The Reluctant Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers

Sheila eagerly nodded her head. "Sure Jackie I promise."

Deluding her self into believing she was back in control of the situation and feeling the need to repay Sheila back for all the rides she had given her, Jackie with tearful eyes and a shudder, lifted her shirt over her head and removed her bra. She saw Sheila smile and with honey in her voice Sheila said "I knew you would see reason honey."Jackie slowly lifted her left breast towards Sheila's face, offering her nipple to her lips.

"Better use the left one this time." Jackie says as she feels Sheila's hot breath caress her tit.

Jackie closes her eyes and cries inside as she sees Sheila's mouth part and suck her tit between her lips. She just couldn't look, as she allows this to happen to her.

Sheila had known that Jackie would cave into her wishes if she put her back up against the wall. And she was feeling quit pleased with herself for reading it correctly. Now, not only would she have Jackie for tonight but for all time. Because she knew as time went by, Jackie's defenses would crumble and she would learn to like it. They all did.

Jackie's tit grew large and milk flowed as soon as it entered Sheila's warm, suckling mouth. Sheila grunted as the sweet liquid hit her tongue. She started to circle the nipple inside her mouth as her full lips milked Jackie's tit. Jackie was trying her best not to enjoy the pleasant, tingly sensations awakening in her dormant body and she was doing a pretty good job of it, which only became easier as her milk flow stopped after a couple of minutes, as usual. "See I told you that would happen. Now that you can't get what you want will you leave me alone?"

Sheila smiled "One difference now honey, I ain't no baby." Sheila returned her mouth to the now dry tit. She latched on to her nipple again including the areola and sucked very hard. Jackie felt her nipple grow very hard inside her mouth but nothing. But it did feel good so she said nothing. After a minute, Sheila sucked harder still. A small drop of milk came out of her tit. Sheila tasted it and knew she was right about Jackie's milk problem. It was only a matter of how hard and how she sucked.

Bobbing her head up and down as if she was sucking a baby cock, Sheila continued to suck and began to knead Jackie's breast with her hands towards her mouth. She stopped sucking constantly and began milking the nipple with her mouth to this rhythm with a bit more suction, increasing the tempo as she went. Jackie was about to tell her to stop because it was starting to hurt, when all of a sudden she felt a fiery, intense pleasure and pressure build up in her breast. It rushed from the base of her breast to the nipple and pooled at the base of her tit. Sheila felt Jackie's nipple nearly double in size inside her mouth. She squeezed her breast from the base and sucked constantly on the now engorged nipple. Nothing happened for a moment, and then as if a dam had broken a flood of warm, sweet, mother's milk poured into Sheila's greedy mouth. Wave after endless wave saturated her oral cavity. Sheila moaned in ecstasy as she gulped the milk down. Again an electric bolt shot into Sheila's clit as it swelled to mammoth proportions. One, Two, Three mouthfuls into her belly and still more milk gushed into her mouth, spilling out from between her lips on to Jackie's stomach.

As the first warm gulp reached her belly, Sheila's pussy flooded with her sticky love nectar and a warm feeling grew through out her groin. The second gulp reached her stomach and her clit swelled to the bursting point. But it was the third swallow of Jackie's sweet milk that put Sheila in nirvana. Her now gigantic clit exploded with pleasure sending shock waves of electric pleasure through out her spine. Every new swallow of milk sent another rip tide of ecstasy from the base of her spine to the nape of her neck, sending her back into rolling, humping spasms. Sheila screamed out loud around Jackie's nipple with the first orgasmic wave then settled into deep throated heavy panting as each new wave thundered through her body. Sheila's lips were clamped on and pulling on Jackie's nipple even harder than she did with the one before. Jackie's nipple was huge inside of Sheila's mouth as Sheila sucked on it making it longer and fatter still. It had to be to expel the amount of milk it was shooting down Sheila's throat in so short a period of time. Jackie's nipple was now so fat it was like and open facet and Jackie hadn't been producing much milk, so it didn't take long for Sheila to empty her breast. Sheila got 5 mouthfuls before the well ran dry and she used all her will power to stop sucking on the engorged nipple as she came back to earth. She could feel the cum oozing out her pussy.

As the milk rushed to Jackie's nipple, she felt it painfully expand in Sheila's mouth to the bursting limit. She thought it did burst when the milk released into Sheila's mouth. But almost instantly, pain turned into intense pleasure as her orgasm thundered through her pussy and she screamed her pleasure in a series of high pitched squeals. This one came by surprise because all the sensation was in her swollen nipple until then. Her body shook and quivered like it never had before and her panties became instantly wet. The orgasm lasted a good 10 seconds, lashing her body with spasms as Sheila suckled her. Jackie's whole body thrilled in the sensation of Sheila sucking her milk out of her tit, sending mini orgasms through out her body the whole time. Sheila was sucking very hard again but Jackie didn't care as it didn't hurt at all this time.

Sheila's head pulled away from Jackie's tit. White streaks of milk glistened on her dark skin trailing from her mouth. Jackie's nipple was a grossly swollen, ugly, purple color from the battering it had taken from Sheila's mouth. For ever on, to be stretched out and droopy unless fully erect. A small price to pay Jackie thought in her delirium because the pleasure of the milk escaping into Sheila's mouth was even more powerful than the pain of her nipples. Jackie found having a woman suckle her lactating tits was the most erotic feeling she had ever felt. And was already thinking of doing it again before she caught herself. When Sheila had emptied the breast both women laid back exhausted.

Jackie starts to wonder if she is going to have to suck Sheila's tits now. She looks on this "chore" with a mixture of excitement, curiosity and trepidation. Sheila's tits had always fascinated her. Wondering what they looked and felt like. The fact that she was at least a 42 DD intimidated her. Also, what if she didn't like the way her milked tasted. What if she does it wrong. All these thoughts are running through her head when Sheila looks at her and smiles. That smile gave Jackie her answer as she sat up and began to kiss her. She needed time to build her courage up and figured she would start it with a kiss. Sheila having "broken in" women before knew to let Jackie take her time and do it her way. Later Sheila would be herself. But this was a delicate time in Jackie's training. Push to hard now and she might spook her.

Sheila laid back and let Jackie move at her own pace. Jackie first started kissing Sheila's full lips. After awhile Jackie's tongue started pushing into Sheila's mouth searching for her tongue. They open mouth kissed this way for a few minutes until Jackie reached her hand up to rub Sheila's breast while kissing. Right away she was amazed at the fullness and firmness of her breasts and she felt a tingle in her loins at the thought of what she was about to do. As she moved her hand towards the front, she couldn't believe how wet her T-shirt was. The whole front was soaked with Sheila's mother's milk and her hand came away wet as Jackie looked at it. She could smell the milk mingled with Sheila's sweat and a faint hint of raw sex rising from Sheila's loins as yet another shiver shook her body. Jackie begins to rub Sheila's breast watching them move under the Zeppelin tee. "That's it baby. They're Sooo swollen for you. They're waiting for your sweet mouth, honey." Sheila's encouragement emboldens Jackie to the next step. She lifted the wet tee over Sheila's head and stares in wonder. Sheila's breast were two perfectly shaped, tear drops, heaving up and down in front of her. They were very large but just the right size for Sheila's large body. They fit her perfectly and had a very sexy slight sag to them. She had better than avg. size areola's capped by two very large, fat, jet black nipples.

On top of those nipples two pearly white drops were starting to form. "See honey, they're waiting for you. They want you to taste and love them. Please baby, don't make them wait any more." Jackie was frozen looking at them in awe. She was convinced they had a mind of their own when they started to expand and leak little droplets onto Sheila's legs just from her looking at them. "Oh honey, they want your lips on them. They want to feed you like yours fed me. They've wanted you for so long, you and no one else. Don't worry; they'll like what ever you do to them. They just want to fill your mouth over and over again. You can take more than a little baby can't you? I know you can." And with the dripping of Sheila's breasts, all at once Jackie knew what she must do. She must please these two beings on Sheila's chest at all costs.

Jackie lowered her head down to Sheila's right tit and stuck her tongue out very cautiously to try her first drop. Hoping she would like it. But Sheila's tit had other ideas, as all on its own; it shot 3 solid streams of milk into Jackie's opening mouth. Caught by surprise, Jackie gagged as the streams hit the back of her throat and she swallowed, closing her mouth and having the streams hit her lips and nose." I'm sorry honey; she got excited and couldn't wait any more for you. She knew you would like it and wanted you to taste it. Don't you like it?" Jackie licked the milk off of her face and her eyes lit up at the taste. It tasted like a warm vanilla shake, her favorite. In answer to Sheila's question, Jackie moved back to Sheila's tit and licked it getting a fresh stream on her tongue. She continued to lick it like a cat, getting more and more milk. She circled the nipple with her tongue a few times then opened her mouth wide and took the nipple in. She could feel the nipple dripping and spraying in her mouth and she just rolled it around with her tongue reveling in the sensation. She swallowed her first mouthful and swore it went right to her pussy as it again became instantly wet.

