nearest alley and EUREKA!, there was the woman who had taken his virginity: Roxanne Ripley. She was strutting up and down the dirty alley with a big smile on her face, her sparkling eyes hidden behind a pair of dark sunglasses. Her uniform was even skimpier than River had remembered, but her latex high-heeled combat boots were the very same she had used to kick him in the grapes. Her large, firm breasts were ready to burst out of her tight, nearly unbuttoned jacket, and her naked midsection flexed with subtle abdominals. Her swaying, bubble butt was only half-covered by a pair of skintight booty shorts, from which leapt the tiny pink straps of her thong panties. In her hands she held her favorite nightstick, a thick iron bar of black metal that she had used to crack countless skulls and violate innumerable orifices. It was with that very nightstick that Ripley had once fucked River's ex-girlfriend Mindy into a sex-coma, leaving her broken body naked and sticky with sweat in one of the classrooms.

Ripley was stalking through the alley like a horny cheetah ready to pounce, and River saw her prey. A young and handsome black man was standing against the wall of the alley, his arms raised up against the wall and his legs spread wide. He was 'assuming the position' for being frisked, but from the looks of where Ripley hands were frisking him she wasn't looking for weapons. Her hand kept snaking around to between his legs.

"Got any drugs on you, nigga?" Ripley said in a soft, sexy voice. Despite being a white girl she knew how to be mean, and she used the n-word more than most rappers.

"No," the black kid groaned, annoyed.

"Any guns, nigga? Shivs? Am I gonna find any weapons on you if I get my hand down these pants, nigga?"

"No! Fuck! Crazy bitch! I'm clean! I haven't been banging since I got out of jail last month, I swear. I'm changing my life for-"

The black man gasped as Ripley reached down the front of his pants and grabbed something.

"Oooo," Ripley cooed. "What do we have here? No weapons, huh? Well what do you call this big thing, nigga? Feels pretty dangerous to me. I bet you could really fuck up some little white girls with this shit."

The black man just stammered, unable to fully construct a thought. Although his pants were rather baggy River could still see Ripley's hand moving up and down as she stroked something thick and long.

Ripley giggled and swung around, gracefully squatting between the man's spread legs and the wall, looking up at his stunned face with a puckered smile. The sound of his button and zipper being undone echoed in the alley, and quick as a flash his pants were around his ankles. His erect penis leapt up and slapped Ripley in her chin, which just made her laugh, although she did pretend to gasp with awe at its size. It was only about eight inches though, which for Ripley was less than average. She still liked it obviously, because she pursued her lips in one of those 'duck-smiles' and kissed it on the head.

"What . . . what the hell are you-" the shocked black man began, but his voice melted when Ripley suddenly lunged forward and swallowed his cock to the balls in one talented move. Her chin pushed into his heavy scrotum and she shook her head back and forth to stimulate him, but she was use to so much bigger that her wide mouth was still able to smile, and her tongue peeked out to slather his nuts.

Ripley began to bob her head back and forth, deepthroating him better than any other girl ever had before. The former criminal was so enraptured by the feeling of her throat muscles massaging his dick as her spit lubed it up that he almost came, but at the last moment he shook his head and woke up. He smiled back down at her, dominantly.

"Want some of this nigga's dick, bitch?" He asked. "Well alright."

He backed off and his cock slid out of her mouth with a wet squelching sound, pulling with it a large dollop of saliva that splashed onto the cement. Several strands of spit still connected his dick to her lips and chin, but they broke when he reached down and grabbed her hair. He pulled her to her feet and slammed her back against the wall, making her squeak playfully in surprise. He grabbed the front of her jacket and ripped it open, tearing the thin tank-top underneath to shreds as well. Her already strained bra popped open and her breasts bounced out, her erect nipples pointing upward like two pink sprouts looking for the sun.

The man leaned down and took one of her nipples into her mouth, mauling it with powerful sucks and bites. His other hand slid down the front of her skintight shorts and began to rub between her legs, causing Ripley to moan and soften against the wall. He tugged at her shorts but he had trouble getting them down because they were so tight. She helped him a little by wiggling her butt, and within seconds she had them down around her ankles and was kicking them away, now standing naked in the alley except for her police hat, sunglasses, and combat boots.

The man pinned her against the wall and kissed her deeply, and for the first time Ripley resisted him a little. She just wasn't much of a kisser, believing that mouths were meant for sucking cocks and eating pussies, but she humored him and shoved her tongue into his mouth. If only he knew how many assholes that tongue had slithered into, he might not have wanted to kiss her so badly.

Ripley grunted as her pushed is dick against her hairless pussy and entered her, his eight inches easily sliding up her damp, hairless cock-cushion. It was a miracle of genetics and yoga that kept her well-used pussy as tight as it was, because as big as this random stud was he wasn't even close to the some of the elephant-level cocks Ripley had taken. Still, his thrusts were powerful enough that her eyes rolled back and even though the thick latex of her combat boots River could see her toes curling. Her legs drifted up and wrapped around his muscular waist as he fucked her.

"You like this you slut?" He huffed in her ear while her erotic moans filled the alley. "Like getting fucked? I bet this is the best you've ever had? I bet you've never been fucked by a nigger like me."

She actually laughed at that, almost snorting even. This punk was a dalliance to her and nothing else. She had lost her virginity to a bigger cock than his. He probably wasn't even going to be the only black guy she'd fuck today. She normally liked cocky guys (something about smug douche-bags with big dicks really turned her on) but this faggot needed to be punished for his arrogance. She grabbed her nightstick and swung it around to his ass, pushing the iron tip against the rim of his asshole.

"Hey!" He cried out. "What are-"

"Take it, bitch," Ripley whispered into his ear, and plunged the cold metal baton up his ass. The man grunted and tried to get away, but all that did was slam his own dick up Ripley's cunt even harder, which she was more than happy with. With a wicked, evil smile on her face she began to pump the thick baton in and out of his ass, fucking him at the same pace that he fucked her, with Ripley controlling the tempo of this circular sex-session.

"You like this, you slut?" Ripley repeated back to her anal-victim. "Like getting fucked? I bet this is the best you've ever had? I bet you've never been fucked by a white-bitch like me."

"Ah! SHIT! FUCK!" The man grunted painfully, and yet his cries were tinged with orgasmic pleasure. He was cumming and he was cumming hard. Ripley's nightstick was beating the shit out of his prostate, and that fueled what was surely the most explosive orgasm of his entire life.

"Loser! Don't cum inside me!" Ripley said, unwrapping her leg from around his waist and kicking him away. His back slammed against the other wall of the alley, and before he could react Ripley was squatting down in front of him, the exquisite muscles of her buttocks flexing voluptuously. She grabbed her own tits and wrapped them around his pulsing cock, and just as his first jet of white lava burst forth from his purple head, she began to bounce her breasts up and down his shaft like two basketballs.

The man gritted his teeth and groaned in intense relief as an exhausting orgasm exploded from his body, coating Ripley's face and breasts with more spunk than he had ever ejaculated before, one frothed rope of which hit Ripley's sunglasses so hard they were almost knocked off her face. She regained control by pushing her breasts up and lowering her mouth, wrapping her strong lips around the wide head of his dick and sucking down on it like a fat straw, gulping down what piping hot cum was left.

It was a perfect moment for a picture, and River got it. He was holding up his smart-phone with one hand and jerking his tiny four-inch penis with the other.

That was when the black man saw him.

"Wha- . . . WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

River nearly shat himself, but somehow he managed to think clearly enough to upload the pictures he had taken to the internet. One by one, they were deposited into his social-media page, one which wasn't checked all that often, but sooner or later someone would discover them if he didn't take them down.

"Hey," Ripley said, swallowing a load of cum. "You're that pencil-dicked loser from the school. Riley? Ronald? Rio?"

"It's River!" the young man yelled defiantly, although he must have looked pretty ridiculous holding his little penis they way he was.

"And I've got you on camera, Officer Ripley! You get away with a lot of crazy shit, but that's only because you either never get caught or there's no evidence. Well I just uploaded a bunch of pictures of you fucking a former convict while on duty and I've already

uploaded them online. If I don't take them down soon someone is going to see them, and you're going to get fired . . . if not arrested."

"You what-" Ripley gasped. She really did get away with a lot of crazy shit (largely thanks to sucking all the right cocks and eating all the right pussies) but there was only so much controversy the department would tolerate from one officer. Ripley knew she was at the end of her rope, and she didn't want to go back to the stripper-poll to make money.

"Man, fuck this shit," The black man growled. "We outta just off this little-"

He had been reaching down for the gun holstered in Ripley's belt, but she quickly popped her nightstick out of his ass and then swung it upward into his face. It cracked along his jaw with a loud echo, and sent him slumping to the ground unconscious. Ripley had crossed the law in more ways than most criminals could think of, but she could never condone murder.

She stood up, naked and dripping with sweat and semen, holding her ass-glazed nightstick in her hand. She was much taller than river, and although she was lithe her abdominals flexed with iron cords, and her breasts seemed to defy gravity as they churned subtly with her deep breathes. Although she was wearing nothing but her hat, sunglasses, and boots she stood with implacable confidence, being the kind of woman who could appear fully armored in nothing but a lacey g-string.

She let her nightstick fall to ground, and it rolled away with a metallic 'clank.'

She sighed. "What do you want?"

River could feel his heart beating in his penis.

"I . . . I . . . I," he stuttered for a moment. He had done it: he had captured the lioness. But now that he had her, was he daring enough to tame her? "I want you to crawl over here and suck my cock."

