The Recluse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all Andrew needed to hear. Scenarios immediately formulated in his brain while they walked into the house.

"Get into one of your bikinis," Andrew told her.

She wasn't gone more than five minutes before returning in a sensuous little suit and a look of helplessness on her face.

"Now, let's find your favorite cabana nearest the pool," Andrew said. "It's going to be a long afternoon."

The cabana Lisa selected was a large, three-sided affair with white drapery-like material enclosing the entire thing, including the roof. Dominating the inside was a tan chaise lounge, plenty big enough for two people to lay on. Around it were a couple tables and small recliners.

"This is perfect," Andrew told her. "We'll need some drinks. Do you mind playing hostess?"

Following a wicked glare from her, Andrew watched Lisa walk across the stone floor to a beverage refrigerator near the house. As she got out the bottles, he stripped down to the bathing suit he wore under his shorts. Observing Lisa as she came back to the cabana was almost enough, in itself, to get him hard. She looked superb in her tiny bikini and, as she laid the drinks on the table, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Take off your top, Lisa. I know you like to be out here nude," he said.

She untied her top and tossed it onto the ground next to her chair. Andrew thought to himself that he could be with her forever and never get tired of looking at those delicious tits.

"So, when do you expect the pool dude?" Andrew asked.

"Within the hour. It depends on what else he has on his schedule today. But it shouldn't be long," Lisa said, taking a long drink of her Sangria.

"Good," Andrew said. "Don't let me keep you from swimming if you want."

"Oh, you won't," Lisa said, as if she had much say in anything that would happen during the next few hours.

After a short pause, she looked at him and said, "Andrew, I can give you any reasonable amount of money you want. Let's not keep this game up any longer. Just name the price."

Andrew grinned. "It's not money I want you to give me, Lisa. You have something far more enjoyable. You forget that I, too, have money in my family and I expect to make plenty more in my lifetime. It's not your money I want."

He could see her body slouch in resignation.

"What distresses me the most about you," Andrew went on to say, "is that you pick and choose who gets to enjoy it. I mean, if you're going to be a slut, you need to broaden your horizons. You invite the Porsche guy over to abuse you, but you won't give the time of day to me...or the pool cleaning guy. C'mon, Lisa. That's hardly fair."

"Hey, I did the vibrator thing like you asked. I'm sure you came all over your precious telescope. And you've got pictures to whack off to. Leave me alone," she stated.

Andrew laughed. "Oh, we've only just begun."

They sat and drank in silence for a few moments, Lisa fuming over the impertinence of her teenage neighbor and Andrew taking in the glorious surroundings, including his hostess' body.

The stillness was broken by the sound of the front doorbell. Lisa reached for her top.

"No. Leave it," Andrew commanded. "Let the guy in and then be prepared to do whatever I say. Do you understand?"

"He'll come around to the side gate once he knows I'm here," Lisa replied.

"Fine. Just come back here. No fucking with me or all deals are off and the pictures go straight to Michael," Andrew said sternly.

Lisa glared at him before getting up and striding into the house. She opened the front door to a very pleasantly surprised twenty year old man.

"Hi, Brian. Come on around," Lisa said as calmly as she could.

Brian had seen Lisa in her bikini many times. He had imagined each time what the woman would look like naked and spent many a trip to the next assignment rubbing his cock to that mental image. Today she welcomed him topless. What did it mean? As he lugged his supplies around to the pool area's gate, his cock hardened at what he could only assume was her intention of finally letting him have her all to himself.

Brian was the prototypical youthful, well-built, tanned male you would see cleaning any pool in a porno. He probably wasn't the brightest person Lisa ever met, but he did his job and went away.

Andrew simply nodded with a meaningful smile after Lisa had rejoined him and he saw Brian entering the area. This guy was too perfect, Andrew thought to himself. And did he have ANY clue how much better his day was about to get?

Lisa sat down, decidedly unhappy at the whole scene. She and Andrew watched Brian begin his work at the far side of the pool. Brian may not have been a genius, but he had enough brains to at least face the cabana that Lisa and Andrew were in.

He didn't have to wait long for something to gaze at.

"Come here and sit in my lap," Andrew told Lisa.

When it appeared to him that she was about to sit sideways, he said, "No. Face me."

She straddled his legs and sat on his knees.

"Closer," Andrew said.

Lisa slid closer.

Brian was prepared to move down the pool to get a better angle if Lisa's back had blocked his view. But he didn't need to budge an inch in order to see Andrew lean forward and begin to lick one of Lisa's tits. Brian slowly skimmed the bottom of the pool with his vacuum, never bothering to change position the entire time as he watched Andrew take the tit into his mouth and suck on it while putting his hands down the back of Lisa's bikini bottom.

Without looking right at him, Andrew made sure out of the corner of his eye that Brian had a view. Assured that he did, Andrew worked on each of Lisa's tits, sucking on her nipples and taking each tit in his mouth as far as possible.

Both men were growing harder by the second.

"Reach in and take my cock," Andrew told Lisa.

He licked a tit and then, when her hand was firmly in place, he said, "Take it out and stroke it."

Andrew leaned back and let Lisa follow his orders. He was completely hard soon after she had the cock free from the swimming suit and was giving him the handjob he ordered.

Brian was leaning on the handle of the long vacuum, no longer pretending to be cleaning. He moved his erection so it hurt less and then unabashedly rubbed it through his shorts. Andrew grinned and returned his eyes to Lisa's chest.

"Now pull off my shorts."

Lisa was glad to release the cock, but she knew she was far from done. She removed the shorts and looked down on the naked teen.

"Get on your knees and suck it, Lisa. Let's give that guy a real show," Andrew said.

