All Comments on 'The Redemption of Love'

by Icingsugar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
eviloneeviloneabout 19 years ago
Not what I expected at all, but....

Now that was a truly excellent story. I was expecting a simple rape story, but this truly suprised me. A lot of twists that I did not see coming, and the ending was just beautiful.

Keep up the great work!

DurexDurexalmost 16 years ago
amazing story

my god. its... amazing i've never read anything so heartfelt really. sure it was about JLH but any story with this plot is just...words cant describe it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

I laughed! I came! I cryed! Keep writing amazing stories

demonovaaademonovaaaalmost 15 years ago
Really fantastic..

A most emotional, hilarious & erotic creation... hats off 4 the genius writer...The most brilliant part apart from the storyplot was the choice of words.. and the way you made them flow effortlesly to weave this soulful story.

JUST BRILLIANT :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

This was prob one of the best stories I have read on literotica yet! Keep up the good work. after reading the last page and a half over again with my pants off and a pic of Jenny on the screen I actually came with out every touching my cock! keep the amazing stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great work

One of the most creative, thoughtful Literotica stories I have read... Excellent.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

This was a story I never expected to find. I don't think a better story is possible. This story had more emotions and feelings than in all the stories I have read till now. This story was a really nice one and I liked both the characters very much. I don't remember ever getting linked so much with a story before. Keep up the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

emotionally deep and refreshingly original, but a little hard to wrap ones head around the jump from conflict to sex. a story better told outside the confines of literotica, but a superb story nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excelent. I was half-way afraid it would turn into a revenge rape, but you went another way, and it was much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous