The Red Robe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,519 Followers

I kissed her again and held my mouth to her, chewing her lower lip I spoke, "You like the way you taste."

She opened her eyes, "Mmmmm. Sweet." I laughed, and our tongues danced.

Her mouth opening around mine, we touched our open mouths together. I could feel her teeth lightly chewing me as she kissed me, smiling as she took my lips in hers and sucked me in. Kissing as I held her to me, our wet bodies sliding together and my hand inside her, sliding up between her legs.

I could feel her lose control as she lay there, pressing herself hard against me. We kissed as I stroked her clit, mashing herself into my hand. She liked it rough I could tell and I pinned her to the bed, held her firmly she had nowhere now to move. This little girl, she was MY little girl tonight.

She began panting, her mouth open, and moving away from my mouth turning her head one way and another, she was whimpering. "Keep doing that, oh God Boo. Keep..."

And then I paused. Took my hand away. She looked up at me with surprise. I let my hands rise back up to her hips and began to turn her around, roll her face down on the bed.

"What are you??"

"Turn yourself around."

"Oh, Boo no. Make me cum!" She was lifting her puss toward my hand.

"I will. Turn around." And I physically took her hips and rolled her over, wrapping my hands around her ass, she turned onto her stomach. I looked at her laying there and crawled over the top of her, let my cock fall along the crack of her ass and I pressed my chest to her back, leaned down held my lips to her ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you now."

She began to push herself up and I held her to the bed, she was trying to turn herself back around. My hands pressed her hips down, and I lay down on her ass, backing lower along her body let my cock fall between her legs and began touching up into her. I was so hungry it didn't matter any more.

"Oh Boo. We have to stop."

She began crawling away, pulling herself up toward the headboard, and I wrapped my hands around her small waist and just pulled her back toward me, feeling her light little frame sliding along the mattress and held her there. I looked down at her ass, covered lightly still with red silk, those three words in curly white letters and laughed.

I leaned back over to her and whispered, "Ahh, Brie that's not what it says," and I spanked the silk that covered her ass, "This end up."

And in that moment she stopped, laying still I felt her lift her ass to me as I breathed into her ear. I could feel her ass rising and I leaned myself back up. Her ass lifting, holding her cunt in the air, her legs open straight on each side of me.

"Mmmm, better. What have we got here?"

I lifted the hem of her robe, slid it up around her waist exposing her fine ass, her pussy swelling out between her legs, and I cupped her puss in my hand, so swollen and open. I rubbed up and down her slit and touched the pucker of her ass and felt her push up onto my finger, letting my finger slip inside. She really liked that, tipping her ass up to me.

I let my cock slide up between her legs again so the head of my cock was touching her lightly, let it slide forward, could feel her clit again. She was pressed down into the bed. Waiting. I could feel her body yielding to me.

Like that. The moment of silence, that moment you know you are about to be fucked. She was so hungry, I could literally feel her puss tremble as I lifted myself up and let myself slide in, feeling her vagina open around me, sliding deep up into her. The rough walls pressing me so softly, opening taking me all the way in.

She started and it was like she tried to move up the bed, the wind going right out of her. I slid my whole length into her, our bodies sliding into one another. I felt her involuntarily opening her legs, spreading them open and I let her, felt myself sink deeper into her as she did and reaching lifting her ass up to me.

I rose above her, let myself slide back out watching could see my cock shining and held my cockhead right at her open quivering cunt, feeling her reaching back and then pressing again felt myself slide deep into her, hearing her low moans as I filled her.

She pushing her ass up against me, while say "Oh, oh, Boo. No. You have .. to go, uh .. to bed .. now." Her words pausing as I thrust into her.

And I leaned over her held myself still, reaching one hand around and between her legs found her clit again, she was grinding her hips against me.

I kissed her neck. "I can. Stop right now, go to my room."

And I pushed into her deep, and drew myself out real slow. She was trembling as I held her there. "Or I can," and I plunged back into her fucking into her over and over long slow strokes, "Keep fucking you."

I held myself inside her. "What is it?"

She just breathed as I continued to pump in and out of her, "Oh, Make me cum. Oh, I hurt. Fuck me Boo.."

And I pulled out, my cock hanging between my legs. She was so surprised just then, looking back at me her ass still held up into the air, with wild eyes, "Boo, oh, no!" But I just took her little body and rolled her back onto her back.