Both men gazed carefully as the beautiful woman got into position between Andrew's legs and lowered her head onto his shaft. Brian pulled on his own cock without shame at the sight of the couple on the other side of the pool. He could see her tits as they swung. He could see her ass and the tiny bikini beginning to disappear between her cheeks.

For several minutes, Andrew made her perform. He could have exploded into her mouth at any time, but he waited, and then said, "OK. Get up."

Lisa leaned back and stood in front of Andrew.

"Get naked."

Brian could hear every word. He massaged his cock through his shorts with increased vigor while he watched Lisa take off the bottom of her bikini.

"Holy shit," he muttered under his breath once she was naked. His imagination had been unfair to the perfection he now saw in real life.

Andrew got up and told her, "Get on the chaise lounge, facing the pool. On your hands and knees."

He then looked over at Brian and signaled for him to come over to them. Lisa suspected she was in for a long afternoon as Brian approached and the bulge in the front of his shorts became even bigger.

"Take off your shorts," Andrew told him. "Lisa loves to give head and you're next."

Brian didn't need any further instructions. He was standing in front of her in a matter of seconds, his huge cock just inches from her lips. Andrew, meanwhile, was climbing onto the small bed, behind Lisa.

"C'mon, guys. Get started," Andrew said.

Brian shoved his cock between her lips with such sudden force that Lisa's head tilted back, but he put his hand behind it and pulled her closer. Instantly, he began fucking her mouth.

Andrew was a little more thoughtful, but not much. He spread Lisa's legs, placed the head of his thick cock at the entrance to her pussy, and sought out her clit. A couple of strokes caused her to moan. Then Andrew was ready for his own 'dream come true.'

He drove his cock into Lisa's surprisingly wet pussy with abrupt force. He heard her gasp once more, but she had no choice except to accept both cocks without further protest.

Brian was holding her by the head. Andrew clung to her hips. The chaise lounge creaked under the weight and efforts of the trio on and around it.

Andrew was not surprised by the tightness of her pussy. She was a goddess in his eyes and he expected her to be faultless. So far, she was.

He watched Brian bend over and play with her tits, at the same time driving his cock forward until nothing was left outside her soft lips. Andrew pounded her harder and faster, clutching at her ass cheeks or reaching around to finger her clit.

The minutes passed quickly. The two men felt their orgasms building. Andrew saw the grimaces on Brian's face grow more obvious and his own cock leaked precum.

Not a word was said; just a series of guttural moans as Brian started to cum and Lisa was forced to take it. Andrew saw cum dripping from both sides of Lisa's mouth as the young man's climax seemed to never end.

Then Andrew could hold back no longer. He grunted, thrust his cock into her violently, and began to pour his own cum inside her cunt. The slapping of Andrew's legs against Lisa's ass combined with the men's groans of delight. Her chin and pussy ended up drenched in the excess cum that was deposited in her.

Andrew and Brian eventually pulled out their hard, soaking wet cocks and Lisa found a towel to clean up.

"I didn't hear you cum, Lisa," Andrew said in a mocking voice.

"Fuck you," she replied.

"We'll give you a break today," Andrew said. "If you go over and use that vacuum for a few minutes, I think your friend here will be more than happy to repay you and let you cum. Does that sound fair?"

Lisa knew not to bargain with him. She walked over to the vacuum and resumed the job Brian had left behind. The result was just what Andrew had hoped for. The sight of her working the vacuum in the nude soon had both guys yearning for more.

They let her work her way around to their side again. That was all the time it took for Brian to be ready. His erection was at least as big as before.

"OK. Come here," Andrew said to Lisa.

She came back into the cabana.

"Lay on the chaise lounge. On your back this time."

The moment she was spread out in front of them, Andrew simply nodded at Brian and motioned for him to take his place. Brian pulled on Lisa's legs to bring her a little closer, and got his cock in position. He was a little gentler this time, but his cock disappeared inside her pretty fast, in any case. Lisa's mouth opened in soundless response. Her eyes closed and Brian began fucking her.

Andrew moved over to the side of the bed and leaned down, close to Lisa's head.

"I want you to cum, Lisa. You've wanted this, I just know it. You've wanted this guy's cock in you for a long time," Andrew said in a low voice. "He's fucking you now. And it's OK to cum, Lisa. Feel his thick cock inside your pussy, bringing you closer and closer."

He paused.

"Touch your clit, Lisa. Rub it."

She did. Her body began to rock up and down to meet his thrusts. Her face contorted the harder she rubbed.

Andrew stood up and began to masturbate. He, too, had one more orgasm in him and he wasn't going to waste it.

Lisa was moaning louder. Her stomach quivered and she massaged her clit frantically.

"Ohhhhhh yes," she murmured. "Yes!"

Brian held her up by the ass. Andrew stroked his cock faster. Lisa squirmed on the bed.

"Fuck, yessssss! Oh my God! Ahhhhhhh...."

And she came...wildly thrashing on the bed. Brian clung to her the best he could, until he himself was cumming once more inside her. Andrew watched the two in delight, pumping his cock in his hand and feeling his cum rising from his balls.

Just as Brian and Lisa were ending their orgasms, Andrew let loose with shot after shot of cum onto Lisa's tits. All three of them delayed relaxing, not wanting to end the incredible session. But their bodies told them it was over.

Lisa laid on the couch. Brian and I fell into chairs.

"Well, I think the pictures are safe for now, Lisa," Andrew said. "I'm thinking there's no need in mailing them if you just let me know when the pool needs cleaned."

He turned to Brian.

"You don't have any girls working with you, do you?" he asked.

"We just hired one."

"Cute?" Andrew inquired.

"Very. I'm training her."

"Bring her with you next time. She'll love Lisa."

12