All Comments on 'The Redhead is My Aunt'

by 12Pooky12

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Second and final part to what story? Working Stiff? If so, then why two different titles?

There's too many morons on this site writing stories.

I'm sure some illiterate moron will come along and say that it doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Second and final part to what story?

Much agreed. It is NOT the readers' job to read your mind or figure out what you're talking about. If it's the same story, use the same title and a chapter number.

<P>

Since it's obvious you don't give a fuck about the readers or your own story, you have no right to be pissed I rated this a 1.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
I wouldn't want to seem as harsh as the other two comments, but I must agree.

Would have been good to name this story the same as the first one, but maybe have this title as the subtitle or heading for this part.

I'm no writer so I can't quote the gospel of writers. But Perhaps a little guidance for we who came in late, and weren't aware of a first part to begin with.

Maybe you could have referred to the first part so we could go back and read it first.

Just some encouragement. Just dont stop writing because of a few mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's not terribly difficult...

There are two other stories (currently) and only one of them is incest-themed. I wonder which one it is...

I do hope for more stories from you as these two were quite enjoyable, and then maybe you can re-title the stories for continuity-sake, but until then people need to get over themselves. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm the illilterate moron

That says it doesn't matter which previous story this relates to.

For me all that matters is that it's good porn--cock raising and stroke worthy.

A great stimulus for masturbation and 12pooky12 can be proud of that.

Isn't that the whole purpose and hallmark of good pornography?

I've read it three times and jacked off each time and I'm about to go for four.

That makes it 5 star porn in my book!!!

How many of you motherfuckin', pussyeating jack-off artists out there agree with me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sure it would help if

Yes, it would help if there was some way to easily identify part one, but give the author a break....it's a really good story, easy to read and compared to some others, pretty well done. I liked it !

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
What confusion!

Don't know if you're still around but I had no trouble finding part two of your great read. After all both titles mention redheads so it was a no brainer for me,

Hope your are still writing so I can read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Things were going well until he killed her on the lips a couple times. :)

It's always someone close to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Taboo

When u are in a both desired incest stuff(NOT A FORCED ONE!),it's UNBELIEVABLE,how much more exciting it can be when u are fucking your sister or aunt compared to fucking another woman,whatever hot she can be!!.This can go for years and to be able to have that feeling,u absolutey must have experienced it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
blow jobs

MEH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous