All Comments on 'The Reindeer Maiden'

by Nameless_Rose

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
pope32767pope32767over 13 years ago
Superb!

Beautifully constructed and written, and sexy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely superb writing

I deeply enjoyed the weill written nature of this story. The eroticism was still hot without being all out it felt very romantic and sensual. Keep up the good work and please o please continue this series. I would like to see where their possible connection goes. Thanks.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 13 years ago
Elegant modern myth-making

The old stories were there so people cold make them their own - as you've done here. A lovely, romantic new use for the old story elements, and as steamy as any. Good luck in the contest!

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 13 years ago
Very beautifully written!

I loved it! Very beautifully written and narrated :D I could easily imagine every scene and I was very absorbed with the plot :3 I especially loved the ending ;D Very well done and thank you for sharing your talent into a mesmerizing story! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
perfectly beautiful

Amazing, lovely, immensely well-written.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 13 years ago
Absolutely Lovely!

Beautiful writing. Best of luck in the contest! You're my winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful story

A really well written and beautiful story. I enjoyed it a great deal. Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely lovely!

Absolutely lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Lovely story!

Beautifully written.

SensualSuzanSensualSuzanover 13 years ago
Winter fantasy

What a wonderful sweet yet exotic tale. Well done!

lildragonlildragonover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Really enjoyed this story. Would love to have another chapter.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
wondrous

Oh, what a wondrous tale of myth! You did a superb job merging the mythology with the literature. I even glimpsed some celtic/fae spirituality as well within the white doe/reindeer. I felt the apprehension and fears of the reindeer maiden, as if they were my own. I also felt the tenderness and love of the young prince. Great job with Baba Yaga's trickster aspect. Quite simply, a magical tale. Thank you and good luck!

~Luna

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
superb

This happily reminded me of Angela Carter, and was brutal and beautiful as all good myths are.

MunachiMunachialmost 13 years ago
Beautiful fairy tale

the non-consent element is kind of vague, I would almost say it might fit better in a different category, but it is a beautiful story and very much worth reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the best fairytale stories on Literotica

The reindeer girl reminds me of the Selkie. You told this so well, blending in elements from real myth and fairy tales. I'd love to read your retelling of some of the stories from Bocaccio's Decameron! No one could do it better I'm sure, and no one else on Literotica has even tried (as far as I can tell).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I truly enjoyed this story. You write so very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
looking forward to part 2.

the story was great, may be u can write part 2 and so on and continue the story....it was a great read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Waiting for part 2.....your writing is awesome...kept me hooked....

KatthrynnKatthrynnalmost 11 years ago
Truly a Classic Tale

This was wonderful. Your writing is miraculous. Truly a tale of archetypes and the eternal mythologies that live in all of us. I am going to show this story to all my friends. You have a great gift. I hope you write more. If not to this story then to some other deep myth.

YumikoGreyYumikoGreyover 3 years ago
I loved this story

I love the blend of folklore and eroticism. I also really appreciate this version of Baba Yaga, since most modern interpretations I've seen of her cast her as an evil, hideous crone. I love seeing her as a more nuanced, morally grey character who holds immense power, and not just a two dimensional Great Evil. I really felt for the reindeer, but I also couldn't hate Ivan for what he did to her. And, of course, the sex was fantastic. I particularly appreciated that you never lost the tone of a folk tale, while still making the sex sensual and intimate.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Nice blending of genre, much appreciated and enjoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous