The Redhead is My Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12Pooky12
12Pooky12
147 Followers

Our room was at the end of the hall and we had a magnificent view of the city skyline. The room had floor to ceiling windows and wall to wall, it was magnificent. It was a suite so there were two beds in there, and I was more than curious to see what Auntie had planned. I don't know if she was going to take into account what I had planned.

She was already on the phone ordering more wine. I was beginning to think I wouldn't have to worry about who was sleeping where, we'd be too drunk to know or care, let alone get anything done. She kicked off her shoes and tossed her jacket across a chair and came to me, she didn't touch me, but she was close enough that you couldn't slide a piece of paper between us.

"What's on your mind, Auntie?"

"All night you've been looking down the front of my blouse, so whatever's on my mind is certainly on your mind."

"Well, you weren't trying to keep me from looking."

She giggled, "I know, and it seems to have worked. I was watching you the other night. That bulge in your pants didn't come from a salami, and that business of dropping the keys. I thought you would be more original than that."

"Actually, I didn't have much time to come up with a better scheme. Well, I did, but it was a little more bold than I was prepared for."

"And what might that have been?"

"Simple. I was going to wait till you got up, then I planned on lifting your skirt to see what you were wearing. But then you didn't look like you had any intentions of getting up. So the keys."

"What'd you think?"

The bell rang and she opened the door. The bellhop was there with the wine and the toiletries. She gave him a tip and let him have a quick peek down the front of her blouse. The kid would need a baseball bat to knock the grin off his face. That's about how I felt looking at her ass. Her bright red skirt was tight and went halfway down to her knees. She had the kind of ass that stops my heart every time; not too big, but not skinny. And with a narrow waist. What a combination.

We sat on the sofa with our wine and snuggled. I don't know what perfume she wore, but it was far more intoxicating than the wine. Before long hands started wandering, and lips began meeting, and within moments the wine was left on the coffee table and our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. I pulled up the back of her blouse and got my hand under and rubbed her back. Her skin was wonderfully smooth and felt like the finest silk. I wanted to touch her all over, and I brought my hand around to her front and across her tummy, slowly working my way to her breasts. They weren't big, probably a 36C, maybe a little smaller, I'd have to ask.

It was getting hot, and soon my shirt landed on the floor next to her blouse. Since she wasn't wearing a bra I sat back and got a good look. They were awesome and felt wonderful. Okay, back to business. I slid off onto the floor and pushed her over backwards and pulled her skirt up to her waist. Ah ha, no panties!

Suddenly she grabbed my face and pressed her legs closed, "whoa, wait a minute, what the hell is going on here? We're related, we can't be doing this!"

That really surprised me, I didn't have anything against a little incest as long as it wasn't immediate family, but aunts, uncles, cousins, and so on and so forth were fair game. Apparently Aunt Georgie thought differently.

"I'm sorry, we really shouldn't be doing this, okay?"

"I guess I thought that when you were flashing your tits and all that this is where this was going?"

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't realize what I was doing, I was just being me. I love to flirt but this time I went too far."

"That includes the part about no panties or bra?"

"I got dressed in a hurry and when I go out evenings I usually don't wear them."

I stood up and my crotch was eye level so she couldn't help but see the bulge in my pants. It seemed to be working, she couldn't take her eyes of it.

I kneeled on the couch, straddling her hips, not touching her and leaning over so that my face was barely and inch from hers. "Well?" That was almost a whisper and she took her eyes from my bulge.

"Oh shit, I'm so confused. I want to so bad, but yet ..."

I leaned over and killed her lightly on the lips a couple of times. That pushed her over the edge. The next thing I know her tongue was down my throat and dancing like crazy. Now was the time and I slide my hands over her breasts, squeezing her nipples and lowering my hips onto her lap I slowly moved them back and forth. Sex organs didn't make contact but the motion set the idea into action and Georgie was yanking away at the button and zipper of my pants.

Finally, time to do some world class muff diving, and in I went. I love the taste of pussy, and I've always fancied myself good at eating it. I licked up one side, just a little way away from her lips, and then down the next. I spent several minutes (no, I didn't use a stop watch) doing this before licking between her lips. With my one hand I slowly rubbed her ass, and then slid my hand between her cheeks all the way from the top to the bottom. Judging by the noises she was making, she seemed to be enjoying it.

Time to go for the gold. I licked my way from the inside of her pussy up to her clit, and I thought she was going to fly straight up in the air. I began sucking and licking on her clit, getting a little rough at times. She liked it and began bouncing like the proverbial jumping bean. One finger went inside her pussy and worked her G-spot, then a second and a third finger. As I sucked on her clit and finger-fucked her, I was wondering if I should bring her off. I decided I'd take her to the brink, pull away and let her taste her pussy on my face.

She was getting there! She started yelling, "Oh! Right there, that's it, suck hard, make my clit hurt! Pound your fingers in my pussy!" I did as she asked and more, hoping to get my timing right. My face was awash in pussy juice and so was my hand. I went up and started kissing my Aunt Georgie. She licked her pussy juice from my face, and then I delivered up the reward. I shot my cock into her pussy fast, hard, and deep. She screamed like a banshee and her ass rose up off the floor to meet my thrust. She wasn't going to let me get away with teasing anymore, she was hot and ready to cum. She drove her hips up to meet mine, the smacking of flesh against flesh was just plain fucking hot, and I pounded her for all I was worth. She was screaming words I didn't know existed! Good old Auntie Georgie must have gotten around.

"C'mon, big boy, pound that hard fucking dick in my cunt! No mercy, here! I wanna feel all your hot cum blasting into my pussy! C'mon, now, fuck me harder!" I was fucking as hard as possible, slamming my cock hard into her pussy so that whenever I hit her cervix I thought my prized possession would break! But at that moment, her tight, wet, cunt was holding tight to my throbbing cock and that was all I cared about.

Then it happened. Her ass rose up off the floor as high as she could get it and drove my cock in deep. She was screaming and clawing and cumming like it was her last day on earth. I should talk, my cock went tense, my balls sucked in, and the next thing I knew I was shooting cum into her pussy by the bucketful! I didn't think either one of us was going to stop. I kept squirting cum and she kept having orgasms! When it was over I nearly passed out, and she couldn't stop laughing and crying all at the same time.

"Holy fuck," she said, "if only I'd have known years ago what a fantastic fuck you were I'd have visited my sister a lot more. But still, I'm not sure we should do this again." My cock was still mostly hard and still inside her. After resting a few minutes, I began going in and out real slow. This was an opportunity that might not come again. And since neither one of us was married, what better way to get my cock dipped in a wonderfully hot, wet cunt.

"Well, in that case there's nothing we can do but try and make up for lost time. For instance, I've still got a hard on and it's still inside your pussy. It would be a shame not to do something about it." I had slowly started moving in and out of her pussy and she showed no objection. But while I'm beginning to fuck her all over again, she said beg pardon, and took a long pull from her wine glass. And that was fine -- I wanted a drink too.

Scooting down, my cock fell out of her pussy and before all our cum could escape onto the floor I put my mouth over her pussy and tongued out our juices, getting all of the stuff. Damn, this woman tasted good. By the time I finished getting all our cum, I rose up to kiss her, and transfer a mouthful of cum to hers. She liked all that stuff. Not wasting time, I shoved my cock back into her pussy and pounded her again, only a little slower this time. This was going to be a slow ride to the top, then, like on a roller coaster, we were going to go down the other side screaming like a couple of bobby soxers! She was the first to cum, and it was no different than before, screaming, and panting, "Oh yeah, fuck my pussy with that hard dick! Don't stop, keep going! I'm gonna cuuuummmmmm!" And boy did she! This time I could feel our juices running out of her pussy, down my cock and over my balls. Fuck! That was a good feeling, and this time she had clean-up duties.

And she did, but with a slight twist. She got on her knees straddling my face and lowering herself, her pussy fit wonderfully (again) over my mouth and my cock felt majestic going into her mouth and down her throat.

Yes, boys and girls, it was the third big cum for the both of us. And when my Aunt Georgie came in my mouth it was exquisite! As was cumming in her mouth!

And so began a new relationship with my Auntie. The subject of incest never came up again, and we continued playing together for years. We got into the swinger thing and nudist beaches, and in short, if it had to do with sex, there we were. We even went to Europe to sample some of their sex clubs and they were pretty awesome. At the same time we would meet and date people our own age. My aunt was pushing 55 and I was just past my 35th year. We both kept in shape so no one could complain about our looks, which went a long way toward getting dates. One time, Georgie began dating this guy, and one day she called and asked me if I wanted to indulge in a foursome. Sure! But she didn't tell me that her boyfriend was bringing along his ex-wife. Still, since she was pretty hot, who cared? Her and Aunt Georgie did a number on me that was epic!

So, life is still good! And, oh yes, I'm still working the club a few nights a week. I think I'm addicted to blow jobs!

12Pooky12
12Pooky12
147 Followers
12