All Comments on 'The Rent Is Too Damn High'

by RichardSchwarz69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just getting started?

Did you lose a page of your story? Didn't see the culmination of all this brave talk.....

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
Liked it, but it ended like falling off a cliff...

Need to get to a solid place and then a bit of a twist or drama. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Spelling

Nice story, can't wait for the next chapter. I would suggest that you have someone review your story before you publish it. Several times you used the "wrong" word..... "your" instead of "you're" and "wafed" instead of "wafted".

gbaron64gbaron64about 13 years ago
Is there more?

Good story. But there's got to be more. It ended way too abruptly. Also your proof reader is off a tad. Example, "chic" for "chick".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more i like it

is there more ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
problem?

Having a problem with homonyms (and near-homonyms)????

Buy a dictionary.

RichardSchwarz69RichardSchwarz69about 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the great comments! the Cheap Thrills series is designed to be some one off situations and encounters. They are just short stories not full length novels. So this piece of the story is actually the first part of the first story in the series. the next installment will be out shortly.

You can link or friend me on my Facebook page (there is a link in my profile) for updates on when the story is posted and provide feedback there also.

In reference to the grammatical errors, I am still refining my writing routine, between writing, editing, and posting. I know it's a little rough but the point was to publish the first part and begin getting the feel for a defined process. Please Bear with me as I adjust my time, cost, quality triangle. :) The homonyms will be addressed appropriately without the purchase of yet another dictionary :p Thanks to all!

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
hmm

i want some more

his big black cock in side her deep

RichardSchwarz69RichardSchwarz69about 13 years agoAuthor
More on the way

The second part has been submitted for approval. As soon as it is approved I will post a link here also. I enjoy giving more ;)

RichardSchwarz69RichardSchwarz69about 13 years agoAuthor
As Promised

the second part has been published here is the link, enjoy :)

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-rent-is-too-damn-high-ch-02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous