All Comments on 'The Red Robe'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Boss LadyBoss Ladyalmost 20 years ago
HOT!!!

Left me wanting more and very wet!! Great story....hope to read more of your stories soon.

Judy

Boss LadyBoss Ladyalmost 20 years ago
HOT!!!

Left me wanting more and very wet!! Great story....hope to read more of your stories soon.

Judy

swingingpussswingingpussalmost 20 years ago
Great writing

Great writing style - excellent build up and layering

Tall_cool_oneTall_cool_onealmost 20 years ago
Makes me sweat!

Perfect story. I really enjoyed reading it.

bboyjrbboyjralmost 20 years ago
$#@!%@#$

SPEECHLESS!

GreyDragonGreyDragonalmost 20 years ago
Well done.

One of the best. Written by a true wordsmith.

Hope to see more of this, a continuation maybe?

bossofthebarnbossofthebarnalmost 20 years ago
Great reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the best stories I have read on the site or for that matter on the net. Thanks for writing it, I hope to see more stories from you.

troutwranglertroutwrangleralmost 20 years ago
fantastic

this is easily one of the top five stories I have ever read on this site. very very good.

kaboomkazoomkaboomkazoomalmost 20 years ago
He is the Best

Excellent story. After reading every story of his i just feel that no wonder why he is the best. You are a great writer. Keep it up man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

So far one of the best i've read.I'm dripping wet now thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome

EXCELLENT FINISH IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Hot

Great story, made my cock hard. More?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You can't go wrong!

You are the best erotica writer I've ever read. I have missed meetings because I couldn't tear myself away from your story. Everyone needs to read all of your stories. My personal favorites are-- the Crumbling Boundaries Series, Sara's Panties, and Chat: Learning to Be Nice. Don't pay that last comment any attention, whoever wrote it is probably a frustrated writer who is upset because he will never be half as good as you.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Best Incest Story of 2004

Your story was very descriptive which kept me spellbound. I could actually could believe this story could be a true story.

jaxjagfanjaxjagfanalmost 20 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!!

What a great story!!!!!! Very well-written & highly arousing!! Thanks for the writing effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well done thanks

Really enjoyed your writing. great tension and sex. thanks, Bill

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 20 years ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It was Wonderful!!!!!!

pinkyleepinkyleealmost 20 years ago
Very Good!

Was just looking for a story to read before bed. What a find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

AWESOME STORY. I am a fan of FantasyKiss, saw that she recommended you, and stumbled upon this story. You are a stylish, poetic, awesome writer, sexy, hot hot hot. I am now a dedicated fan... you and she are making me turned on by incest stories, something I never thought I would dig. The rest of my night will be spent reading and raving about all your work!!

Thanx

LuckyNumber9LuckyNumber9over 19 years ago
Mmm Mmm Good

I'm supposed to be cleaning right now, damn you! Each story of yours that I read is better than the last. I can't tear my eyes from the screen. I walk by the computer and can't resist turning it on to read another story. My room is a mess, my trash cans over flowing, my poor cat's litter box is just disgusting... and I'm sitting here on the computer, ignoring it all. Thank you!

LuckyNumber9

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

This is your masterpiece. With cum-soaked panties, I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Stuff

Wow, wow and wow. This was great. Beautiful build up, beautiful sex. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Red Robe- Excellent

The story moved at a pace that allows for the excitement to build. The relationship moves toward a satisfying ending. I sincerely hope there will be a sequel to this- one of the best

SpykkeSpykkeabout 19 years ago
A fine piece of work

Ah a story which shows skill and art, not just a f*ck tale. The characters are developed well and the pacing is just right. My complements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truly Excellent

I have been reading Literotica stories for a long time and yours is one of the most sensuous, sexy stories I have every read. It was well done, paced and very erotic. I hope you continue to write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What they said.

2nd story I've read. Thanks for developing the sexual tension. Takes extra time, but has a great payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hi

u r stary vas goood..i am Ali Hasan Mustafa. I am fram Saudi Arabia. I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters. May Allah Grant You Success in life.

Allah Hafiz.

Ali

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Truly Superlative!

Superlative! Each story of yours that I read is better than the last. I love the way you stretch things out. It takes extra time to develop the sexual tension between the characters this resulted in a really great payoff! I hope there will be a sequel to this with the two of them continuing to live together as a loving couple. As usual, you have given us the standard of writing we have come to expect from YBB - never disappointing and getting better with each chapter.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Truly Superlative!

