The Redhaired Herring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Off to where?"

Off to nowhere important, the job was through. I didn't say anything.

She noticed my hesitation. "Why don't we, uh, stay friends?"

"Is that what you mean?"

Diana's lips turned up in a sly grin. "I mean more than that."

"Somehow I find it hard to believe."

"Why?" she asked.

I said falteringly, "Anything seeming too good to be true probably is. Untrue, I mean. Hell, I don't know what I mean." Young Miss Duffy-Maguire had the power to rattle me.

She shook her head sadly, but smiling. "I don't believe you don't believe me," she said in exasperation. Suddenly I saw the devil in her eye. The girl raised her skirt and slipped a pair of pink panties down her legs and stepped charmingly out of them. She held them up by one finger. "Maybe you'll believe this."

Diana crossed over to me and threaded the panties through an epulat on my coat.