The Red Dragon Social Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she felt her orgasm approach, Michelle decided she wanted to take control. She pushed Leilani away and rose from the seat. She pulled Brian round and sat him down firmly, before straddling him and slowly lowering herself down, impaling herself on his cock. He grunted when he was in her to the hilt and she released her weight onto him. Snapping her fingers, she smiled and pointed towards her sex. Leilani needed no second invitation and resumed the slow, patient licking against Michelle's clitoris, as Michelle worked herself backwards and forwards on Brian's cock.

As turned on as she was, it didn't take for Michelle to come, and as the familiar headrush approached she grasped hard against the arms of the chair. Wave after wave washed over her, lifting her up, making her forget the discomfort of the last fifteen minutes, tied to a pipe in a dressing room toilet. Brian came again, with what remained of the semen in his sacs shooting into Michelle. Leilani ceased licking to allow Michelle to concentrate, instead clambering onto the chair until she were straddling Michelle. They spent several minutes sharing long, deep and passionate kisses, recognition of a beautiful shared experience.