All Comments on 'The Rehab'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 1,171 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Heartbreakingly amazing

I'm lying in bed with tears streaming down my face.

Thank you for being such an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful storie

Beautiful well written story brought tears to my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
go get published!

Amazingly talented author should submit this for publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You make us care about your characters

A lot of tears with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A touching tale

Nicholas Sparks look over your shoulder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Humongous Heart

I haven't cried this much since my father died... How do you do the wonderful thing you do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Makes you stop and think about everyone you ever met and wonder what might have been had not pride, ego or circumstances gotten in the way. This has to be one of the best written stories

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 6 years ago
Fice fucking stars

God damn it i'm crying

JC

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Again, second read

Again, my second read, still I cried, I come here to hide, to be lost in the stories, make the pain of my own loss,less, Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent, thank you for your understanding of the cost of love and loss.

North

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Understand!

Why would anybody write,or read a story full of so much pain? Yeah,love and pain,but doesn't life suck enough without reading a 7-page story about impending death?! Sorry but I don't need to be reminded in a story on literotica just how much life/death can suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story I've read here

Sure, we all know why we're on this site, but this really is the best story I've read here.

It's so well written and draws you in emotionally. Thank you!

I'll reread it every few months and it still gets me every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superlative writing skills.

Great story, but a bit depressing. Very vividly told, though....

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Well Done!

I agree with NorthPacific2017. The best tales are those in which you come to care about the characters as you would living people. I say without reservation, this is the best story I’ve read on this site and one of th best stories I have EVER had the pleasure of reading. The tale made me feel. That is something I haven’t done in a very long time. And even though some of the feelings hurt, I embrace them because that pain is a better than the emptiness of feeling nothing. Bravo. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
!!!!!!!

Thank you for this story! It touched me personally. I've had recurring cancer, and it never sleeps. Even near death experiences concentrate the mind. And wonderfully told! I'm a writer myself, with an English Lit. degree from an ivy league school, and I'm intensely jealous.

morfinmorfinover 6 years ago
Pain Shared Is pain diminished

A difficult subject, written with compassion and sensibility, very well done. I was doing okay in the story until the valedictorian gave her speech, oh crap past Kleenex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE.

This was a great story. My eyes sweated through several parts. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is it really true

Is it really true that Heart aches and sadness,only hides what we can not seem to give up, because of self doubt,maybe it's more than that, butt when we can hold on to that which's brings use happiness and fulfills our lives, like nothing else ever has. One's hopes and dreams are those thing's in which we dare to even think about coming true, setting our selves up only to have them come tumbling down,because we made a bad choice. I've made my share of them so I really know just how much it can mess up your life, your dreams seem to whined up never being seen again your hopes are lost and you lose what friends you have made. I think you see where I'm going with this anyway thank you for the story Loved it ….

markellymarkellyover 6 years ago
Just beautiful...

I’ve read this twice so far, I have little doubt I will keep coming back to it. Damn fine work.

This story is what’s called a page turner and even when I read to the end; I have to sit and wait for my own emotions to catch up. Beautiful work, and thank you for writing this.

hamonezhamonezover 6 years ago
Touching story.

Damn, this story got all up in the feels. I definitely love your style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love wins again

I am here crying and knowing the joy of being loved and having a wife love you back. I was building for her and she got sick with parkinson's and 2 years later passed on to Glory and no more pain to endure. Thanks for putting words to a story in my life.

purpledaze808purpledaze808over 6 years ago
Beautiful

My eyes sprang a leak at this beautiful, emotion wrenching, heart warming story. Thank you for the feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

That was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always

I have read this story several times and it always makes me cry. A lot. Thank you for one of the finest stories I have ever read -- and I read more than I sleep. And thank you for clearing my sinuses too. I wish I could afford to pay you what this story is worth.

Thanks much for all the stories you share...True treasures indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woah

I came here to read something to get me hot and bothered so i could sleep, a nice long sleep orgasms provide. But now i lie here crying but so happy. So many emotions and maybe its just my hormones talking but i needed to read something like this. So i can know i can still feel.

storytymestorytymeover 6 years ago
Fantastic

This story belongs on shelves, even more than on this site. Thank you for taking the time and care to write such a great story. I enjoyed reading this and did not want it to end...a sign of a well told and well written story.

KelroseplaceKelroseplaceover 6 years ago
I created an account for this

Your story has me in tears. Thank you for this read. Truly inspiring. You are a beautiful writer. I made an account just so I could comment and tell you thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!

What a great read! I sensed the early on and my eyes welled up as I saw the truth. God please continue to write like this. You are my new favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Beautiful story, sad, but still beautiful. Worth every tear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A REAL TEAR JERK ER

another "very good read. it was a tear jerk er but very good. it could almost make you believe in happily ever after. I lost my wife suddenly after 41 wonderful years; and like this couple that was way to soon. keep up the good work.

hornyoldgoat6969

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I really enjoy your writing voice. You're able to mix humour, love and sex in a beautiful way. I look forward to reading more of your stories.*L

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was a well written story.

