The Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay.'

'...unless they are really young and sexy!'

'Deal!'

Rebecca returned to the screen, 'Now, where was I?...Oh yes, you are fucking this Helen up against a tree. Remember when you did that to me, in my back garden...?'

'How could I forget!'

'...and how we had to tell that young girl next door who had spotted us that it was a new form of yoga?'

'I still don't think she believed us, Becky, she was thirteen after all! Come on, read on, I can't wait much longer.' I perched on the edge of the bed, clutching my hidden erection. When she nears the end of my story, I release my cock into the open air.

'Oh fuck, Tom, it looks bigger than ever each time I see you! I want you so much.'

'Read the last page first.'

'Do you still see any of these women?'

'No.' I tell her the truth. 'So, tell me, how do you think I should end this story?'

She grins, 'Can I type in the words?'

'Be my guest.'

'And will you act on them?'

'Depends on what they are.'

'By the looks of your cock, you will, for sure.'

Rebecca grabs hold of it, I am as hard as I have ever been, she sees me leaking at the tip and kisses it and licks her lips.

'Quite simple really. I think how you started your story would be good...here goes then... now, where's the italic button?'

'Fuck me, Tom!!!!'

As long as women keep on saying that to me, I shall keep writing about it!

THE END.

© Thomas Graham 2013

POSTSCRIPT

The Recruit was a story of fiction.

Yes, Helen (name changed) does exist, as does the architectural practice where I am a partner. And yes, she did accompany me to the Stratford Conference, and no, she did not come to my room, nor did either of the Spanish sisters. But all was not lost because Mandy (real name!) was real, and we did lock the lounge door late that night!

To her great amusement, the still-married Helen has read this story. 'No fucking way!' was her response to my theory we could together de-fictionalise it, but she has promised to write her own version. Watch this space!

Meanwhile, Rebecca has asked me to make an honest woman out of her and marry her. I tend to prefer the dishonest ones, what do you think?