All Comments on 'The Referral Program'

by 159,265

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please

Really enjoyed the lesson. Can't wait for more escapades

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Enjoyable

You have the makings for a longgggggggg story. I'll be interested in seeing how your character keeps his cock "out of the promise land". One last thing....yes I know it's fiction but sex for cash is a crime. How will you keep the busines side of the story ligit? I'll be watching how you accomplish all this. It is a hot story!!! Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW !!

This could have the possibility of a very long series. I wait in anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep this story going!

I always look for good "oral" submissions! This is in my top 5 here so please do continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good

Loved it. Really loved it. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More, please!

Yeah, this needs to be a series...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cage it???

Why would anyone agree to cage their dick? Is this turning into a submissive tale?

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
+Great first story!!

Gotta give it a five even though the very thought of having my dick caged makes me cringe.

This story line will make a fine series so keep it going.

rsqman68rsqman68about 10 years ago
Oh Hell Yes!!!

More!More!

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Nice!!

Thanks for sharing.

mmyesmmyesabout 10 years ago
keep it going

Its a valuable lesson for anyone to learn. Being single in the age of infection can be challenging to say the least. The pyramid % club is kinda crazy but it might work. It will probably try the math skills of some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shame on You

You did a real disservice to those who treasure the trade secrets of success. Your detailed story was too accurate for the neophytes. Fortunately, you left out a few valuable points that will leave some of us a narrow edge in our future conquests. Out of fairness, I gave it a solid 5 for a brilliant story and accuracy in a non-fiction work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story

I loved it. Good story line and I cant wait to see how Lou does in his business. I also liked the techniques he used .Should be intersting to see how the differnt women like different techniques.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Fairly erotic

But the chastity device really throws this into another category. There are no "Erotic Couplings" as our hero is going to simply be a pussy slave for hire (male whore). And once his gymnast "friend" has him locked up, maybe she won't release him, figuring he'll lick all the better if he is kept horny and unsatisfied. So Fetish or BDSM, or even eventually Nonconsent might fit better as a category choice. And if he has a client who blabs too much, he might get arrested. Then he'll have to learn to suck cock. And that would turn off all but the gay readers. But please keep writing -- interested in seeing where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

good story.

can't wait to see were you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story. Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great work so far

Really looking forward to reading more. Please ?

drmac100drmac100about 10 years ago
Very good with excellent instruction

Your writing sounds a lot like my girls, always telling me something new they want.

Keep on writing, you have a lot of places you can go. Your friend is right, women love having their pussy eaten more than anything, if you know what you are doing. Be careful of locking up your cock, some women get crazy after you satisfy them. You can still get your cock sucked without actually fucking the women.

h4751h4751about 10 years ago
Great start.

I can't wait to see it expand. Lots of scenarios come to mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Yes, keep this going!

TizlersTizlersabout 10 years ago

Looks good so fair keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Lock up cock ?"

Very dangerous !! look out !!! Otherwise ,, fantastic business plan !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOT!

This was so fucking hot! Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Probably one of the most intellectual and articulate story on this site

You write a great story with excellent detail and honesty. Love it and really anxious for the world to get wild and out of control. Well done and keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!!!

I don't usually leave comments but this is fucking amazing!! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very hot!

please continue- there is a lot that can happen with out penetration so he can still be 'true'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Begging for a continuation.

I keep checking back to see if this story has continued. PLEASE write more.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Great idea...great story...great ! Looking forward to more...more...more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
When are you going to write PART 2?

Great story. Great topic!

I love oral sex (esp giving) to a vixen like "Alyssa."

I AM ANXIOUS to hear about round two and and the follow up visits between "Lou" and Alyssa, and other delicious campus hotties who need a LICKING!

And also if Alyssa sucks and swallows him, and even fucks him to an earth moving climax. Maybe regularly?

Unless you're dead or disabled, PLEASE WRITE ADDITIONAL PARTS TO THIS TOPIC AND STORY!

PLEASE include pics or illustrations if possible!, too.

PLEASE write more to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please write more

PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Especially about Lou going down on Alyssa, but also on other coeds.

Please also write about Alyssa's craving for sucking and swallowing Lou's cock!

PLEASE WRITE SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another good story ruined by the ending

Ugh, cock cages... talk about lame. There aren't many things that turn me off more than those stupid fucking pieces of crap; they're the exact opposite of erotic.

More to the point, your justification for making him wear one is beyond retarded. First of all they're uncomfortable, and when you get turned on they become VERY uncomfortable. Hardly worth $9 a lick.

Furthermore, why the hell should she keep the key? If you think about it logically, if he were the one to hold onto it he could attach it and remove it before and after each session, but if she keeps it then he'll be suffering all fucking day and have to pee like a woman. Makes no fucking sense. Obviously the only reason you did this is to spice up your story with some shitty BDSM, without any thought to plot coherence.

Also, there are pants and underwear you can buy that are very good at hiding erections, no matter how huge your schlong is. So why the hell would anyone spend a mint on some stupid chastity device when you can buy some tight and concealing clothes for a song? The more I think about the last few paragraphs, the less sense they make.

Finally, the whole deal about your protagonist being voluntarily celibate? What is he a Mormon or something? I've seen some authors derail good stories with bad endings, but this one easily makes the top 10, and that's saying a lot. Cheers.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
FETISH

put this shit in fetish where it belongs. Oh that's right you can't get any readership there so it has to infest other hubs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it!!

Look at your score!! So many people loved it. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn...I’m already hooked on this story

I love sucking puss...please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HEADS UP: ABANDONED STORY

This starts out gangbusters with the scene depicting the spark to Lou's brainstorm, progresses to a hot girl beginning to introduce him to the skills to undertake his brainstorm as well as helping him plan the logistics.

Next, Lou meets Danni as a purely new acquaintance, but with hopeful undertones pointing to her becoming a possible clent.

Such a great build-up. I'm anticipating...

Then, nothing.

In spite of the postscript following Ch. 02, promising continuation within days rather than months, 6 years have passed and we do not even get the rest of his training, let alone the inception of his plan (that is, we never hear of that first client).

Disappointing.

If you enjoy a well-told story with two great cunnilingus scenes and a wonderful set-up, that is never followed up -- then this is for you.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous