The Red Jacket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you not like the attention, my dear?' The general enquired between strokes, watching as Trent reached down to tug at the nipple rings, once, twice, three times - each time harder than the last. Trent looked pulled her head up once more and watched her liquid eyes, trying to obtain a definite reaction

'She is being quite demure, the sweetheart,' the general interpolated. ' Lander knows her master prefers to use her that way.'

'Her master has trained her rather well,' Trent responded pressing back into the girl.

'Her master has trained her as she wished to be trained - demure...and yet sluttish, coquettish...and yet obedient...when she needs...to be,' the general grunted as he came with a shiver of his legs, leaning forward over her body to catch his breath.

'So I see, sir.'

'I fancy a turn on that mouth now, young man, since I seem to be in need of cleaning.'

'I really don't mind if you do sir,' Trent nodded, his slow return to the warm comfort of Tessa's mouth belying his agreement.

'And I don't give a damn if you do, sir,' the general barked as he withdrew from Tessa's plump young cunt, slapping the recumbent girl hard on the arse for good measure. Tessa reacted by biting down sharply on the member that obstructed her windpipe.

Fortunately for Angie Trent, Matthew was alert to the general's ire and obedient to his wishes. He had withdrawn as instructed on command despite his own wishes and saved himself for future progeny.

'As you wish, sir,' Trent intoned quietly, uncannily matching the silent acceptance of the now placid submissive, displayed before them both.

'Are you are a man for a sticky and well-used hole then?' Donald enquired rather arrogantly as they swopped places.

'Not really sir.'

'Use the arse then, while she cleans me off. It's a lot tighter than the cunt,' the general's eyes twinkled mischievously. 'To tell the truth, I'm not one for buggery myself, hence the tightness, but I hear that the barracks wives get used to it to save premature births.'

Matthew gazed at Tessa's backside as he stripped his shirt off. He pressed his thumb to the pucker of her arsehole having shed the remnants of his clothing to leave him as naked as the girl. He rotated it slowly, observing how her sex was sticky with the general's sperm. The general was right - the girl was very tight - but he could make some amends to that delicate situation, while Tessa continued to service her master.

'I believe you use Mrs Trent this way, do you not?' The general enquired, pressing home his coated cock and enjoying the tongue that licked lovingly around it, as it scraped along the roof of her mouth.

'Yes sir,' Trent lips formed into a tight smile - almost a grimace. The general was trespassing and he knew it. 'Frequently, as it happens.'

'She confessed as much, when I had the major of your company fuck her last night.'

Trent froze.

'You have an issue with that?' The general enquired softly, thrusting home forcefully down Tessa's throat.

'I would prefer it if you confined your ambitions to your own property, sir,' Trent said coldly.

'How could I resist your sweet wife's tongue?'

'Resist her tongue?'

'It played around and within my arsehole deliciously. I can still feel the softness of her breath on my balls, while Tessa sucked as effectively as usual.'

'Angie always thought you to be a bit of an arsehole, sir.'

'I know, Trent. Did you not remark upon the whip marks across your wife's rump and tits? The major was rather rough with her too: I hope he didn't wreck her cunt with his fat prick. Your wife's shoulders were so sore that I had to deprive her of that lovely red jacket and have the major take her home to you naked.'

'Her state was noted, sir. I would have informed the police, had I not found the jacket tonight.'

'I thought you might not be too delighted, but try not to be such a pompous little prig,' the general sighed and held still in Tessa's mouth.

'Why don't you enjoy Miss Lander as requested? After all she did enjoy your sweet wife's arse with a rather fine strap-on last night, while the major made such energetic use of her cunt.'

'Is this some compensation for your actions then?' Trent sneered, as he continued to oscillate his thumb and a second finger idly in the girl's tightness. He watched the girl clean off her master and wondered how hard she might bite down on the general's appendage if he sodomised her brutally and unexpectedly. That would be some small return for the red jacket theft and the rest.

'Your furrowed brow gives you away Trent,' the general said, interupting Matthew's dalliance.

'Revenge, Trent, is always dish best served cold,' the general added, just as Trent suddenly pushed three fingers into the girl to the second knuckle to test out his hypothesis.

Donald laughed at Tessa's muffled and indignant squeal: 'and you are hardly in a position to serve any dish save the one you are about to bugger, young man.'

He could see Trent's dilemma and his failed stratagem: read him like a book in fact. Let the boy press into her; let Trent imagine the tides turned; let him even promote himself to a controlling position at Miss Lander's expense.

Let Angie Trent enjoy her 'girlfriend' the major, in her boudoir, tied, fucked, sodomised and whipped to her heart's content.

The Trents might not see themselves as owned and yet Matthew was no more than an acolyte or a pawn: while Angie – well, the general would see what Angie and Tessa would do together and in competition when next, such a whim entertained him.

They were all there to be used as someone else's toy without any limit, save those constraints and restriction that the general himself determined. A dance had been decreed. Let them all dance to his tune...

12