The Recording Studio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did so, she looked up to see Bill looking down at her. Her eyes slid away as she concentrated on what she was feeling. In the bag of his shorts, it was warm, and his testicles were fuzzy and loose in her palm. She withdrew and smelled her palm before thinking about it. He was musky in a nice and erotic way. Suze ordered her to rub her face along the length of his cock, and as she did so, she could feel him pressing it against her with a twist of his hips.

"OK, Karen, stand back."

Suze approached again with the blade and cut the side of the shorts up to the waist band, allowing it to flutter down the other leg.

Karen sat there on the low stool with her knees almost at her chin, looking at her first erect cock, in good light and at very close range.

Suze said, "See, not scary at all. Bill the man is a whole lot bigger than average, but here, where it sort of counts, he is just a teensy bit bigger than average. Here is a tape from my sewing kit. Let's tell the tale of the tape. Measure along the top from the belly to the tip, not the foreskin, the tip, so peel back the foreskin."

Karen had never even seen a foreskin before, and was curious to see it. She watched as Suze slid it back behind a ridge, revealing a smooth bright pink tip with a slit in it.

The cock curved a bit so she tried to get the tape to lie on the surface but Suze said, "No – straighten the tape out, the curve and any kinks don't count, its only reach that counts."

Karen looked up, "Just a bit short of seven inches."

"Correctimundo! He is as long as average – actually at the long end of that scale. Now what about circumference?"

Karen wrapped the tape around the shaft and peered again, "About five and a half inches."

"Also correct. A full half inch thicker than average. And why is all this important?"

Karen shook her head, shrugging her shoulders wondering at the question. She had no idea.

"Not surprisingly, its natural target, the average vagina is a bit less than six inches deep. And too long is painful for a woman, what is much more fun is thick for most. So Bill here," She slapped his ass and wiggled his cock, "is built for a great fuck according to most surveys."

"Now lets get better acquainted."

Suze held Karen's hand as she guided it over Bill's genitalia. "Whatever you do, be careful about slapping these balls around, they are very sensitive, and will make him crippled for a long time – hours maybe, if you hit them hard. She wrapped her hand around Bill's cock and slid the loose skin back to the rear. "See how the skin comes back from the head over this little ridge? The ridge is sensitive, and he loves the feeling when the skin goes back and forth over it. You try."

Karen slid her hand around her first openly available cock and slid the skin carefully to the rear. She was curious to see the skin first pause and stretch before suddenly slipping over the ridge. She saw the head of the cock getting shinier as she stroked it.

Suze said, "You can squeeze hard or soft, its best to sort of vary the squeeze, because all the same makes him come too quick."

"Come?"

"Squirt. Then usually it's over for him."

"Here, play with him a bit while I release the shackles. Then we can feel what we did. But first – here's another thing they love,"

Suze leaned forward and took the tip of Bill's cock in her mouth and licked all around it. Then she slid her mouth around it and slid it in. Karen had known about this, but was still shocked to see it. It seemed so "dirty" even though at the same time she could see Bill was clean, and clean smelling. She wondered if she could ever do such a thing, while at the same time she felt her lower lips getting even more slick as she watched.

As Suze positioned her chair for releasing Bill, Karen smoothed her hands all over Bill's cock, wondering if she would ever dare take it in her mouth. She bent it down and released it to see it spring back up, slapping Bill's belly.

Then she took it delicately by the tip of the foreskin and moved it around, pulling on it and letting her fingers slide slowly off it. It was funny to see him jerk a bit as she let it slide away, and he offered his hips forward for her to do it again. So she did it again.

She felt the tip getting wetter under the skin and thought she was having a good effect. Bill was now leaning his hips as far forward as he could, and Karen began rolling the foreskin between her fingers before pulling them slowly off as she bent the cock down horizontal. The cock got harder and curved up towards his belly as she worked softly on his foreskin.

Karen cupped his balls and felt the fuzz tickle her palm. She sniffed her palm and liked the smell, so she leant forward to inhale a better sample of his musk under his cock at the testicles.

Then she used her fingernails to stroke the foreskin as she pulled it forward and let them slip off the wrinkled end. Bill groaned. So she did it again, and he began to rise to his toes as he thrust his penis forward for her to touch it. "One more time," she thought but Suze interrupted her,

"Let that thing go, Karen or you will have a mess to clean up, and we don't want an overload on the playback."

Karen suddenly came back to the reality of three people in the room and let the cock go. Bill sank back to his feet flat on the floor and groaned. "Suze, you have a talent for interrupting at the worst possible second!"

Later during the playback, Karen was surprised by the lack of responsiveness from Bill when she played with his nipples. She had spent quite a bit of time fondling the tiny bumps, and could feel them getting stiff, but there was almost no sexual energy from the experience. She felt "her" penis remaining flaccid.

But when the two girls began to stimulate the penis directly it was a different thing to feel. It felt really weird to have this "thing" between her legs. It was heavy. That surprised her, and it swung and bobbed as she moved her legs. The balls in back, on the other hand, were almost not there in the senses, even though she had seen them and felt them. It was as if his whole being was concentrated in the penis and how it hung, how hard it was.

