The Redemption of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing her eyes, she began to move up and down the length of my shaft, going really slow at first. It was a wonderful torture, and though I was aching to fuck her brains out, I was not going to make a move. It was Jennifer's turn to control now. But soon she had worked herself into a bouncing maniac on top of me, gripping my arms as I massaged her tits.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna...oh..yes! Cum with me...cum with me, Matt. Shoot...shoot in me...fill me..."

Only seconds from my orgasm, I fucked up at her so hard she was lifted off the bed. And soon I felt my balls tense up as the warm fluids rushed through my cock and into her in a series of spasms that echoed through my entire body. My mind went blank and my world spun around me in the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I must have shouted out loud. I have no idea. I was an orgasm. I was my cock, the rest of me didn't matter at that point.

The feeling of me shooting my seed into her sent Jennifer over the edge too. The inside of her pussy shuddered and squeezed tightly at me. She threw herself back, bucking wildly and gasped for air.

"Oh god...fuck! Yes. Yes!" she moaned, before her climax took full possession of her for almost half a minute. She just half screamed, half groaned "Fuck!" over and over, grinding herself down on my still hard, but spent and numb cock. When she came down from whatever cloud she had been shot up to, she collapsed on top of me, panting on the verge of hyperventilation.

We just lay there for almost an hour, listening to eath other breathe. She on top of me, still straddling me, and resting her head on my shoulder. My hands traveled slowly all over her back, ass and legs. We were still joined by the hip, although I had gone soft a long time ago she kept me inside of her. I didn't mind. I couldn't think of a better place to be. Now and then she would lift her head up and give me a slow, soft kiss.

"Hey." I said.

"Mmm?"

"I was wondering...what now? This has been quite a week. Where do we go from here? How do you feel?"

"I'm not sure." she murmured. "It's better, but I still feel really bad. I guess I'm just hoping that you don't hate me anymore."

"I don't. I stopped that when you walked into my door. It's hard to tell what I feel, but it's not that."

"That means alot. Thanks. But...I hope you don't expect romance here. I'm not sure I can give you that."

"No problem. I'm open for anything, but right now, I am in Love, not in love." i said.

"And you still suck at telling bad jokes." She had found her wits again. A good sign, I thought.

"Guilty as charge! But seriously. We're ok again. That's more than I had hoped for. If nothing else, can be no less than friends."

"And fuck-buddies?"

Jackpot.

"If that's what you want, I'd be a total moron to say no. You are a fantastic piece of ass, miss Hewitt."

"Well then. For now, my piece of ass is your piece of ass. Well not my ass literally, I'm a vanilla kind of girl." She smiled a wicked smile down at me. "But you never know."

"You know what would actually be best?" I mused. "If you turned lesbian in a heartbeat and fell head over heels in love with Janine. She's nuts about you, you'd be so cute together."

Jennifer laughed. "Yeah... Too bad that's not going to happen. But you're right, we'd be great."

"Would I get to watch?"

She giggled and kissed my nose. "I'd send you tapes!" Oh yes, Love was back.

"That's my girl." I said and squeezed her ass.

For a minute noone said anything. Then Jennifer raised her head and looked down at me with seriousness in her eyes.

"Where is she now? Linda, I mean. Where is she buried?"

"Up north, where she was born. It's not that far, about a day on the road."

"Can I...I mean, could we go and see her?"

"Do you think that would make you feel better?"

"Maybe," she said after a moment's thought. "maybe not, I don't know. But I think I owe her that at least. To apologize, you know, in person. As soon as possible."

"Right now you mean?" I asked. She nodded. "But, your work here? Aren't you on a pretty tight schedule?"

"Yeah, they'd probably go nuts." she said. "Oh, fuck them! This is more important. When can we leave?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Well Jimbo, get dressed and we're on the road in five minutes."

"You're the best. Oh, and Matt? Notice that I have my hand around your balls. Call me Jimbo again and you and the gene pool will go separate ways..."

--------

By midday the next day, we slowly strolled a well manicured garden of the dead, a small cemetery framed by farmland on one side and a pinewood meadow on the other. The wind was cold, but the air was clear and the sky as blue as it could possibly be. Summer was hanging on by a thread up here, and autumn was lurking around the corner. There wasn't many flowers in bloom anymore, except for those recently planted in front of the occasional gravestone, but the grass was still green. I had walked this path hundreds of times before, but never had I thought so much about what a place like this meant. Here were row after row of stories, faded away and forgotten. The world through the eyes of Arthur Banks 1914-1990, the saga of Hannah Veronica Gundersson 1902-1993, the short story of Joseph Daniel Mitchell 1970-1992. And so on, row after row.

We finally reached the story that was Linda Elisabeth Davies. For a minute we just stood there in silence. Then Jennifer sat down on her knees beside the grave, and placed a red rose at the base of the gravestone. I saw tears roll down her cheeks, and her shoulders shake, but I kept the distance, knowing better than to interfere.

"I'm sorry, Linda." I heard her say. "I'm so sorry, little girl."

She sat there for a few minutes, whispering softly to the dead girl before her. Then she sighed, stood up and went over to me. She gave me a sincere hug and looked up into my face. Her eyes were shining again, just like they always had. But more serene, more beautiful than ever. In a way, she looked older.

"Thank you." she said simply.

I walked over to the grave and placed one hand on the gravestone.

"Hello, angel. I hope you didn't mind." I said, and paused for a few seconds, just feeling the gray stone under my fingertips. "Well, I'll see you later. I love you, sister."

With that I went back to Jennifer and took her hand. I couldn't pinpoint it, but something had changed. In her? In me? In the world? I couldn't tell. Something was different. And it felt right.

As we walked away and back to the car I realized what it was. The lingering feeling of Linda's cold hand was replaced by the warm, resolute grip of the woman beside me. And the echo of her last weeping breath had finally faded away.

Don't ask me how, but somehow I just knew. I knew that my little sister, wherever she was, did not cry anymore.