All Comments on 'The Renovation'

by JenniferO1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Hot!!!

Great story! My wife, Marianne, loves to get used roughly by well hung men. Marianne often has men slap her with their huge cocks. My little slut has had myself and 6 other men at the same time. Marianne uses everything she has to get the men off, her mouth, pussy, asshole, hands and even her cute little feet as she screams "AHOOOO! F-F-Fuckkk me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you

You took your time and gave great details. It was very sexy. You kept my cock hard through the whole story. I enjoyed massaging it while I read your wonderful, sexy story. Thank you.

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
Jake was right !

A great story, well written. I love reading stories about things that are real. From my own experience in Vietnam, Korea, Panama,and 20 years in the Army stationed all over th USA, the truth is stranger than fiction. I am no longer suprised at anything. You are a great story teller and the stories you tell have a true ring to them......by the way, Jake was right. You were born for it. Never stop living life to the fullest, and I hope you will always continue to write about it. Take care.

lancewannabelancewannabeabout 18 years ago
FUCKING hot

Damn Jenn,

That story is awesome, as all of your stories are.

I'm so sad that I've never met a sexual goddess like you. Thanks for sharing that story with Lit.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 18 years ago
whew111

Hot story Jenn....love to see that video...

crashDcrashDover 17 years ago
amazing!!

your stories are so hot - well written, erotic, and just nasty enough to be a HUGE turn on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a Turn On

Wow - I made the mistake of reading this at work and now have to find a way to take care of myself, after getting worked up, reading from page to page. I've had similar experiences, but not as good at putting them into words.

SkAoUtSkAoUtabout 17 years ago
I love reading non fiction

And it doesn't really matter to me if this is all, mostly or a little bit of fiction. The lead in was great. Nice and believable plus all the hallmarks of a great session. Full of submission and lots of rough man handling. Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awsome

another great story...thanks

i fantisised about that being me doing the renovations.

once again its pretty hard to keep my hand out of my pants when i read them.

you have a talent(by the way ,trust me theres nothing wrong with your nipples either)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
tough story

That's really a hot story. I'd love to come over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome dialogue

Yeah, you really know your guys. The dialogue is great, the real deal. Super!

passbypassbyover 15 years ago
You are the Best

All your Stories seem so real Jen. You a great writer. I can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
look-a-like beauty

to begin with, your story is very well written, not impossible but unfortunately it doesnt happen that oftten. it is smoking, red hot. but, beyond that since you are an artist perhaps you can see this too. i think you look, at least in this photo, amazingly like bebe neuwirth frasiers maris. i think when her hair is down she is stunningly beautiful. i mean this as a sincere compliment. where have you been for two years

luvzmatureluvzmaturealmost 14 years ago
Fantasy meets reality... And it is Fucking HOT!~

From the beginning this story had me on edge. Sweet, young, seemingly prim and proper young lady gets exactly what she wanted. Your darkest desires, at least up until that point totally fulfilled by a couple of guys from the wrong side of the tracks. If this is true as you say it is you are indeed quite a little "cum slut" and quite a predator.

Too bad they didn't first taste that sweet little kitty but damn if this wasn't the hottest recollection of raw animalistic fucking that I have read in a long time. Youe editing was superb and caught the essesnce of sex just this side of rape in all its rough fervor.

This is the first published story I have read of yours but you can bet I will read the rest.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This had me on the edge from the beginning!!! Great read!!!!!

robertcruz0311robertcruz0311over 11 years ago
Wow

Your stories are really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible read

I loved this story. It was tightly constructed and had a real "diary feel" to it. It was almost as if I were there watching and experiencing the desire from withing Jenn. Looking forward to reading more.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Pretty much everything I wanted to say after reading this

was already said in the comments. Damn girl, what I would nt give to see that little video! Has it ever turned up on the internet? You have serious writing talent, I am sure you are being paid to write now. Would love an update on your personal life now, how your promiscuous past formed you into the woman you are today. And how do we get access to those yahoo group images?

AdenzenoAdenzenoover 4 years ago
Well written

Quite erotic. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferO1@JenniferO1
11/7 I'm an artist and today's my birthday, I specialize in portraits, but am doing more Trompe L'Oeil painting nowadays. I'm petite, only 5' tall and weigh (this morning anyway) 101 lbs. I travel alot. While I intended to spend most of the summer painting, I instead spent the...