As the hands flowed over its skin it felt sensual and the women's hands were softly smooth to the hardness. Karen was getting confused by the feeling of something attached that was definitely not her. Then she felt hands caressing the cock. The attention focused even tighter on those hands except for a brilliant flash when Suze took the tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue over it.

Karen was flabbergasted by the heat of Suze's mouth and the sliding sensation of her tongue over the head of "her" penis. The sensation was electric, hot, warm and wet all at the same time. She felt teeth sliding over the ridge of "her" penis and the electric thrill of it as they bit softly before retreating, glissading to a close over the slick tip. She noticed the tip was not all that sensitive. It was the ridge that sang its erotic response.

Then she felt her own hands on the penis, her fingertips and finally her nails slipping slowly off the end of that rumpled bit of skin. She knew at that moment how the cock responded to this manipulation. This was the king. The stretch as it came back off the head at the ridge said something important to the cock. The little bit of flesh right at the tip of the rumple felt a great deal like her own bump had in the dark, under the covers earlier that week.

As the fingers slipped off the extended tip, she could feel a tingly sensation begin in "her/his" body and "she" rose expectantly to her toes. The dry sharp sensation of the fingernails built the tension higher as she continued the ministrations.

She knew, she solid knew, s/he would blow with the next touch if Suze hadn't called her off.

Now, removing her "party-hat" Suze said, "I have a hot date guys. I gotta go. Can you two clean up and put the stuff away without me?"

Bill said, "Sure Suze. -- Karen?"

Karen watched Suze disappear like lightning through the door, leaving the two of them together.

Karen looked at Bill watching her, alone in the room, and blushed as he looked at her.

"Karen, was there something you wanted?"

"Well . . not really."

"Liar. What is it?"

"C-c-can we go back to the bit where we girls were touching you? With the recording machine on?"

She blushed a fiery red with the question, and pressed her knees together hard with her hands trapped at her groin. She felt her arousal and her hands pressed in to her damp lips.

Bill turned to the recorder and flipped the switch back to 'record' then turned to walk toward her, hands working on the cord at his waist. He slipped out of his robe and by the time he was in front of her his erection was on the way up past his waist to his belly as it had been before.

Bill said, "Sit on the floor."

As Karen slid off the edge of the dais her head dropped level with his groin. He moved forward until he could reach down and bury her face in the tangle of hair at his balls. "Take a good sniff, girl. Do you like the smell of my balls?"

Karen slipped her hands behind to his buttocks and inhaled his musk; thrilled at his commanding voice. She looked up past the curve of his cock and nodded.

"Do you want to see them from behind?" Bill turned around and bent over, presenting his balls again. They hung low in their sack, covered by crisp hair.

"Smell."

So she leaned forward and smelt them again. She lifted them in her palm and rolled them softly back and forward as she peered under to see if his cock was harder. With one hand she reached between and pulled the cock down and back. It was very stiff, and resisted. Bill groaned as she did it.

He turned back around and straddled wide, his cock inches from her face. "Do what you were doing the last time. It was perfect."

Karen began to slide her hands smoothly over the cock, looking at the sheen of the skin, and the quivering of Bill's body as she worked on it. The slippery oil around the head began to flow as she pulled on the foreskin, making it harder to hang on, so she tightened her fingers.

"Slower, use your nails," said Bill.

Karen cupped the balls in one hand as she lowered the cock to her mouth. She licked her lips nervously, then licked the cock head. Bill moaned. She slid it in her mouth. It was big, stretching her lips. She licked the tip clean.

When she drew her nails down the tip, she watched as Bill rose again to his toes, leaning his hips to her. His male scent filled the room. She reached all the way back to the rear of the balls and trailed her fingernails forward to the very tip. And again. She pulled the tip of the foreskin forward and scratched it in the middle. Bill began to tremble and quiver. She blew on the skin and did it again and Bill began to shudder as his cock twisted out of her hand. It jerked up and down in the air and spewed ropes of white pasty liquid at her face and she grabbed it in her hand.

Her hands were lubricated by the semen as she gripped the cock to try to control it. Bill stroked his cock in her grip as she held on, watching the ooze of white stuff. She could feel the animal power of his body through the cock root as he stroked himself in her grip.

When the orgasm was over, Bill took a roll of tissue to clean up the mess on her face and hands, as well as on himself.

Pulling her to her feet, he kissed her. He kissed her deep as her mouth opened to his passion, and his hands circled her waist to pull her to him. She felt his still proud cock pressing in her groin as she kissed back, thrilling at the passion in the room. She was certain she wanted this power, this passion inside her as her first experience of a man.

She wondered in a daze what it felt like from Bill's side, having seen, touched, felt, and yes, tasted, the freight train power of his eruption.

*

OK folks, tune in for the next chapter where things get a bit darker. Karen fulfils some wishes, finds new wishes, and finds out some twisted truths.