"Open your legs."

She opened them wide. Her body couldn't stop moving, her hands lay out on the mattress. Oh god, anywhere I touched her she was wild. I pressed my hands into her breasts, she was moving her pussy to my cock as I lay on her. Letting my body lean against her and slid into her again, rising and falling on her, held the small of her back, pressed her into the mattress.

I kissed her and said, "You want me to fuck you soft or hard?"

"Mm. Anyway you want baby," was all she could manage. Her head curled back into the pillow, her arms lay over her head. "You doin fine."

And I fucked into her so her clit slid along the length of my cock. I could feel her pressing hrself hard against me. I thrust into her over and over, she was meeting me, lifting her puss up off the bed to meet me. She wanted it hard, I could feel her and she was holding herself, pressing her arms up against the headboard to hold herself against me as I slapped into her, as she bobbed up and down toward the head of the bed. She kept going "Oh Oh Oh." She brought her knees up and open so that I could enter her deep, and I did, curling her legs around my waist.

She began to roll around and wrap her arms around my neck pulling me down on top of her, as I fucked into her. I thrust up and down on her, as she held me, as our mouths pressed together. I lay on her, along the length of her.

She began to kiss me hard, crying "I'm cumming."

"Oh fuck," I could feel her whole puss contracting, she was crying out now.

"Ohh, Boo, I'm cumming!" and as she said that I began to spray into her, our bodies slapping together her breasts bobbing up and down, our bodies pounding into each other.

Her nails were digging down my back and I pressed deep into her and felt ourselves completely come together. Our cries deep and high, the sheets wet with cum and sweat. Our bodies dripping together, slippery and wet, tangled in this quiet little room. Her bedroom, the white sheets, the heat.

And as that tide began to fall, I let myself drop beside her, lay my hand on her face she took my finger in her mouth, eyes closed. We lay completely still when I felt a hand in my hair. She began to kiss me softly. I opened my mouth, she played with my teeth, I looked into her eyes. I was still inside her, could feel myself softening.

She whispered, "You little prick." She squeezed me out of her. "May as well stay in here with me tonight."

I slapped her ass, breathed back as I kissed her, "You wouldn't have been able to get me out."

And we fell asleep.

*****************

The room was utterly dark and I began to feel some movement beside me.

Brie!

In a flash I remembered. Our bodies were wrapped around one another. I was lying on my side and her one arm was curled beneath mine and lay on my bare ass. She was sliding a nail lazily along the base of my spine. I could hear her breathing and I continued to lay motionless.

A little while later I felt her slowly untangle herself from me and sliding to the edge of the bed sit herself up. She was naked, I was beginning to be able to just see her in the low light created by the clock. I could make out just the silhouette of her body.

I was dozing off again when I felt the mattress move. I peeked out my eyes, not moving. I could see her standing with her arms at her hips. She was staring at me, then turning went into the bathroom. What was she thinking? I heard peeing and then silence.

I lay there, my heart beating, I lay on my back looking over toward the bathroom door. A little while later I felt the mattress move and to my relief I could feel the warmth of her curl around me again. She settled her chin into my neck, and I again felt the smallness of her body, let my arm run down her side and lay my hand right at her hip. She lay there facing me. I could see the sparkle of her eyes, she was looking at me.

She whispered, "Boo."

I did not move. I was tired. I didn't want to talk. Didn't want to talk about this.

"Boo."

Nothing, and she settled back in beside me. Her hand lay flat on my belly and began to draw circles there. We lay naked on the open mattress, no sheets, no covers, nothing; we lay there in the dark heat. I could feel a light breeze, it was cool outside but still very warm. She continued to draw circles on me to draw lines with her finger, I lay there still. Her hand drifted lower, into the tangle of hair between my legs, I could feel my penis stir. It lay lightly over the top of her hand.

She touched it. Turned it one way and another, traced the line around the head of my cock. Touched the tip of my penis, then lay her hand back down right on my abdomen at the base of my cock. I could feel my penis brushing against the back of her hand and I began to grow hard. I could feel her breathing on my arm. Her eyes still open. I took a deep breath, lay still.

