The Red Moon's Power 04: Preparing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duzzel
Duzzel
70 Followers

"So your leaving tomorrow...are you sure Aiden we could really use you." Hawk asked.

"Not this time my friend...truthfully the only reason I wish to stay is to protect Shinai...I have seen too much death in that place to really want to go back. She knows it too. No matter if the Sentari fall this time or not, I don't think anyone should go back to that city. It should just be remembered as a sacred place."

"I agree...but I am going to stay and help. I know the city well enough and I have a few tricks up my sleeves that they don't. Just remind me when I get back I need to get laid." Aiden laughed. He doubted Hawk would need reminding about that.

"You know where to find me if you want to see me." He patted the man on the back and went back to Shinai.

Hawk smiled sadly. No, for what he planned, he doubted he would make it back at all. "Goodbye old friend; until we meet on the other side." He turned to meet Fallin and get to work. He needed to be ready by the time the others came back.

Aiden took Shinai's hand and led her to one of the guest huts, his fingers playing with hers. The moment they were alone he pulled her to him and kissed her; his fingers gliding through her hair. He felt her tug at his clothes, sliding her hands under his shirt to feel his skin. He bit her lip playfully as he pulled off her own clothes. His hands siding over her exposed skin squeezing it gently as he went. She leaped up wrapping her legs around his waist, her tongue playing a little war with his own. He carried her over to the furs and lowered her down, following with his own body. He pulled off his clothes, tossing them behind him as he returned to her mouth, his hands sliding up her arms to hold her wrists down.

Shinai couldn't stop purring. She nipped and sucked on his lips wanting more. He held her firmly down as he lowered his head down her neck, kissing her skin as he went. He reached her breasts and took them into his mouth. She made a small groan trying to push deeper inside of his mouth but his weight kept her down. He licked and teased her breast not stopping till she was thrashing under him. He then did the same exact thing to her other breast. She couldn't breathe, he was torturing her. She felt his mouth slowly make its way down to her belly button where he stopped to nip and lick it before he continued further down. She let out a loud moan when she felt him suck her clit, her legs thrashing out as she tried to push up.

"Aiden please, oh God!" She screamed out. He looked up at her, his eyes gleaming with mischief as he continued on her tormented bud. Her entire body twitched as she felt her first orgasm take her. He didn't even come up for air, the bastard. He continued this for what seemed like hours before he slid his tongue into her throbbing pussy. She let out another scream trying to thrust against him.

Aiden savored her taste, wanting to devour her. He loved making her scream. He kept her inches from another orgasm, but refused to let her cum to the point where she was cursing out his name. He pulled away from her and licked his lips before crawling back up to her mouth, letting her taste herself on him. She moaned, begging for him to give her release. Instead he pinched one of her nipples causing her to scream again, and with one, big thrust he pushed his throbbing cock deep into her throat, groaning at the tight fit.

Shinai moaned at the taste of him, sucking him and running her tongue against his skin. She felt him thrusting in and out of her mouth at a slow steady pace and she gently scrapped her teeth against him. He let out a throaty groan but kept at his pace. She was so wet her pussy started to throb and when she felt his fingers slide into her she screamed out for more. He finger fucked her pussy at the same agonizing pace as he fucked her mouth. She squirmed under him, despite to reach her release, his cock silencing her cries. When Aiden pulled out of her mouth her lips were swollen.

"You feel so good Shinai...tell me how much you want it." He whispered against her ear, his fingers still fucking her.

She gasped for breath. "Oh God, Aiden please, fuck me hard!" She screamed. He held her down still.

"Hard you say?" he nipped at her ear playfully. "That's not very specific, I want details Kitten." He teased.

She was breathing hard, her body already reaching her limit. The fact that just his voice alone could send her over the edge was driving her mad. "Damn it Aiden, I want you ramming my pussy until I pass out, then I want you in my ass so deep I'll scream out. I want you to be rough, I want it so I won't be able to stand the next morning; specific enough for you?" She hissed. He let out a little moan, her description definitely made him hot.

"Very nice, but I don't like the order of things. Get on your hands and knees Kitten, now!" He growled getting off of her. Once she was in position he didn't bother stretching her out with his fingers. He grabbed hold of her waist and tail and rammed his huge cock up her ass. She screamed alright. He held her firm as he pounded deep inside her. With each thrust she let out another scream, her entire body shaking with the force of it. He didn't pause when she came, he didn't even slow down. He rode her so hard that the friction started to burn.

"Oh god yes, yes, yes!" She screamed. He was definitely doing exactly what she wanted. She felt wave after wave of orgasms hit her and her eyes started to roll back from its effects. He didn't stop ramming her until he finally came himself, spilling his hot seed deep inside her. She moaned her ass sore and her legs weak. He pulled out of her slowly, savoring the way she whimpered.

"Now Kitten I want you to suck my cock again, make me hard so I can take your throbbing pussy." He said, nipping at her skin briefly before relaxing in a chair. He watched her slowly push herself up and crawl over to him like the sexy cat she was. He kept his hands on the chair as she lowered her swollen mouth down on him, she licked and sucked on him, moving up and down the length of him at a fast pace. He hissed letting go of the chair to place them on her head, thrusting it all the way down her throat. He pulled her up only when she started gasping for air. He continued this until he was an aching rod again.

