The Relationship Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennLady
PennLady
1,733 Followers

"Val..." She couldn't say anything else as she came, shocks of pleasure radiating out from her center as he continued stroking.

"I should have apologized a long time ago," he said. "Then neither of us would have had to wait so long for this." With a gentle kiss, he shifted his position so that he was over her.

Halley smiled and wrapped her legs around him. When he slid inside, she arched her hips to meet him. "So, are we happy now?" she asked with a breathless laugh.

"Not as happy as we're going to be." Val found her lips again and gave her just a moment before he thrust his tongue inside her mouth, trying to taste as much of her as he could. Despite his best efforts, he found himself moving faster, his climax approaching faster than he wanted.

Halley wrapped her long, strong legs around him and urged him on with her hips, her hands roaming over his back and pulling him closer. He lowered his head to her shoulder as he couldn't hold back any longer, driving his body against hers and whispering her name. They stayed like that, together, until Val moved to her side and held her against him.

After she could think again, Halley looked up at him. "Well, I'm pretty happy. How about you?"

He chuckled. "Ecstatic."

x-x-x-x

February 21

"Oh, Val, you're sure you won't stay?" Tina was dismayed. "I know it was rough to start with but it all worked out so well."

"It worked out splendidly." Val smiled and hugged Halley to him. "It also showed me that I could not have done it without everyone's help and that I'm not cut out to be the boss of this operation."

"Well, at least we have a lot of time to find a replacement." Tina sighed.

"From what Val tells me, you're the obvious choice." Halley smiled; she and Tina had hit it off right away.

"Me? Oh, no." Tina shook her head, eyes wide. "I'm much better in a support role."

"You sure?" Val cocked his head. "I think you're the real boss here anyway."

"Thanks, but no. We'll find someone."

Val gave a wry smile. "You have plenty of options. Rhodi, June and Izzy made no bones about wanting a promotion."

"No bones at all?" Tina's wicked smile belied the innocence in her voice.

Val cleared his throat. Tina and Halley traded glances and burst out laughing.

"And on that note," Val cut in, "I think we'll head home. Thanks for everything, Tina. I couldn't have done it without you." He held out a hand.

Tina rolled her eyes. "Men." She stepped over and hugged him, then Halley. "Good luck, both of you. Keep in touch."

They promised to do so and left. Tina sighed and looked around the office.

"Well, that worked out better than we'd expected." Chac stepped in, brushing imaginary lint from his immaculate suit.

"It did." Tina nodded in satisfaction. "I'm pleased."

"You're sorry to see him go?" Chac looked at her, curious.

"Oh, of course, he was sweet and fun. But we knew he wasn't going to stay on. That wasn't why we got him sent over."

"Si, that's true." Chac nodded, then shrugged. "But, that is business, yes?"

PennLady
PennLady
1,733 Followers