Fishnets / French Maid

Story Info
He wears his ex-girlfriend's lingerie - accidentally fucked.
5.7k words
4.65
45.1k
90

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters are at least 18 years old.

****

It started when my girlfriend Dakota made an innocuous-sounding request during foreplay:

"Tell me your deepest, darkest sexual fantasy," she cooed in my ear, her voice husky and sultry with lust.

"You're sure you wanna know?"

"Of course!"

"Ummm... it's... embarassing."

"I didn't know you were capable of embarassment. Fucking tell me. Maybe I can make it happen." She kneaded my balls and lightly stroked my erect cock, as inducement.

"You gonna be all judgy, if it squicks you out?"

"Now I really gotta know. How 'bout I do this while you tell me?" Dakota slid over on the bed, put my cock head between her lips, not quite inside yet. Gave the underside of the head a flick with her tongue.

"Ooooh, fuck. Yeah. OK, here goes: I've been having these fantasies of wearing those sexy black fishnets and French maid costume of yours."

She took her lips off my cock head, stared into my eyes. "Right. Like I'm gonna fall for that."

I rolled my eyes. "You said you wanted my deepest darkest secret. That was it, dammit."

"You're serious?"

"Well, yeah."

"So, you've been hiding from me that you're secretly a faggot?"

It went downhill from there. In my defense, I was pretty stoned and really naive. Terrible at objection management, which the situation required a strong dose of to salvage the relationship.

Assuming one was foolish enough to want to salvage such a clusterfuck of a relationship, no matter how hot the girlfriend was.

***

Dakota loaded the last suitcase in her car, a black Lexus. "You can fucking keep the sex outfits you want so badly. You sullied them. I left them on a hanger."

"Don't do this. Please."

"Quit whining. I need a real man, not a sissy."

I shut up and just stared at her, like an idiot wanting this crazy homophobic woman I was madly in love with to not leave.

Dakota slammed the front door, fired up the V6 engine, took off with what would have been a chirp of her tires, or maybe even a smoky burnout, prior to ABS being a thing. Getting away, fast as she could.

"Fuck. That went well."

***

Two days later, horny as fuck, I finally worked up the nerve to post a personal ad in the m4w section of the most recent iteration of what used to be Craigslist, before legislators started playing Whack A Mole with anyone who had the temerity to allow consenting adults to contact strangers and try to fuck:

"Wearing fishnet stockings and a French maid's costume. Want to talk with someone who likes this. Maybe some touching and kissing my skin, if we're feeling it. Take it slow." I went to the mirror to take pics with my cell phone. Long brown hair in a ponytail, red Fuck Me lipstick, sparkly pink nail polish, black French maid's dress with white trim, black finely meshed fishnet stockings, a lacy tiny pair of black panties just short of being a thong.

I twirled to take a booty shot, lifted the hem of the dress to expose a large feminine bubble butt with a bit of lace barely covering the cleft between my cheeks. It was like my muscular lean upper half was randomly jammed together with my thick curvy lower half.

Damn. I look fucking hot dressed like a woman.

I attached the pics to the ad request.

Send.

Nothing happened. No replies, hours later, except for the usual spambots. Well, fuck, I thought.

Then an email popped up: "Re: Fishnets and French maid costume"

I opened it.

"Love to see you all dressed up. So sexy. You ready to cum over now?" He -- not she -- had attached a torso and a dick pick. A hard, well muscled torso with dark chocolate skin. A large erect black dick.

I replied, "Umm... looking for a chick. You accidentally wandered into the m4w section, not the m4m ads."

"Sure... you're looking FOR pussy, even though you look like you're THE pussy. Cum over anyway, since I bet no one is responding. You're sexy as hell dressed up. I bet you want to hear that in person."

"Not looking for sex."

"Not offering. Just appreciation, maybe touch your sexy body a bit, show you how much you excite me. Like you said in your ad."

I typed, "Where you at?" then paused, hovering over the send button. Am I really gonna do this? I shouldn't. I absently tapped my finger, thinking about it. Which sent it. Fuck.

"Here's the address (redacted). How soon can you cum over?"

What the hell. Might be fun. "20 minutes. I'll dress at your place. Wanna be discreet."

"See ya."

***

DATE #1

***

He opened his door, looked me up and down. "Are you..."

"Yeah. From the ad?"

"Yeah. Cum in. You'll look much hotter when you dress up."

Is he fucking negging me? Or is that just blunt honesty?

He was good looking, for a guy. Short black curly hair and dark smiling eyes, deep brown skin, with a gym hardbody. I stepped inside, a bit nervous, carrying an Arhouse shopping bag with the change of clothes.

He looked at my toenails, freshly done up in a sparkly violet gel - Orchid Lust - and then at my fingernails, in a sparkly salmon-y pink - Warming Rose. "Ooooh. Reeeaally looking like pussy. Love it."

I felt myself blushing.

"Bathroom's down that hall. Go get even sexier." He gave my butt a squeeze.

I looked at him, startled.

He groped the other bun. "Mmmm. Yes. Squeezable, but firm underneath."

***

I came out of the bathroom. A fresh coat of red lipstick. Dakota's French maid costume, more than a little tight and skimpy and revealing on me. Bare feet, other than the fishnets - no way her shoes would fit me.

"God, you look amazing. Cum here."

I walked over, close to him, looking into his handsome dark eyes. He reached out, pulled me close. Started to feel me up, tweaking my nipples, kneading my ass.

"You sure get right to it. Not having sex. I'm straight - just like dressing pretty."

"Un-huhn. Sure. No one is forcing you to do anything." He leaned forward to kiss my lips.

I flinched away, turning my head.

"I can see how that might be too intimate. Kissing on the lips." He put his hands on my shoulders. "Turn around. Wanna see your booty peeking out of the dress."

I complied.

"Whoo. Fucking hot girl booty." He pressed up against me, his semi-erect dick slowly rubbing into my ass, his hands tugging on my hips so I squished even tighter against him. He began kissing my shoulders and the back of my neck, while his hands started roaming all over my body, kneading, squeezing, his nails lightly scratching my skin. Making electric shivers go up my spine.

He whispered in my ear, "You've got an amazing body. I want to touch it all. OK?"

"Mmmm," I said, pushing my ass against his cock a tiny bit, teasing him.

His hands snuck under the dress, one hand squeezing my hard abs and pecs, the other sliding into my panties, stroking my cock, which twitched and hardened a bit. I could feel him harden as he ground against my butt.

"Stop it. I said I'm straight." My hips swaying my butt against his hardness undercut that narrative somewhat.

"Your cock certainly is straight. And hard." But he took his hands out, began kneading my shoulders.

I closed my eyes and moaned lightly.

I felt his hands turning me around. His lips caressing my face, nibbling my earlobes, kissing the corner of my mouth. Barely brushing his lips against mine.

I kept my eyes closed, pretending it was Dakota doing this, accepting me. Wanting me.

"What are you thinking?" he whispered, his breath hot in my ear.

"That it's my ex-girlfriend doing this."

"Then you won't mind her kissing you?" It wasn't really a question. His lips brushed against mine, testing. When I passively submitted, he slipped his rolled up tongue inside my mouth, probing. Penetrating. Taking control.

Pretending it was Dakota, I caressed his tongue, ever so lightly. Giving my unspoken consent.

He put his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down.

My eyes popped open. I tried to stop him, but he was too strong, and I found myself on my knees, looking up at him. Feeling dominated. "What. The. Fuck?"

He unzipped his jeans, took out his cock, which was erect and longer than mine ever was, even when fully hard. "I want you to close your eyes and lick Dakota's clit."

"Hell, no. I'm not gay."

"Please. You dressed up for me, did your nails all pretty, because, admit it or not, you want my dick inside you."

"I... no..."

"Don't worry. This is waaay less intimate than kissing the lips of someone you desire." He put a hand on the back of my head, pushed me forward toward his dick. "Close your eyes again. Relax." The hot hard helmet was partially between my lips but stopped by my teeth. "Lick Dakota's clit." I stared into his glittering lustful eyes.

I complied and closed my eyes, not wanting to see those eyes staring at me, willing me to submit to his manhood. Not wanting to see his stiff prick between my lips.

Not wanting to accept I had agreed to sink to my knees before a man, opening my mouth for him, letting his hand on the back of my neck slowly but relentlessly push his cockhead inside my mouth. Allowing his hot, hard dick inside me. Tasting his precum. Turning me on.

He pushed the head fully inside, then a bit of his shaft. "Now lick the underside of the helmet."

I shook my head 'no', his dick still in my mouth, my lips wrapped around it.

He slapped my face. Gently.

I felt shocked, being dominated like that. Never had that before.

"You're my pussy. Give me what I need."

To my utter surprise I found myself complying. Submitting. Licking and sucking. Enjoying it, even.

"More like it. Good girl. You suck well. First time?"

I opened my eyes, looking up at him. Nodded.

"Yeah. You never forget your first cock. Now take it, all the way." He roughly shoved himself inside, rammed all the way in, down my throat.

I was gagging and had tears in my eyes. How the fuck did this happen so quick?

"Be a good little maid. Knead my balls. Polish my shaft with those puffy red cocksucking lips. Now grab my hips and fuck your face on my cock, let me know you want this."

I surrendered. I held his hips and guided him all the way inside my throat, repressing my gag reflex, my eyes watering from the delicious humiliation, then pushed him out so just the head was in my mouth. Looked up, consent in my tearful eyes, despite the very rape-y vibe I was feeling.

He groaned and grabbed my head with both hands. "Yeah, take it. Fucking your face, baby. Good girl. Take daddy's cum."

Cum? Nooo...

"It's been so long. I got such a big load for your pretty mouth. Can't wait, baby. You look so hot. So sexy. So... wanting it. Fuuuck. Here it cums. Aaaarrrrhh." He shot spurt after spurt of cum in my mouth, salty and musky and... kinda exciting, in a dirty slutty way, especially with the sexy male I'm Cumming sounds he was making. He pulled out and shot the remaining ropes of cum onto my face, my eyes closing just in time as cum splashed on my eyelids.

"Swallow my cum."

I complied, then my lips and tongue lightly teased his shaft while licking off traces of cum, while my mind debated whether I should do the things I was already doing.

"Good girl. Now wipe the cum off your pretty face and swallow that, too."

Humiliated and oh so turned on, I cleaned up, then licked all the cum off my fingers, one by one while boldly holding eye contact, watching his predatory dark eyes. "Can you... take care of me now?"

"Not this time. When you cum back next time, I'll make you cum harder than you ever did in your life."

"What makes you think I'll be back?"

He stroked my hard cock through the fishnet fabric. "You love this. You need this so bad."

I wanted to slap his roaming fingers away. I wanted him to stroke me until I came.

"If you won't... help me... I'm gonna leave and find someone who will."

"Un-hunh," he said, skeptically. "Maybe you should first accept yourself as the girly cocksucker you really are, before diving into that cluster of horny men. If you want to see me again, place your ad in Men 4 Men this time, cause that's where I usually go looking for cocksuckers and boypussy. I wanna feel you - feel if you've accepted that you love to take my dick. Because I can see in your eyes that you want it bad."

"Maybe I'll place the ad. Just to see who responds. But even if I do respond to an inquiry - it won't be you. You kinda used me."

He looked at me, amusement in his eyes. "Oooooh-kay. Gonna warn you up front - guys can be such pricks. Doubt any other guy will treat you as good as me."

As I picked up my little black purse and headed to the door, he said, "Save your cum for me. No jacking off. No giving it to anyone else."

"Fuck off. You're not my boss."

"Not yet. You'll get there."

I rolled my eyes. Slammed the door shut behind me.

***

Four hours later, still horny as fuck - not because he'd forbidden me to cum, but because I chose not to - I cut and pasted the ad into the Men 4 Men section, and added the lines, "If we really connect, perhaps you could persuade me to get on my knees and service your hard dick, like a good full service maid. But only if you're gentle with me, and promise to take care of my needs, too."

***

I got a flood of responses, including from the guy who had just face fucked me.

"Good girl," he wrote. "Took you a bit longer than I thought. Ready to cum over again?"

I realized I didn't even know his name.

I gave his response a strong ignore, looked at some of the other responses. Dick pics. A few nice replies, but mainly crude offers to use me. Calling me slut and whore and boypussy. Acting like I was their personal fuck toy, something for them to own, and abuse. Just a couple of holes.

It occurred to me that even daintily implying - to much of the greater metro area - that I was looking to get on my knees and give a blowjob to a stranger on the first "date", might have sent the wrong signal.

It then occurred to me that maybe I had treated women this badly, too.

Hunh. I should stop that.

I responded to one of the guys who sent a face pic, and seemed nice.

***

Date #2

***

When he answered the doorbell, he had miraculously aged about a decade from the "recent" pic he'd included in his response to my ad. Still good looking, distinguished grey sneaking in here and there in his straight black hair. Nice smile. Brown Asian eyes with a lean but hard body.

"You're..." He let it linger, the question hanging.

"The ad?"

"Yes. Great. C'mon in."

I followed him in. He sat on his elegant grey couch, spread his legs wide. Leaned down and patted the floor between his parted thighs. "Kneel, slut."

I stared at him. The fuck? What happened to Mr. Nice Guy? "I'm not a slut."

"Aaaah. You wanna role play, yeah?" He took out his wallet, tossed a fifty on the floor. "Kneel, whore."

"Not. A. Whore. For fuck's sake."

His handsome eyes narrowed, re-evaluating me. Picked up the fifty, added a hundred. "A higher end call girl. Got it." He gently tucked the bills in the top of my right fishnet stocking. "Thank you for fitting me in your schedule. Would you like to sit between my legs, please your man?"

I thought about flinging the bills in his face, storming out.

Except.

I was kinda turned on.

I knelt, put my hands on his strong thighs.

"Take it out, baby. Put it between those sexy plump lips."

I complied. He took a handful of my long hair, guided my face down to his waiting cock.

I took him in my mouth. His dick was shorter than average, the usual size for an Asian man. I took his entire length inside me, his cockhead pushing at my throat when fully inside. I pulled off until just his hot fleshy tasty cockhead was inside, licking and sucking, squeezing the base of his helmet with my lips.

When I took his balls in my hands and kneaded them, he moaned "Fuuuuck. Oh. My. God. You're a fucking amazing call girl." He bucked up with his hips while firmly pushing my face down, holding me so I couldn't escape even if I wanted to. "Here it cums. Swallow my cum. AAAAAAHH!!! Fuuuck!"

He shot several spurts into my mouth, warm salty yeasty sperm. Didn't fill my mouth, but I couldn't spit it out either, with his hands forcing me down, making me keep his stiffness inside.

He slapped my cheek, hard. "I said swallow. Do you want a tip?"

I paused, inhaling his musky straight pubic hair pressed against my nose. Swallowed once. And again.

He pulled off. "Lick it clean. Suck the tip."

I cleaned the dregs of his cum off with my lips. Swallowed one last time. Pulled off. Stood up, my stiffened prick peeking out from the top of my panties. "Can you... take care of me now?"

He stared up at me, his dark eyes narrowed and glittering. "You're new at this, sooo. I paid you to blow me. Now... you leave."

The fuck?

He raised his eyebrows. Took out his cell phone, staring at me, perhaps silently threatening to call the cops if I kept intruding.

Wow. That would be... not good.

I stuffed the money in my purse. "Since you're being such a prick -- gonna keep the money."

His eyes crinkled in amusement. "That's how being a call girl works, sweetie. Can I call you again next time I'm horny?"

"Fuck. Off."

I left.

***

Date #3

***

Soon as I walked in the door and shut it, the allegedly nice guy grasped me by the back of the neck and bent me down while fishing out his cock. "You look hot - Down To Fuck. Like you said in your ad."

I tried to avoid the dick heading toward my mouth. Tried to stand up. He was too strong.

"Yeah, baby. Pretend to struggle. I love it." His cock pushed inside my mouth. I heard an unmistakable 'click', then he rubbed a lubed finger between my butt cheeks and tried to push it in my ass. I tightly clenched my hole. "Oh, yes. You're gonna take it good and hard, baby. Take your man's cock inside your sexy ass."

I bit his cock hard enough to send a message, then slapped his face. Broke free, breathing hard and glaring at him.

He stared at me. "Uhh... is this some kind of hot role playing? Cause it hurt when you bit me."

"What. The. Fuck?"

"You're dressed up in Fuck Me clothes, wearing girly nails. Acting totally like pussy wanting to get fucked. Letting me know in your texts that you're ready to fuck... what were you expecting? Candles and rose petals and soft jazz?"

"Less rape-iness would have been a good start."

"Oh. Right. Sorry. Start over? I can be gentle. At first. Til you're hot and horny and ready."

"Have you lost your goddamn mind? No."

His eyes hardened. He stepped closer, fists clenched. "No one disses me like that. You don't leave until I get off, bitch."

I gave him a Death Stare. "Try to stop me, Raper Boy."

I reached behind and opened the door with one hand, still facing him, not fool enough to turn my back on this predator. Backed out. Slammed the door. Rushed to my car and got the fuck outta there.

FUCK. Guys.

***

Date #4

***

An hour later, another guy opened his door for me. I was still dressed up, but wearing a light jacket to hide my dirty secret from public view.

This guy was shorter and blonde, smiling but with a cocky 'I'm gonna own your mouth' look in his eyes.

"Inside." He shut the door behind me. "Take your jacket?"

I took it off and handed it over. Watched him, warily. Still a bit shook up from the previous guy, but horny and wanting to get off while having a more... normal?... encounter.

He tossed my jacket carelessly onto the couch and put a large hand on the top of my head, pressing down lightly. "Could you please get on your knees for me?"

Better.

I sunk down and looked up, licking and parting my lips.

Still no names. Guys.

He took his pants and underwear off. Started slowly facefucking me with very little preamble. "Good maid. Take my cock, baby."

I pulled my panties down to knead my own cock. To get myself off while being gently facefucked.

12