My cock was hard it stretched up over her hand and she took her hand away, then wrapping her fingers around me. I could feel her moving again as she turned herself, lifting her leg over mine and slide across the front of me. She sat on my thighs, held my cock between both her hands. I could feel her getting up on her knees and scootching forward.

She was going to fuck me!

I lay still, not moving but my heart began to pound and I began to breath quick. She took my cock and tipped it up between her legs, nestling it into her thighs, that heat and then....

I could feel herself settle down on me, feel my cock slide soft as velvet into her. She sat down on me, my cock pointing straight up into her center. The heat of her, her lithe little body on mine, her open legs, her hands now touching my chest. I could feel her lift her ass into the air and down again, so slow and soft, then she set there again. Her legs open over me, sitting on me, holding me inside.

I was clenching my ass, and ever so slightly began tipping myself up into her. The darkness all around, her smell her warmth above me. Her nails lightly thrumming on my chest as she held to me, clung to my body. Rising and falling, rising and falling in the silence of the room. In the heat.

She began to draw circles with her hips, and as she sat on me, as I completely impaled her to slide herself against me, holding herself down so that my length would slide along her slit, she was rubbing her clit into me. I could feel her sliding it along my whole length. Once twice three times, and then lifting herself back up and setting herself back down. This unbelievably soft slow fuck.

I began to lift my hips to her, meet her with each thrust. She felt me, she paused a moment and then continued. Letting me meet her halfway. I lay my hands on her thighs. Rising and falling and feeling me thrust into her. Scratching me lightly with her nails. She knew. I felt her lean down stretch her long legs along mine, felt her tummy roll onto mine, felt her breasts lay on my chest.

I opened my eyes. She looking right at me.

"I knew you was awake."

I wrapped my hands around her waist. "I just woke up."

"Hmmm. Hmmm."

And then she wrapped her hands around my neck held herself to me, held her mouth to mine and held my lips in hers, as we fucked together there in the dark.

She whispered, "Make soft love to me....Hold me."

I held her down to myself and we slowly moved and slid into one another, I opened my mouth and we just touched our lips together. Held them to each other. I licked her lips, and felt her warmth. I stroked and caressed her back, felt the line of her spine, her shoulders. Played my fingers through her hair and then wrapped my fingers around, cupped her breasts and held her up from myself. Her breasts hanging down. She sat up lifted her arms above her head and let me stroke her under her arms, and then cupping her breasts again, squeezing.

She looked down at herself, at me.

"Those are what got me into so much trouble." She cupped her breasts. I lay my hands on hers.

I simply breathed out, "Thank you," as if speaking to her breasts.

And she fell back down on me, and slid herself against me a little harder, a little faster. I slid my hands down her warm skin and found her ass, just held her there feeling her rising and falling on me, and then lower, reaching into the dark, into our wet center, my cock sliding into her. Felt myself as I disappeared into her flesh, and around to her clit began to stroke her there.

"Soft, soft." Was all she said. "I want to feel you cum in me again."

I began to roll her to the side, and this time she held me down. "Not this time." And she held me there rising and falling. I let her.

She leaned again and I could see the flash of her teeth, her smile as she spoke. "I wondered if this would happen."

I said nothing.

"When I went into your room, tried on your shirt. You asked me something. I didn't answer, but you asked. You said 'How long were you naked in my room?'

I looked at her, the whites of our eyes just inches apart.

"I did come in for that hairbrush. That was truth. But then, I looked at you laying there, my little man. I was so proud of you. I love you so much. And then I saw your closet it was open. And I recognized your daddy's shirts. And I remembered how much I loved him."

She lay her head on my shoulder, "We met in a class. And I really liked him, but he didn't even pay any attention. I don't know what it was."

She was moving so slowly on my body now, just barely, but I could feel myself entering and leaving her. This glorious slow fuck as her words washed through my body.

"I said to myself, 'Oh, He'll notice.' and I went and bought a red dress, so short -Mmmm, fine - and black shoes and I went in and sat next to him. I did my hair, my skin shined. My teeth was white. Oh - he noticed alright."

"I said 'Hi.' in this cute little voice, and he said hi back."

"And then I pouted and said, 'you understand all this stuff about co-valents and sine and cosine?' He said he did. 'Oh, Maybe you could help.' And he did. OH he did. That shirt, that could be the shirt I took off him that day."