Ripley bit her lip and stepped forward.

"No! Stupid slu-slu-slut!" River tried to sound dominant. "Not walk! Crawl! Crawl like the bitch you are."

Ripley's perfect white fangs showed as she silently snarled, but she did as she was told. She slowly fell to her knees and leaned forward, crawling forward on the palms of her hands, her breasts swaying slightly as she slunk like a frisky cat. Her ass looked perfect as it swung behind her, and River had never felt so powerful as he did now, looking down at this godlike nymph.

By the time she reached him her hands and knees were black with the filth of the alley, and she was shivering with rage.

River didn't care. He tugged his shorts down and began to thrust his hips forward, shoving his four-inch penis into her face, almost inserting it into her nose.

"Suck it!" he yelled, grabbing the back of her head with one hand and holding his phone up with the other. He was recording this. He wanted to immortalize his triumph over her.

She barely had to open her mouth at all to swallow his thumb-sized dick, and her tongue was long enough to wrap down and even pull in his little peanuts. All-in-all his junk barely filled her mouth, and only one of her cheeks bulged with the insertion, whereas most men who throat-fucked her treated her tonsils as a half-way point. This was boring to her, this was insulting, humiliating, and completely not-sexy. Ripley sucked cocks because she liked the challenge of taming a wild monster; of taking a thick, hard anaconda and flogging its guts out. She wanted to choke, gag, and risk suffocation when she sucked dick, because it was the danger and challenge of it all the excited her. She wanted to conquer a monster or be conquered herself, because sex was a contest, and there could be as much glory in defeat as there was in victory, so long as her challenger was worthy. River was not worthy. His pee-pee was like sucking on a piece of flavorless candy.

River was in heaven though, gyrating his slender hips and he grinded his hairless crotch against her nose. Her tongue was flexible and strong, her lips tight and soft at the same time. He took a few picture of her face, and then reached down to play with her hanging tits, twisting her nipples and massaging her breasts.

Ripley seriously considered biting down, but she needed this little shit to pull those photos off the internet before Police Chief Andrea Sweet saw them. That fat-tittied cow was just waiting for an excuse to fire Ripley, especially since the 25 year old minx had seduced Andrea's husband, son, and daughter all in one weekend, even getting the two kids so horny that they fucked each other. Andrea would have been none the wiser but Ripley had been bragging about it all year, even flashing the daughter's cum-soaked panties around at parties. Ripley didn't think it was fair that Andrea was so pissed off about it though; it wasn't Ripley fault that Andrea's family were all sluts.

"Oh God, stop!" River moaned. "I'm gonna cum if you keep sucking me so hard!"

Ripley was confused. She hadn't been doing anything other than kneeling there while he wiggled around like a soft little worm. Was his little pee-pee really that sensitive?

River pulled out and grabbed Ripley's tits with both of his hands, pulling her up and then pushing her into a pile of garbage. She landed with her legs spread wide and her wet pussy defenseless, her pink swollen lips still gushing with that black man's cum.

River dove face-first into her tits and slammed his hips into her cunt, all four inches of his cock burring in her hot, damp pie. He moaned wildly as he felt his body melting like butter into a hot iron skillet, but Ripley only grunted as it felt like a small bumblebee had bonked into her crotch. After his insertion she didn't even feel him at all.

River bucked weekly, each thrust causing his penis to nearly slip out, and in less than a minute he was popping off one of the most satisfying orgasms of his entire life. The first little spurt hit the opening of Ripley's gushing cunt, but didn't make it in, and the rest he kept back by pinching the base of his penis.

River stood over her and began to jack his little dick onto her face, sending two lively little squirts landing over her lips and sunglasses, and the rest weakly dripping onto her breasts. His cum was so watery that it didn't even mix with the thick semen already plastering her, it just sort of ran off like rain-water.

Ripley wanted to punch him right in his asshole, but instead she leaned up a little and kissed the head of his penis, licking up the last of his watery cum, hoping that would appease him. She made a mistake though and over-stimulated the little boy, who had never been attended to in such a way.

"I . . . I think I'm going to pee," River nearly cried, and before he could even turn away his little pee-spout began to trickle with watery, clear urine.

Ripley gritted her teeth and turned away, but she took it anyway, allowing the piss to spatter across her cheekbone and lips, soaking her bangs and falling onto her breasts so that it pooled in her cleavage. This wasn't the first time she had been peed on after sex, but most times it was from a stud who had successfully fucked her so hard that she was too blitzed-out to feel anything but sick sexual pleasure at such humiliation. With River it was just . . . a chore.

The stream slowly died, and River was left panting and crying like a little girl. His little brain was sizzling in his skull with sexual joy.

"Are you done with me," Ripley grunted. "Will you take those photos down?"