The Rescuer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers

With her clit starting to swell and throb once more, Molly pushed back against the older woman's thrusts, the room filling with ecstatic gasps and moans as they pushed each other closer to the edge. Within moments, Molly threw her head back and screamed as a second climax tore through her.

"AAAAAAHHHH OH GOD...NOT AGA....AAAAHHH KATHY!"

Seconds later, unable to hold on any longer, Kathy abandoned herself to the amazing sensation building within her; grabbing the young girl and pulling her close as the orgasm racked her body.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH OHHH BABY......YYYEEEEESS!"

As they gradually relaxed, Molly cuddled into the older woman, gently massaging her breasts. Planting a kiss on Molly's forehead, Kathy smiled at her.

"Was that your first time?" she asked.

"Yes," replied Molly, blushing, "why? Could you tell?"

"Erm..sort of; did you like it?"

"Oh my God it was amazing," the young girl swooned.

"Come on, let's get some sleep," said Kathy, pulling the duvet over them both and snuggling into the blonde.

"Mmmm."

Smiling as she drifted off to sleep, Molly had a feeling this Christmas definitely wasn't going to be like the last one......

Thanks for reading.

MELD.

MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers
12