The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was buried inside of her, she grabbed my testicles with her soaking wet fingers. She looked back over her shoulder at me and said again, "Fuck me! Hard!" Her grip on my testicles tightened as she pulled me deeper inside of her. She only let go when I acknowledged her demand with a nod.

I pulled out slowly, like she normally likes it, when I remembered her request. So I plunged brutally back into her. My balls slapped against her fingers, which were eagerly at work on her clit. I instinctively reached out with my mind to see if this was what she really wanted. But nothing came to me, I was blind to her mind.

I plunged into her again and again, each thrust coming harder than the previous one. Stefani was moaning and I could feel her rubbing her clit faster and faster. I kept trying to reach out to her mind and kept getting nothing. Finally I blurted out, "Is this what you want?" I couldn't help emphasizing the last word with a particularly hard thrust.

"Yes!" she screamed and pushed her body back against me. "Fuck me! Fuck me straight!"

She was apparently liking this game, and I joined in, "Take it dyke. Take my cock. None of your dyke lovers can give you what a real man can." I felt her flinch momentarily as the words came out of me, but soon she was moaning even louder.

My thrusts continued unabated and I soon felt her juices running down my testicles. She had never been this wet before which only inspired me to fuck her harder. I felt beads of sweat form on my face and wiped them impatiently one my shirt sleeve.

She kept shouting, "Yes!" over and over between her moans. I felt the urge to come building inside of me, building much too quickly. I couldn't tell how close she was to coming. For a split second I was terrified that I might come first and rob her of an orgasm. But as my orgasm built, her words started to change.

"Yes!" she would shout, and then say, "fill me up." She suddenly grabbed my testicles and looked over her shoulder into my face, "Fill me with your baby batter, like all those dykes never could." It was the dirtiest thing she ever said to me and had the affect of an order to my body. My testicles tried to pull out of her hand as my orgasm tore through me. She held them tightly bringing a pain that seemed to intensify my pleasure.

As the first shot of sperm was deposited deep inside her, I felt her go rigid. Her voice, which had continued shouting dirty things, became choked off as she tried to exhale and inhale simultaneously. I felt concern for her, but it was dwarfed by the primal instincts that caused me to pull her hips tightly to mine and deposit two more streams of semen into her.

Her hand fell away from my testicles which were finally able to retreat into my body. Her body began to sag beneath me as the affects of the orgasm released her. I thought I could see a tear in her eye before she turned her head away from me. I slowly pulled out of her causing a gasp from both of us. Her pink sex was gaping open and inflamed from receiving my cock so forcibly. I watched it pull partway closed as a gasp rocked her body causing a hint of semen to escape.

Her hand returned to her sex and she looked back at me again. "Could you get me a tissue? Jill would be pissed if I spilled come on the leather couch."

We didn't say anything else as we went about getting cleaned up. Stefani kept giving me strange looks though. The looks weren't hostile, just curious. Eventually we got our clothes back into position and I collapsed on one end of the couch. She lay down on the couch and settled her head on my lap. She kept her face turned away from me, but one of her hands was curled around my thigh.

I placed my left hand on her shoulder and with the right I stroked her sweat dampened hair. I sat like that for a long time waiting for her to say something, or do something. Eventually, she turned to lie on her back, her eyes looking up at me.

"Are you a lesbian trapped in a man's body or something?" She stopped when she saw the perplexed look on my face. She thought for a moment and said, "It almost felt like a woman was behind me at times, fucking me with a strap-on. But it was real, I could feel your balls slapping into me, and feel the blood pulsing in your cock. And when you came inside of me, it was..." she broke off and turned her head away for a moment.

When she turned back she said, "Even when you fuck me, you make love to me. I can feel it." She patted her belly when she said that, making me strangely uncomfortable. I don't know why I was uncomfortable since it couldn't have been from my powers. I couldn't use my powers then, and now I wouldn't be able to for another few hours.

Stefani sat up suddenly and said, "Oh, I almost forgot. I'm supposed to meet Jill downtown for some shopping." Her excitement suddenly ebbed and she said, "although we made those plans before Betsy's father took a turn for the worse."

"Well, it's about time I got home anyway. We'll call Jill on the way up the hill, and if you two are still on then you can just drop me off."

She gave me a quick and unexpectedly fierce hug and said, "You're the best." She then took my hand and led me back to the car. I was greatly amused by the swagger in her step that hadn't been there on the way upstairs.

* * *

Stefani dropped me off since Jill was indeed already on her way to the mall, apparently with a car full of girls. As I walked towards the door, Marie and Linda hurried out of the house with their purses. They each gave me a kiss and excused their hurried departure, since they wanted to go shopping too.

I was once again glad for my incredible wealth, since it meant that the girls wouldn't end up bankrupting me. Of course, I had the feeling that if they knew how much money I really had, they would only try that much harder. "They aren't really that bad," Anna said to me.

"I thought you didn't like them?" I asked the voice in my head.

She took a long time replying, but finally said, "No, I only disapproved of them because of how they came to be in your life. But you haven't added to your harem for a while now, so maybe you've learned your lesson."

"You're unusually positive today."

"Well, maybe Stefani is right, it is a time of new beginnings," she said. I felt her voice disappear back into the deepest recesses of my mind.

I opened the front door of the house and it felt strangely empty inside. I realized there was no sounds of life and I began to wonder if anyone was home. "Hello? Anybody home?" I called out. The faint echo of my own voice was the only response.