The Recording Studio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suze was glazing over a bit as she nodded.

Bill grabbed each nipple between his fingertips and pulled strongly, elongating the breasts and twisting at the same time. "Good?"

Suze gasped and began to breathe more heavily.

"OK Karen, work her over like that."

As Karen reached out tentatively, Bill gave her rump a slap. "More aggression, Karen. Women like to be put where they belong for sex."

Karen grabbed harder. She was surprised at the rubbery density of the flesh as she squeezed. She had expected that the larger ones would be somehow softer, like a feather pillow. Her large hands went all around the same way Bills had, and the nipples peeped out at her. Grabbing them she yanked and twisted the same way Bill had, watching Suze's face for reaction.

Suze was definitely excited by the playing. Her nipples were tight buds on her areolas.

Karen felt the same. She knew her nipples were crinkly bright, and her lower lips were slick, she could feel them engorging.

Bill said, "OK now folks calm down. Everyone sit for a few minutes while I set up the instant replay for Karen. Here, Karen, you will feel an incomplete but fairly good example of the raw experience."

"First I will replay Suze, then me."

Karen wondered what the replay would be like as she followed directions and reclined on the edge of the dais with her eyes closed. The first thing was that the helmet was again adjusted so she felt no input from herself. She seemed to be floating in a warm mid-air,-soundless and sightless bath.

First she saw. It was confusing to see herself as though in a movie; - the vision jerked around rapidly. The point of view was weird, too low. "So that is the world from short people's perspective," The vision showed the room around them as Suze got to the dais. She noticed how Suze looked at things differently than she did. Suze looked at Bill. She concentrated on his chest and powerful shoulders, and frequently let her eyes linger on his crotch. She focused on the obvious bulge his sex made under his slacks. And also spent a lot of time eying his powerful buttock muscles when he turned away to the console. Karen thought the eyeing was a bit slutty.

Then she saw herself through Suze's eyes and was amazed. Suze spent her time eyeing her boobs and lower down at the bulge of her sex under her jeans, hardly ever rising to the face when Karen was turned away. She was just like the bull pen writers! She saw her breasts and body caressed by female eyes that lingered on her crotch and spent a lot of time running up and down her legs. She even saw that when she was turned away, Suze still looked at her behind, and at the gap at the top between her legs.

Bill said, his voice a ghost in her ears, "OK that was raw sight, now for skin input. I am doing separate data streams because the integration needs a lot of work, and an all over representation might be too much for a first experience."

Karen lay blind and deaf in her cocoon of electronic wizardry, felt a large hand on her body. It was sure and assured, surprisingly a combination of firmness and sensitivity. It penetrated her senses across her lower belly, squeezing a mound that was and was not hers, diving between legs that were too close together at the top. She felt her liquidity boiling forth. Then she felt smaller hands – hers – doing the same motions. They shook slightly as they caressed, were less firm on the pubic mound and definitely not as sure and penetrating as they dived between her legs.

Then she felt her breasts being bared. It was novel to have such huge breasts, and she felt the tug of their weight as the bra was unhooked and removed. It was amazing to feel the sway and have the sensation of having to adjust to keep their motion comfortable. When the first set of hands grabbed her it almost hurt, but the sensation flowed directly down, arousing her almost immediately. She found herself leaning in to the manipulation and her nipples were almost painful in their readiness. When Bill grabbed them it was electric. Bolts of fire direct to her clitoris.

Then - too soon - Bill was replaced by other hands.

She knew right away what was different about her approach. She was too soft, not masterly, not overwhelming. She began to understand the male approach to sexiness, and a female desire and response different from her own. She felt Suse's responses from her were not as intense, but at the same time she felt they were welcome.

Then the playback stopped, and Karen looked around, first at Bill then at Suze who was a bit pink as she looked back.

Suze said, "Believe it or not, Karen, this is the first time I have experienced a recording of myself. What a revelation."

"Oh?", said Bill. "In what way?"

"What played back isn't what I was paying attention to."

"Ah," said Bill, "It has to do with the continuum of your senses. Think of it this way. All our senses work full time. Eyes, ears, nose, taste buds, skin sensory input for touch, heat, pain, cold, raspy, smooth, etcetera. If you try to pay attention to all of it, all of the time, you will go crazy. So your brain learns what to safely ignore, and selects input according to your interest at any particular time while also maintaining a sort of watching brief for new and potentially dangerous or interesting stuff in the background noise.

This raw playback I gave you just took the strongest signal and we did no integration for other thoughts, feelings, interests.

Now let me play me back for both of you to experience a man's point of view. It will be just as raw, but maybe more of a new experience. You should lie back on the dais again for this one."

As Karen lay back and closed her eyes, the room came in to focus again.

This time she was even taller, and looked down at both herself and Suze. She expected to see eyes focused on boobs and crotch but was surprised to see glances flicker rapidly from one woman to the next, sort of comparing.

Close behind her as his hand reached out to caress Suze, the eyes lingered on the nape of her own neck, on tendrils of hair curling down against her skin. Then she saw the curve of Suze's cheek where a tiny blemish made one side of her mouth lop sided as she smiled. She saw not the deep décolletage between Suze's breasts, but the wide outer curve of the blouse containing it and continuing as a sinuous line down to her tiny waist and, still on the outside, slowly on down her leg all the way to her feet. She saw intense focus on the tiny gaps between Suze's shorts and the fronts of her inner legs at the crotch. She saw her own backside with the viewpoint rising again on the side, following the outer curve of her own profile, lingering at the gap between her legs, then up to measure the width of her shoulders against her waist. And back, frequently back to the nape of her neck, defenseless, smooth and curving, where he focused tightly on those curling tendrils of hair. His eyes ran from there to her ear, and slid over the curve of her cheek, down to her neck again.

He spent more time looking at her than at Suze, who was bare from the waist up.

It made her feel sexy as his eyes nibbled on her.

The replay ended and both women sat up.

"Bill, you rat; you spent more time ogling Karen than almost nekkid me!"

"I confess. I am drawn to innocent nubile beauty. And Karen has it all. Karen, no need to say anything. Just stay there as we cure that almost nekkid part of Suze."

Bill directed Suze back to the center of the dais with the posts, while he attached a bar between them slightly above waist height for her. He turned to Karen.

"Do you remember the time last week where I kissed you and your jeans came off, so you had nothing on but your panties?"

Karen nodded, watching Suze looking at Bill's crotch,

Bill motioned to her. "Come and sit with me before we start."

As Karen sat, Bill motioned Suze closer. "Remember a few minutes ago when you saw the playbacks? When I was looking at Suze?"

"Yes?"

"What did I look at?"

"Well there was a lot of the back of my neck, and . . ."

"No no, no; on Suze."

"Oh. At her curves. And at the front of her shorts."

"Now we get to her heart of the matter. Those shorts. A real distraction to men. What do you think the attraction is?"

"They show off her legs?"

"No. They are saying, 'here take a good look at my inner thighs. There is a little hollow right inside on each side, so sensitive to touch. And less than a finger's length away is the entry to my cunt.' Sorry to be so blunt."

Bill looked at Karen as he said this while sliding his hand slowly up Suze's leg. When he got to her shorts he said to Suze, "Spread!"

Suze shifted her feet apart, and Bill wormed his forefinger easily up one leg of the shorts and then down through the other leg. "Take a look, Karen. When I pull out you can see her panties are getting damp. Also my knuckle is exactly where it needs to be to press on her clit. Now you feel her up exactly the same way."

When Karen slid her hand up Suze's leg she was surprised to feel a slight stubble she was not expecting; also Suze was trembling a bit. Suze's leg was muscular and taut. When she got to the shorts, she looked up, and Suze was standing there with her eyes closed, a Mona Lisa smile on her face.

Her forefinger pushed up and felt for the return right away but she blundered in to the cotton of the panties. She fumbled a bit before finding which fold in the cloth allowed her finger to descend again. Suze's panties were definitely damp now.

Bill took her hand away and said, "Smell your hand again, I bet she's really up for this."

She saw Bill take Suze in his arms and lift her, pressing her rear against the bar as he groped her breasts. She wondered if she would be able to force herself to do that. Grope her breasts and kiss a woman openly on the lips.

She saw Bill grasp Suze by her shorts and press her against the ridge of his penis under his pants, rubbing her firmly around on it. His hands descended to the shorts and rummaged in the front, ripping the snap button open and the zip down in a single powerful motion. He pulled them off her rear and they fell to the floor to be followed a second later by her panties. Bill knelt in front of her pubis, spreading her legs as Suze leaned back on the horizontal bar. He leaned in and gave it a loud kiss.

Bill rose to his feet as Suze stood there nude with her legs wide apart, pubis openly displayed before she reached down with aplomb and pulled her white panties back up, followed by her short shorts.

"Your turn."

Karen backed away from the dais. "I don't think I c

Bill opened his mouth to speak when Suze interrupted, "Shush Bill, let me talk."

"Karen, I am not a lesbian either. This is a recording studio. In it you are an actor doing a variety of roles.

We can pull the emotive syntax from a lesbian, a straight woman, or even eventually a whole range of people from transgender pre op or post op to old men; all kissing a short woman of my description.

We will separate your emotive part as the kisser from mine as the kissee and process them separately. They can be replayed as us together if you want it for a memory, just to see what I really respond like. To you. Close your eyes and pretend I am a short guy if it helps."

Karen giggled at that idea.

They stood on the dais, close together. Karen could feel the heat from Suze's body, and the pressure of Bill's eyes on her back. This close, Suze was really short.

Karen felt dominant as she reached out to take her in her arms. She leaned down to place her lips on Suze's as she felt Suze rise on to her toes to meet her. Karen felt the compliance inherent in that rising to the kiss was erotic. Suze's breath was sweet and minty, her mouth curved in a welcoming smile. As their lips pressed firmly together, Karen lifted her hand to Suze's breast.

It was heavy and almost slid from her grip so she grasped it tighter. Suze gasped and pressed her lips harder up on hers, slipping her tongue out to caress the opening. As Karen shifted to grab Suze's nipple, Suze slipped her arms behind her neck and pressed her pubis up against Karen's jeans as she continued her kiss. It became passionate as it continued and both opened their mouths to explore.

Karen slid her hands behind Suze to take some weight from her neck and pressed her against her own pubes rising under the front of her jeans. They were getting really damp as well. To finish the script, Karen slid her hand down the front of Suze's shorts.

She was not so nearly skillful as Bill at undoing the snap or getting the zip down, but she eventually managed. And there was Suze. Naked below, and spread for her to see as Karen knelt in front of her. Her bush was aromatic, showing the glistening flesh of her descended and engorged inner lips. The shaft of her hood showed in the dark wiry hair.

Karen could not for the life of her figure out why she felt a sort of triumph at helping Suze come to this stage of arousal, nor why she leaned forward, pulling the hips to her with a hand under the groin at the back of her bottom and kissed the risen hood lightly before sitting back on her heels. It did not taste disgusting, it was sort of salty and musky.

Suze stayed leaning back on the bar with her legs wide apart for a long moment as she looked Karen in the eye. Karen blushed. Suze languidly gathered her panties from the floor and stepped in to them, dragging them slowly up her legs while displaying her bush directly in front of Karen until they were all the way up. She eased the cloth around her hair and patted it into place before pulling up the shorts.

"Do you get the urge to finger under my shorts now, like Bill does?"

Karen blushed beet red and shook her head.

Bill said, "Ok Suze, get off her case. I think it is time to talk a bit about the next part of the protocol here as I originally wrote it. I think we should cancel it and go to one of the contingencies we never thought we would actually get to this soon."

Suze said, "No Bill, I think the next bit is the best way to go. It will relieve some of the gender confusion from this last bit, plus it will set the next one up just fine."

"Are you two manipulating me?"

"Well, sort of. But not in a bad way," said Suze. "We just don't want to cause revulsion and drive you away, nor do we want to give you the wrong impression of your own normal and natural urges. These scenarios are very far from normal, as you can plainly sense."

Bill said, "We sense you may be even more inexperienced than we first thought, despite the fact you work in a newspaper."

Karen said, "Newspaper. Yeah right. Almost a year of writing obituaries. Not much experience with the news-making public in that. Mostly looking up things in the news morgue, keeping well known old folks, politicos and celebs up to date for when they croak, or spell-checking the news releases from the grieving family."

Bill said, "As we thought. Anyway, after this next part of the session, we think it is time to stop for the week and come back next week for something a bit different, closer to reality."

"Oh? Reality? How novel. At least you two perverts know that this is pretty far from normal."

Suze said, "Yes this is far from normal as a complete experience, but normal is made up of little slices of this code, a bit of this, a hint of that, urges not played out, not fully realized, but imagined.

"Anyway, this is the time where we girls get our way with Bill. Up on that dais, Bill!"

As Bill got up between the two posts, Suze got a chair and a short stool out from a cupboard along with a bag of stuff. Standing on the chair, Suze reached in to the bag and withdrew two pairs of handcuffs which she snapped over his wrists and attached them to hooks on the tops of the posts. Stepping back down, she reached in again and pulled out another set which she used to attach his ankles to the posts.

She stood back and admired her work as Bill gazed impassively down at the two women.

"Have a seat, Karen and watch me. Have you ever had a helpless man to play with before?"

Suze looked at the rapt face of Karen. "I guess not. Well, I'm going to start at the top and play a little, then you can play too."

Suze walked over to Bill and shoved her stool closer so she could climb up and be face to face. She began to slide her fingers through his hair as she used the other hand to begin unbuttoning his shirt. Bill remained impassive. Suze beckoned Karen closer. "You try."

Karen slid her hand through his hair. It was crisp and sort of short, but not oily at all despite its gloss. He smelled faintly of aftershave, and it was a pleasant scent, not the cheap Security Guard brand that forced her, eyes streaming, from elevators. Her fingers trembled a bit as she fumbled one of his buttons open.

Suze slid her hand in the opening and felt his chest. "Try it, girl." She said, withdrawing her hand.

Karen slid her hand in the same opening and felt his warm chest. It was slightly hairy. Not a rug, but not smooth. Karen did not like smooth chests on men, - they looked too much like young boys.

As Suze continued unbuttoning the shirt, Karen looked at Bill in the face. His eyes crinkled at the corners when he smiled at her. She blushed and went around the back where he couldn't watch her. Suze was tugging the shirt from his waist band. The nape of his neck was neatly trimmed by a barber. She slid her hands under the shirt. His muscles were just barely beneath the surface, powerful bulges waiting the command to move. She could imagine them bunching with effort as he did strenuous things. Rescuing her from a lion perhaps. His waist was amazingly small for such wide shoulders, and she couldn't tell what kept his pants on, there was so little below.

Suze called, "Karen come up front, there is a job for you here."

In front, Karen could see a definite bulge in front. She giggled to herself, "Perhaps that's what keeps his pants up." She stared wondering what the chore was.

"The belt Karen. The belt."

"Oh."

Karen reached out and slipped the leather out from the retaining loops then pulled on it to release the tongue from its hole. The leather snake came slowly free, and Suze pulled it all the way from his belt loops with a wicked grin on her face. "Be right back."

Suze went over to the cupboard and returned with a box cutter, extending the blade. "Here we got to be careful."

She undid the Button at Bill's waist, and lowered his zipper, then using the box cutter she cut the opening all the way down and under, rising to cut the waist band at the rear. Bill's pants slid down each leg, leaving his shorts covering his erection.

Suze handed the cutter to Karen. "I think you should do the honors to his sleeves. He doesn't need that shirt either. Do you remember yourself in a similar situation last week?"

As Karen slid the sharp blade up Bill's arm, her view down his torso was to his erection, which was now prodding so far out it pulled the waist-band from his belly, exposing his upper tangle of pubic hair. It was a bit darker than the hair on his head.

"Well done, Karen. Now come sit with me while I play a bit."

Suze indicated the short stool for Karen as she took the chair and scooted it right up to Bill, between his legs. "It seems Bill is pretty up for this next bit," she said. Suze grabbed the cock right over the cotton at the tip, pulling it from side to side. "Try it."

When Karen grasped the tip, her fingers slid off, and she had to grab it again. She shook it from side to side, wondering if it would feel the same as when her breasts were shaken around. It was surprisingly stiff and hard. Not like a breast at all.

Suze slapped her hand aside and said, now watch and do as I do, but no rough stuff here, he will complain. When it was her turn, Karen lifted the sack beneath, wondering just how tender it was, terrified of causing him pain. The weight was warm and soft. "Ok Karen, slip your hand in past the leg opening and feel them directly."