"Suck it baby, that's the best way to get the milk. Feel how she fits perfectly in your mouth, I knew they would. Oh please baby, suck it. They ache for you." And with that, Jackie locked on to the tit with her lips and sucked it deep into her mouth. The nipple got longer and fatter inside Jackie's mouth, as a torrid of milk shot out and into her throat as Jackie gulped it down into her stomach. "That's it baby swallow it. Don't waste any. Is the nipple to big for you? I'm sorry; they get so excited and can't help themselves. HMMMMM. Oh baby, keep sucking it. That feels so good Honey. I knew they would like you." Swallow after swallow went down Jackie's throat till she lost count of how many. And still the milk came. Without even knowing it, Jackie was making content, cooing sounds between gulps as she fed on the bloated islet inside her mouth. She was in another world, a world of pure bliss, fat nipples and warm vanilla milk shakes. Milk started coming out her mouth as she couldn't keep up. But she still sucked, and sucked, and sucked. She forgot where she was. She would have stayed there clamped on her nipple all day but her stomach was rapidly filling up. And she still had another utter to drain. She could feel the milk sloshing around in her belly and at last, reluctantly she pulled away from Sheila's nipple. It made a popping sound as it came out of her mouth, spraying milk that was meant for her stomach in every direction.

Milk was everywhere for Sheila's other nipple had been quit busy on its own. "Wow, that's so much better. She still has more for you, but we'll have to work up to that. Look how fat you made her. The fatter she gets, the better she likes you. And I would say she's in love." Jackie looked down proudly and couldn't believe that huge nipple was in her mouth. As big as Sheila had made her nipples this one was obviously bigger than hers and not empty yet, since more milk was still dripping from it.

"It's so fat!!! But I loved it. It tasted sooo good Sheila. Please, can I have some from the other one?" Before Sheila could answer, Jackie's mouth was pumping her left tit for more milk. This nipple swelled up as large as the other one in no time at all as it deposited more and more milk Each new suck completely filled Jackie's mouth with milk and she couldn't swallow it fast enough. Sheila just laid back and enjoyed having the milk sucked out. The tingles going through her tits where making her clit very hard and she wished Jackie were ready for that. But she knew one step at a time. So she just relaxed, thinking about one of her other female lovers and what she would do to them when Jackie had left. Jackie finally pulled away. Disappointed that her bloated belly couldn't take any more milk, she started to cry.

"Don't worry honey; you'll take more in time. Your stomach just has to stretch out a bit. I'm about half empty now and that's the best I have felt in a long time." The two women dressed and Sheila dropped Jackie off and went home.

End of part 1

After a restless night of sleep, Jackie arises from her bed exhausted and horny. All she could do all night was lay in bed going back and forth in her mind all that had happened. Why can't her baby take her milk? Why did Sheila do that to her? Why did she let her? Or did she let her? Did she like it? Hate it? What happens next? Will she do it again? That and running back and forth to the bathroom all night with the runs and pissing from all the milk she drank made sleep very tough. One thing she does know is that even if she could, she wouldn't nurse today. Her nipples are so painful she wouldn't be able too. She goes to the bathroom to look at them in the mirror and is shocked and frightened by what she sees. Both breasts have bruise marks on them in the shape of large fingers. Her areolas are puffy and red. Both nipples are an angry purple color, swollen, and stretched out. But her poor right tit is twice its normal size. And what once was a perky firm tit is now a fat bloated old woman's nipple almost an inch long with no firmness to it as it droops straight down. She starts to cry at the devastation Sheila has done to her and vows never again no matter what the cost.

Jackie tearfully and very carefully, starts rubbing ointment on to her nipples. After a few moments she is surprised do discover that she is becoming aroused through the pain. It occurs to her that no attention at all was paid to her pussy last night and her orgasm was from her breasts being sucked. That had never happened before. She finishes with her tits and removes her panties. They are quit stiff in the crotch from what leaked out of her vagina the night before. She brings them to her face and sniffs the musty aroma that still clings to them. This brings her clit to full attention. She throws the panties in the hamper and enters the shower knowing she will have to reapply the ointment afterwards, but it will be worth it. She turns on the water and grimaces as it hits her nipples. She lowers the nozzle so it is aiming at her clit, lifts her leg and lets the warm water heighten her arousal. Unbidden scenes from the night before enter her head. She imagines herself completely draining Sheila's tits of milk as her hand automatically starts searching for her clit. She finds it easily just above and between her puffy nether lips for it is more swollen than it has ever been. Her hand is rubbing frantically as a fantasy about eating Sheila enters her head out of nowhere. Jackie moans aloud, while in her fantasy, her tongue reaches out for Sheila's womanly pearl. Desire is throbbing in Jackie's loins. Her tongue just makes contact when, Jackie's real life orgasm shatters her fantasy with a powerful orgasm that makes her body quiver for several seconds with relief as she slides to the floor of the shower with water cascading all around her.

She lays at the foot of the shower for several minutes recovering from her orgasm and wondering why that fantasy popped in her head. She has always been fascinated and admired a well formed breast but until now all her fantasies have involved cocks. She doesn't like the effect last night is having on her psyche and she leaves the shower more determined than ever to put and end to what started last night. She talks herself into believing that Sheila forced her into it and took advantage of her good nature. She reaches for the phone to call Sheila while her blood is high and dials her number. It rings 4 times and Sheila's voice says "Hello"

"Sheila, this is Jackie, we have to ta"

"I'm sorry, I am not home right now please leave your name and number at the beep and I wil"

Jackie slams the phone down in frustration "Shit. Guess I'll try later, God dam it." So she takes a nap with the baby, planning to call her again before work. Later she tries again and still no answer. And again an hour before work. Still not home. At this point Jackie realizes she's taking the bus to work for the first time in a long time and she will probably be late after she feeds the baby and drops him off and she's right. Sheila has called in sick to work, yet not home. Jackie wonders what that's all about and why she didn't tell her she wasn't coming in if she wasn't sick. At work a new problem is developing, her breasts are starting to fill up with milk again and they are too bruised to do anything about it. It's almost as if they are getting heavier by the minute. Friday at work is finally over and Jackie is more tired than she was before work, so she treats herself to a cab ride home, calls her mother to ask her to keep her son until Tuesday, as Monday is Memorial Day. She also calls Sheila. Still not home. Now she is starting to worry. She looks down at her answering machine and sees she has a new message.

"Hi Hon, in all the.....Excitement last night, I totally forgot to tell you I was going away for the weekend. Me and my two satisfied buddies will see you Monday. Be good! Bye."

"Fuck. I really need to talk to you." Jackie yells at the answering machine, relieved and angry at the same time. She undresses in the bathroom and examines her tits again. Not much better than before and now they are starting to crack a bit. She notices the heaviness of her breast as she puts on her night gown and goes to sleep dreaming of Sheila's nipples in her mouth.

Sheila can't help but giggle after she leaves her message on Jackie's machine. She dam near did during the message. "This is almost too easy." She smiles to herself at how clever she is. A spy at work has told her how out of sorts Jackie was on Friday and how she was complaining about her breasts to a pregnant woman. I wonder if she told them how soar they are and why, Sheila ponders as she thinks back to the work out she gave Jackie's nipples. Jackie's are the first milk laden tits besides her own, she has ever sucked and she finds herself getting wet thinking about it. She probably was rougher than she should have been on her for a first REAL sucking but she sort of lost control when she tasted her milk, which is unlike her but it added to the thrill of it. She knows Jackie's little brat can never suck hard enough to get her milk and with the amount she sucked out last night, they should be very uncomfortable for her shortly. Sheila squirms with delight as she imagines how ripe and full Jackie's breast will be for her when she sees her Monday. She knows once Jackie thinks about what they did she will be very reluctant to do it again, so building her desire, with no release for Jackie, works in her favor. And it's not like Sheila doesn't have other sexual outlets to fill her desires as she is reminded when Liz enters the room. Sheila wonders if and when Jackie will figure out that someone else beside her baby had to have been sucking on her tits in order for Sheila do produce so much milk. Several someone else's in fact; she chuckles, as she draws Liz's ample lips to her once again full tit.

Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers