Lesbian sexfight tournament Pt. 01

Story Info
A tournament to decide the lesbian sexfight champion.
919 words
3.38
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and gentlemen!!!!! Welcome to the first ever lesbian sexfight tournament. I am your host Mikasa and allow me to introduce you to the 16 girls here to fight for the championship!"

Mikasa said as the first of 16 came out.

"Born in Madrid Spain at the height of 5'7 and weigh 135 pounds Maria Diaz!"

Maria was wearing a black sport bra and black panties. She had blue eyes, shoulder length black hair and her bra is 34A.

"The second is are only Muslim girl! Born in Nilai Malaysia at the height of 4'11 and weighing in at 116 pounds Nurin Tan!"

Nurin came out wearing a red lace bra and red panties. She had a black pixie cut and green eyes, her cup size is 42C. She was wearing a red Hijab

"Number three and four are twin sisters both were born in Austin Texas Kelly and Amy Brooks!"

The twins came out. Both were 5'5 and 125 pounds. Amy wore a Texas flag bikini set and was 26C. Kelly wore an American flag bikini and was 28C. Kelly had one blue eye and one green eye, same with Amy. Amy had shoulder length black hair and Kelly had a black bob.

"Number five is from Saint Petersburg Russia. Please welcome Roza Popova!"

Roza came out and was wearing a black bra and panties set. She was 5'9 and 143 pounds and had long blonde hair that went down to her back and brown eyes, her cup size is 46D.

"Number six is from Dublin Ireland! Mary O'Brien!"

Mary came out, she was 5'6 and 136 pounds, she was wearing a green one piece. She had shoulder length ginger hair and blue eyes. Her cup size was 36D.

"Number seven is from Mexico city Mexico! Rosa Lopez JR!"

Rosa came out wearing a Mexican flag bikini, she had a brown bob and green eyes. Her cup size is 26A.

"Number eight is Rosa Lopez SIR! Of course also from Mexico city."

The other Rosa came out wearing a white Bikini with pink poka-a-dots. She had brown hair that went down to her back, blue eyes and a cup size of 30B.

"Number nine from Kiev Ukraine! Nonna Volkova!"

Nonna was 5'9 and 150 pounds. She had shoulder length blonde hair and hazel eyes. She had a scar on her forehead and had a cup size of 30DD. She was wearing a pink bra and panties set

"Number ten is from Nice France. Gigi Poulin!"

Gigi came out wearing a black lace one piece set. She is 5'0 and 110 pounds. She had brown pixie hair and green eyes. She was also a 30DD.

"Number Eleven is from Hamburg Germany! Hella Jager!"

Hella was wearing a blue lace two piece that was see through. She was 5'2 and 115 pounds. She had a blonde mohawk and blue eyes. Her cup size is 60C.

"Number twelve is from Quebec City Ouebec Canada Lexie Jones!"

Lexie came out wearing a blue bra and panties set, she's 5'4 and 130 pounds, she had blue dyed hair that was styled in an emo pixie. She had a cup size of 60DD.

"Number thridteen is from Kyoto Japan! Momoko Nakamura!"

Momoko was certainly the heaviest girl by far she was 5'6 and 208 pounds. She had black hair tied into buns and grey eyes. She was wearing a see through one piece set and had a cup size of 42C.

"Number fourteen is from Rome Italy Mimi De Marco!"

Mimi came out wearing a see-through two piece. She had blonde hair tied into a ponytail, she is 5'3 and 123 pounds, she had green eyes and a cup size of 54AA.

"Number fifthteen is from Souel South Korea Mi-Sun Bing!"

She comes out wearing a green bikini set. She was 5'7 and 130 pounds and had black pixie hair and green eyes. Her cup size was 34AA

"Number sixteen is from Meru Kenya Nia Diya!"

Nina came out wearing a brown two piece bikini set, she had black hair that was styled as an afro, she is 6'1 and 170 pounds, she had a cup size of 26C.

"So here they are folks! The matches will be these!'

Momoko vs Nia

Mimi vs Hella

Kelly vs Amy

Rosa vs Rosa

Lexie vs Gigi

Mi-Sun vs Mary

Roza vs Noona

Nurin vs Maria

"The first match will be soon!"

The fighters would go backstage and start eating. Although Momoko and Nia were having a stare down.

"Fatass." Nia said

"Bitch! What did you say!" Momoko said

"You heard me." Nia replied.

Momoko got up and slapped Nia across the face and Nia returned the favor. This started a little tussle that was broken up by Mikasa.

"No fighting you two.The match between you two will start in 15 minutes."

They both nod and wait. Eventually Mikasa came out to the ring again.

"Ladies and Gentlemen our first match is beginning now! First please welcome Momoko!"

Momoko comes out, her theme was "enter sandman." She walks to the ring, shaking her ass as she poses on the ropes. She gets on her side of the ring.

"And next it's Nia!"

Nia came out to Africa by Toto and poses on the ramp showing off both her boobs and ass. She gets into the ring and goes to her side.
"This is going to be a great match folks." Mikasa said as she walks out of the ring and then the bell rings.

TO BE CONTINUE