"He was helping me, I was paying no attention, batting my eyes at him leaning in close to see what he was showing me. I remember, I remember like it was yesterday, he wore his top-button buttoned. I looked at him and said, 'no one wears their top-button buttoned. Here.' He turned to me and I undid that button. And then I undid another and another. And he let me. This little black girl, thin as a waif in her red mini skirt and black shoes, hair shiny, lip gloss, white teeth. Smiling, and I undid his buttons and slid that shirt off."

"And then I leaned up to him slow and kissed him. His lips was so smooth and small. We kissed and kissed. I leaned back from him and said, 'Isn't that better?' He had his hand on my leg and he let it drift up my thigh. I let him, I knew what he'd find. I had nothing on under that dress. Just li'l old me. I opened my legs and he felt me, I let his eyes burn into me. And I melted. Oh, I loved him."

And I kissed her then.

She let me, our lips touching as she spoke, "I took that shirt from your closet and held it to me. It could have been the same one. I pulled my robe open and rubbed it to my skin and let the red silk just fall off me. I could remember the feel of it, like it had just happened. I was so wet, and then I looked at you, sleeping."

"And there we were. It wasn't lost on me we was both naked." I saw her smile. "I could see you through the sheet. I could see how strong you were. That chest you got. Mmmm. Mmmmm. And I walked around your room...for quite awhile, looking at you, holding that shirt to myself. Wondering if you was looking at me, but you lay there breathing so soft and slow. I knew you didn't see nothing. Then, I got my senses again."

I rose myself into her and nudged her up with my hips, fucked into her. She got my meaning and lifted her one leg up so she could just lightly slide on my cock again, letting herself rise and fall, our bellys sliding together. I wanted to keep feeling that, feel myself inside her.

She continued, "And then I put the shirt on, buttoning each button real slow from the bottom up. Just to feel each button slip through the hole, and then you opened your eyes. And we was still naked. Just the same, but you had a sheet and I had the shirt, but not by much. I could have sat on you right there. My puss puss, she really started in that day. Itching and aching, burning me up. And I wondered...."

"I sat on the bed right by you, I was so wet. I run my hand along the white sheet looking at you there. Letting the long sleeves slide along, let my fingers just touch your hip. It reminded me of my favorite poem."

"a ravaged sea so seems this bed if smoothed with my sleeve it would float back moist with foam"

And she kissed me soft, melted into me. I returned the kiss, but let her move upon me and she began to thrust down hard, to kiss me hard, grinding and moving, digging her nails into me, whimpering and moving sliding her clit along my length.

"You like fucking your..." She held her mouth at my ear, "Mommy, Boo?"

I pressed into her pulled her to me, wrapped my arms around her small frame.

I said, "Hmmmm, My little girl."

"That what I am? Mmmm, such a bad little boy."

"Fucking." I said with each thrust, "Fucking my little girl. Fucking my girl."

"What you fucking there?" She looked down.

"A little cunt." And I lifted her into the air and let her drop as I fucked into her hard.

"Oh God, ssss, keep Fucking my cunt like that!"

I rose up again, she bounced back down.

"Oh, this little cunny is so hungry. I don't think she'll ever be filled up again."

I bounced her into the air again.

She began kissing touching herself to me, holding me. We fell into one another, writhing on the bed, tangling, rolling back and forth. The frame squeaking beneath us.

I could feel myself cumming and held myself to her. "Mmm. I'm cumming, Oh God! Oh Brie. Fuck."

And she ground herself down on me, began to buck herself hard against me, sliding as hard as she could, grinding her clit into me. And her body began to spasm, she collapsed into my chest, her ass lifted into the air, trembling, stretching taut, stretching herself lengthening above me. Letting me pound into her. Breathing these deep short bursts of air, "Ah. Ah. Ahhhhh."

And then we lay there like we started, wet and quiet.

She was on me, laying on my chest her legs were wrapped around my hips. I felt myself squeeze out of her again, and the gush of my cum running down my leg.

She looked at me, "you came all right." Her pussy was this gaping hole. I lay my hand down between her legs and touched her there, wet and dry cum sticking to the hairs - from this fuck and an earlier one - and reaching higher I touched her ass and pushed my finger in. She arched her back. "Ahhhh. Boo!"

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,519 Followers