I appreciate your story and will look for others by you. You write well, and create characters that are real. I appreciate your skill. Thank you.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

This was exceptionally well written, thank you for a wonderful read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Thank you so much, poor praise for a story that brought tears to my eyes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best

This has to be one of the best stories ever put in this site. Fantastic work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ummmm

Cool story and all but I didn’t like your voice for the grandmother. It’s low key racist.

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
10 Stars not enough for this story!!!!

Your writing is exceptional! You bring your characters to life, immerse the reader into the story. You draw out our emotions, this story brought me to tears. Thank You For Writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Teared buckets

You write better than published writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Good!

I don't really know how many times I've read this story, but I could count the empty Kleenex boxes I guess. Best story on the web.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 6 years ago
Omg so good

This story was just so amazing. Pulled at my heart strings and had me balling eyes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tears of Joy

I wish I could read another story that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another brilliant story...

had me glued to it from beginning to end...well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More than an erotic story

This story inspires ones spirit to comprehend happiness and contentment. Well done! I look forward to reading it again, especially should I find myself lementing imperfections of life.

msavagewagmsavagewagover 6 years ago
Life, Love and Dreams

I have a loss for words , ...

As Momma would say "Ju did good"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sad.

I came here to mastubate and ended up crying. Ju no do good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad

I also came here imagining to see sexy stuff but it was really sad. I still thought it was a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such a touching story

Brilliantly written, you had a man in tears at the end, what can I say! Please find a publisher and write for the world. You have a undeniable talent that should be shared with the masses.

I have just binge read your entire collection and can't wait for more - here's a package of good luck wrapped in love - you are indeed a wonderful writer and deserve aclaim 😀

GlibertarianGlibertarianover 6 years ago
Beautiful

You have a gift. Truly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dis nt fair

The story was amazing, but even to the end, I prayed for a miracle

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful.

im a bloke.

amazed that a bloke can think this and write it down.

its lovelly to be empowered as a guy who thinks, who caresb but falls short with words that abridge feelings and experiences.

thankyou very much

ive said it before. if i could figure out my log in i could leave my identity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hard to see

Can't really see well as something is making things all blurry. Damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

I needed this story I couldn’t put it down. I hope that you continue to write amazing stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THANK YOU

You gave me hope, hope to keep going on with life and hope that I will find love. THANK YOU SK MUCH!!!

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Second time I've read this story and it still makes me cry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good

Made me cry a few times, wish he could have lived.. I lived in the story. It was really really good. Cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
life is short

At 88, I too, am seeing the hand of God. It is a fine story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

best story I've read in years.

o.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I cry every time I read this

Lost my wife to this disease. Wonderfully written. Hope this is just imaginary.

waifwaifabout 6 years ago
WOW

I have read some amazing stories on this site. This one leaves me speechless. I cannot think of a single misstep in the narrative. It rang true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hmm

It made me cry, beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best ever

This is your best story, and you have set the bar high with your other writing. A beautiful combination of love and sadness. I can see every scene as you paint it with words.

It’s so sad that we are deprived of this excellence in the future.

BestOfAllWorldsBestOfAllWorldsabout 6 years ago
Oh, Fuck You

This is by far one of my favorite stories on this site.

But goddamn, I've been chopping too many onions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One word

Movie.

This should definitely be made into a movie, assuming that it isn't already. Well, except for the obvious parts that maybe shouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Second time around

This is the second time that I have read this story and the tears flowed again. Great writing. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow!!

I never expected such a well written moving story on this site. Most excellent. Could not stop the tears!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unexpectable

...never read a story in this site like this before...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I have read this story three different times since you posted it. I have cried each time. This was a great story with which you display your wonderful gift. I truly wish you would share with us where and under what name you are writting now. I for one would buy your stories. You are truly a great writer. This definitely earned five stars and if I could have given them, 10 out of 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for this story....i'm in love with your words, it makes me want to make love to someone.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
You know, what confuses me the most about this story...

Is I can't figure out how you've managed to get such a low score on it...

I mean *only* a 4.92 right now...? Really...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who would expect tears

When I came to this site tonight, I was looking for a sweet story to help me get to sleep. I never dreamed I would be here an hour and a half later with tears streaming down my face. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Author

A great read , well written, and although the story had some sex it was the story that held me glued to the screen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible

This story is worth to become one of the all time memorable films.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Probably the best that I have read here. It melted my heart. Made this 68 year old grandpa shed tears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
im fucking crying 😭😭😭😭

never thought a story from Literotica would make me cry, this is really something i would love to see it even as a short film,

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 6 years ago
Made me cry

I’m going to tone down the sex and read it to my wife.

I can guarantee she will cry too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolute tear jerker

One of the beast stories I have read in a long time. Eyes full of tears . loved it. Excellently written. Thank for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderfully Written

Didn't think I would find such a wonderfully written story on Literotica, but here it Is! You have written a great short story! Made me cry tears a joy and sorrow. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The absolute best

This story has the least sex that you could possibly find on this site.

And it is, without any doubt, the best story on this site.

A joy to read.

ILEPILEPalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

It made me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

I didn’t expect to ever see such a touching and well-written story on literotica. I cried. Thanks.

mmollemmollealmost 6 years ago
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew he had to die. I read every page hoping for happy ending, Who would have thought I would be choked up in tears while reading on literotica. I want to take up writing and write alternate ending where alien strippers come down and dance his tumor away and they live happily ever after. Great love story, so friggin sad.

spud65spud65almost 6 years ago
Dammmn that hurt the heart

Great story, I find it amazing how much you put into a short story that flowed so well. It’s almost as if you had lived this event. Thank you for sharing your gift.

Dabeasty1Dabeasty1almost 6 years ago
still in tears

Wow , my wife is looking at me funny , wondering why I am crying , Hugz to the author ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I rarely cry, ever, about anything. Absolutely amaxing story. 5 stars as soon as my sight isnt so blurry, damn allergies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A stiry like no other

You bought so much emotion into the story, and made the character so real, I could see them with my mind's eye. If they don't try and turn this into a movie they ought to get STOPPED! A Jewel to read. And I don't cry at stories either but I bawled my eyes out on this one thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story, beautifully written.

It breaks my heart to know Mr. Cloud's future writing won't be found here. Mr. Cloud, I salute you and your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5+*

is it possible to give this story beyond 5* ??

this is the 4th time i read & the result is same as last time (weeping)

Very well written story. Thank you for sharing it w/ us

Writer2000Writer2000almost 6 years ago
Simply superb!

This is a beautiful story. Extremely well written and subtly erotic. It gives us all something to aim for. Thank you for sharing.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
Damn Allergies

Geez, what a great story. Although, I am glad I read this in the middle of the night and didn't have to explain to anyone why a 6'7", 265lb Musclehead is crying like a Baby. I doubt 20 years ago I would have had this same reaction but now at 54, despite 3 brushes with death including 2 that needed the paddles to "Bring me back", I can now see my own impending mortality coming some day, sooner or later. Hopefully, it will be much later but you never know until it happens.

Barring an unforeseen accident or a fast-moving Cancer, I know how my end will happen. It won't be from that IED that took the lives of some of my friends, I lucked out. It won't be from the 7.62 x 39mm Russian Round still lodged next to my spine, but instead, it will be a Rare form of Genetic Heart Disease.

It claimed the life of my biological father at age 48 many years ago and nearly took mine 2 years ago. As long as they can keep putting stents in the arteries of my Heart, I should be good to go, but like the Doctors said, one of these times I won't make it to the Hospital quick enough. There are just too many spots that the arteries are naturally smaller and for some reason will just collapse on themselves and seal.

Oddly, I think it would be more assuring in a bizarre way knowing if I had 3 or 6 months left to live. That way a person can get all of their final arrangements in order to lessen the burden on our loved ones. If that is even possible. I know I would be decimated if my wife was to pass before I did, but I would gladly take that if it meant she didn't have to suffer thru my loss someday. Funny how love works.

I loved how mama talked, JU made it very cool and realistic. lol. Excellent story, should be made into a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not coming back

I've never been to the romance section before so I went through the Hall of Fame to see what sort of stories were here and came across this one. I visit Literotica to pleasure myself not end up in a ball of tears from reading a beautiful story. If this is what the romance section provides, I'm sticking to the fetish and taboo sections as I'm just not strong enough to deal with these feels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn Ninja's...

I swear I was looking through the porn section...

I should have been fapping, not sobbing like a bitch ;_;

Good story though.

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
5 stars, favorite story, favorite author

This was a joy to read. You touched all the right buttons in this story. I cried like a baby at the end. This cements my opinion that the romance section is the best section to read.

FreewheelFreewheelover 5 years ago
Great Story

I read this story about once a year and always end up with tears at the end. This year is no exception. Well written and deserves to be the top story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good...

You made this usually-dried eyed 40 + year old, ugly cry.. which means it is a really good piece of writing! Sometimes a good cry is more cathartic than an orgasm! I like my mellow drama in proper doses.. you delivered. Thank you for sharing such a heart felt story.

ian4727ian4727over 5 years ago

This is gold. I love how humurous and at the same time truth-slapping this story is.

That is one hell of a talent @DreamCloud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

This is a story that just tugs at your heart strings. He moves to follow his dream and finds a dream family. He falls in love with a beautiful woman and her mother ( his parents had died at an early age) Enough said it is simply a beautiful yet heart wrenching story. I like most of your reader's rate it over the top and I read it once or twice a year always ending up in tears. Not even close to a 5 star rating so much more than that.

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com. AKA. Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep writing!

Beautiful story. Well written , romantic and eloquent . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow...

You are impressive, I am blown away

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 5 years ago
Tear jerker

Amazingly powerful story. It really hit a strong emotional cord for me. Thank you, Dreamcloud, for sharing this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Even better on second read

A few paragraphs into this story I remembered that I had read it several years ago. As I continued reading, I recalled that it was one of the best stories ever. So I kept on. Until it ended. This is truly a great work by an extremely talented writer. It is possibly the only story I've ever read twice. Which is saying a great deal because I have always been an avid consumer of all things written. Hopefully the writer has found fame and/or fortune with his/her talents. Thank you, dear writer.

1...45678...12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous