The Rematch

Story Info
Sex wrestling.
1.3k words
3.65
13k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdupuy
cdupuy
15 Followers

After Debra totally destroyed Steve I had some reservations about a rematch. That match was really about showing an arrogant jerk that he was not as tough as he thought.

Our first match was exciting, erotic, and competitive and the fact that Debra was so much fun I guess I had to get with her again. Add to that I had recently discovered something that might just give me a little edge. So I made the call

The next day I called Debra and after she answered I said so how about a rematch? Her response was I sure I wanted one? After all as she showed with Steve since we wrestled she added muscle in all parts of her body. My response was after that match I went on a weight lifting routine and added some muscle myself.

Debra chuckled and said you had the muscle over me the last time. Your problem was the other area I had great muscles and I increased them more for the match with Steve. I told her I realized that, but I had discovered something new that would help me in that area.

Like what? Debra asked. I told her about a friend of mine that had discovered a clinic that could give you a shot that would give any man, regardless of age, an erection like a 16 year old. On top of that it would last an hour and a half. Debra said she did not believe it. I said answer my challenge and see for yourself. The match was on.

The Match

We agreed to hold this match at her club and use the ring. We also agreed to allow any of her members that wanted to attend. I really was friends with everyone in the club anyway.

Debra and I entered the ring both wearing robes. She was the first to disrobe. I was stunned at the amount of definition in both her arms and legs, but it was her muscle I could not see that concerned me. I had taken my special shot and as I took off my robe everyone including Debra gasped.

While my normal hard on was not bad, this erection looked like solid steel. More to the point it felt like solid steel.

We circled and Debra made the first move towards me. I side stepped her and got her right arm in an arm lock and twisted behind her back. I increased the pressure and drove her to her knees and eventually flat on her stomach. I took my free arm and placed it under her chin to secure a camel clutch and released the arm lock to put both hands into the hold. I asked if Debra wanted to submit and when she said no I increased the hold by pulling her back into it. Debra struggled but knew there was no escape and submitted.

I released and flipped her on her back and before she could react drove my steel dick hard into her inviting pussy. The angle of my attack allowed me to have an up and down motion on her sensitive clit. This sudden move had taken Debra by surprise and instead of her milking me she was moaning and moving with my thrusts.

I wrapped my arms around her and came in and out enough that she screamed a huge orgasm that appeared to completely drain her. I pulled out and came on her stomach. The room was silent. Every one of her members were shocked with their mouths open.

This was something that had never happened before. Everyone, including myself, knew that no one had ever caused Debra to have a forced orgasm by directly fucking with their dick. It was just impossible as her unbelievable control of her vagina just always won. Debra was on her side still moaning from what had been a huge orgasm. Score Debra 0 Chuck 13

We took our time out and I went to Debra's corner to see if she was alright and she said she was fine. She told me I had gotten lucky and the next fall she would own me.

We started the next fall Debra wasted no time in carrying out her statement. She charged me low and hit me hard in my gut. The impact not only put me on my back but completely winded me. Instead of putting me in her reverse head scissors Debra positioned behind me and grabbed my wrists. She then placed her feet on my shoulders and pulled back my arms as she pushed her feet on my shoulders. The pain was unbearable and in a matter of seconds I screamed my submission.

Debra then quickly dove on top of me and put me in her reverse head scissors. She secured the hold and then deep throated my steel flag pole. I groaned no not that, knowing that it would only a matter of time before she had me. Her deep Throat action caused me to uncontrollably move my hips in action with her and I erupted with a huge orgasm

At that point she squeezed the head scissors to the point that I was on the verge of passing out and at the last minute I slapped the mat signaling my submission. Debra then sat on my face and with a few back and forth motions achieved her own orgasm.

Her fellow club members roared their approval and as I rolled on my side to try and regain my composure I could see that our action had caused several to create their own action. I was drained and needed the 10 minute break. Score Debra 16 Chuck 13.

As we approached each other for the final fall Debra suggested that we end this fall when one of us totally gave up and conceded the match. I agreed and we shook hands.

We circled for our final fall. I grabbed Debra's right arm and in a move that completely took me off guard she twisted her hand to grab my forearm and placed her other hand on my forearm and swung me into the end post in the corner of the ring.

Before I knew what was going on she slammed into my gut and brought me to my knees. Her fans roared give it to him. Debra then trapped me in a standing head scissors and poured on the pressure. I attempted to pull her legs apart, but they were like a steel vice.

I submitted and she released the hold. As Debra backed up I grabbed her legs and caused her to crash into the mat. She was startled and I took the opportunity to dive on top and put her in a grapevine.

Now it was my turn to put on the pressure. I spread her long legs to the limit and she had to submit, but as I released the hold she thrust up her hips and drove my still hard dick into her pussy.

She then wrapped her legs around mine, pulled me into her breast and the fuck fight was on. I was determined not to lose and I drove my member deep into her.

For her part every thrust was met with her hips and the constant contraction of her inner walls. I was slowly losing, but she was also starting to give signs of losing by her moans of pleasure.

I looked at the other members of her club and almost all were naked and either masturbating or fucking one another. The intensity of Debra's motions, both from the hip thrusts to the milking action had me on the edge and as a last resort I began kissing her neck.

She said no and just as I started my forced eruption she screamed a huge orgasm. We both rocked uncontrollably for what seemed like minutes and then collapsed.

I rolled off Debra and laid on my back breathing heavily. Debra was in the same position. The audience was stunned, but frankly drained from their activities. Both Debra and I got to our feet and look at each other and nodded the match was over. In the final match we each got a submission but came together at the same time. The final score was Debra 24 Chuck 21.

cdupuy
cdupuy
15 Followers