"Get up here, now." He ordered. He couldn't get over how hot it was to order this woman around. He knew if they had more time, the roles would be switched and he would be on his hands and knees. He laughed to himself; yeah he would have liked that too. She moved slowly, crawling up him and sitting herself onto his cock. He let her chose the pace for a few moments; content on watching the lust to fill her eyes again.

Shinai couldn't stop herself even if she wanted too. She obeyed every order he gave her, wanting him to be permanently buried deep inside her. She rode him hard, ramming down his cock as hard as she could. She felt his mouth on her breast again and she whimpered. He licked and sucked her leisurely, a strong contrast to her hasty fucking. She came three times before he moved to her other breast. He was so hard she could feel veins rubbing against her and still he didn't come. He waited for her to orgasm another three times before he carried her back to the furs and took control, meeting each of her frantic thrusts with his own.

Aiden screamed out as his hot seed filled her again. He had barely survived holding it in earlier but he wanted her panting. As he climaxed he rammed her even harder, wanting every bit of him deep inside her. Just as he was finishing his own orgasm Shinai started thrashing out from her own.

It was the biggest orgasm she ever had; the nerves on her body were on fire as she rode him. She kept screaming as her cum poured over him for what seemed like hours before her body finally collapsed under him. The orgasm had knocked her out cold.

Aiden chuckled. He should have warned her that he really could cause her to pass out; with a bit of difficulty on his part. He pulled her close to him and slept peacefully for the first time since the red moon. It would be the last time for a very long while.

Outside, Shinai's screams had been muffled by the screams of the unclaimed Jaguari girl that a large group of Tigaree were in the process of fucking. She had already been fucked by a few dozen of them already and couldn't stop. So far, none of them were her future mates but that hadn't stopped any of them. She currently had one in her pussy, another in her mouth and two more in her fisted hands. She was so preoccupied that she had not noticed Yu and Kai watching.

"This is torture, my god I wish I just raped that idiot Bailey." Yu cursed; her hormones going haywire as she watched.

"Count your blessing that you didn't. I can't stop thinking about Leon fucking my brains out every moment. I can't even breathe properly without him near." Kai whimpered. Her hand was fingering her own pussy, desperate for some release.

Yu noticed Hawken's tent light was still on. A part of her wondered what he was doing up this late, another part of her had a much better suggestion. "I know it's not the two men we want, but I think I have an idea that doesn't involve these sex deprived hunks. If we did anything to one of them we would be in that poor girls shoes." She moaned watching the girl take on another group of four. "Then again we would definitely fall asleep after that." Yu whispered.

"Let me here your first idea." Kai suggested.

"Let's go play with Hawkens. He's human so he won't last as long, but I bet it would feel good. Plus, he won't mind if we start shouting for our lovers in the middle of it."

Kai thought about it and decided Yu was right. She knew she wouldn't feel the satisfaction of having Leon inside of her, but Hawkens wasn't the type to let that really bother him. Both women went over to his hut and took a peek inside, hoping they could get the better of him. They froze at what they saw. Hawk was sitting over piles of old maps and files, working like a possessed man. He moved at an unbelievable pace doing strange calculations and formulas. They looked at each other and stepped back. Neither one of them was in the mood to bother him now.

-------------

Early the next morning, long before the sun even rose, Aiden woke up. Shinai was wrapped safely in his arms and he didn't want to move. He knew he had too. He silently slid from under her, careful not to disturb her. He got dressed and took one last look at her sleeping form, etching her features permanently into his mind.

"Goodbye Kitten..." He whispered as he left the hut. Hawkens waited outside for him.

"Not staying to say goodbye to her?" his old friend asked.

"You should know me by now Hawk...I am horrible with goodbyes. I have my own little part to play in this...I intend to do it."

"I figured as much...I told Fallin you were an early riser; he has two of his hunters waiting at the exit for you... Aiden" Hawk paused as if to say something more important but changed his mind. "Good luck."

Aiden smiled and patted him on the back. "I'll see you again my friend." With that he turned and left the village.

"...." Hawk turned back to his own hut and went back to work.

-------------

Shinai woke up alone in the small hut hours later and looked around for Aiden. She thought perhaps he went to get some food, so she got up to join him. She put on her clothes and walked side. The Tigaree were already busy at work. The girls were cooking breakfast and talking amongst themselves.

"Have any of you seen Aiden?" She asked them.

"I thought he was still sleeping. We never saw him come out of your hut Shinai." Yu answered.

Shinai started to feel sick. She saw Hawkens drinking some water and walked up to him. "Where's Aiden, Hawk?"

"....You already knew the answer to that, Shinai. He left early this morning before most of the hunters were even up." The man looked like he had been run over. He had circles under his eyes and his hair was a mess.

"Why...why did he not say goodbye? Why did he just sneak away?" She yelled. She felt sick, like she was going to throw up, but she thought that was just because of how hurt she was.

"You know exactly why he left. It's not like him to say permanent goodbyes. When he believes he'll never meet you again he just goes. He had said his last ones years ago." With that Hawk returned to work, passing Fallin as he went.

"Your mate left early with two of my hunters. He was heading towards a Lepari clan." He said. "We should be heading towards your own clan."

Shinai nodded, no longer feeling sorry for herself; She would deal with Aiden when the time came. She would find him and make him pay. Then maybe after he suffered, she would take him back...maybe. Fallin told her that two of his hunters would accompany her. He would wait with his clan preparing for war. She nodded and gathered her things.

They were so preoccupied that no one noticed the smoke coming from the Forbidden Forest.

Duzzel
Duzzel
70 Followers
12