The Referral Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
159265
159265
41 Followers

Pinned between her powerful, athletic legs with my face driven into her mound I did the only thing I could do: suck her clit. I could hardly breath through my nose, my mouth was busy, and so my only hope was in finishing her off. I went for broke. Anything I'd read about doing, I did. I traced circles around her clit, I flicked my tongue over it from side to side while holding it in my mouth. I went through the alphabet, and went back with lowercase letters, too. Anything I could think of. Even that thing I read in an old Penthouse at my buddy's when we were 12-- I hummed the "Star Spangled Banner" into her clit while I worked on it. Rumor had it that the range of vibrations meant a range of sensations that would be amazing. It kind of worked, too, especially the low notes. Alyssa was yelling just as loudly as before and bucking her hips into my face. I wondered if my lips would end up bleeding, but I kept going. "Fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Oooohhhh fuck. Eat that fucking pussy. Don't you fucking stop. I'm almost there. I am so fucking close. Please, don't stop. Don't stop, ohhhh fuck fuck fuck."

"I'm an idiot," I thought to myself "for making this take a second longer than I have to, but she said to back off to make it last." I backed off a bit. I slowed down a little with my tongue, I used lighter pressure. Alyssa's back arched off the bed as she whimpered loudly "No no no no why, no don't stop, please don't stop, what are you doing? No. Please, please, let me come. I want to come. Please don't stop. Make me come. I'll do anything."

Apparently, she hadn't been lying. It was effective. I picked back up the pace, I poured on the pressure, and soon her shouts had turned to wordless screams. I was worried the residential life staff would be there soon to break down the door. Good thing I was at the end of the hall on the least popular floor at the beginning of move-in. I had a chance, at least, that this wouldn't all go to hell in a handbasket. As I kept up the low humming and my tongue went as fast as it could over her clit, she started jerking beneath me as she cried "Oh, God, here it comes!"

I stopped cold. Okay, so sometimes, I'm an asshole. But this was an incredible amount of power. This was the power to bring a woman to the very edge of her greatest pleasure, tease her there, and then bring her to higher and higher pleasure, over and over, before finally letting her tip over the edge into oblivion.

Alyssa screamed. "LOU! You ASS! Don't you fucking stop! Eat my pussy like it was made to be eaten and let. me. come!" Once more I started, but gently. I rebuilt to my former pace over the next minute or so, and this time, I didn't stop for anything. With Alyssa's body writhing and heaving on the bed, my head pinned between her steel thighs, I felt her trembling body seize, then heave, then start bucking so hard I thought the bed was going to break. Hell, I thought my neck was going to break. Or my nose. Her cries of relief echoed through the room and probably down the hall. I just kept licking and sucking for all I was worth.

When Alyssa's body had stopped thrashing, I slowed my pace and, as she released my head from her grip, came to a stop. Once her breathing returned to a more normal pace, she sat up, scooting herself farther onto the bed, folded her smooth legs, and looked at me. "That was your first time?"

"Um, yes?" I was pretty sure I was in trouble.

"That was fucking incredible. I haven't come that hard in I don't know how long."

"Oh. Well, that's good, right?"

"Give me two weeks of that and I'll be the happiest woman on campus. Your jaw is going to hurt, you know, until you build up some endurance. But you'll be damn good at your job. There's just one thing we need to address about all of this."

"What?" I was genuinely curious.

Without a word, Alyssa pointed at my raging hard-on as it made a mockery of my jeans. As I began to understand what she was looking at, she spoke.

"That somewhat-above-average monster is going to scare some clients. If they know you've got it, and they go through something that fucking hot, they may either be afraid that you'll try to follow up by taking your own pleasure or that they'll decide to jump you themselves. We need to make entirely sure that doesn't happen."

Hopping off the bed, I watched as her incredibly tight, sexy body was covered back up by the shorts and t-shirt she had worn over to Building 6. Quickly, she grabbed my wallet, opened my browser, and went to Amazon.com, where she ordered something called "The Curve." She had it shipped to her room, then turned around and explained.

"We're gonna lock that thing up in an honest-to-goodness cage when you're seeing clients. Your customers never need to know, unless they try to get at you. I'll hold onto the key for the lock, and let you back out when you're done with customers for the day. That way, you can give yourself the relief I'm sure you'll be needing. While it's on, though, you won't even be able to get fully hard, and you'll have to pee sitting down."

I stared at her. Lock up my dick? Well, that was okay, I guessed. The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. It was just protecting the plan for everyone. I didn't want to have sex before getting married anyway.

After nearly a full minute of thoughtful silence, I nodded.

"Good. Now, let's work on that price list and order you some cards from VistaPrint. I'm thinking we just put:

Lou Cunnilinguist

By Referral Only

And leave a place on the card to write a client ID#. This way, Any current client can write her client number on the card, then hand it out. When the new girl comes to you, you'll know who sent her and who to credit."

I nodded, and smiled. I couldn't believe that just by offering to go down on a girl, I'd get to. Apparently, I could have been doing this for years. As it was, I was about to be very popular with a whole lot of beautiful women. The future was looking bright.

*****

Dear Readers: there is obviously a lot of room for this to grow. If you like it, please let me know, and I'll keep writing. If you don't, please let me know, and let me know why. Thanks again for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

159265
159265
41 Followers
12