I slipped up and gave you a 50% mark on my previous comment. I obviously intended to give you 100%! So sorry!!

Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thankyou

i have been reading your stories all night and love them all. thankyou so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
little boo.....u r kewl......

really ,really enjoyed this story...outstanding....like i was there...pls...keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope there will be a sequel!

Extremely sensuous and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT,HOT,HOT

Loved this story, just like your others. Excellent build-up. So hot, another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best I've ever read

Please, please, please write some more of this wonderful story. I read it twice in a row. I love the character development and the beautiful tension you build between them. the real feeling of love present in the actions they take. Thank you. I have now worked my way through all your wonderful stories. I think this one is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Many wanted another chapter ...

... but you are so wise: this story stands perfectly on its own and needs nothing more. Thank you for writing this story; and thank you even more for NOT writing another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good!

Please continue this theme!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very rewarding reading

The prefect mixture of eroticism and explicitness

gunner9000gunner9000almost 14 years ago
incest is best

Hi,just read the red robe and loved it.It was sensual as well as erotic and the lead up to fially having sex was great.thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i just finished "The Red Robe," and I must say, it's one of my favrites now. Far too many stories are rushed to get to the sex. I appreciate the building tension culminating in an explosive coupling. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn, sooo hot!

Your sensual and erotic approach to this seduction was out of this world. This to be the most erotic and pleasant story I've ever read. Please add more to "The Red Robe". This definitely could be a book that I guarantee you, I would buy first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
worth 10 stars

As good as it gets!! very erotic but still worth reading slowly and carefully. Most unusual, so well written. Probably the best story I have read on Literotica in years. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good and slow tease.

very nice. sounded like two lovers and not mother and son. the white and the black, mmmmm ja its not bad. not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please add more

This one is great. A different approach then most I've read. First a black mother is rare from the stories I've read on literotica. And her whole reaction to everything is so realistic and a breath of fresh air from a reader's standpoint. Everystory I've read of yours has been excellent. Please keep writing & adding to all your stories.

gsacruzataurgsacruzataurover 12 years ago
Hmm Little Boo

What a cute nickname...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Loved the lead female character!

Kind of like someone I once knew. Super stretch on author's part, this is a WOMAN in full - the whole story has a dreamy quality. So nice.5 star nice in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More red robe

This is as good as it gets. Makes me rethink my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good hot story

Was well written and had all the buildups, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your use of the word "puss"

I liked your story, but I find it very disturbing & hard to overcome the fact that you do not know that a pussy is not a puss. A face is a puss, hence the term "sour puss". I'm not sure why even college graduates of today do not know something so basic that was known by Kindergarteners a few decades ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Return Cycle

I've returned to this story many times drawn by the peculiar intensity and emanations. I don't believe I understood eroticism until I began reading your works. Don't stop.

Robdog53Robdog53over 9 years ago
Short and sweet . All class .

A fine story , subtle yet very erotic . Brie is a character who deserves a series .

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
mmm loved it

i loved that she called him boo. reminds me of.........never mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Had my cock so hard reading this story

I wonder what my mum would look like in that little silky red robe, without a sash and nothing underneath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

`nothing like a brown skin woman who is in heat!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm....Beautiful Love Story

Loved the name Boo. Beautifully written. I found it kinda sad a bit. Very funny at times as well. I only wished there could have been a 2nd part, or another chapter at most.

Thanks for the read

Fred

gobears85gobears85over 4 years ago

Fabulous story. Thanks so much.

scozmosscozmosabout 4 years ago
Loved it

The teasing, the ..... waiting, the heat

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Very Hot

The suspense and teasing was amazing.

writerjabwriterjab7 months ago

Gee, I was 43 when these comments started. Had I read this story way back then I know it would have produced some blissful orgasms. I especially liked the ending where Brie spoke of his father, of the dress shirt and of standing naked admiring her son.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is a tour de force:

5.0 = 100% = ★★★★★+!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am copy pasting a duly signed comment, which i really liked.

Quote:

PEATBOG - almost 18 years ago

Truly Superlative!

Superlative! Each story of yours that I read is better than the last. I love the way you stretch things out. It takes extra time to develop the sexual tension between the characters this resulted in a really great payoff! I hope there will be a sequel to this with the two of them continuing to live together as a loving couple. As usual, you have given us the standard of writing we have come to expect from YBB - never disappointing and getting better with each chapter.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my so hot. Loved the story and can you continue the sage with them going a step further and allowing him to fill all her wholes with his seed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous