All Comments on 'The Reclamation'

by VictorianGirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more please

your stories are really hot. had me rubbing myself. i hope you continue this series. would love to know what happens next.

TrapidTrapidover 15 years ago
Love it!

You definately have to write more in this series, it's so good!!!

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 15 years ago
love it love it love it

when is she going to realise how much he cares??? i'm so glad you're still working on this series. i really enjoy your work. thanks

Coco_ChanelCoco_Chanelabout 15 years ago
Great Job!

I loved reading your stories and can't wait for more! When can we read another?

sprezzaturasprezzaturaover 14 years ago
Awesome series

I've been doing a lot of searching for a story where the girl's a virgin and the guy's experienced, but I've been coming up empty in the First Time category. Well, you certainly delivered with this series. The first one you submitted was a bit on the scary side, but I really enjoy this story and when they first do each other in "Her Rescuer." I love the forbidden aspect of her being barely legal and effing her sister's ex. Amazing. A little dominance/submission never hurt anybody. I kinda hope that they can have more than that, but that's up to you!

revelrynyrevelrynyalmost 14 years ago
Unbelievably hot!

Your Seth and Ramsay stories are amazing! These two characters are so hot!

veiledpeacocksveiledpeacocksover 13 years ago
Amazing

I just found your stories and I love them. The relationship between Seth and Ramsay is so well written, I'd love to see you continue their story - they still have so much left to say, it would be a shame for it not to happen. Beautifully written, and incredibly sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep going!

I wish you'd continue with this series, or at least post something new. All of your stories are incredibly hot and well written, it'd be a shame if you didn't keep writing.

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
my fucking god

Your filthy lovely dialog has me cursing and biting my lip, which is not exactly an everyday reading experience for me. Goddamn that was hot. Please come back soon and write some more masterful smut!

Nina2005Nina2005almost 13 years ago

I just found your work and love it. I really want to see Ramsay find her courage and leave Seth and of course see how he responds ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I really don´t get it...

I assume that ¨Gender: No Answer¨ is female (but who knows).

Have very much enjoyed this series - you write well. However, I am perplexed.

´ "Ramsay," he sighed brokenly as he covered her lower back with splatters of hot cum.´ WHY??

Fucking women is great fun. Have been at it for a few years (my 79th birthday is in three weeks). It is ABSURD to withdraw from whichever hole one is in. The culmination of the act is to come IN her ass, cunt, or mouth.

Of course, pregnancy preventive vaginal withdrawals are excepted - but not always successful, as I know.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
GOOD GIRL FALLS FOR BAD BOY

how far will she go,,,,the road is long with many a turn, bumps and hills. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous